Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
I have a question about April's daughter. Apparently she helped you hack a computer earlier and made some kind of offer to MC about buying a computer or something? Unfortunately I haven't seen that scene so is that a bug or did you forget to implement it?
Hmmm.. you should have had a scene on day 15, in the afternoon, where you April's daughter goes with you to help you buy a laptop. It's in that scene that she mentions hacking a computer, whihc she did the day before for the GIFL, but only on the NTR path

It's a fixed event, so it should have happened no matter what path or options you had.

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm.. you should have had a scene on day 15, in the afternoon, where you April's daughter goes with you to help you buy a laptop. It's in that scene that she mentions hacking a computer, whihc she did the day before for the GIFL, but only on the NTR path

It's a fixed event, so it should have happened no matter what path or options you had.
Yeah, I'm on the NTR path and helped the Granny check her husbands search history and stuff but April's daughter wasn't there. I went shopping with her later which is why I know something's missing.

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Yeah, I'm on the NTR path and helped the Granny check her husbands search history and stuff but April's daughter wasn't there. I went shopping with her later which is why I know something's missing.
Oh, that's because you must have been on the Lust path with the mother April. I explained that in the intro, where the Lust path is usually a quicker route to sex, but the characters may not trust you enough to allow you access to their daughters. If you do the love route, you'll see that scene with Maddie at the GILF's apartment. She helps with the computer instead of the MC doing it himself. I have a continuity issue with that mention of hacking in the text... I'll make a note to change that.

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, that's because you must have been on the Lust path with the mother April. I explained that in the intro, where the Lust path is usually a quicker route to sex, but the characters may not trust you enough to allow you access to their daughters. If you do the love route, you'll see that scene with Maddie at the GILF's apartment. She helps with the computer instead of the MC doing it himself. I have a continuity issue with that mention of hacking in the text... I'll make a note to change that.
Actually for some reason it says the mother is ''no path locked''

The only non-perv thing I've done is not look at the daughter taking a piss so maybe that fucked it up?

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
Both are NTR though. Not seeing it happen is an entire genre of NTR.
Yeah we all know it happened, it's in the story. But it's up to the player if they want to see what happened (ON) or not (OFF). That's what I meant.
The VN Making Memories does that. At the start there's a similar scene where the MC's wife cheats on him. There, you have an option of seeing the scene or not. Regardless of the choice there, you still get an explanation but if you chose to see it, it will have a scene accompanying the explanation.

Reactions: harem.king

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah we all know it happened, it's in the story. But it's up to the player if they want to see what happened (ON) or not (OFF). That's what I meant.
The VN Making Memories does that. At the start there's a similar scene where the MC's wife cheats on him. There, you have an option of seeing the scene or not. Regardless of the choice there, you still get an explanation but if you chose to see it, it will have a scene accompanying the explanation.
Still seems like a pretty dumb argument I think. Why complain about NTR when the alternative is also NTR?

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Actually for some reason it says the mother is ''no path locked''

The only non-perv thing I've done is not look at the daughter taking a piss so maybe that fucked it up?
No, you have to lock her at the cafe. It was the first scene I wrote, back when i thought I might still do a sandbox, so there was actual points. Here's the walkthrough for the cafe routine...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not happy with that coding for that scene, and I will probably fix it for Act 2.

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
Still seems like a pretty dumb argument I think. Why complain about NTR when the alternative is also NTR?
It's a matter of seeing it or not. Not everyone wants to see how someone gets killed right? They then choose not to see how that someone was killed with their own eyes, but they know that someone died, just not HOW. What's the point of the having the Switch turned off if you still see things it would be hiding.
Whatever I'm done explaining. I can't seem to get my point explained clearly.

Reactions: harem.king

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
/shrug. It's probably implied rather than shown. I mean seriously, who the hell brings their bf to their John meetings? While I don't care much for NTR it's more realisitic than assuming you are the only guy in the world among a million loyal women that will only fuck you. Without it might as well add a beasitailty tag where the MC also fucks and sucks off unicorns.
how much realistic is that u will wank of on your girlfriend sex tape with her ex? cause u know she was not virgin....

nobody is thinking like that, point is that who want to see or hear brag about that....

• Haha
Reactions: Teddy 369

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
That's odd.. after day 19 there should have been a note every morning before you wake up saying that the content is finished. It triggers when all the other important scenes are done, depending on NTR on/off and patch status.

EDIT: NM, I see now that you did see the note in the morning. That's the one that only comes up when all the major scenes are complete. I'll tweak that to be more clear.

The reason I left it so you can still go through the loops, is that theoretically, it's possible to put off locking a path with April at the beginning for several days, which would push everything else back by the same number of days. It probably won't happen for 99.9% of the players but, just in case :)

I think also, for future updates, I am going to try and tweek the stats screen to show if you have unfinished content for any specific character.
Hrm, I guess I somehow missed the message or something then. I'm on day like...30 and it's just the morning coffee loop, has been for a while. My MC's properly caffeinated. :ROFLMAO:

Just to make sure, but do you ever actually go play games with April's daughter after she suggests it? The last thing I got before the endless loop was her texting at night and sending over a few pics.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Anyone else getting a bunch of errors from almost every scene involving Laura (the GILF)?

Last edited:

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
The story is decent although, if you turn down Jewl to go upstairs to the VIP room, the game still mentions everything like you went with her. Like:

Wmngr.png

April will also mention it later in the cafe.

Part of the Cafe bit is repetitive too, but I suppose this is going to be a full blown grindy sandbox game eventually which is disappointing.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
That's a stripper not a prostitute.

It's too late in the year to be dealing with people like you, common sense babes, hunt some down or borrow a friends ..... just ...... anything.....
I know you always like to be sanctimonious and all but 2nd wife was a stripper, quit the biz when we started dating, knocked her up and married her to "do the right thing" 11 months after my child was born I was "On Strike" at my workplace and she begged me to let her take our daughter home to see her great grandpa who was having a triple bypass... I bought the airline tickets and cleaned out our bank account to give her spending money while I walked a picket line for strike pay of $100 a month...
Within 2 weeks of arriving home, she was shacked up with a old high school flame and in MY uncontested divorce for adultery, I ended up being accused of spousal abuse and paying 29 years of fucking of child support !!! Despite the fact that she never went to school past grade 12 and lied about it year after year! and I never raised a hand cause, my Dad would kill me!!! In the end they owed me over $20K in over payments and I let it go if they signed on the dotted line to end their treachery!

In Canada child support runs until your ex says they don't need it anymore! And also in my country most strippers are Outlaw Motorcycle Gang Molls raising money for the club! I fucking chimed in on "
Long Road Home" to put you in your place! Cause honestly you love running your mouth without any knowledge of what you are talking about! Seriously buy a Harley and put your bitch on whatever back seat you choose (bitch pad, pussy pad, whatever), then get back to me!!! Hell, you may thank me having found freedom! [They aren't called Milwaukee Vibrators for nothing! :p

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
If it happens and you just don't see it, it's not avoidable. Avoidable is that it doesn't happen at all. If ntr off just means you don't see it then it's crap. ntr off should be that it just doesn't happen. That's avoid. The other means that it is omittable. And no, avoidable is not the same as skippable

rdsxn

Sep 16, 2017
Overall, I enjoyed Act 1 quite a bit. I'm a bit concerned about where Agnes' love route is headed, though. The game seems to imply that she's going to end up with the GILF (whose name I can't be bothered to remember) beyond just as simple roommates. If this is avoidable, then I don't really care either way, but as someone who is not a big fan of lesbian and a hard no against GILF, it would entirely ruin the route for me if it ended up being forced.

As long as there are appropriate choices here or the game makes appropriate adjustments based on the GILF route and maybe the NTR toggle, then I don't think it will be a problem, but I wanted to offer some feedback that could be considered for Act 2.

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Hrm, I guess I somehow missed the message or something then. I'm on day like...30 and it's just the morning coffee loop, has been for a while. My MC's properly caffeinated. :ROFLMAO:

Just to make sure, but do you ever actually go play games with April's daughter after she suggests it? The last thing I got before the endless loop was her texting at night and sending over a few pics.
No, that's the last scene actually.

Basically, if you do all the scenes in order, you'll get about 19 days before reaching that one where you get the text from April's daughter at night. The one scene that could push things back is the cafe loop in the morning as that one takes 3 days to lock April into Love or Lust, unless you are trying different things. If you look on your Stats screen, any character saying "Path Not Locked" is one that still needs to be finished.

Moving forward, I think I will change that screen a bit. First to show if that character is done the current content and second, to have something for those characters people don't want to see. Maybe like "Platonic" or "Friends Only" something...

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
The story is decent although, if you turn down Jewl to go upstairs to the VIP room, the game still mentions everything like you went with her. Like:

View attachment 2252071

April will also mention it later in the cafe.

Part of the Cafe bit is repetitive too, but I suppose this is going to be a full blown grindy sandbox game eventually which is disappointing.
With that scene with Jewel and going to the VIP, you made the choice when you turned the NTR switch on. If you had the NTR switch off, you don't interact with Jewel at all. That's why it's still there... because it impacts future dialogue that is for the NTR path. I guess I can try and add more choices, even on the NTR path, in the next update.

As for the cafe - that scene was written as the first one back when I thought I was going to do a sandbox and it was kinda meant to be a central sorta "hub" for the day to day stuff. I'm not doing sandbox though... straight VN from here on out. It was too much work though to rewrite that whole scene in the cafe though, so I just changed it a bit. Once you lock April to one path or the other, you can basically ignore the cafe if you want. There are a few random dialogue cycles there though and on one visit (the 5th I believe), Joe's daughter (who the MC met before) shows up and teases some stuff for the next Act.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Turning Tricks why am I on day 30 and april is still Path not locked? I have been meeting her in the cafe till it says no new content so I started staying home till it says no new content. I told her the sad story in the cafe, not the rage one. I've gotten the text from her daughter to meet her but it never happens. I'm in a daily loop for 2 weeks now with nothing happening. get up, go to bed. get up, go to bed. I'm reading scenes on here that people have gotten that I haven't even seen. My game is just in a loop

Last edited:

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Anyone else getting a bunch of errors from almost every scene involving Laura (the GILF)?
That's the save file from the Prologue. I expected it to break because there's a ton of new variables that were added in this act and also several new characters. In your save file, Laura (gilf1) was not defined, so that's why the error. I added a note to the OP that you will have to start a new game.

The good news is that (fingers crossed) this shouldn't be a problem with Act 2, when I release it. That's because I coded variables and characters that aren't even in the game yet. Also, I will be adding an option to bypass the intro and tutorial right at the start, and you'll be able to load defaults on all the characters... for those that want to replay another path or just want to get in fast. I might get that out in between Act 1 and Act 2, since a lot of people want that.

Reactions: Sonico

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Turning Tricks why am I on day 30 and april is still Path not locked? I have been meeting her in the cafe till it says no new content so I started staying home till it says no new content. I told her the sad story in the cafe, not the rage one. I've gotten the text from her daughter to meet her but it never happens. I'm in a daily loop for 2 weeks now with nothing happening. get up, go to bed. get up, go to bed. I'm reading scenes on here that people have gotten that I haven't even seen. My game is just in a loop
You lock April in the cafe scenes. I did a spoiler walkthrough for that in another post HERE. I thought I had made it possible to lock her even if you go past the 3rd day (where you choose which flashback scene to show) but choosing to either look or not look at Joe's ass. (look = minus love, plus lust and vice versa)

This is the problem with switching gears early on.. I had originally planned to have a point system where you could see how many points you had for each character in the different paths. I'll probably end up changing April to be like all the other characters, where one important choice will lock the path.

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes