Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
I have to admit that the start of this chapter made me feel kinda meh and i felt sorry for Claire, i mean im usuall a nice guy so it was a bit out of my comfort zone. -.-
I would be worried if you didn't felt disgusted by it. The previous page, the Dev himself said HE felt terrible doing the scene. Take it like the opening scene of " The Accused". You know Jodie Foster is gonna get them...Claire's last line suggests a path like that.

Reactions: ASLPro3D
Sep 4, 2017
I would be worried if you didn't felt disgusted by it. The previous page, the Dev himself said HE felt terrible doing the scene. Take it like the opening scene of " The Accused". You know Jodie Foster is gonna get them...Claire's last line suggests a path like that.
Well we both know that there are some sick fucks out there that likes that stuff. :)

Harlequin1229

Jun 6, 2017
I just downloaded chapter 2, and I'm looking forward to playing it.

This is the very first game that hooked me so much that I went to patreon to contribute immediately after playing the prologue. I've had to cut most of my patreon recently, but yours is one of three that I kept.

Since you managed to hook me on this, I was wondering what books you have written. I'm an avid reader and am curious if I've ever read any of them.

U

User_10739

Ouch, I was not aware that the creator had a breakdown like that.

There are some that aren't built for criticism or good at handling rejections... I tend to get angry before I'd ever get depressed and there have been times in the past where I've said things I shouldn't have said or, even, thought things that I shouldn't have thought... but I learned a long time ago, it does no good... be true to who you are, to your vision and just do it... the measurement of one's worth should never be placed in the hands of another to decide, or measured by money/fame... some of the best impacts a person can make in life is solely on just one individual.
I hate to say it but it seems like there are numerous devs that seem to have this affliction. There are quite a few updates that are 1-2+ months overdue and when you read the creators Patreon page you will see all kinds of tales of physical, emotional & financial trauma...

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Well,

I wanted to comment this chapter 2 with Style, so i delayed for days, i wanted to use the perfects terms and some nice sentences to deliver it. Coz you know, i wanted to be a "hommage" to it, i even thought using a translation software for, but you know what fuck it....as usual i might be grammar impair/english disabled but at least it would be my own words !
Then after few days, here i'm:

Jack i hate you !
Being not an expert in adult games and despite i tried a few i'm far from an educated one. And you ruined 90% of them for me. The pace, the characters building, the writing, the twists...and so on and on, i couldn't repeat myself enough when it comes to describe your work. I won't say you are genius, even if it might make your ego glorified, but you are brilliant. You aimed and hit my search and expectations in an adult novel with a diabolical precision.

I hated the first sequence so much as it was so well writen and the diffrents angles is superb. I hate the situation, the subject and the result but i understand the purpuse and it fit the story so far, it gives some depth to the characters so that's fine.

Jack i love to hate you.

What more to say, i enjoyed everything so far, i'm proud to be one of your patrons and i really hope that you gain more and more. This is not a brainless fapping materials with candy eyes animations, you have to use your mind as a great book or a good movie. You dive in a universe (if it make sense in english)

My friend, thank you.

NB: @Thornhill i didn't forget you, i will reply to you in PM soon...hahaha, cheers mate.

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Well,

I wanted to comment this chapter 2 with Style, so i delayed for days, i wanted to use the perfects terms and some nice sentences to deliver it. Coz you know, i wanted to be a "hommage" to it, i even thought using a translation software for, but you know what fuck it....as usual i might be grammar impair/english disabled but at least it would be my own words !

Jack i hate you !
Being not an expert in adult games and despite i tried a few i'm far from an educated one. And you ruined 90% of them for me. The pace, the characters building, the writing, the twists...and so on and on, i couldn't repeat myself enough when it comes to describe your work. I won't say you are genius, even if it might make your ego glorified, but you are brilliant. You aimed and hit my search and expectations in an adult novel with a diabolical precision.

I hated the first sequence so much as it was so well writen and the diffrents angles is superb. I hate the situation, the subject and the result but i understand the purpuse and it fit the story so far, it gives some depth to the characters so that's fine.

Jack i love to hate you.

What more to say, i enjoyed everything so far, i'm proud to be one of your patrons and i really hope that you gain more and more. This is not a brainless fapping materials with candy eyes animations, you have to use your mind as a great book or a good movie. You dive in a universe (if it make sense in english)

My friend, thank you.

NB: @Thornhill i didn't forget you, i will reply to you in PM soon...hahaha, cheers mate.[/QUOA bient
Well,

Jack i hate you !

Jack i love to hate you.

My friend, thank you.

NB: @Thornhill i didn't forget you, i will reply to you in PM soon...hahaha, cheers mate.
A bientôt, mon ami !

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I have to admit that the start of this chapter made me feel kinda meh and i felt sorry for Claire, i mean im usuall a nice guy so it was a bit out of my comfort zone. -.-
I know the feeling @martin Nielsen it is WAY out of my comfort zone as well... and as @Thornhill mentioned, I had posted several times about the discomfort that I had in regard to it. The goal of it was that people reading it would feel sorry for Claire and see how trapped and isolated she feels and it needed to be done enough so that it sticks with the person playing... because the player is going to have a chance to help her (if they want) and, personally, I hope the player does... as, I am sure you feel the same way, no one should ever have to face that kind of abuse and those that do it should be punished.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I hate to say it but it seems like there are numerous devs that seem to have this affliction. There are quite a few updates that are 1-2+ months overdue and when you read the creators Patreon page you will see all kinds of tales of physical, emotional & financial trauma...
Yeah, this is true and in some instances, I can fully understand... heck, I get that real life can impact things but it is important to look at this as it should be... if you are getting paid for it, it is a JOB not a HOBBY. I mean my health is all manners of FUBAR (even had surgery last week) but we have people that fork out their hard earned dollar and rely on us... so it is very important to us to be sure that we meet those expectations. Maybe I am just old fashion, I don't know... but to me, this is a job, not a hand out.

Aug 24, 2017
Chapter 2... I've read some of the posts here, saw that something bad happened to the niece. Tried to see what's up... was thinking rape, murder... what ?! But it seems I'm nowhere near to how much darkness some people can imagine. Needless to say that was like a slap in the face for me... story just took a fall right in the face from my point of view.
The only way I could ever get back to this, is if the dev would be able to link the chapters together somehow and choices would carry to the next chapter thus being able to avoid her situation.
Just out of curiosity, will go to play the Prologue again and try to avoid the niece at all costs... to see what happens. But anyway, right now (don't know about the future) the story from all chapters is just a train on a track, you cannot do anything to steer it... funny that from the Prologue, I thought I have choices but it seems they don't carry over thus each chapter is a different story and you can influence only the chapter that you're currently playing.

P.S... in my real life I was, sort of, in the front row so do speak... and saw what rape can do to the victim and also the people around, the loved ones. Her brother was a close friend of mine, since childhood, we're like brothers... knew her too... now she's a mental case and takes pills, family sold the house (they had mortgage) and moved in another city to a smaller flat... they had to pay lawyers. That family's life got destroyed... saw her just once very briefly and she was like gone, her eyes were different... she was almost 18 back then. That... thing... is still in prison, but what good does that to her ?
So, like I've said it in other posts, rape fantasy/content in games and other media does not exist for me, I avoid it completely... makes me mad, can't stand it and don't understand how people can imagine/fantasize about it... and even worse, getting off to it. Please put a tag for this content... getting kinda sick to stumble upon it.
Good luck with your... game ?... feels more like reading a book than a game with choices, especially since they don't carry over.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I just downloaded chapter 2, and I'm looking forward to playing it.

This is the very first game that hooked me so much that I went to patreon to contribute immediately after playing the prologue. I've had to cut most of my patreon recently, but yours is one of three that I kept.

Since you managed to hook me on this, I was wondering what books you have written. I'm an avid reader and am curious if I've ever read any of them.
Thank you for your patronage, @Harlequin1229 and your belief in us enough to support us and the work that we are doing, that means a lot to us!!!

As for the stuff I've written, I've written comic books under the name Michael Lee Scott for both the independent sector and for one of the big three (back in the early 90's, just before the variant cover nightmare...). As for novels, I have one that is out now called "Ebon Knights: Knight's Fall" with cover art done by my good friend Dorian Cleavenger.

I have three other novels that are on the way... one a sequel to Ebon Knights, another a spin-off from it called "Books of the Flesh" and the third which is a sci-fi action/thriller which will be our second game once "Wicked Choices" is complete.

I also do the writing and ad-copy work for Yamato Toys USA, particularly their DC Fantasy Figure Line for (with famous artist Luis Royo who designs the characters that are turned into figurines), as well as, many of Yamato Toys USA's other figurine lines (Greek Goddesses and Egyptian Goddesses series).

So there is a good chance, you might've stumbled across my work at some point. ;)

Reactions: Safetydummy

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well,

Jack i hate you !

Jack i love to hate you.

My friend, thank you.

So basically, I am redefining the way that you will be looking at and judging games in the future... huh? Well, in that case, I kinda enjoy being hated by you, my friend! LOL Means I am doing something right!!! :D

Yeah, if people are playing our games expecting to endlessly 'fap', then this really isn't the game for them... but if they want an expansive story that has realistic characters, emotionally charged situations and subjects, then this is the game for them... as much as I hated to cry while playing them, I have always been a BIG fan of the Japanese game studio called KEY... their games "Clannad" and "AIR" hit you right in the feels and encouraged me that I could maybe do the same with my own stories and turn them into a game... mine, however, won't be so damn depressing!! ;)

Glad you liked it my friend, your words encourage us and means we are doing it the way that we intended! So thank you!!

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Chapter 2... I've read some of the posts here, saw that something bad happened to the niece. Tried to see what's up... was thinking rape, murder... what ?! But it seems I'm nowhere near to how much darkness some people can imagine. Needless to say that was like a slap in the face for me... story just took a fall right in the face from my point of view.
The only way I could ever get back to this, is if the dev would be able to link the chapters together somehow and choices would carry to the next chapter thus being able to avoid her situation.
Just out of curiosity, will go to play the Prologue again and try to avoid the niece at all costs... to see what happens. But anyway, right now (don't know about the future) the story from all chapters is just a train on a track, you cannot do anything to steer it... funny that from the Prologue, I thought I have choices but it seems they don't carry over thus each chapter is a different story and you can influence only the chapter that you're currently playing.

P.S... in my real life I was, sort of, in the front row so do speak... and saw what rape can do to the victim and also the people around, the loved ones. Her brother was a close friend of mine, since childhood, we're like brothers... knew her too... now she's a mental case and takes pills, family sold the house (they had mortgage) and moved in another city to a smaller flat... they had to pay lawyers. That family's life got destroyed... saw her just once very briefly and she was like gone, her eyes were different... she was almost 18 back then. That... thing... is still in prison, but what good does that to her ?
So, like I've said it in other posts, rape fantasy/content in games and other media does not exist for me, I avoid it completely... makes me mad, can't stand it and don't understand how people can imagine/fantasize about it... and even worse, getting off to it. Please put a tag for this content... getting kinda sick to stumble upon it.
Good luck with your... game ?... feels more like reading a book than a game with choices, especially since they don't carry over.
To each his own, fine, but if you went way at the back of this thread, i asked the Dev to list all the Fetishes that we were going to see. And he did, most thoroughly. We all knew this was coming. I don't think you'll be able to avoid the niece throwing herself onto the MC, and in Ch. 2 we find out WHY. She's acting under her Mother's thumb.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

I get exactly what you are saying, Vik... believe me, I know... and yes, the situation with Claire is a very, VERY REAL situation that not everyone can stomach and, honestly, they shouldn't be able to in my honest opinion.

I will tell you right now, the scenes with Claire are unavoidable in both the prologue and in Chapter Two and, as much as it pains us both (me as the writer and you as the player) it is a situation that HAD to happen... what I write, I write because there is a message in it, it is made to get people to question things, illicit a reaction from them and make them think... as a person who has known women who have been victims of rape, including someone very, very close to me, I don't treat the situation with kid gloves on, nor are the actions really celebrated, nor do they come without ramifications... If anyone was to ask me what "Wicked Choices" was, I would tell them this... this is more of an ADULT GAME (Semi-Kinetic Visual Novel) with Porn Elements than it is a 'PORN' Game.

I will understand your decision to not continue the story, as this won't be everyone's 'cup of tea'... but, all I can say is: like in life, things happen for a reason... we may not like it when it happens, or even understand it when it does... in fact, sometimes we may never understand it, but things do happen and at least in a game, like in this one, if you stick it out enough... you might be able to do something about it.

Also, I am very sorry to hear about your friend and the experience that she suffered, I know it is probably small consolation to have a stranger tell you that, but I am...

~Jack

Aug 24, 2017
To each his own, fine, but if you went way at the back of this thread, i asked the Dev to list all the Fetishes that we were going to see. And he did, most thoroughly. We all knew this was coming. I don't think you'll be able to avoid the niece throwing herself onto the MC, and in Ch. 2 we find out WHY. She's acting under her Mother's thumb.
So it's unavoidable... kinda suspected as much. I've seen that you can help her... wonder how since you will basically be her mother's slave, since now she has the video. Doesn't matter though, this is no longer my cup of tea... right now I'm a bit pissed off, maybe will feel different and take a look on this in the future, most likely not though.
Thanks for the reply and have fun.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
You are right, @Thornhill , we did, but now I am wondering if that was on the original thread and not this one... remember, we redid this so that I was the administrator of the thread instead of @Mark600601 who originally posted the game to the public, so I might need to go and check and fix that.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
So it's unavoidable... kinda suspected as much. I've seen that you can help her... wonder how since you will basically be her mother's slave, since now she has the video. Doesn't matter though, this is no longer my cup of tea... right now I'm a bit pissed off, maybe will feel different and take a look on this in the future, most likely not though.
Again, understandable... as for being her mother's slave... nope, not going to happen... after all, the player is the 'antichrist' and, to be perfectly blunt, her mother is not without her 'sins' and keeps skeletons in her closet... people hide the truth of the monsters that they are... and some will do anything to keep those truths from becoming known... and, just to be clear, I am glad you are pissed off at what happens to Claire... you were SUPPOSED to be pissed, that was my goal as the writer... if you don't care about the characters and what happens to them, then I wouldn't be a very good writer.

I wish you the best in what you do, Vik, stand your ground and don't apologize... you have a line you will not cross and you should NEVER apologize for that!!! EVER!!! And just because you don't like the game, doesn't mean that you can't pop in here now and then and socialize... the door is ALWAYS OPEN and here if you ever want or need to talk!

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
I respect your decision either way, that's fine, but i have to disagree with your take. At the very end of that horrible scene, Claire musters the courage to decide to break away from that fucked up situation. so, i don't think the MC is going to be under the Mother's thumb, precisely because Claire got pushed too far , and she'll flip to his side. At least, that's my take on it, but i suspect i'm not too far from the mark , here.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes