4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
The point is, Patreon keeps adding more, and more, and more rules, it's an opinion that they don't want it on their platform, only a matter of time before PayPal no longer wants to be part of it like other adult sites.
If they really wanted adult games to leave the platform they would just ban all of them outright and not making up new rules. In any case, I guess they love the income too much to pull the plug faster. Many adult games are still up by the way, especially those with pages that are devoid of any sexual content.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
And I’m most looking forward to the appearance of uncle Joe in the game. He seems like a cool character. And I’m tormented by vague doubts why he always took such good care of William and Leia, so much so that he gave up on Kat and Lucas. Could it be that these devil twins are his real spawns?

gyshia915

Oct 18, 2022
And I’m most looking forward to the appearance of uncle Joe in the game. He seems like a cool character. And I’m tormented by vague doubts why he always took such good care of William and Leia, so much so that he gave up on Kat and Lucas. Could it be that these devil twins are his real spawns?
Mmmmmh... from where do you get the idea that Joe gave up on Kat and Lucas?

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I guess the hermits here haven't heard the expression "GO WOKE GO BROKE" Patreon will slowly but surely go broke as the Wokes choke it to death. They are driving Disney and Marvel off the cliff into the abyss. Patreon will be easy for them to kill in comparison.
Oh dear did I upset a snowflake Wokee with the harsh truth. Grow a pair of baws FFS

• Haha
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Does this game have any relation to Summer's Gone? or is it just completely separate?
It does... The story of this game is in the same universe as Summer's Gone... Only about 20 years earlier. We already meet few characters from WIAB in SG. only about 20 years older.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
So play WiAB before playing SG?
You don't have to, but I would recommend... It's much easier to follow SG when you hear familiar (last)names

The final version of first season of SG (chapter 5 full) is about 2-3 weeks from release, so I wouldn't start with SG yet. There will be few changes, so it's questionable if saves from older versions will work.

SpyderAnder

Feb 23, 2024
You don't have to, but I would recommend... It's much easier to follow SG when you hear familiar (last)names

The final version of first season of SG (chapter 5 full) is about 2-3 weeks from release, so I wouldn't start with SG yet. There will be few changes, so it's questionable if saves from older versions will work.
Even more reason to start with WiAB then! thanks for the heads up

Reactions: rudy007

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Absolutely true!

However, tell that to George Lucas and Star Wars (1977)... ;)
Well to be pedantic again, GL couldn't tell the story he wanted to originally, for numerous reasons so he started half way through where the action was. His original script was rejected.

Reactions: John972

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
This is what interests me. At the beginning of the game there is a choice, milfs or teens. Which category can Leia be classified into?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rudy007
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes