Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Deaotrix from f95 the man of the house tumblr_otma97WbDv1rc7gxqo1_1280.gif
Man, I can't wait till I get things caught back up around here so I can spend more times in the forums... heck, I am turning out to be like @DA22 by not being much (he is doing OK, BTW, talked to him a bit and he misses all of us!)... so got to get caught back up so I can come and chill with everyone!!

@Catwashere, like @Wyrme and @UncleVT have indicated, the ending of the game is going to be more realistic in impact than fantastical... while it would be nice to have a thousand possible endings that end on happy notes with every woman in the game wrestling nude in pudding, fighting for the opportunity to do some MC cock gobbling and begging to have their pussies and asses pounded with hard flesh... sadly, not going to happen.

Some characters will die, even more characters will die if people become full on idiots and don't pay attention to what they are doing... and, while there will be a harem route ending, like Wyrme has stated, women don't always place nice with each other or share well together... so the chances of that ending coming up for everyone, well... probably are going to need to use a walkthrough to get to it!!!!!!!

Truly, there are going to not just be characters that die in this game... there will be those that also will go against you depending on your choices, not everyone is going to agree with what the 'Antichrist' wants... so expect some people to move away from the character or out rightly oppose the MC or Lynara because of differing opinions, viewpoints or feeling jaded and unimportant.

It is all going to depend on how much or who the 'Antichrist' is willing to sacrifice, what the other characters are going to allow or tolerate that truly determines the ending of this game... and expect it to be realistic in those moments.

That's just the way I roll!! :D
I get that and i agree different endings based on what people do.
But if the MC has this much power and a war is about to happen that could kill everyone then the anyone who goes against the MC is not smart especially if you play the MC as a decent person and not going crazy, if the MC only goes after the evil people then the good ones should follow no matter what he does. If the MC would tell them he is not targeting innocent people and is not seeking to destroy any race but is seeking to end the war and seeking to kill the ones who deserve it then all should follow him.
That is how i see it i mean i sure in hell would follow a person with that much power and used it for good.
Guess i have to wait and see what goes on i'm just ready to destroy the whole world if something i don't like happens i hope we get the option to do that It's gonna be all or nothing, my way or the end of the world.

Myles2

Apr 10, 2018
No, it didn't create new folder or anything - but I just updated it again and it now works fine - That's computers for you!! Thanks for your help and the great game!!
Weird, how did you get the new update to work? Have the same exact issue, followed in the instructions and bugged out at the same location with same error. Did you redownload the update?

Reactions: Palanto

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
@ASLPro3D

Imagine my surprise to get home from hospital and find the latest update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice way to finish the week. Wonder if cardiologist would consider this 'therapy?' :angel::)

I, too, hope you get good news on your next visit to doctor. Unfortunately, I know a little about what you and your wife are going through; had to take care of both my parents.

And now, for the obligatory familial advice from my siblings, I impart to you: Don't overdue it. Rest. It can wait. (Also, paraphrased from my sister...If we have to call the squad again because you were over-doing it, I'll kill you.) :eek::p

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
View attachment 116002
I get that and i agree different endings based on what people do.
But if the MC has this much power and a war is about to happen that could kill everyone then the anyone who goes against the MC is not smart especially if you play the MC as a decent person and not going crazy, if the MC only goes after the evil people then the good ones should follow no matter what he does. If the MC would tell them he is not targeting innocent people and is not seeking to destroy any race but is seeking to end the war and seeking to kill the ones who deserve it then all should follow him.
That is how i see it i mean i sure in hell would follow a person with that much power and used it for good.
Guess i have to wait and see what goes on i'm just ready to destroy the whole world if something i don't like happens i hope we get the option to do that It's gonna be all or nothing, my way or the end of the world.
But... @Catwashere what is good?

"Good" is a concept of behavior that is agreeable to a populace, but "Good" isn't always acknowledged as being "Good" by everyone.

Even Jesus Christ had his detractors who plotted against him, tortured him and nailed him to a cross fashioned from a tree to die... the pinnacle of "Goodness" and they killed him for it.

Now, here comes the 'Antichrist', an individual that is believed and prophesized to be the exact opposite of Christ... that has had movies such as 'The Omen' and 'Rosemary's Baby' peddling information that the 'Antichrist' is 'Evil'... the cards are stacked against him and NO MATTER how much good the 'Antichrist' does... they will always be judged on the propaganda that has foretold their coming.

Just because someone is 'Good' or does 'Good Works' doesn't guarantee a smooth ride and success... there will always be others who believe that they could do better... or that the individual doing good works isn't doing 'Good Enough'.

And, unlike Jesus Christ, the 'Antichrist' must now deal, not only with the stigmata of being 'Evil', today there's Social Media, Television Networks and Press that will do everything it can to highlight every little mistake they make, dig up dirt, find others to discredit any 'Good Deed' they do...

...and that... that's the reality of things and what people can expect to go against in this game... it is going to be a hard and difficult journey for the MC and Lynara... more-so, if people make incorrect choices and don't think ahead and see the big picture...

Having POWERS doesn't make you invincible... if anything, it makes you a TARGET... and if they can't get to YOU because you have POWERS, they will find another way to do so... and usually, in today's norm, it is by attacking your character, dragging up your past... and attacking those that you love and care about.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@ASLPro3D

Imagine my surprise to get home from hospital and find the latest update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice way to finish the week. Wonder if cardiologist would consider this 'therapy?' :angel::)

I, too, hope you get good news on your next visit to doctor. Unfortunately, I know a little about what you and your wife are going through; had to take care of both my parents.

And now, for the obligatory familial advice from my siblings, I impart to you: Don't overdue it. Rest. It can wait. (Also, paraphrased from my sister...If we have to call the squad again because you were over-doing it, I'll kill you.) :eek::p
Anything that gets the heart rate up, keeps it steady and gives it a workout is considered exercise when it comes to the heart.... and hell, my game is a whole lot more enjoyable than running on a treadmill till you want to puke or having a chemical stress test, that's for sure!!!

You'll have to keep us updated on your status, bud... don't need to be losing a faithful follower and member of the Church of Syrina (or whatever that @Wyrme and @DA22 is calling her organization). ;)

As for myself... yeah, not all that happy about the situation and I can honestly say that I am dealing with it much better than the wife is... I just look at it this way: If my ticket is up, it's going to get punched... no matter how healthy or good I am doing... might as well make the most of it while I can, hope for the best, expect the worst and keep my head down and powder dry and the world WILL turn!!

It always does.

But won't go full bore suicidal on ya all... promise! :D

Reactions: Wyrme and Palanto

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Ooops i knew this trick but thanks for reminder, and indeed it would have been better than the "old" method.
I made my point neithertheless but yeah time to update my skills ;)
hehe :D Yes you made your point :D Just saying ;D

Hi - stuck in an endless loop while discussing the ring with Mother in law - I get this error message:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter_five_part01.rpy", line 198, in <module>
NameError: name 'ch05p1_edMenu1_1' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "chapter_five_part01.rpyc", line 197, in script
  File "C:\Gms\WickedChoices-v0.4.4.1-pc\WickedChoices-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1531, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "C:\Gms\WickedChoices-v0.4.4.1-pc\WickedChoices-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 874, in menu
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
  File "C:\Gms\WickedChoices-v0.4.4.1-pc\WickedChoices-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Gms\WickedChoices-v0.4.4.1-pc\WickedChoices-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/chapter_five_part01.rpy", line 198, in <module>
NameError: name 'ch05p1_edMenu1_1' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Wicked Choices 0.5.1.0
Fri Jun 22 16:48:32 2018
Any ideas anyone?

Thanks
No, it didn't create new folder or anything - but I just updated it again and it now works fine - That's computers for you!! Thanks for your help and the great game!!
Weird, how did you get the new update to work? Have the same exact issue, followed in the instructions and bugged out at the same location with same error. Did you redownload the update?
THAT is really odd X_x

This is the code in question (2nd line is giving you the error):
Code:
    menu .edMenu:
        "The Ring" if not ch05p1_edMenu1_1:
            $ ch05p1_edMenu1_1 = True
            jump .theRing
And here is the "definition":
Code:
# Chapter 5 Part 1 v0.5.1.0
default ch05p1_edMenu1_1 = False
default ch05p1_edMenu1_2 = False
default ch05p1_edMenu1_3 = False
default ch05p1_edMenu1_4 = False
default ch05p1_edMenu1_5 = False

default ch05p1_edMenu2_1 = False
default ch05p1_edMenu2_2 = False
default ch05p1_edMenu2_3 = False
default ch05p1_edMenu2_4 = False

default ch05p1_syMenu1_1 = False
default ch05p1_syMenu1_2 = False

default ch05p1_syMenu2_1 = False
default ch05p1_syMenu2_2 = False
So it's actually all there, could you perhaps send me a save file for when you hit the looping error? :) And a little more detail on how you encountered that problem? Just pressing on "The Ring"? Or did something else happen before/after?

Added mirrors for Patch to v0.5.1.0 to OP and promoted game.

Thanks @ASLPro3D and @Palanto Games
Thank you so much UncleVT!!! :D

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
question but what does the patch do?
The Update to 0.5.1.0? Well before that version there was 0.4.5.0 which means it was chapter 4 part 5 of the game
now the update just "adds" chapter five part one to the game (on top of the old files) without you having to download the full game over again

Basically it just adds the "latest" files to the old game you've got to have installed on your pc before :)

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
The Update to 0.5.1.0? Well before that version there was 0.4.5.0 which means it was chapter 4 part 5 of the game
now the update just "adds" chapter five part one to the game (on top of the old files) without you having to download the full game over again

Basically it just adds the "latest" files to the old game you've got to have installed on your pc before :)
nvm i'm stupid i thought torrent+ patch applied was something extra but it's just full game + patches lol #mesosmart

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
As much as I found Parker to be uhmm... weak? The classic 'with great power comes great responsibility(or cost?)'. For as much as one can cover up with money/power it will always draw the ire of those opposed, and probably more importantly that of the masses in todays society(especially thinking along the lines of power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely!). We want what we want(hell, that is why most of us play these games :p ) , but a great portion of the allure of this particular game(for me anyway, well besides Syrina of course) is the nasty bit of life in injected into my lil' fantasy. I have stated before, that are 2 games I have supported whether it was wise or not. Both this and TLS have more than a touch of 'fantasy is nice but what if...' to them where I can almost see these as 'real' worlds. Different types of worlds, but the commonality is that both a root in a 'common sense' that I have not found in many books let alone an 'adult' game setting. I do enjoy the classic go forth and conquer the world heroic epics. but when I can use a slightly clearer filter on my 'suspension of disbelief' once in a while is really a nice change of pace(as I listen to Theory of a Deadman's Bad bad girlfriend hehheh). Enough ramble, later.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
But... @Catwashere what is good?

"Good" is a concept of behavior that is agreeable to a populace, but "Good" isn't always acknowledged as being "Good" by everyone.

Even Jesus Christ had his detractors who plotted against him, tortured him and nailed him to a cross fashioned from a tree to die... the pinnacle of "Goodness" and they killed him for it.

Now, here comes the 'Antichrist', an individual that is believed and prophesized to be the exact opposite of Christ... that has had movies such as 'The Omen' and 'Rosemary's Baby' peddling information that the 'Antichrist' is 'Evil'... the cards are stacked against him and NO MATTER how much good the 'Antichrist' does... they will always be judged on the propaganda that has foretold their coming.

Just because someone is 'Good' or does 'Good Works' doesn't guarantee a smooth ride and success... there will always be others who believe that they could do better... or that the individual doing good works isn't doing 'Good Enough'.

And, unlike Jesus Christ, the 'Antichrist' must now deal, not only with the stigmata of being 'Evil', today there's Social Media, Television Networks and Press that will do everything it can to highlight every little mistake they make, dig up dirt, find others to discredit any 'Good Deed' they do...

...and that... that's the reality of things and what people can expect to go against in this game... it is going to be a hard and difficult journey for the MC and Lynara... more-so, if people make incorrect choices and don't think ahead and see the big picture...

Having POWERS doesn't make you invincible... if anything, it makes you a TARGET... and if they can't get to YOU because you have POWERS, they will find another way to do so... and usually, in today's norm, it is by attacking your character, dragging up your past... and attacking those that you love and care about.
That is why i may go the kill everyone path If one of the ones i likes dies.
This is why i'm waiting to see what happens.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
As much as I found Parker to be uhmm... weak? The classic 'with great power comes great responsibility(or cost?)'. For as much as one can cover up with money/power it will always draw the ire of those opposed, and probably more importantly that of the masses in todays society(especially thinking along the lines of power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely!). We want what we want(hell, that is why most of us play these games :p ) , but a great portion of the allure of this particular game(for me anyway, well besides Syrina of course) is the nasty bit of life in injected into my lil' fantasy. I have stated before, that are 2 games I have supported whether it was wise or not. Both this and TLS have more than a touch of 'fantasy is nice but what if...' to them where I can almost see these as 'real' worlds. Different types of worlds, but the commonality is that both a root in a 'common sense' that I have not found in many books let alone an 'adult' game setting. I do enjoy the classic go forth and conquer the world heroic epics. but when I can use a slightly clearer filter on my 'suspension of disbelief' once in a while is really a nice change of pace(as I listen to Theory of a Deadman's Bad bad girlfriend hehheh). Enough ramble, later.
Yes, Parker is well... perhaps the worst character that quote could ever been used for in the comic industry (at least for any of the movie version of that character)... but the quote is now considered one of the greatest about power and responsibility.

I am like you, I like building the fantasy worlds that I create on top of real world, sort of like an overlay... a 'what if' as you put it... in fact, anyone that has gamed with me in MMO's knows that if Jack mutters aloud: "Hey, I wonder what would happen if..." that you can pretty much plan to spend some time in a 'clone tank' or have a respawn occurring. LOL

I don't remember the exact quote... but I use a version of it to this day in everything that I write... 'The GREATEST lie ever told, is one that contains the most truth in it'.

All of my stories have that philosophy... Wicked Choices, Ebon Knights: Knight's Fall, A.A. (title to revealed in the future as it will be another game we eventually do), Wicked Choices: AoaCB (coming out after the conclusion of Wicked Choices:Book One), and others... all mixing real world situations and events, with ones created and fantasy based...

...they may not be 'Best Sellers', but I will be known as a damn good liar at least!! :D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
hmmm... *sound of gears grinding*
'Muhaha' slight rasp of hands wringing as he walks away pondering, with a smirk, what the future holds for those with the patience.
Oh yeah, @Palanto Games has repeatedly said that he'd like to do the universe of Ebon Knights as a game and design it something like White Wolf's Vampire the Masquerade...

...as for A.A., heh... that one is a good sci-fi adventure game... lots of shoot 'em up!!

Reactions: Palanto and Wyrme

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
doing wicked choices atm but damn that is some fucked up sh*t i didn't expect bruh i want to punch some people already and only playing chapter 2 if this continues i'm gonna smash through my screen haha

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Oh yeah, @Palanto Games has repeatedly said that he'd like to do the universe of Ebon Knights as a game and design it something like White Wolf's Vampire the Masquerade...

...as for A.A., heh... that one is a good sci-fi adventure game... lots of shoot 'em up!!
Ahhh the sweet memories that (delicate?) flower Tourette, and quiet evenings enjoying a quaint apartif at the Confession. Or those philosophical discussions with good ole' Jack. May have to reload that :)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes