Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
As am i,
i made the terrible mistake to play the last update of the famous BlockBuster and even more i checked and interacted on the dedicated thread.
With age wisdom come, bullshit, it only allows me to repeat the same mistakes...

Anyway, looking forward to continue the adventure with chapter 2 and if i have to yell at you' @ASLPro3D , no worries i will track you down. My very first record bought with earn money was "Kill em all" and the "seek and destroy" song shapes my mind for years, hahahaha.
Jokes (bad and dark) apart, i've learned english with Metallica, what a better way to disgrace the grammar right.. :)

NB: love the last wallpapers, cool arts !
Just out of curiosity, why would you subject yourself to the "BB experience " ? I've never touched the thing, out of principle, but i'd like to hear from people who do , what draws you in ?

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Just out of curiosity, why would you subject yourself to the "BB experience " ? I've never touched the thing, out of principle, but i'd like to hear from people who do , what draws you in ?
At first in the early stages, it was just out of curiousity, wow a new game with a good mechanic, let's try.

Why i came back to it recently, i guess somekind of "morbid" fascination, if it make sense to you.
I mean they are so many things that are going wrong in BB, plus the thread is quite hypnotic and fascinating the way how some people see and interprete the game.
I wanted to see how it evolved, and well, i shouldn't have to.

Reactions: Thornhill

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
At first in the early stages, it was just out of curiousity, wow a new game with a good mechanic, let's try.

Why i came back to it recently, i guess somekind of "morbid" fascination, if it make sense to you.
I mean they are so many things that are going wrong in BB, plus the thread is quite hypnotic and fascinating the way how some people see and interprete the game.
I wanted to see how it evolved, and well, i shouldn't have to.
I guess you're that guy in the highway, slowing down to get a better look of the pile up . No judging here, i'm just curious. If that sort of thing is right up your ally, maybe you should take a look at SaddoGames latest, "The Tyrant ". Better script, good renders, and "strong emotions " a plenty. It's somewhere in here .

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
I guess you're that guy in the highway, slowing down to get a better look of the pile up
Oh gosh you can't be more wrong here, and this not the place to a long explanation and my english will be too limited to make myself clear enough.
I will just give few hints to my thoughts, i'm amazed by the fact that some womens voted trump, that some African/Asian origins Uk resident voted Brexit, that some well educated teachers beleive in creation and not evolution.....And how BB with its values and morals mechanics is so popular.
But as i said not the place and don't have the extended vocabulary to explain myself. And about judging, well you know i'm secure enough to don't give a shit...haha.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Oh gosh you can't be more wrong here, and this not the place to a long explanation and my english will be too limited to make myself clear enough.
I will just give few hints to my thoughts, i'm amazed by the fact that some womens voted trump, that some African/Asian origins Uk resident voted Brexit, that some well educated teachers beleive in creation and not evolution.....And how BB with its values and morals mechanics is so popular.
But as i said not the place and don't have the extended vocabulary to explain myself. And about judging, well you know i'm secure enough to don't give a shit...haha.
Ok, i'll bite. Women didn't went for Trump, there were a lot of them who simply couldn't bring themselves to vote for Hillary. Trump "the person " is one thing, Trumpism is another, a revolt against Post Modernism. In that light, you can understand why to many women, beating back Post Modernism trumps anything. The same goes to the Brexit vote. Without Merkel's decision, in the Summer of 2015, the Far Right wouldn't be making huge gains across Germany's neighbors, and Brexit wouldn't have happened. In Politics , almost every action produces the opposite effect intended. Third Way produced Trump, like Euro Federalism produced Merkel, who produced the Euro Far Right.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@El bacca Del Chew I love me some Metallica "Ride the Lightning", "And Justice for All", "Kill 'em All" to name a few... damn going to have to listen to them now while I am working on "Wicked Choices: Chapter Three"...

As for going back to BadBust, I was almost tempted to try it again to see if it got any better and then my "self respect" kicked in. :D Too bad you didn't listen to yours... might've saved you a headache and time!! ;)

Thanks for the compliments about the wallpapers, hopefully people are enjoying them!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I`m here for your game, not for your looks. So it makes no difference to me if you`re Voldemort or Prince Charming. That`s your wife business i suppose. :p
Truly, I prefer it that way, @Crusoe as it completely boggles my mind that my wife would stick with me for 25 years now... lol

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Ok, i'll bite. Women didn't went for Trump, there were a lot of them who simply couldn't bring themselves to vote for Hillary. Trump "the person " is one thing, Trumpism is another, a revolt against Post Modernism. In that light, you can understand why to many women, beating back Post Modernism trumps anything. The same goes to the Brexit vote. Without Merkel's decision, in the Summer of 2015, the Far Right wouldn't be making huge gains across Germany's neighbors, and Brexit wouldn't have happened. In Politics , almost every action produces the opposite effect intended. Third Way produced Trump, like Euro Federalism produced Merkel, who produced the Euro Far Right.
I would love to chat with you, involving beers and chips hehe, we might agree on many things and the disagree will surely lead to very interesting debate. And it will takes times to go around my english skills to make you fully understand me....not the place :)
In french i would have flowed you PM box, hehe.
Cheers mate

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I will make it easier for @El bacca Del Chew, @Thornhill since he struggles to express himself fully... BB is like purposely standing with your legs spread far apart so the author can hit you in the nutsack with a sledgehammer... repeatedly... sometimes you just have to visit that thread to see all of those who enjoy the pain and then complain about it.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
I would love to chat with you, involving beers and chips hehe, we might agree on many things and the disagree will surely lead to very interesting debate. And it will takes times to go around my english skills to make you fully understand me....not the place :)
In french i would have flowed you PM box, hehe.
Cheers mate
If you're French , then there's an easy one for you : how come that in the last regional elections, the FN won the first turn in the most far left region, the Picardie ? One clue, Calais is in the Picardie...apply the same to every other election in Europe, and the US, you'll see it matches 100%. I'm an old school Social Democrat, i've been fighting these Maoists disguised as "Progressives " for over twenty years . Alas, my only "accomplishment " was playing Cassandra, when i warned that left amok, these useful idiots would bring about a furious backlash. Here we are now. Macron is the french Obama. Taking a dump on the working class, while securing left "street cred " with Identity Politics. Le Pen only needs to sit tight, she will win next time.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
I will make it easier for @El bacca Del Chew, @Thornhill since he struggles to express himself fully... BB is like purposely standing with your legs spread far apart so the author can hit you in the nutsack with a sledgehammer... repeatedly... sometimes you just have to visit that thread to see all of those who enjoy the pain and then complain about it.
Hmmm...like an abusive relationship, i guess. A lot of pain, and a little love.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
If you're French , then there's an easy one for you : how come that in the last regional elections, the FN won the first turn in the most far left region, the Picardie ? One clue, Calais is in the Picardie...apply the same to every other election in Europe, and the US, you'll see it matches 100%. I'm an old school Social Democrat, i've been fighting these Maoists disguised as "Progressives " for over twenty years . Alas, my only "accomplishment " was playing Cassandra, when i warned that left amok, these useful idiots would bring about a furious backlash. Here we are now. Macron is the french Obama. Taking a dump on the working class, while securing left "street cred " with Identity Politics. Le Pen only needs to sit tight, she will win next time.
Let's continue in PM, we should show some respect for @ASLPro3D thread, who and the others coudn't careless about thoses subjects. I will reply soon, not now but soon :)

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017

which chapter are these images from?? I have played through several times but have not come across them.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The first one is from "Wicked Choices: Chapter Two" that gets released this month... the other two are from "Wicked Choices: Chapter One" which is available on the main page of this thread. :)

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Is it possible to like this post more than once?XD

So, what your saying is the BB thread is kind of like this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes