Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017

When asked what she wanted to be for Halloween, Claire wasted no time informing us that she wanted to go as a Pirate (sort of an inside joke, particularly if you knew my love of Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag)! ;)

So here is Claire as a pirate to wish you a Happy Halloween!

The wife and I also want to wish all of you a very safe and Happy Halloween and a great week!

Till next we talk… TRICK OR TREAT!!!
Happy Halloween and thank you for the render.:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Crusoe and ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I don't know, I've been hearing that Origins is really pretty good, so I've been thinking about going out to get that this weekend.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yeah, it might be

But I'm actually getting really tired of the usual ubisoft tropes in all it's open world games, so the problem isn't exactly the series, but the game model. I really liked AC4 because it was a very different game from the predecessors, it could've even been a complete new IP if they wanted to, maybe this one has the same feel

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I totally agree, AC4 was like an entirely new IP for me as well and I can't tell you how many hours that I just raided ships and toured the sea. I never fast traveled in that game, always steered the ship from one side of the world to the next. Only thing I kind of had a problem with was James Kidd/Mary Read dying... I so fell in love with her character!!!

I still will pick up Origins, I miss Desmond and his story, but do like jumping from rooftops and impaling people in the back of the skull... and I need some game to wash out the foul taste I still have in my mouth from Mass Effect 4... ;)

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
haven't played ME4, I rarely buy games at launch, they are too expensive in Brazil at launch and get much cheaper if you wait a year or two

I've played ME3 for the first time recently, great game, until the very end, them they fucked it up, completely

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah the end of Shepherd's story really sucked and was screwed up royally... don't even bother with ME4... it is crap... I didn't even make to the second mission, the bugs in the game, voice acting and animation was so bad I turned it off and never picked it up again... it is royally fucked up!!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Combat in it was the best thing... with the exception of the auto cover... that caused problems a few times. But it was the best thing in the game, the dialog, story and romance sucked... and the animation and bugs too numerous to mention.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Sorry if this was answered, but what will happen with the save files from different chapters? And also can we import saves from previous chapters and if yes how?

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Sorry if this was answered, but what will happen with the save files from different chapters? And also can we import saves from previous chapters and if yes how?
Save files from the previous chapters are stored in your C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\RenPy folder on your hard drive if you use Windows (not sure where on a MAC as I don't own one) and can be deleted once you've played the game through to your satisfaction.

As for importing saves, no, not as of yet... so currently the choices you make in a chapter only affect that chapter until we are able to secure a better programmer than me.

Hope that answers your questions! :)

Reactions: Thornhill

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Lynara01.png

I just wanted to take a moment to stop in and post a couple of wallpapers of Princess Lynara that I did for my Patrons here and to ALSO THANK all of you who took the time to jump over to Patreon and pledged to support us for the work we are doing with “Wicked Choices”.

We have a DEEP APPRECIATION for those of you, like @El bacca Del Chew , who come and pledge with us… while some other creators out there think that places like this one is just a “den of thieves”, the wife and I see it as the people that actually REALLY support us and our work… those of you that have pledged did so after already receiving the product for FREE there was no: “Hey, if you support us, you get the product”… your support of us was from the HEART and the desire to reward us for the effort we’ve put in.

What people have seemed to have forgotten through these many years of having the Internet at their fingertips, is that the Internet started out just like sites like this one as BBS and IRC areas, allowing users to share the things they are passionate about with one another as a form of saying “HEY, YOU NEED TO CHECK THIS OUT” …bringing awareness to a subject or product that people would download and support as well.

Anyhow, thank all of you that came over and pledged, even if it was $1, to me your hard-earned dollar shared with us is money provided by those that care about US and want to see us succeed, not just about our product or from curiosity.

SO, THANK YOU!!!

As for “Wicked Choices: Chapter Two” we will be posting it here on the main page when it goes out to our $10 patrons… this way we feel we are being fair and balanced to those supporters on Patreon who also contribute to us and it also seems to be the financial cut point for other site owners who don’t provide a friendly atmosphere for creators, like myself, that pledge to post games for free on those sites.

But make no mistake, the game will be posted and supported here by us, as well, we will also support this website.

Anyhow, now on to the character description of Princess Lynara…

Lynara02.png

*** WARNING – MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS ***

Awaken from an erotic dream and to the pleasures of the flesh, Princess Lynara may be the best hope that you, the Antichrist, might have to finding the balance that you’ve been lacking your entire life.

As innocent as she is beautiful, Lynara is forced to leave the only home that she has known and enter the strange, and sometimes terrifying, world of humans to find the Antichrist before her mother, Queen Azera does.

Aided by Carina, her best friend and loyal handmaiden, Princess Lynara will be faced with many decisions and be forced to learn new things about herself and about the world she lives in if she has any hope at all of preventing a war that could destroy the peace and security that has been established for centuries…

…but what choices she will have to make and how she goes about from being that innocent girl that she once was into the woman she can or needs to be can only be determined and shaped by you!

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Oh... and, off topic here, for those like @lacikris and @gestved who were talking about the new Assassin's Creed Origins game... GET IT, it is GOOD!!!

It takes a little bit to get used to some of the new combat controls, but the use of Senu (the eagle) in the game is AWESOME. The only bad thing is they keep calling Senu an Eagle when actually it is textured as and uses Hawk sounds... and I would know, I have my own hawk... and, yes, before anyone points it out, I know that has my real name and you can look me up.

And, for the record, yes, people's money helps pay to feed her raw chicken! x'D

20280452_10155656852237147_7310678580264478863_o.jpg

lordofevilcr

Donor
Oct 15, 2017
@ASLPro3D
I completely agree with the sharing sentiment. I support at least 5 games on Patreon, and using F95zone is a good way to test other games and see which ones I would like to support as well. (Particularly with so many games these days which are more like a 0.0.1 version.)

Really appreciate the creator updates in here!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@ASLPro3D
I completely agree with the sharing sentiment. I support at least 5 games on Patreon, and using F95zone is a good way to test other games and see which ones I would like to support as well. (Particularly with so many games these days which are more like a 0.0.1 version.)

Really appreciate the creator updates in here!
Yeah, these days, it helps to have sites like this one as well to monitor and track the creators and their projects that don't screw their patrons over as well (by providing subpar quality product, small or non-existent updates, or broken and useless updates that just frustrates players).

People work too hard to make the money that they make and it is a monthly juggling act to pay bills for most of us (myself included), people have to be cautious with the money they DO have to get the "fix" we'd like... and, sites like this one prevents us from getting 'burned' by 'pump and dump' creators who don't appreciate the money they do make from those of us that can't afford much in life or struggle from month to month.

That's why we (the wife and I) are appreciative of every little dollar we make and will always be that way with people that support us and why we have no problem working to earn it. :)

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Chapter 2 is out.....looking fwd to it!!
As am i,
i made the terrible mistake to play the last update of the famous BlockBuster and even more i checked and interacted on the dedicated thread.
With age wisdom come, bullshit, it only allows me to repeat the same mistakes...

Anyway, looking forward to continue the adventure with chapter 2 and if i have to yell at you' @ASLPro3D , no worries i will track you down. My very first record bought with earn money was "Kill em all" and the "seek and destroy" song shapes my mind for years, hahahaha.
Jokes (bad and dark) apart, i've learned english with Metallica, what a better way to disgrace the grammar right.. :)

NB: love the last wallpapers, cool arts !

Reactions: Thornhill
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes