ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hey Jack,
I just opened up my email this morning to find a nice little present you sent me from Patreon. I really appreciate that. It was not necessary, But very appreciated! I am glad your recovery is progressing well and am very excited to see what comes next from that gorgeous, gorgeous mind of yours. Please pass along my thanks to your wife as well, as I know you work as a team.:)
Gave the wife your message and, like me, she said you're welcome!
As for being necessary or not... it is no problem, my friend!

You supported us and gave from your heart, which is what those who are members here do when they've taken the time to go to our Patreon Page and pledge with us... even when you could get it for FREE, you still went there and donated your hard-earned money to support us... that should be rewarded, so we did! :)

I think you are REALLY going to like "Wicked Choices: Chapter Three" and can't wait till you get to see it!! :D It is really HUGE!!

Thanks for the well wishes, support, thanks and, most of all, your friendship! It is GREATLY appreciated my friend!!

~Jack

Reactions: Thornhill

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Also, for those who are members here and have gone and donated to our Patreon Page to support the wife and myself, like @El bacca Del Chew and @planetmorpheus , please... let us know and tell us your Patreon Handle/Name (you can do so in PM if that makes you more comfortable) so we can reward you for your support of us also!!

Your friendship and support is valuable to us!

Thanks,
~Jack

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

lacikris

Oct 9, 2017
Seems like your playstyle in these kind of games is similar to mine.As far as AC is concerned, I liked the most original AC and Black Flag and character wise the most the 1 from original AC. Haven't tried origins yet , but since you say it's about as good as the original, I will most certainly give it a try in the near future. Just don't try Nioh, unless you like to play from controller. I can't comprehend how can a game be released for PC without proper control for mouse and keyboard.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
QUOTE="lacikris, post: 301529, member: 239584"]Seems like your playstyle in these kind of games is similar to mine.As far as AC is concerned, I liked the most original AC and Black Flag and character wise the most the 1 from original AC. Haven't tried origins yet , but since you say it's about as good as the original, I will most certainly give it a try in the near future. Just don't try Nioh, unless you like to play from controller. I can't comprehend how can a game be released for PC without proper control for mouse and keyboard.[/QUOTE]

Oh that kind of sucks with Nioh... though I have a controller for my PC, I prefer to 'old school' it when it comes to PC Games (WASD all the way)! But will keep that in mind when going forward and getting it.

Yeah, I really liked Altaïr the best, though Ezio did grow on me. Edward was OK... but I was more interested in the women of his life. ;) Connor for me was the weakest of all characters in the AC franchise... not sure why, really, just never seemed to connect with that character... I thought Jacob Fyre was an asshat and I only wanted to bone the hell out of Evie if I could gag her! lol

Bayek is good, much better than Connor and tons better than Jacob (any day of the week)... but, like I said, I get a sense that the real story is with Aya, his wife, and her connection to Cleopatra... and, like I said, I get the sense that there may be a bit of NTR with her... not sure, but call it hunch.

But yes, worth really playing and the set and scenery is absolutely breathtaking!!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
It's almost worth it for that alone...Gorgeous!...Eye Candy!
Absolutely agree... it is perhaps the most ambitious scale they've done and it is absolutely breathtaking and seamless... no load screens, except for the cut-scenes... it is really gorgeous and immersive!

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
@ASLPro3D I think it's time to rename your thread to 'Assassin's Creed: Origins discussion thread' or something similar. :eek:penedeyewink:

Nah, just kidding of course. I still like reading this thread.

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@Caligula LOL!!!

I guess I could do that and just forego uploading anymore chapters of our game... ;) NAHHHHHH.... just kidding!! :D

Actually, in total, mushy, seriousness... kind of really like the Community and the friendships we've made here... so much better than either Facebook or Patreon!! ;)

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
@Caligula LOL!!!

I guess I could do that and just forego uploading anymore chapters of our game... ;) NAHHHHHH.... just kidding!! :D

Actually, in total, mushy, seriousness... kind of really like the Community and the friendships we've made here... so much better than either Facebook or Patreon!! ;)
Thanks. Occasionally some asshole pops up in a thread but you're right, this community here is fantastic. There is no reason why filthy, leeching pirates like us can't be nice people. :closedeyesmile:

Also:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Love it!!
Man, I really need to learn how to add images into Spoiler buttons on this site, tried unsuccessfully yesterday!
They forgot to add "friendship" when they said: "There's Honor Among Thieves" huh? ;)

Reactions: lacikris

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Likewise you don't have to "like" my cat's pictures and my summer in Italy ..hahaha.
About Patreon would be possible to be even more as unfriendly interface as it is, i doubt it !
Nothing wrong with cat pictures! I may be married, but no matter what I do, I can't seem to get enough pussy in my life!! :D As for Italy, would love to visit there, heard it is very beautiful there!! I'd stay away from the tourist areas if I went there, I'd prefer to visit the forests and mountains!

Most of my dialogues on Patreon are in messages and a few in the posts that I make... but it is a more... erm... antiseptic atmosphere there, or at least feels that way to me. ;)

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
@Caligula LOL!!!

I want to like this post more than once.;)
I came here from hongfire, and this is more of a community than the sterile Q&A threads over there. I really enjoy reading your posts, they are very informative and funny.
I said before and I will say it again. You my friend are a great guy, and an excellent developer.:)

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Played chapter one it's very good especially the build-up of the story damn the longest route really showed us the characters personality and development(loved the huge amount of text and imagination of someone:winkytongue::winkytongue::winkytongue:).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I want to like this post more than once.;)
I came here from hongfire, and this is more of a community than the sterile Q&A threads over there. I really enjoy reading your posts, they are very informative and funny.
I said before and I will say it again. You my friend are a great guy, and an excellent developer.:)
I used to love Hongfire back in the day (early 2000), before Akiba Online came online... was there uploading and seeding games on a regular basis back then... but that site took a serious nose dive and not the same as it used to be so long ago. I moved over to Akiba to share my work there (as a 3D comic book series) but they told me I was breaking the TOS because it wasn't "Japanese" art... so I left.

Glad I found this place when I looked up to see if my game was being shared anywhere (to me, that is how you know you are making a good game... if people are sharing it) and saw the thread here and TADA, we were awarded a Pirate hat by @Twistty and others!!

ARGGHHH!!! We feel so SPECIAL!!

We enjoy all of the feedback we get here, plus the conversations we get into and the friendships we've made... as well as, the conversations you keep pulling in me into @planetmorpheus , you help keep us out of the shell we normally seem to fall back behind, so thanks! :D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Played chapter one it's very good especially the build-up of the story damn the longest route really showed us the characters personality and development(loved the huge amount of text and imagination of someone:winkytongue::winkytongue::winkytongue:).
Thank you @fullreview !!!

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the next one when I post it this week... People are saying that they liked "Chapter Two", but honestly, I had a hard time with it because of the subject matter (deals with rape) and wasn't very pleased with it.

I think it develops the characters well and really puts into context the situation that is and has been transpiring, but as the creator, I felt it sort of... erm... painful and glad to be done with it to move onto the much larger and story packed "Chapter Three". ;)

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the next one when I post it this week... People are saying that they liked "Chapter Two", but honestly, I had a hard time with it because of the subject matter (deals with rape) and wasn't very pleased with it.

I think it develops the characters well and really puts into context the situation that is and has been transpiring, but as the creator, I felt it sort of... erm... painful and glad to be done with it to move onto the much larger and story packed "Chapter Three". ;)
Wish you quick recovery Jack (it`s ok if i call you Jack?)!

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017

Honestly, that only means you're a normal, and well adjusted human being. Being upset by rape isn't a tall bar to clear. But rape happens, and the folks envolved have to deal with it. Remember Jodie Foster in "The Accused " and "The stranger in me " ? That's some pretty fuck up situations, but it's HOW those characters dealt with it that made those stories so powerful. Hope that inspires you for what's coming next ! PS : hope your recovery is full and swift ! Hi five the missus for me !

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Wish you quick recovery Jack (it`s ok if i call you Jack?)!
You absolutely can, @Crusoe! :)

And thank you for the well wishes, I get the stent they put in taken out of me tomorrow afternoon, so will be very, very happy! Will be putting the finishing touches on the Supersized, Holiday Edition "Wicked Choices: Chapter Three" today and be ready for tomorrow's procedure and then hop right in and begin work on January's "Wicked Choices: Chapter Four"! :D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Honestly, that only means you're a normal, and well adjusted human being. Being upset by rape isn't a tall bar to clear. But rape happens, and the folks envolved have to deal with it. Remember Jodie Foster in "The Accused " and "The stranger in me " ? That's some pretty fuck up situations, but it HOW those characters dealt with it that made those stories so powerful. Hope that inspires you for what's coming next ! PS : hope your recovery is full and swift ! Hi five the missus for me !
@Thornhill , yes, you are absolutely correct and that is what I kept in mind the entire time I wrote it... with the wife's help and input as well. The scene really establishes the background of a few characters and, in particular, the one being raped... it also sets up and will, hopefully, illicit the responses from the viewers the desire for 'revenge' that will be offered to the player in March's Chapter... just what that revenge might be or if there will be any at all, I will leave it up to the player to decide... but March/April will be vindication for many! ;)

Will do, my friend, when she returns home from work this evening! :D

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes