• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WhoremongerNTE-Act1.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: txtBild

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
I know some content like NTR can cause some harsh reactions, and that's why I am trying to be as upfront as possible with the direction this game will go. I'm also coding the game so you actually don't even see or have any reference to that content unless you choose to see it at the beginning of the next release. (There's none in this prologue) Personally, I don't enjoy the type of NTR where the LI's are cheating on you or trying to cause jealousy, but I do enjoy some other variations of it, such as sharing and having control over the women. And, just look at the title of this game.. lol ... I obviously love women who questionable morals. ;)

All those planned tags are things I hope to get into the game. I'm apprehensive over my ability to do all that i planned though. It's a daunting task making a game for the first time, and on top of learning how to use Daz as well! And before anyone asks, I don't really have any plans for a true Harem. The MC will be able to have almost any LI in this game but it's more along the lines of "Don't ask ... don't tell" with regards to how they are towards each other. But with the Lesbian tag, I do plan on some FF and MFF action. There will not be any MM or MMF action in this game.

But at the core of this, will always be the story. I think i have a pretty good one. And I hope to complete several endings so everyone has a favorite they want to reach.
Looks interesting. But no animations yet?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Whoremonger NTE [Act 1.01] [Turning Tricks]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Reactions: Turning Tricks

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
Turning Tricks Im glad to see you've picked the game back with this great remake. Its a good start and much easier to get into without the sandbox. Can i ask how is this gonna effect the development time of https://f95zone.to/threads/a-dark-horse-riding-ch-1-0-turning-tricks.176469/ ? That was a really amazing start and i couldnt wait for the next episode to release but now im slightly concerned releases are gone have pretty big gaps between with both projects on the go.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
No animations? Nah not worth downloading, we have 2024 not 2017 where that was used to be an excuse.
You are entitled to have an opinion, but when you are so absolutely wrong about the subject you should just not waste everyone's time and energy typing it out.

With the exception of games using Illusion engines for art which come with pre-canned loops, adding animations increases the artwork effort for a developer by 300-500%. I think the vast majority of players would much rather get more game story progress than wait and wait and wait to just receive short chapters due to the time wasted on animations.

Complainers about lack of animation are just revealing their inability to read and imagine erotic scenes.

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
loli tag but no loli patch for Rule 7 workaround, hmmm, so does it have an age setter at least without resorting to unren? Or is everyone fake 18's as usual, as this site seems to have a pretty loose definition of what a loli is (supposed to be a pre- or barely-pubescent girl, according to the og definition based on the 1955 book) for that tag, like the incest one. Probably should just retire it, since the real tag content is mostly banned here anyway.
You can set ages, yes.

Reactions: ByteMi6969
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes