ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
At this moment i'm downloading your game to try it i heard some great reviews about the game :) and i see everyone wishing speedy recovery. I didn't understand whether you were going to surgery or your wife, in any case, i hope everything goes well and all the best!
Thanks for the faith in our work @SpookyDonut (love the Al Pacino image, it is awesome!!!) and for being willing to give it a play-through! As for the surgery, it is I (Jack) that is undergoing it... the wife's job will be to tolerate my moans, field work for me and, hopefully, wait on me hand and foot!! ;)

Well, I can at least dream about that last one! lol :D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@ASLPro3D I have not played the game yet, but I was informed by my friend about your situation, and all I wan to say is
My best wishes for your(you know what), Just some luck from a complete stranger around the world.
Thank you @netkeliye thank you for the best and well wishes! lol They are appreciated and hopefully everything will work again after! ;) So thank you!! :D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Take care of yourself, in the end nothing is more important then good health. My brother in law had his stones crushed with ultrasounds a few month ago and got rid of the pain, after that he regretted not taking the step sooner. So get rid of those jewels and get well. I wish you luck
My friend!! To bad you didn't live closer, I'd have you care for my hawk while I am recouping (the wife is terrified of the hawk, lol)!! Like your brother probably was, I am looking forward to being pain free as soon as possible and mobile again and back to work, but you can be sure for the day after, they will be propping me up to play Assassin's Creed Origins! ;)

Thanks for the well wishes,@lacikris , it is really appreciated and love your new avatar! That's HOT!!! :D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
PS: @planetmorpheus that was an AWESOME GIF of Tink you posted by the way!! I have to admit, December's "Wicked Choices: Chapter Three" was SERIOUSLY inspired by my infatuation with her when I was growing up... while everyone else loved Wendy, I was so turned on by a little Barbie-sized pixie with an attitude... and thus, December's chapter explores some of that... ahem... fixation! ;)

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
PS: @planetmorpheus that was an AWESOME GIF of Tink you posted by the way!! I have to admit, December's "Wicked Choices: Chapter Three" was SERIOUSLY inspired by my infatuation with her when I was growing up... while everyone else loved Wendy, I was so turned on by a little Barbie-sized pixie with an attitude... and thus, December's chapter explores some of that... ahem... fixation! ;)
Dude...we are on the same page. I saw that preview pick you posted and I was in love with this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, and now I cannot wait to see what you come up with. Thanks for the teaser...LOL

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Dude...we are on the same page. I saw that preview pick you posted and I was in love with this game.

Oh, and now I cannot wait to see what you come up with. Thanks for the teaser...LOL
No problem my friend!

You know, that has always been one of my disappointments with most Fantasy Games that I see get posted... so many Elves and stuff, but no Fae/Pixies or Pixie sized characters!! Oh the fun that you can have with dominating something so much smaller and easier to "push around"... well, guess that left the door open for us with this game! ;)

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Thanks for the faith in our work @SpookyDonut (love the Al Pacino image, it is awesome!!!) and for being willing to give it a play-through! As for the surgery, it is I (Jack) that is undergoing it... the wife's job will be to tolerate my moans, field work for me and, hopefully, wait on me hand and foot!! ;)

Well, I can at least dream about that last one! lol :D
While i was reading this sentence "the wife's job will be to tolerate my moans, field work for me and, hopefully, wait on me hand and foot!! ;)" i was like i want such a life but then i read this "Well, I can at least dream about that last one! lol :D" and i'm like...
You know how they say: Women, can't live with them, can't live without them :) and yes my man Pacino is the "boss"
Once again wish you all the best, and i hope everything will go well in the best possible way :) also like the game so far ;)

Reactions: ASLPro3D

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I wish for you a fast recovery, I can't imagine how painful it must be to get kidney stone, I'm scared shitless of getting it one day, I think I would run to the hospital and stay there until I got that shit out of me

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Just a small note... I am back home and, certainly, in much less pain than I was in when I still had the stone.

Things got off to a rocky start, the Operating Room was a bit backed up, so my surgery that was supposed to take place at 1:45pm didn't actually happen till around 6pm... but things went well and was home by 9pm.

Still a bit on the groggy side from the anesthesia, but feeling much, much better. I don't hurt like I did, feels now like I have a stitch in my side like I ran too much, so certainly not the boulder sized, acid flame bath with vomiting like it was. Also kind of really hurts to urinate right now from the thing they had jammed inside the flesh pipe and was told that should go away in a few days.

So I will be back to work today, get the last bit of renders done for "Wicked Choices: Chapter Three" and start focusing on the scripting work for January's release... in-between short periods of rest.

Just wanted to thank everyone for their well wishes, thoughts, prayers, words of comfort and support here, it is deeply appreciated and as Freddie Mercury sang: "The Show Must Go On"!!

Thank you everyone!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I wish for you a fast recovery, I can't imagine how painful it must be to get kidney stone, I'm scared shitless of getting it one day, I think I would run to the hospital and stay there until I got that shit out of me
Yeah, they aren't very comfortable @gestved ! I am hoping that now they got the thing out of me, they can tell me what caused it so that I will NEVER have to go through this again! Thank you for the well wishes, my friend!!!! :)

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Downloading the chapter one.Hey @ASLPro3D didn't we had a discussion about netorare netori months ago can't find it in this thread hmm that's odd well someone deleted it.Btw did you complete AC origins how was it?

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Downloading the chapter one.Hey @ASLPro3D didn't we had a discussion about netorare netori months ago can't find it in this thread hmm that's odd well someone deleted it.Btw did you complete AC origins how was it?

Hey @fullreview !!!

Yes, we did have that discussion, but it was on a now deleted thread which had a lot of great conversations on it, but the thread had been started by someone else sharing my game and since I am now a faithful pirate (member), supporter of the website and wanted to share my game directly with the community here, the decision was made to terminate that thread and start a new one so that I could update it with my game releases regularly; instead of trying to get one of the staff to do it every month.

It’s kind of regrettable, because there was a lot of really great comments and conversations in it (like the ones I had with you), but now I don’t have to bug staff all of the time when I release my game.

Hopefully, you’ll enjoy Chapter One and great to see you back in the thread!!!

~Jack

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Oh, and in regard to AC: Origins.... nope, haven't completed it yet. The game is HUGE and don't want to play so much that I am missing the deadlines for my own game... I DEFINITELY do not want to become one of those creators who fails to deliver to his supportors! ;) But, have been playing it for a few hours every night now... really worth a play if you haven't yet!!

lacikris

Oct 9, 2017
Welcome back!!! Glad you got rid of that foul jewelry, Let's hope that soon it will be just a bad memory which fades away with time. Speaking of games , I would also recommend one for you if you haven't played it already: Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen. Definitely one of the best games I ever played. Bought it on Steam last year and I was hooked on it for months.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I got your Patreon email today and I am glad everything is good with you. Nice to have you back Jack.:extremelyhappy:

Can't wait to see what you guys come up with in chapter 2.:)

P.S. I'm loving AC Origins as well;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Welcome back!!! Glad you got rid of that foul jewelry, Let's hope that soon it will be just a bad memory which fades away with time. Speaking of games , I would also recommend one for you if you haven't played it already: Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen. Definitely one of the best games I ever played. Bought it on Steam last year and I was hooked on it for months.
Oooo... yeah looks like something I'd get into. What Neverwinter nights would look like if done today! :D Yeah, will have to check this out!!

Reactions: lacikris

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I got your Patreon email today and I am glad everything is good with you. Nice to have you back Jack.:extremelyhappy:

Can't wait to see what you guys come up with in chapter 2.:)

P.S. I'm loving AC Origins as well;)
Glad you got the message, @planetmorpheus and thanks, it's great to be back!!

I will say, that playing AC Origins while on pain meds is an experience!! LOL Particularly when you think you can take Anubis on when only a level 23 character... yeah, that didn't quite work out as well as I thought it would! ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Is AC Origins as good as Black Flag? Should I give it a try?
Honestly, @lacikris , I would say that AC Origins is pretty close to being as good as the original Assassin's Creed game in the level of content, exploration and things to do within the game; I am having some 'disconnect' with the character himself (Bayek), but I think some of that disconnect is from my lack of knowledge of the time period and a little bit of the way that they introduced the character and that I am not that deep into the story.

My gameplay style, particularly while playing games like these, is to play till I can unlock the main areas and then run around and do the side missions till I can no longer do them (due to story constraints or I get bored of doing them), so story-wise, I've only gone as far accompanying Apollodorus to meet Cleopatra for the first time and have been heavily focused on the side-quests and exploration missions (which there is a TON of) and focusing on raising myself to being damn near god-like when I return to the story.

Side-note: Cleopatra is not only yummy looking in her outfit and quite sexual, but also has a very strong and captivating personality.

Also, gone is the forced upon you story missions and directions... the: "You MUST do this mission or you are screwed and stuck in the game to repeat it over and over and over again till you can" format. If there is a mission that you are having a problem with, you can exit out of it and return to it at any time you feel comfortable enough to try again, while still having lots to do in the meantime.

Currently, as I said, I haven't progressed very far into the main story... only going so far as to unlock a REALLY HUGE map of Egypt that's proveniences are clearly marked on the map which level you should be at before stepping into their borders and doing the side missions within them (hence the reason why I was able to try to take on the level 40+ God Anubis and suffered an ill-advised fate for my attempt)... but, I am currently level 23 with nearly all legendary gear and can kick some serious ass!

The combat isn't exactly the way of the Creed game's of the past and took me a little bit to get familiar with, which the location of Siwa is for at the start of the game... while it is a tutorial location, it still provides a challenge and interesting missions that doesn't make you feel like a n00b and certainly helps you become accustom to the new combat system without long periods of frustration... the addition of the hawk: 'Senu' to the game is AWESOME, giving you the ability to have a bird's eye view of the location you plan to infiltrate, mark the bad guys with so they stay 'lit' even through rock walls or while they are hiding, as well as, eavesdrop on some dialogue as they talk amongst themselves, allowing you to plot your takedowns well in advance of storming the location and activating combat.

In short, is it as good as Assassin's Creed: Black Flag... personally, in some ways, it is BETTER than AC Black Flag, though I miss the pirating actions... but apparently, later in the story there is supposed to be some part of that incorporated into this game, I just haven't gone far enough into the story to unlock that yet... but if it does have that ability (like they say it does) and it allows me to travel the sea at my leisure raiding other ships, then this game is WAY BETTER than Black Flag... but I've yet to put on my pirate hat in this newest excursion and title.

Just from what I've done so far, game-wise, I would this game a very strong 9/10 just in the story mission size (of the ones I've played), exploration and side-quests and an 8/10 for characters... but as I've said, I've not interacted much with many of the story's characters... though I get the sense that there is some NTR when it comes Bayek's (your character's) wife... I wonder if anyone else got that vibe from her while playing this game.

Worth playing... certainly worth the money to play and nice to see a solid release again from Ubisoft!!

Hope that helps! :)

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Glad you got the message, @planetmorpheus and thanks, it's great to be back!!

I will say, that playing AC Origins while on pain meds is an experience!! LOL Particularly when you think you can take Anubis on when only a level 23 character... yeah, that didn't quite work out as well as I thought it would! ;)
Hey Jack,
I just opened up my email this morning to find a nice little present you sent me from Patreon. I really appreciate that. It was not necessary, But very appreciated! I am glad your recovery is progressing well and am very excited to see what comes next from that gorgeous, gorgeous mind of yours. Please pass along my thanks to your wife as well, as I know you work as a team.:)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes