Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
@Thornhill is correct, but it isn't only seduction, there is an element of corruption to it as well.... introducing another person to go beyond their normal boundaries and beliefs is a form of corruption.

Heck, one could say that I corrupted my wife, because she was prudish when it came to intimacy... over time, through various ways, I showed her that there were more pleasures out there for her to sample that she'd enjoy if only she allowed herself to relax and try it... so yeah, there was a bit of corruption involved while doing that... and, yes, there is a bit of it in my game as well. ;)
I see were you're coming from, but that's not Corruption, that's Seduction. The baseline for Corruption is that you debase a person. You get that person to do something that goes against her conscience. Be it paying off the cop to throw away a parking ticket, or get your wife to be gang raped by a pack of dogs. That's not the same as "now that i tried anal, i found out that it feels good. let's do it again, sometime. " You didn't change that person's self-esteem. That's the key.

lacikris

Oct 9, 2017
Are you kind of Leeroy jenkins in MMO's? I saw a mention of yours earlier and coundn't help myself to ask.
On another note , you have to stay true to your story as a writer , it's your work, your pride. Sure you can listen to advices and such and maybe make minor changes or improvements , like when an editor makes suggestions, but in the end it has to be your story, one in which you can take pride even if it's not for all to like. Because if you go along with everything that others say it wouldn't be your story anymore. And for better or worse your name will be on the headline as writer.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I see were you're coming from, but that's not Corruption, that's Seduction. The baseline for Corruption is that you debase a person. You get that person to do something that goes against her conscience. Be it paying off the cop to throw away a parking ticket, or get your wife to be gang raped by a pack of dogs. That's not the same as "now that i tried anal, i found out that it feels good. let's do it again, sometime. " You didn't change that person's self-esteem. That's the key.
Erm... actually, the things were pretty debase (but not animals) and not what would be considered social norms to intimacy... anal is pretty normal, IMHO. ;) And actually, the actions as a result did change her self-esteem, though to the better... :D

Reactions: Thornhill

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Erm... actually, the things were pretty debase (but not animals) and not what would be considered social norms to intimacy... anal is pretty normal, IMHO. ;) And actually, the actions as a result did change her self-esteem, though to the better... :D
If it changed her self-esteem for the better, ergo, NOT Corruption ! I did a crappy job of explaining myself, but i think we're on the same page now. By definition, corruption debases self-esteem.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Are you kind of Leeroy jenkins in MMO's? I saw a mention of yours earlier and coundn't help myself to ask.
On another note , you have to stay true to your story as a writer , it's your work, your pride. Sure you can listen to advices and such and maybe make minor changes or improvements , like when an editor makes suggestions, but in the end it has to be your story, one in which you can take pride even if it's not for all to like. Because if you go along with everything that others say it wouldn't be your story anymore. And for better or worse your name will be on the headline as writer.
At least Iz gotz my chicken! LOL ... perhaps not on that level, though I am sure it would depend on who you ask, more like... oh look at all of the cute giant bunnies called a "Squall" on Rori in Star Wars Galaxies... Hey guys, I wonder what would happen if I shot one of them.... POOF all twelve of us appear in the clone tanks a short time later... Okay... so leave the cute giant bunnies alone... got it... hmmm... wonder what would happen if I shot into this herd of Tortas...?? :angel:

Oh, hey, LOOK a Krayt!!

Something along those lines... LOL

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
If it changed her self-esteem for the better, ergo, NOT Corruption ! I did a crappy job of explaining myself, but i think we're on the same page now. By definition, corruption debases self-esteem.
Oh at the time it was pretty humiliating and embarrassing to her and her self-esteem, although after a time or two, she kinda began to like it and suggest it on her own. ;) But, more than anything, it was the actions of a lover looking to fulfil the desires of her spouse... so not quite corruption, but yeah, pretty much the same page. ;)

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
You're lucky to have an open minded wife. You can try all you want with someone who refuses by default to try out anything new or different.
Well, on the bright side, folks who score low on Openess tend to be very loyal and dependable. Unless there's something else a foot . Past trauma, uber high Orderliness ...could be anything. I had to seduce my Wife aswell. In her mind, Men are pigs. And we kinda are. But i could show her the difference between Hard Sex ( taking ) and Making Love ( giving ) , and from there, it "clicked" for her. Hope that helps !

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@lacikris Not only am I fortunate to have a wife that is open-minded, but I am really blessed to have one who not only is willing to allow me and who will even aid me in my creation of erotica, but one who has tolerated and put up with my particular brand of unusualness for going on 25 years now... I consider myself quite lucky to be brutally honest. ;)

@Thornhill It most certainly takes a large measure of patience and trust (as it should in any relationship) to build the sort of bond that is necessary to have an individual step outside of their boundaries of comfort to try something new. In the case with my own wife, her previous relationship was one of mental abuse by her boyfriend who's own insecurity in himself caused him to be a control freak that repeatedly treated her selfishly and constantly attacked her self-esteem.

Repeated actions of trust building needed to be established and executed on a continual basis before any real form of openness either sexually or relationship-wise could be enacted on, in short, requiring me to sacrifice my own wants, needs and desires to a degree needed to happen.

As you mentioned and suggested, it is fortunate that I am a "Giving" kind of person, rather than a "Taker" which enabled me the ability to win her trust and break her out of the shell that she had erected around herself as a result of her previous relationship.

For those who are reading this, let me tell you something that I discovered as a result of those self-sacrificing actions...

Contrary to popular belief and societal prattle, to be a "Giver"... whether in a relationship or life itself, doesn't make or mean that one is 'weak'; just the opposite actually.

To be a 'giver' means that you need to be self-confident in who you are and in your abilities, to the point where people will often see your determination and confidence as a form of conceit; but your belief in yourself, your abilities and your giving nature will cause them to "open up" and be more "receptive" to you and your suggestions, allowing you a sort of "power" over your life, and in others, that you'd never have through brute-force tactics...

Don't fake it either... truly, it will take only a very short time before they see the bullshit for what it is if you try to fake it; I mean to actually trust in yourself and in your abilities enough to put other people's needs above your own and see the change that occurs and the level of power that people will give to you... it is amazing and a bit frightening.

Understand, it comes with both a great level of responsibility of one's self to not abuse it and also requires an understanding, knowledge and skill to detect, know and quickly deal with those that seek to try and take advantage of your giving nature... truly, it really proves true the old adage and proverb that it is "easier to catch more flies with honey than with vinegar".

Just a little personal observation from a person (myself) who also used to be selfish in the past...

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
@lacikris Not only am I fortunate to have a wife that is open-minded, but I am really blessed to have one who not only is willing to allow me and who will even aid me in my creation of erotica, but one who has tolerated and put up with my particular brand of unusualness for going on 25 years now... I consider myself quite lucky to be brutally honest. ;)

@Thornhill It most certainly takes a large measure of patience and trust (as it should in any relationship) to build the sort of bond that is necessary to have an individual step outside of their boundaries of comfort to try something new. In the case with my own wife, her previous relationship was one of mental abuse by her boyfriend who's own insecurity in himself caused him to be a control freak that repeatedly treated her selfishly and constantly attacked her self-esteem.

Repeated actions of trust building needed to be established and executed on a continual basis before any real form of openness either sexually or relationship-wise could be enacted on, in short, requiring me to sacrifice my own wants, needs and desires to a degree needed to happen.

As you mentioned and suggested, it is fortunate that I am a "Giving" kind of person, rather than a "Taker" which enabled me the ability to win her trust and break her out of the shell that she had erected around herself as a result of her previous relationship.

For those who are reading this, let me tell you something that I discovered as a result of those self-sacrificing actions...

Contrary to popular belief and societal prattle, to be a "Giver"... whether in a relationship or life itself, doesn't make or mean that one is 'weak'; just the opposite actually.

To be a 'giver' means that you need to be self-confident in who you are and in your abilities, to the point where people will often see your determination and confidence as a form of conceit; but your belief in yourself, your abilities and your giving nature will cause them to "open up" and be more "receptive" to you and your suggestions, allowing you a sort of "power" over your life, and in others, that you'd never have through brute-force tactics...

Don't fake it either... truly, it will take only a very short time before they see the bullshit for what it is if you try to fake it; I mean to actually trust in yourself and in your abilities enough to put other people's needs above your own and see the change that occurs and the level of power that people will give to you... it is amazing and a bit frightening.

Understand, it comes with both a great level of responsibility of one's self to not abuse it and also requires an understanding, knowledge and skill to detect, know and quickly deal with those that seek to try and take advantage of your giving nature... truly, it really proves true the old adage and proverb that it is "easier to catch more flies with honey than with vinegar".

Just a little personal observation from a person (myself) who also used to be selfish in the past...
-be a giver
-don't fake it
Welp, so much for that. I got no chance. XD

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Another way to think of it is "Easier to Rule with a Velvet Glove than with an Iron Fist" ;)

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Hell, @ponyguy if I can learn to do it, anyone can! LOL ;)
Even if I learned it, it would never be honest. It's not in my nature. I'm not a taker, but I'm definitely not a giver either. Though I suppose it's for the better. If I had that kind of power over people I'd abuse the shit out of it. :evilsmile::closedtongue:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Even if I learned it, it would never be honest. It's not in my nature. I'm not a taker, but I'm definitely not a giver either. Though I suppose it's for the better. If I had that kind of power over people I'd abuse the shit out of it. :evilsmile::closedtongue:
Key to a happy life: Be where you are at and what makes you comfortable... never force yourself to be something you're not.

As for abuse... yeah, I will admit to having used it a few times inappropriately as well... no one is perfect.

lacikris

Oct 9, 2017
Seems like Patreon suddenly is going prudish; read on the forums that incest content is not allowed anymore, so I guess you will also have to make some minor alterations with the incest content. Damn, I so hate this kind of shit. Violence , war , crime, gore , dismemberment, terror , imprisonment, torture etc are all ok and welcome , but showing a bit of skin, some genitals or something a bit different is soooooo BAD. They should ban sex for good everywhere and we die out with the next generation because sex apparently is so fundamentally wrong.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Seems like Patreon suddenly is going prudish; read on the forums that incest content is not allowed anymore, so I guess you will also have to make some minor alterations with the incest content. Damn, I so hate this kind of shit. Violence , war , crime, gore , dismemberment, terror , imprisonment, torture etc are all ok and welcome , but showing a bit of skin, some genitals or something a bit different is soooooo BAD. They should ban sex for good everywhere and we die out with the next generation because sex apparently is so fundamentally wrong.
Nope, not making any alterations right now, nor do I plan to do so... just won't openly advertise on Patreon that it has incest content in the game. ;)

And should Patreon Ban us... well, I am sure that there will be other sources to distribute it (like here) or something else.

As I've said, the story isn't going to change! :evilsmile:

No one's going to get rid of us that easily!!! :eek:penedeyewink:

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Nope, not making any alterations right now, nor do I plan to do so... just won't openly advertise on Patreon that it has incest content in the game. ;)

And should Patreon Ban us... well, I am sure that there will be other sources to distribute it (like here) or something else.

As I've said, the story isn't going to change! :evilsmile:

No one's going to get rid of us that easily!!! :eek:penedeyewink:
That is a fantastic attitude to have. I'm glad that you're taking a more practical approach to Patreon. The whole, "Don't put all your eggs into one basket", approach. Good for you. :)

Love reading your posts in here. You have a good VN so far. Thank You for your work.:)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
That is a fantastic attitude to have. I'm glad that you're taking a more practical approach to Patreon. The whole, "Don't put all your eggs into one basket", approach. Good for you. :)

Love reading your posts in here. You have a good VN so far. Thank You for your work.:)
Thank you! Yeah, I learned the hard way a long time ago that it is better to diversify your branding, than pin all your hopes in one location. ;) I've had to learn a lot of things the hard way sometimes, but I must've got wise at some point because I have a lot of grey hair these days! LOL

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
claire_halloween.png

When asked what she wanted to be for Halloween, Claire wasted no time informing us that she wanted to go as a Pirate (sort of an inside joke, particularly if you knew my love of Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag)! ;)

So here is Claire as a pirate to wish you a Happy Halloween!

The wife and I also want to wish all of you a very safe and Happy Halloween and a great week!

Till next we talk… TRICK OR TREAT!!!

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes