Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
It don't matter if it's necessary story wise.

if we playing a non ntr path it could have just had the mc explaining it on that part instead of showing the wife cheating with the boss come on now. No way a scene like that should be on a non ntr paths and it's ways to do it.

back to april. I never said it was ntr, I said it was a bad look.

even if no one touches her it still ruins her for me personally so fuck that.

like I said if you enjoy it more power to you but not me so imma move on.

it's obvious if you going for a non ntr route it still has a form of ntr and baiting in it.
So you consider it less NTR to have MC explain how his wife fucked her boss and then destroyed his life than to show it and give more context for the scene?

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
So you consider it less NTR to have MC explain how his wife fucked her boss and then destroyed his life than to show it and give more context for the scene?

either way it's bad but it's better than showing the scene.

i would have no problem if the mc was just explaining it (not in depth) but saying how she cheated and what lead to the arrest on the non ntr path.
no way a scene in general should even be showed on it if you playing non ntr.

either way I am done talking about it.

moving on.

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
either way it's bad but it's better than showing the scene.

i would have no problem if the mc was just explaining it on the non ntr path.
no way a scene in general should even be showed on it.

either way I am done talking about it.

moving on.
You do realize they're both NTR if you have a fanatical perspective on it?

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
It don't matter if it's necessary story wise.

if we playing a non ntr path it could have just had the mc explaining it on that part instead of showing the wife cheating with the boss come on now. No way a scene like that should be on a non ntr paths and it's ways to do it.

back to april. I never said it was ntr, I said it was a bad look.

even if no one touches her it still ruins her for me personally so fuck that.

like I said if you enjoy it more power to you but not me so imma move on. even april was trying to make the mc jealous NOW THAT IS NTR because it was to cause jealousy.

it's obvious if you going for a non ntr route it still has a form of ntr and baiting in it.

why make a ntr off switch and say it will be different paths then?
Mate, are you a masochist or something? I don't know why you would even bother to try this game, it's obvious it would have shit you don't like even if there is an "ntr off" switch. I mean, the game is literally called Whoremonger so don't be surprised if the girls act like whores. :KEK:

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
I'm assuming you were trying to do one of those gotchas like you did with the whole ''story rich'' schtick for ''Living in a Brothel''?
nah i just wanted to point irony how she is striper and u cant touch striper....than miraculously someone can touch her. and strippers dont fuck customers cause she is only dancing / she was jealouse cause other stripper fuck MC....

btw in my country u definitely can touch stripper (just need give tip) and VIP.....idk US strip clubs but they r known for their puritanism so i would not be surprised.

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Just so everyone knows... I've been as clear as possible regarding NTR in this game so I will ignore any further posts commenting on that topic, unless it's an actual constructive criticism or suggestion.

Also, I appreciate all the feedback and suggestions (even the negative stuff) as it will help me get better at doing this.

There's been some good suggestions on here so far and i might just do an extra release, after Christmas, to implement some of the fixes and suggestions.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Mate, are you a masochist or something? I don't know why you would even bother to try this game, it's obvious it would have shit you don't like even if there is an "ntr off" switch. I mean, the game is literally called Whoremonger so don't be surprised if the girls act like whores. :KEK:

learned my lesson AGAIN.

Thought when it was paths I thought it was paths like no baiting, nothing. like a game called alwaysfans that has paths.

this why i tried it.

but aye now i remember why i stopped playing anything optional or switch.

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
to the character but not to me the player.

so let's say instead of showing the scene the mc just says "yea my life was destroyed, my wife cheated and i lost the case and got sent to the pin""

not a problem with that.

but the full blown showing the wife cheating like I said on the non ntr path is not good imo.
''to the character but not to me the player'' now I'm just confused? Either way you shouldn't have a personal connection to the ex wife since the game pretty clearly builds up how evil the ex wife is? This is not someone you liked who fucked someone else.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
oh so main LIs is prostitute? and i was thinking why prostitution tag is there...well good bye and gl with avoidable NTR....
/shrug. It's probably implied rather than shown. I mean seriously, who the hell brings their bf to their John meetings? While I don't care much for NTR it's more realisitic than assuming you are the only guy in the world among a million loyal women that will only fuck you. Without it might as well add a beasiality tag where the MC also fucks and sucks off unicorns.

Edit: It's really not THAT bad or nerd-rage-inducing. Though it was originally designed as a sandbox so some like me may find it repetitive and annoying.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
You know what, I think I understand Why So Serious Bruh? and what they're explaining.

That cheating wife scene in the story technically IS NTR since that scene is the definition of
Netorare/NTR - Japanese term for a character that is not the MC, cheating or being unfaithful to the MC. Used in hentai media.
Meanwhile, Netori/NTR(Also shortened as NTR) - Japanese term for a character that is the MC, cheating or being unfaithful. The MC is the one doing the stealing of LIs. Used in hentai media.

They describe that having the "NTR Switch" Off let's it so you don't see "NETORARE Scenes" in general. NTR ON - Show the scene in exact detail. NTR OFF - Have the MC explain the premise without showing the scene.

I think that's what's happening here? Good job Detective Zeruel, pat yourself on the back. :WeSmart::LOL:

On a side note, I think this is how F95 defines NTR in their tags:
NTR Tag - Netorare
Cheating Tag - Netori

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question about April's daughter. Apparently she helped you hack a computer earlier and made some kind of offer to MC about buying a computer or something? Unfortunately I haven't seen that scene so is that a bug or did you forget to implement it?

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
You know what, I think I understand Why So Serious Bruh? and what he's explaining.

That cheating wife scene in the story technically IS NTR since that scene is the definition of
Netorare/NTR - Japanese term for a character that is not the MC, cheating or being unfaithful to the MC. Used in hentai media.
Meanwhile, Netori/NTR(Also shortened as NTR) - Japanese term for a character that is the MC, cheating or being unfaithful. The MC is the one doing the stealing of LIs. Used in hentai media.

They describe that having the "NTR Switch" Off let's it so you don't see "NETORARE Scenes" in general. NTR ON - Show the scene in exact detail. NTR OFF - Have the MC explain the premise without showing the scene.

I think that's what's happening here? Good job Detective Zeruel, pat yourself on the back. :WeSmart::LOL:

On a side note, I think this is how F95 defines NTR in their tags:
NTR Tag - Netorare
Cheating Tag - Netori
Sure but I believe we're all humans here, not ostriches. Sticking your head in the ground doesn't mean things don't happen around you. Even if you don't show it your ex is still fucking her boss.

Reactions: Ursus4321 and Grelk

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
Sure but I believe we're all humans here, not ostriches. Sticking your head in the ground doesn't mean things don't happen around you. Even if you don't show it your ex is still fucking her boss.
I mean yeah it still happens. It's a matter of wanting to see it or not. That's what an NTR switch is for.

Reactions: harem.king
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes