Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Overall, I enjoyed Act 1 quite a bit. I'm a bit concerned about where Agnes' love route is headed, though. The game seems to imply that she's going to end up with the GILF (whose name I can't be bothered to remember) beyond just as simple roommates. If this is avoidable, then I don't really care either way, but as someone who is not a big fan of lesbian and a hard no against GILF, it would entirely ruin the route for me if it ended up being forced.

As long as there are appropriate choices here or the game makes appropriate adjustments based on the GILF route and maybe the NTR toggle, then I don't think it will be a problem, but I wanted to offer some feedback that could be considered for Act 2.
Don't worry...

If you choose LUST with either the GILF or Agnes, you won't get that route. Instead, Agnes will have more interactions with the MC. The lesbian route will be when both the GILF and Agnes are on the love path only.

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
I know you always like to be sanctimonious and all but 2nd wife was a stripper, quit the biz when we started dating, knocked her up and married her to "do the right thing" 11 months after my child was born I was "On Strike" at my workplace and she begged me to let her take our daughter home to see her great grandpa who was having a triple bypass... I bought the airline tickets and cleaned out our bank account to give her spending money while I walked a picket line for strike pay of $100 a month...
Within 2 weeks of arriving home, she was shacked up with a old high school flame and in MY uncontested divorce for adultery, I ended up being accused of spousal abuse and paying 29 years of fucking of child support !!! Despite the fact that she never went to school past grade 12 and lied about it year after year! and I never raised a hand cause, my Dad would kill me!!! In the end they owed me over $20K in over payments and I let it go if they signed on the dotted line to end their treachery!

In Canada child support runs until your ex says they don't need it anymore! And also in my country most strippers are Outlaw Motorcycle Gang Molls raising money for the club! I fucking chimed in on "
Long Road Home" to put you in your place! Cause honestly you love running your mouth without any knowledge of what you are talking about! Seriously buy a Harley and put your bitch on whatever back seat you choose (bitch pad, pussy pad, whatever), then get back to me!!! Hell, you may thank me having found freedom! [They aren't called Milwaukee Vibrators for nothing! :p
Cool story bro. Love how you capitalized the "Outlaw Motorcycle Gang Molls" ... little bit of MC envy there? :ROFLMAO:

It's a good thing every stripper in the world doesn't fit into the mold you made for them, based on *GASP* a case of an ex-wife screwing you over and leaving you. Fuck man! Imagine if that happened to people who didn't marry a stripper!

... Oh wait :unsure:

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Don't worry...

If you choose LUST with either the GILF or Agnes, you won't get that route. Instead, Agnes will have more interactions with the MC. The lesbian route will be when both the GILF and Agnes are on the love path only.
I chose lust for the gilf, and love for agnes. When mc called the gilf to come down to the basement to see if agnes could move in with her, almost every thought the gilf was having implied lesbian content. Are you saying for sure it won't happen even though she was thinking it?

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
I chose lust for the gilf, and love for agnes. When mc called the gilf to come down to the basement to see if agnes could move in with her, almost every thought the gilf was having implied lesbian content. Are you saying for sure it won't happen even though she was thinking it?
Hmm, that's odd. You shouldn't have got that scene unless both were on Love path. I'll have to dig into that. Be assured though, there will be two complete paths in Act 2 for Agnes, and one will be with her and the MC.

Reactions: Vortex@
Dec 21, 2018
I know some content like NTR can cause some harsh reactions, and that's why I am trying to be as upfront as possible with the direction this game will go. I'm also coding the game so you actually don't even see or have any reference to that content unless you choose to see it at the beginning of the next release. (There's none in this prologue) Personally, I don't enjoy the type of NTR where the LI's are cheating on you or trying to cause jealousy, but I do enjoy some other variations of it, such as sharing and having control over the women. And, just look at the title of this game.. lol ... I obviously love women who questionable morals. ;)

All those planned tags are things I hope to get into the game. I'm apprehensive over my ability to do all that i planned though. It's a daunting task making a game for the first time, and on top of learning how to use Daz as well! And before anyone asks, I don't really have any plans for a true Harem. The MC will be able to have almost any LI in this game but it's more along the lines of "Don't ask ... don't tell" with regards to how they are towards each other. But with the Lesbian tag, I do plan on some FF and MFF action. There will not be any MM or MMF action in this game.

But at the core of this, will always be the story. I think i have a pretty good one. And I hope to complete several endings so everyone has a favorite they want to reach.
Hi there:

Is there any reason for why this isn't going to be implemented, but MFF is? I respect the fact that you are trying to please as many people as possible (with the multiple endings) while trying to put in stuff that you are interested in. I think MMF is not a bad thing, and I sincerely believe that it should be an 'ending' or a pathway on its own.

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
No, you have to lock her at the cafe. It was the first scene I wrote, back when i thought I might still do a sandbox, so there was actual points. Here's the walkthrough for the cafe routine...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not happy with that coding for that scene, and I will probably fix it for Act 2.
Yeah I think the problem is I never looked at Joe's ass but did everything else for the Lust route. That must have messed up the system.

Reactions: Turning Tricks

roxyt482

Aug 11, 2021
Hmm, that's odd. You shouldn't have got that scene unless both were on Love path. I'll have to dig into that. Be assured though, there will be two complete paths in Act 2 for Agnes, and one will be with her and the MC.
Strange, I've Agnes and Laura on Love patch and I haven't seen the basement at all, but in the final summary after day 19 appears a screen with Agnes in the basement :unsure:
P.S. I loaded a previous save from day 13 and then magically I saw the scene with Agnes and Laura

Last edited:
Reactions: Turning Tricks

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is the "NTR" like a sharing/prostitution type of deal where the MC is in charge? Or is it like real NTR where girls cheat on him and such?

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Is the "NTR" like a sharing/prostitution type of deal where the MC is in charge? Or is it like real NTR where girls cheat on him and such?

So far, there's two NTR scenes ... One where the MC is trying to make his possible LI jealous in a strip club and the other when the MC is fucking a woman in front of her husband to get back at the husband for cheating.

I'm not sure yet if I will ever make the MC the "target" of any NTR content, as it's not a kink I'm much interested in. Still it's possible. If I do it though, I'll be sure to keep it completely hidden behind the NTR switch.

Reactions: Sonico

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
So far, there's two NTR scenes ... One where the MC is trying to make his possible LI jealous in a strip club and the other when the MC is fucking a woman in front of her husband to get back at the husband for cheating.

I'm not sure yet if I will ever make the MC the "target" of any NTR content, as it's not a kink I'm much interested in. Still it's possible. If I do it though, I'll be sure to keep it completely hidden behind the NTR switch.
I'd recommend separating Netori and Netorare. It just confuses a lot of people. NTR means being cuckolded, while Netori is cucking someone else. A lot of people heavily dislike NTR and thus will avoid the game not knowing that the NTR is actually not NTR, while people who like NTR will play the game and be disappointed that the NTR content barely qualifies as NTR(VIP room while April dancing for someone else, and ex wife cheating). Netori is often tagged as ''cheating'' on this site while Netorare is tagged as ''NTR''. You don't really need to put Netori content behind a switch since I've never seen anyone dislike it, though I do agree with NTR content being put behind the aptly named NTR switch.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018

Ah, NTR is pretty much cases where the MC is the target in some way. Things like sharing his girls is stretching it, but that could still fall under the loose definition.

What you described isn't considered NTR for most people, and especially in how the tag is used in this site. The first example of making a LI jealous in the strip club is nothing close to NTR or even netori. The second example of banging someone else's wife in front of him is netori. That isn't included in NTR as used by this site.

So basically, I think you might want to rethink the dev notes and tags to better reflect what you actually intended. You didn't mean NTR. What you want is netori, where the MC is the one stealing other people's girls and what not.

Reactions: Tiredx and Herbert1

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
I started a new game but still get 1671665936206.png

Which pretty much makes any route (and practicly any interaction) involving Laura unplayable.

screenshot0006.png

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Ah, NTR is pretty much cases where the MC is the target in some way. Things like sharing his girls is stretching it, but that could still fall under the loose definition.

What you described isn't considered NTR for most people, and especially in how the tag is used in this site. The first example of making a LI jealous in the strip club is nothing close to NTR or even netori. The second example of banging someone else's wife in front of him is netori. That isn't included in NTR as used by this site.
Agreed, when I toggled ntr on I was expecting a somewhat depressing, anger inducing, spirt breaking experience.
Yes, i prepared myself for the soul crushing despair that would accompany one being forced to watch a love interest either willingly or unwilling perform depraved acts upon an individual that was not the mc, whether it would be due to my own manipulations of events from the shadows, pure absent-minded negligence, or simple morbid curiosity.

I foolishly believed I was prepared for all manner of things, but i was wrong nothing, NOTHING could prepare me for.... the...lap...Dance. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

disappointment-immeasurable.gif

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
So do you pretty much only fuck juiliette and the gilf? Cause both the coffee at home and meet april at the cafe options are done and not much has happened. Also it says there are two ntr scenes but I don't actually see any of em even with it turned on?

Jan 7, 2022
There's a mention in the introduction that dev wished to make a sandbox but opted for the VN format for simplicity.

Sandbox proponents like to tout freedom. The first sex scene was great but some subsequent encounters left me scratching my head. Three clicks, no options, and everybody's cleaning up. Options are freedom. I'd think anyone aspiring to make a sandbox would be waving two little flags that say "OPTIONS". Wearing an OPTIONS FOR PRESIDENT t-shirt. Sitting in a director's chair that says OPTIONS across the back.

Dev might want to figure out how to show a few days passing routinely without having to iterate through the same day however many times. Quick little cut scene with some indication of how many days of normal business passed. Grinding days like that is one of the features of bad sandbox games that gets criticized.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
not a bad game so far, but yeah those sandbox features are shit, i hate sandbox games with a passion.

rdsxn

Sep 16, 2017
I ended up getting the scene with Agnes and the gilf in the basement, and I was on no path with the gilf and the love path with Agnes. As far as I can tell, the game is currently set up to be that Agnes love path = Agnes + gilf, while Agnes lust path = Agnes + MC only; gilf path doesn't affect anything.

My main concern was that I wanted to go Agnes love path without the gilf, but it doesn't seem like that's currently possible; the only way to avoid the gilf seems to be to take the lust path, as otherwise you'd need 3 paths for Agnes (Agnes love without gilf, Agnes love with gilf, and Agnes lust).

Personally, my preference would be to have a choice during the basement scene on whether to call in the gilf, and then add some variations to the Agnes + MC only path depending on whether you're on the love or lust route, but of course it's ultimately up to you as the dev to decide how to tell the story. I'm just trying to point out that lesbian content with the gilf was very much not what I was looking for when I decided to go for the Agnes love route, and I suspect that quite a few other players would feel the same.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
I ended up getting the scene with Agnes and the gilf in the basement, and I was on no path with the gilf and the love path with Agnes. As far as I can tell, the game is currently set up to be that Agnes love path = Agnes + gilf, while Agnes lust path = Agnes + MC only; gilf path doesn't affect anything.

My main concern was that I wanted to go Agnes love path without the gilf, but it doesn't seem like that's currently possible; the only way to avoid the gilf seems to be to take the lust path, as otherwise you'd need 3 paths for Agnes (Agnes love without gilf, Agnes love with gilf, and Agnes lust).

Personally, my preference would be to have a choice during the basement scene on whether to call in the gilf, and then add some variations to the Agnes + MC only path depending on whether you're on the love or lust route, but of course it's ultimately up to you as the dev to decide how to tell the story. I'm just trying to point out that lesbian content with the gilf was very much not what I was looking for when I decided to go for the Agnes love route, and I suspect that quite a few other players would feel the same.
looks like what I was getting. looks like I'll wait till Agnes and the gilf is fixed before I play anymore. I want to do the love path with Agnes, Lust with the Gilf. But it starts giving the Lesbo stuff

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes