ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The Android version needed to be updated because it uses .webp images (or whatever the format is called) and needed an adjusted update number as a result... so the android version for this month is a different update number than the PC or Mac version numbering.

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
@ASLPro3D

Not to be nit picking but MC put on the ring and was unable to take it off, correct?

I have noticed that MC is not wearing a ring on either hand in several instances throughout the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: DA22 and Palanto

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Would you or @ASLPro3D mind if I uploaded an unofficial WebP version (< 500 MB in size) for Windows (and potentially other OSes if I can figure out how) for players that can't download the full one, provided I add this series of disclaimers after the splash screen?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As ASL said, knock yourself out :D

where can i find that unren.bat ? link please?

sir. give me a reminder if your upload is online( the new android version), these game looks promising so i have to download it . thanks
Yep it's online already, thanks for your patience :D

Hey ASLPro3d and Palanto, great job as always, just wanted to be sure, the latest chapter part 1 through 4 are mainly to progress the story and there's no branching of choice/route right? just wanna make sure i didn't miss anything.

Some thoughts of mine......

Lastly probably cos this chapter has less branching, felt shorter to me, i blame you guys (again) for the new bald patch at my head when i played the last part and reached the "to be continued" screen (i want to know whats next damn it!). Anyways, keep up the great work guys and write the story the way you want it to be told, always!
No there wasn't much or any branches at least till May's release, except for the MC's reply to his wife... May, now that is going to be a clusterfuck of choices!! :D

Sorry about the bald patches and thanks for being a fan of our stuff!! ;)
Already fixed for the next version, thanks for reporting it :D

Considering they are a single sex species, I assumed that the solution to breeding would them being universal females. They could procreate with almost any male humanoid and birth offspring of their species. No need for hermaphrodites to evolve from their species at all.

So, did I make futanari unnecessary in your game? I think I wrote at length about my thoughts on harem ending ;) that includes Lilith and Rhianna.
Okay, for anyone who is looking for a smaller download, here it is.

The overall game experience should be identical to the official version. There is an extra warning/disclaimer displayed when you launch the game, but the only other changes made were to the images themselves. Overall image quality should be the same as the original.

However, should you choose to download and play this version, you do so AT YOUR OWN RISK. Please do not bother ASLPro3D or Palanto Games if you have any problems with this build. If you do experience any problems, download the official version first, try it, and THEN ask for help if you still need it. You can try asking me for help with the unofficial version, but I make no promises. ::|:

Saves should be cross-compatible between this build and the official build, provided they're the same version, but y'know, at your own risk and all that. You should back up your saves just in case.

TL;DR: Here's a smaller version of the game but it might give your computer the fish flu, don't ask for help if anything goes wrong, backup your saves.

If you didn't change the "savegame directory" in the options.rpy everything should work without a problem :)

Looks like it is, look at the android version '0.4.4.2' , and then the pc version is '0.4.4.0', pc version should be the same as android if i'm correct?, unless the versions are completely different.
Hmh, as ASLPro3D just said, this time they differ a little, because the PC version didn't need an update after 0.4.4.1 (which should be downloadable as a small file in the OP) but the android version did need it because there was a small mistake in the code for it ;) So nobody could advance chapters anymore.... :)

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@ASLPro3D

Not to be nit picking but MC put on the ring and was unable to take it off, correct?

I have noticed that MC is not wearing a ring on either hand.
A rendering error... and too far along in the process and short on time to go back and re-render them... so, do this old man a favor and just pretend the ring is still there in those. ;) LOL

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I do not think so Haribon. Firstly ASLPRO is reasonable stubborn and second both races evolved and procreated on a world without males. :biggrin:

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I truly believe that the members of this site and those that are patrons of ours should truly be credited for their maturity in playing a game that would be considered by most to be "abhorrent" from those in other social circles.
Remember as well ASLPRO that many countries outside of the USA are either non-Christian or way less dogmatic about the faith as many in US are. Also most true religious fanatics would not be on your part of Patreon or on this site. :biggrin::biggrin:

Besides I do truly believe that the Bible we have right now is the product of men and that especially the wishes of a certain emperor Constantine had a big influence on the books and stories that were included in the Bible.

Last edited:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Well, that was unexpectedly unsatisfying ._. Thought this release would have at least one sexual scene, it's a pity. On the bright side, the UI buttons did not disappear at the start of this part of the chapter :D Does that mean Ren'py fixed that issue?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
So...my opinion on side game in same topic vs new topic is like...you've got two options.

A lot of times side games are put in their own topic just to prevent OP clutter and to keep the mouthbreathers from asking the same stupid "how I play side game from original gamez main menu" question 500 times, also easy extra likes due to new topic being made lol.

Downside is it is a hassle to keep up with two seperate topics.

The choice is yours I guess, either way works.

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
Good catch and question and, honestly, Cybele was the same deity that was worshiped in Phrygia and later on picked up, adopted in to the pantheon and worshiped in Greece... one and the same, with very little change to her. ;)
In the Phrygian archetype, She was believed of having taken the form of a stone of black meteoric iron, a belief that wans't as far as I can recall mantained during her "migration" to the Greek and later Roman pantheon. That is what I was alluding when I said that it tied nicely with the turning to stone motif of the Demonothan. I might be wrong though, haven't read on the subject on a long time.

Nov 24, 2017
Urotsukidoji turned me on to that wonderful experience. ;)
Mmmm, yes. That was almost my start with that. The Evil Dead was what got me started on that path with the tentacle tree scene. I know they are supposed to be branches and vines, but to me they were tentacles. The scene was hugely influential in Japan.

Urotsukidoji though was certainly influencial, I still remember the day it first released in Japan and appeared in the local video store of where I was staying in Japan. I rented it multiple times. :p

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Remember as well ASLPRO that many countries outside of the USA are either non-Christian or way less dogmatic about the faith as many in US are. Also most true religious fanatics would not be on your part of Patreon or on this site. :biggrin::biggrin:

Besides I do truly believe that the Bible we have right now is the product of men and that especially the wishes of a certain emperor Constantine had a big influence on the books and stories that were included in the Bible.
This is true, additionally, it is equally true that I sometimes forget this fact because of how well many of you actually speak and type the language.

Personally, I am just glad that I've found a place and a flock to call home. ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well, that was unexpectedly unsatisfying ._. Thought this release would have at least one sexual scene, it's a pity. On the bright side, the UI buttons did not disappear at the start of this part of the chapter :D Does that mean Ren'py fixed that issue?
At least for now, it seems they have...

Reactions: Palanto and DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
So...my opinion on side game in same topic vs new topic is like...you've got two options.

A lot of times side games are put in their own topic just to prevent OP clutter and to keep the mouthbreathers from asking the same stupid "how I play side game from original gamez main menu" question 500 times, also easy extra likes due to new topic being made lol.

Downside is it is a hassle to keep up with two seperate topics.

The choice is yours I guess, either way works.
Good to know, though, that I will have a choice in how to proceed, other places really don't. ;)

I will talk it over with @Palanto Games then when we get to that stage.

Thanks, @klx

Reactions: Palanto and DA22
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes