Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The dev basically written himself in a branching route hole. Instead of doing what most developer do, and just abandon all the choice you made in the game, he decided to attempt to write out all the branch depending on your choice; And, with so many variable, its going to take time. I just hope that with him trying to write out all the branch, he don't forget that some of the choice you made in this game is to deliberately blow your load in some of the character without birth control, and the potential positive or negative outcome of those decision.
prego much? :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: hmorphone

Madara4057

Mar 26, 2023
So, is this a harem? Or do you have to pick one? Cause the choice kinda seems like they force you to pick them all lol

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I do have one more question if you don't mind. Is everyone in the stats section a love interest? Like Wanda or Natasha?
We don't know who's getting a dedicated ending, for example, but they should be... in theory. Wanda/Angel seems to be one of the possible throuples, for example, but we just don't know yet. Natasha, Sammy & Theresa, probably not tho...

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
We don't know who's getting a dedicated ending, for example, but they should be... in theory. Wanda/Angel seems to be one of the possible throuples, for example, but we just don't know yet. Natasha, Sammy & Theresa, probably not tho...
This game would have taken a serious left turn if Sammy is one of the end game choices. I definitely wouldn't have seen that coming. :ROFLMAO:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This game would have taken a serious left turn if Sammy is one of the end game choices. I definitely wouldn't have seen that coming. :ROFLMAO:
not sure if intentional, or not, yet you forgot (at least) one important game character there.

furthermore, it would be epic if after all those multiple paths/chicks, the dev decides to cut down all loose ends and to simplify it as much as possible revealing there are ONLY THREE proper LIs (and story end options): sammy, dogboy and ofc ultra hot librarian!

• Haha
Reactions: botc76 and WhiteyG

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
not sure if intentional, or not, yet you forgot (at least) one important game character there.

furthermore, it would be epic if after all those multiple paths/chicks, the dev decides to cut down all loose ends and to simplify it as much as possible revealing there are ONLY THREE proper LIs (and story end options): sammy, dogboy and ofc ultra hot librarian!
Lol I thought about it, but they aren't in the stats sheet. Would be a funny punishment for people like me who chased all the women. They all find out dump you and you end up in a throuple with Sammy and dogboy. Perhaps Sammy and dogboy decide to transition and you end up with your two tranny lovers at the end. That could spur on some new revenue for Cheeky and the gang. Seems to be a popular tag anymore. :ROFLMAO:

I'd choose the hottie with the books and the looks if it was me. :devilish:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Lol I thought about it, but they aren't in the stats sheet. Would be a funny punishment for people like me who chased all the women. They all find out dump you and you end up in a throuple with Sammy and dogboy. Perhaps Sammy and dogboy decide to transition and you end up with your two tranny lovers at the end. That could spur on some new revenue for Cheeky and the gang. Seems to be a popular tag anymore. :ROFLMAO:

I'd choose the hottie with the books and the looks if it was me. :devilish:
yeah, just, please, put all those into spoilers - do not, i repeat, do not reveal devs plans just yet :WeSmart::geek:

• Haha
Reactions: WhiteyG

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I like how Katie is against the mc treating her like a girlfriend most of the time, That just makes me want to be even nicer and sweeter to her and treat her like a queen deserves to be treated.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
I like how Katie is against the mc treating her like a girlfriend most of the time, That just makes me want to be even nicer and sweeter to her and treat her like a queen deserves to be treated.
lol just the opposite here , i dont like katie at all , neither the sister the mom and the neighbour
also dislike the other two sisters the two girlfriends are shitheads , and the barista is a rampage
the secretary and the model are even worse thye cristian milf is ugly , but in game i fucked them all
and that was satisfying , maybe most satisfying was banging the classmate
btw have i told once before this is my favourite game

one thing i know for sure , if the mc excist in real life (or i was in his position) i knew what to chose
go for the money , when you have the money girls roll in as well ;-)

am i serious in all my words above , hahaha that is for me to know and you may decide if its true or fake

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes