heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
Man if i was the sister in chapter 2 i would f*cking do the mountain move from game of thrones against the red viper on him fml
I don't know anything about this game yet but I hope that little sh*t dies or worse and for the mother well she'll get something too I hope >.<

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
doing wicked choices atm but damn that is some fucked up sh*t i didn't expect bruh i want to punch some people already and only playing chapter 2 if this continues i'm gonna smash through my screen haha
Yes, quite the pace changer, huh? You probably have noticed some of us stating 'realistic' as an attribute. Well, yeah there ya have it. As subtle as a cattle prod to the gonads, that bit of motivation, but I bet you have some ideas what you would like to do to change the world, hmmm?

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
Yes, quite the pace changer, huh? You probably have noticed some of us stating 'realistic' as an attribute. Well, yeah there ya have it. As subtle as a cattle prod to the gonads, that bit of motivation, but I bet you have some ideas what you would like to do to change the world, hmmm?
yeah i noticed the realistic but not so realistic... the worst is going through the scenes and reading fml this is gonna leave me scarred haha

Myles2

Apr 10, 2018
hehe :D Yes you made your point :D Just saying ;D

So it's actually all there, could you perhaps send me a save file for when you hit the looping error? :) And a little more detail on how you encountered that problem? Just pressing on "The Ring"? Or did something else happen before/after?

Thank you so much UncleVT!!! :D
Played around with it some more before coming back to this thread, I did basically all the standard fixes to try and get my old save to work, from re-downloading updates, to reinstalling the game to scratch, none of that worked.

But.. I restarted the game, and just held control to speed race back to the new material and it worked like a charm. So perhaps either old saves are buggy, or if you save at a certain location pre-update things go screwy. (I didn't keep old saves before coming back here).

Anyhow figured I'd post on what did and didn't work for that issue, if anyone else bugs you with that issue, can just say, start a new game. Oh, and I do like this game, I wasn't sure if I'd like the whole two narratives thing with the elf and human, but you pulled it off.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
Just finished it and yeah screw this whole family time to kill them all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the niece too? :/ i think i want to spare her (only at start of chapter 4 atm) my wife and daughter also wanna spare em for the moment for the rest meh

EDIT: scrap what i said about my wife >.> fking cheating behind my back just be over with it or nope (i know i did the niece but my hand was forced lol) >.<

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
what is the difference between these in the long term run? tried 2 of them already but what is the best or doesn't it matter?
  • Rhianna takes lead route (Part One End One):
  • Carina Happy (Part One End One):
  • Middle Route (Part One End Two):
  • Carina Jealous (Part One End Three):

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
the niece too? :/ i think i want to spare her (only at start of chapter 4 atm) my wife and daughter also wanna spare em for the moment for the rest meh
The wife is cheating on you so why would you spare her?
The two nieces are the only ones who i want to keep alive.

PS. The update was good and the niece is cute!

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
The wife is cheating on you so why would you spare her?
The two nieces are the only ones who i want to keep alive.

PS. The update was good and the niece is cute!

i didn't know she was cheating but we also cheated didn't we? :/ at least now i want my daughter + niece alive still the rest i don't care
i did the edit in my comment haha ;)

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
sc

i didn't know she was cheating but we also cheated didn't we? :/ at least now i want my daughter + niece alive still the rest i don't care
As for a walkthrough the new update just come out so it takes time!
But don't worry once the game is finished i'm sure we are gonna get a complete walkthrough.

The wife was cheating for a long time and the MC was pretty much forced into it!
The MC was also forced into since his bitch of a wife is not having sex with him since she is cheating so if it was me damn right i would cheat on her you know men have needs and if a woman does not meet them it is her fault. It is not like he wanted to cheat he never did the MC wanted to bang his wife but she turns him down so he did nothing wrong it is her that is the cheater and the one who did wrong and for that she must die and same with her sister's brother's mother in fact like i said kill them all but the two nieces. If this game does not allow that imo it is a let down, but no reason for me to get worked up over a game that is not finished and this is just my thoughts since i can't stand that family!
All i can say is if i was the MC irl i would kill this family and i would do it at a family get together after planning it with Syrina since she can help do it. Just invite the family to a get together and pull out a gun and have them tie each other up and slowly torture them and have them watch as they die. The one sister lives in the country so no one would be around to hear the cries of pain.

This is just how i feel and like i said i/we can only wait and see what all happens!
I'm also waiting to see the next update if we can back out of what the mother in law wants the MC to do, i'm hoping we can find a way not to do it or

Reactions: ASLPro3D

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I want the niece. I want nasty end for the cheating wife. Oh and as for the daughter well I am not touching anything where the dog has been :evilsmile: Oh and I need something twisted for the Queen and her henchie! :angel:

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Wicked Choices v0.5.1.1 - Original Size: 3.48GB

Download PC Windows (246MB): - - -

LizaSara

Apr 11, 2018

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Wicked Choices v0.5.1.0 - Original Size: 3.45GB

Download PC Windows (245MB): - - -

Thank you so much :)) . God bless you

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
So all in all i would say too few on topic scenes on the last update.
All the action is happening with the angel princess and the antichrist faction gets teased a lot but no release. That needs to change. There is a daughter, wife and sister in-law waiting to be H'd.

Some of the dialogue options (Milf-in-law exposition and questioning) need to be rewritten / recoded. Each standing on its own is solid but if you click on every choice like me, mommy dearest often repeats herself acting as if questions were not asked already. So content wise they overlap.
You could fix this by including some game states to skip some paragraphs and include short references to what has been said instead e.g. 'mentioned_books = Yes, mentioned_ritual = Yes'. The repetitive text wall hurt my immersion.

Also, some more 'naughty peeks' (by choice maybe?) at these hotties would have been nice, too. Last, MC guy needs a decent hand job from time to time to chill.

@ what's with all the hatin' bro? If i was task with performing weekly sex rituals to feed some ancient goddess, because some demon from hell task me with it, i'd be on edge, too and use degraded moral tactics. Play 'Glassix' to find out what i mean.
However, getting his step-niece drugged might be overkill. if she is properly indoctrinated, he should take a sedative instead.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Played around with it some more before coming back to this thread, I did basically all the standard fixes to try and get my old save to work, from re-downloading updates, to reinstalling the game to scratch, none of that worked.

But.. I restarted the game, and just held control to speed race back to the new material and it worked like a charm. So perhaps either old saves are buggy, or if you save at a certain location pre-update things go screwy. (I didn't keep old saves before coming back here).

Anyhow figured I'd post on what did and didn't work for that issue, if anyone else bugs you with that issue, can just say, start a new game. Oh, and I do like this game, I wasn't sure if I'd like the whole two narratives thing with the elf and human, but you pulled it off.
Thanks for the report, I already got some save files and error messages from someone else ;) I'll look into it asap ;)

what is the difference between these in the long term run? tried 2 of them already but what is the best or doesn't it matter?
  • Rhianna takes lead route (Part One End One):
  • Carina Happy (Part One End One):
  • Middle Route (Part One End Two):
  • Carina Jealous (Part One End Three):
That's going to be revealed in the future ;)

Wicked Choices v0.5.1.0 - Original Size: 3.45GB

Download PC Windows (245MB): - - -

Thanks for crunching it ;)

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
All the action is happening with the angel princess and the antichrist faction gets teased a lot but no release. That needs to change. There is a daughter, wife and sister in-law waiting to be H'd.

Some of the dialogue options (Milf-in-law exposition and questioning) need to be rewritten / recoded. Each standing on its own is solid but if you click on every choice like me, mommy dearest often repeats herself acting as if questions were not asked already. So content wise they overlap.
You could fix this by including some game states to skip some paragraphs and include short references to what has been said instead e.g. 'mentioned_books = Yes, mentioned_ritual = Yes'. The repetitive text wall hurt my immersion.

Also, some more 'naughty peeks' (by choice maybe?) at these hotties would have been nice, too. Last, MC guy needs a decent hand job from time to time to chill.

@ what's with all the hatin' bro? If i was task with performing weekly sex rituals to feed some ancient goddess, because some demon from hell task me with it, i'd be on edge, too and use degraded moral tactics. Play 'Glassix' to find out what i mean.
However, getting his step-niece drugged might be overkill. if she is properly indoctrinated, he should take a sedative instead.
It is already coded like that ;) I'll check over that stuff again but I think I know which part you mean I also think that I wrote down that part to ask ASL about it since he wrote it like that (so he did write it 2 times in his version so I just went with it and implemented it like that :D ) but I kinda forgot X_x

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

What do you mean by hate? If you mean hate this game i don't i love it or if you mean hate for characters?
If by characters all i can say is this family is sick with all the rapes and cheating wife along with drugging your niece.
If it was done another way with no rapes and cheating i would have no issue having sex and orgies to feed the statue.
So when i play games i try to fantasies i'm the MC, so playing this game i picture me being the MC and seeing that this family is sick and evil i would indeed destroy the family and only save the kids and two Nieces since they are innocent.
I mean what should i do? allow my cheating wife to get away with it? allow the brother and mother of my niece to get away with rape and torture? allow the mother in law to drug people? for me the answer is hell no.
The only one who might have a small chance of me not killing would be the wife but the others are child abusers and rapist i must go to the extreme for my revenge for that, still would get revenge on the wife maybe not kill her but something must be done like take away her family and all her wealth along with telling the wife of the guy she is banging so he loses all his wealth also and then telling her have fun being with that man oh and by the way he lost everything just like you so you both better find a place to stay.
I can forgive a lot of things but not rape and hurting kids nor cheating on a person who never did you wrong.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes