ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
cpt3_screengrab.png

(shared this over on my Patreon Page, but figured I would share it here as well, seeing as that this is more my 'home' anyhow... so...)

Hello Everyone, I hope that this finds you well and that you are having a pretty good week so far!

As the title reads, I am sending out “Wicked Choices: Chapter Two” early to our $20 Patrons and it is a good thing that we are as ahead of the production schedule as we are, because I will be going under the knife tomorrow for some minor surgery.

Back in March of this year, I wasn’t feeling too good, was vomiting a lot and had indescribable pain, so I went to the hospital and was informed that I had a couple of kidney stones (one of which they said was 5mm in size), they gave me some pain pills, sent me home and said I should be able to pass all of them without too much trouble.

Well, after around a week of excruciating pain, I did manage to pass them… or so I had thought.

Apparently, the one they told me was 5mm in size was NOT 5mm in size but actually 8mm in size… pretty much impossible to pass for a guy and like trying to piss a marble out of a straw…

Thing is, the pain was gone, so I thought IT was gone… it wasn’t.

Nope. It was lodged in there, nice and tight and in an area, that obviously, didn’t cause me any discomfort… that was until I had the plane ride from my work trip in October, apparently the jostling or pressure from altitude changes dislodged it to a new location which brought enough discomfort that by Halloween, had blossomed into the same symptoms that I had back in March.

Back in the Hospital while kids were out Trick or Treating and another CT SCAN later, I was informed that I HADN’T passed the (now told 8mm stone) and that I was likely going to need surgery to get rid of it… so, guess what I will be doing tomorrow afternoon… you guessed it, getting rid of an 8mm hitchhiker.

So, I am releasing the game early to the $20 patrons, as the wife will be with me and will likely have her hands full taking care of me for the next day or so.

Anyhow, as for the status on December’s “Wicked Choices: Chapter Three” I have around another 20 or so images that need to be rendered out, everything has already been scripted and beta tested, all that it needs is to have the remaining scenes rendered… and it will be DONE!!

This DOUBLE-SIZED, HOLIDAY EPISODE currently boasts OVER 14,000 words and over 363 renders, with 735 dialogue blocks, this thing is HUGE (and the last time we will be doing one this size for a good LONG time)!!!

I apologize that I haven’t done a Character Profile image for this update, but I want to get these renders done as much as possible before tomorrow’s surgery… so in the meantime, here is a SCREEN CAPTURE of what you can expect in NEXT MONTH’S “Wicked Choices: Chapter Three”.

Enjoy and Talk Soon!

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017

(shared this over on my Patreon Page, but figured I would share it here as well, seeing as that this is more my 'home' anyhow... so...)

Hello Everyone, I hope that this finds you well and that you are having a pretty good week so far!

As the title reads, I am sending out “Wicked Choices: Chapter Two” early to our $20 Patrons and it is a good thing that we are as ahead of the production schedule as we are, because I will be going under the knife tomorrow for some minor surgery.

Back in March of this year, I wasn’t feeling too good, was vomiting a lot and had indescribable pain, so I went to the hospital and was informed that I had a couple of kidney stones (one of which they said was 5mm in size), they gave me some pain pills, sent me home and said I should be able to pass all of them without too much trouble.

Well, after around a week of excruciating pain, I did manage to pass them… or so I had thought.

Apparently, the one they told me was 5mm in size was NOT 5mm in size but actually 8mm in size… pretty much impossible to pass for a guy and like trying to piss a marble out of a straw…

Nope. It was lodged in there, nice and tight and in an area, that obviously, didn’t cause me any discomfort… that was until I had the plane ride from my work trip in October, apparently the jostling or pressure from altitude changes dislodged it to a new location which brought enough discomfort that by Halloween, had blossomed into the same symptoms that I had back in March.

Back in the Hospital while kids were out Trick or Treating and another CT SCAN later, I was informed that I HADN’T passed the (now told 8mm stone) and that I was likely going to need surgery to get rid of it… so, guess what I will be doing tomorrow afternoon… you guessed it, getting rid of an 8mm hitchhiker.

So, I am releasing the game early to the $20 patrons, as the wife will be with me and will likely have her hands full taking care of me for the next day or so.

Anyhow, as for the status on December’s “Wicked Choices: Chapter Three” I have around another 20 or so images that need to be rendered out, everything has already been scripted and beta tested, all that it needs is to have the remaining scenes rendered… and it will be DONE!!

This DOUBLE-SIZED, HOLIDAY EPISODE currently boasts OVER 14,000 words and over 363 renders, with 735 dialogue blocks, this thing is HUGE (and the last time we will be doing one this size for a good LONG time)!!!

I apologize that I haven’t done a Character Profile image for this update, but I want to get these renders done as much as possible before tomorrow’s surgery… so in the meantime, here is a SCREEN CAPTURE of what you can expect in NEXT MONTH’S “Wicked Choices: Chapter Three”.

Enjoy and Talk Soon!
Your dedication to this project is admirable. I appreciate your commitment so much, that I am shifting money from one dev on Patreon to you.

I don't know if I can properly convey the sympathy I am feeling for you right now, into words, but I want you to know that I am wincing with you, when I read your post. My father (69) just started getting them and had to pass one that looked like the asteroid in the movie "Armageddon". He couldn't, so they had to hit it with Ultrasound to break it up. Not fun. I feel for you bro.

Good luck with the surgery and wishing you a speedy recovery. Take care of yourself.:)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Your dedication to this project is admirable. I appreciate your commitment so much, that I am shifting money from one dev on Patreon to you.

I don't know if I can properly convey the sympathy I am feeling for you right now, into words, but I want you to know that I am wincing with you, when I read your post. My father (69) just started getting them and had to pass one that looked like the asteroid in the movie "Armageddon". He couldn't, so they had to hit it with Ultrasound to break it up. Not fun. I feel for you bro.

Good luck with the surgery and wishing you a speedy recovery. Take care of yourself.:)
You have our most sincere thanks, my friend! Kind of feel bad for the other creator, but lord knows we could use all of the support we can get too.

Yeah, this isn't much fun and kinda feel bad for your father... hopefully, they know what is causing them in him so that they can adjust things so he doesn't get them, these things are NOT FUN AT ALL... and hopefully, when they shoot mine with the laser tomorrow, I will be able to learn what is causing mine.

The nurse at the hospital told me it is the closest a guy can come to understanding what a woman feels while going through childbirth and all I could think was: WHY?!!?? What the fuck would possess a woman to make her want to have MORE THAN ONE child after going through something like this... it's insane!! LOL

Thanks for the well wishes and support, PM, again, we appreciate it! :)

Reactions: netkeliye

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@ASLPro3D I wish you a speedy recovery but take all the time you need to get better.
Thanks Caligula, I will be up and running around in a day or so, I hope!!

This game is important to us, as is those that support us, so we don't want to miss a step or become like some other creators, which is why we were sure to be as far ahead of the game creation as we could be and we won't get behind because of this. :)

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
TAke care and glad it is minor but ouch, i feel for you !
TAke good care of you and bless your wife for her support, and about nurse comment, it is her revenge as a female for our role in conception....we do have the nice part, we have to admit it :)

Be well soon .

Baka_Energy_studios

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017

Enjoy and Talk Soon!
i´m wishing you a swift and good recovery

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
@ASLPro3D dude a month ago i had a surgery to remove my vesicle cause was obstructed by a stone of 3cm, I was very scared shitless but everything goes fine and they released me two days after, i was trying to resist the pain to not get the surgery but at the end was unavoidable, but i felt way better just after the surgery. Hope it's the same with you.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
You have our most sincere thanks, my friend! Kind of feel bad for the other creator, but lord knows we could use all of the support we can get too.

Yeah, this isn't much fun and kinda feel bad for your father... hopefully, they know what is causing them in him so that they can adjust things so he doesn't get them, these things are NOT FUN AT ALL... and hopefully, when they shoot mine with the laser tomorrow, I will be able to learn what is causing mine.

The nurse at the hospital told me it is the closest a guy can come to understanding what a woman feels while going through childbirth and all I could think was: WHY?!!?? What the fuck would possess a woman to make her want to have MORE THAN ONE child after going through something like this... it's insane!! LOL

Thanks for the well wishes and support, PM, again, we appreciate it! :)
If half the dev's on here had your work ethic, we would have much better games out there.

I told everyone I know about your game about 5 minutes ago, so don't be surprised about the love bro. :heartcoveredeyes:

Your one of the good ones...and I wish you the best.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

Enjoy and Talk Soon!
I don't play your game but i figured i would come over and wish you the best of luck (maybe i play it one day in the future). I mean it couldn't hurt with one more person wishing you the best right? I hope everything works out and goes well for both you and your wife. Do take care and i hope you get back on your feet in a swift way but in a safe way, don't need any hickcups on the recovery path.
Best wishes.

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
At this moment i'm downloading your game to try it i heard some great reviews about the game :) and i see everyone wishing speedy recovery. I didn't understand whether you were going to surgery or your wife, in any case, i hope everything goes well and all the best!

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
At this moment i'm downloading your game to try it i heard some great reviews about the game :) and i see everyone wishing speedy recovery. I didn't understand whether you were going to surgery or your wife, in any case, i hope everything goes well and all the best!
Play it Spooky, you won't regret it.
You can spank me if I'm lying...LOL:eek:penedeyewink:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
TAke care and glad it is minor but ouch, i feel for you !
TAke good care of you and bless your wife for her support, and about nurse comment, it is her revenge as a female for our role in conception....we do have the nice part, we have to admit it :)

Be well soon .
Thank you my friend!
And, yeah, we apparently have it pretty easy when it comes to childbirth... that much is for sure... but could do without the painful example. ;)

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@ASLPro3D dude a month ago i had a surgery to remove my vesicle cause was obstructed by a stone of 3cm, I was very scared shitless but everything goes fine and they released me two days after, i was trying to resist the pain to not get the surgery but at the end was unavoidable, but i felt way better just after the surgery. Hope it's the same with you.
Wow thank you for the information, @PepsiMan it is much appreciated and hope that this helps... as well as, hope that neither of us will ever have to experience something like this again... or anyone for that matter. I am already looking forward to being pain-free and expect to be more productive without the distraction! ;)

lacikris

Oct 9, 2017
Take care of yourself, in the end nothing is more important then good health. My brother in law had his stones crushed with ultrasounds a few month ago and got rid of the pain, after that he regretted not taking the step sooner. So get rid of those jewels and get well. I wish you luck

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I don't play your game but i figured i would come over and wish you the best of luck (maybe i play it one day in the future). I mean it couldn't hurt with one more person wishing you the best right? I hope everything works out and goes well for both you and your wife. Do take care and i hope you get back on your feet in a swift way but in a safe way, don't need any hickcups on the recovery path.
Best wishes.
Nope, never hurts to have as many well wishes as possible, so thank you @StarWarrior , hopefully there is some deity out there that I've not quite offended that will hear and answer this! :) And give the game a shot, even if it isn't your cup of tea, it be interesting to hear your thoughts on it once you have.

Thanks again!! :)

Reactions: lacikris

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
If half the dev's on here had your work ethic, we would have much better games out there.

I told everyone I know about your game about 5 minutes ago, so don't be surprised about the love bro. :heartcoveredeyes:

Your one of the good ones...and I wish you the best.
If it weren't for the bad ones out there, there'd be no way to measure the good ones against, but thank you for the friendship and love, @planetmorpheus it truly is appreciated my friend! :D

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes