Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks....will play it right away....btw any hint on how to get this scene from chapter 1..tryed all possible paths in forest...unable to get it...

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Thanks....will play it right away....btw any hint on how to get this scene from chapter 1..tryed all possible paths in forest...unable to get it...
The way to get to that scene is allow Princess Lynara to complain about being in the forest and that she wants to go back, but let's Carina talk her out of it and then let her continue to be distracted as you try to make it through the forest maze... keep picking wrong and you will get to it. :)

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
This game is really promising :) Only played through prologue and chapter 1 yet but it's awesome so far :) Thanks for creating and sharing it ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
any animations?
No sorry, @danny19 , there isn't... Ren'Py isn't very friendly to animations yet and will only let you string a couple of images together to simulate a poorly done animation and to the wife and I, that sort of feels cheap... we prefer to use text to make up for it. ;)

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
- just noticed that your - link in your signature - links to the "old" thread - not this one - lol :closedtongue:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
See??? Lazy!! LOL Good thing you caught that, @Twistty I didn't even notice that... ugh, something else that needs a-fixing around here! :p

Reactions: Thornhill

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
how does chapters work ? do i just install them over one another ? prologue -> ch1 -> ch2 ?

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Q - "just one question, why not a mirror to dl all at once? cuz im lazy"
A - "Hmmm... maybe because I am lazy too! :eek:penedeyewink:"

Make a Mega folder - Put all the Chapter links there - then users can pick any or all the Chapters they want.
They can download everything as 1 zip file if they want.
Plus you only have to make ONE - link - and the Mega address always stays the same - so you never have to update it on the OP.
Just an idea?

PS.
See??? Lazy!! LOL Good thing you caught that, @Twistty I didn't even notice that... ugh, something else that needs a-fixing around here! :p
Mine work :winkytongue:

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
No sorry, @danny19 , there isn't... Ren'Py isn't very friendly to animations yet and will only let you string a couple of images together to simulate a poorly done animation and to the wife and I, that sort of feels cheap... we prefer to use text to make up for it. ;)
Well that's not quite true. If you render an animation (as a movie or multiple images and then use a movie editor to make a movie out of those images) and start it as a fullscreen video in ren'py it works perfectly fine so far.
Here the link to the documentation:

how does chapters work ? do i just install them over one another ? prologue -> ch1 -> ch2 ?
The chapters work like this: After downloading all files (Prologue, Chapter 1 and 2) you have 3 folders with 3 .exe files. So just play prologue, when you're done play chapter 1 and then chapter 2. It's really more like 3 games so far.

Last edited:

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Seems like I need a third post to post the link for you, I hope you can see it now X_x

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
The chapters work like this: After downloading all files (Prologue, Chapter 1 and 2) you have 3 folders with 3 .exe files. So just play prologue, when you're done play chapter 1 and then chapter 2. It's really more like 3 games so far.
what about saves ? or it's more like KN ?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes