Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
? X_x did you extract the .rpa? And is that really all there is in the game dir? No other .rpyc / rpy files? :)
Someone some posts back said they had the same problem until they redownloaded the game and didn't extract the files before playing it :)

Reactions: ASLPro3D

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
I decided not to follow this game. Read my review for the reasons.
I am having a hard time figuring out if this is a VN, a comic strip or a commercial for the dev's patreon site. I feel the sex scenes were way too long and the dialog was to verbose

Too much sex and too much story....i respect your opinion and no argue from me.
But i decided to follow the game for those reasons :)

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Quite some strange bugs... I'm actually not the only one having them and in the other game they didn't update renpy... so it's something else, but it's just not a logical behaviour of those variables, even the names reset to default but all the other stuff just gets deleted X_x that shouldn't happen at all X_x

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
@Palanto Games

I do not know if this helps, but I started a new game without any save games on computer and did not have any problems.

Is it possible that some of the bugs are being caused by corrupted/bad saves in game/on computer?

DarkFire

A Necessary Evil
Donor
Jun 1, 2017
What's wrong—you ran out of stamina? Didn't get enough rest? Not a reader? Want a picture book instead? A review about your internet speed? Can't get all three files with MEGA in less than ten minutes? Sounds personal. Whatever. Maybe I should write the United Nations and tell them to do their job?

OK. these are the files in my game dir....
Never encountered any problem or error, save for Rhianna's picture popping up nearly everywhere—during & after chapter IV, part I. Also, I don't have those files; they should be .rpa files? Did you extract, move, merge, copy and replace them properly? I.e. 0.4.5.0 >>> 0.4.4.1 | then 0.5.1.0 >>> 0.4.5.0

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
@Palanto Games

I do not know if this helps, but I started a new game without any save games on computer and did not have any problems.

Is it possible that some of the bugs are being caused by corrupted/bad saves in game/on computer?
Nope someone else who started a new game encountered his name being deleted with the start of chapter 5.

What's wrong—you ran out of stamina? Didn't get enough rest? Not a reader? Want a picture book instead? A review about your internet speed? Can't get all three files with MEGA in less than ten minutes? Sounds personal. Whatever. Maybe I should write the United Nations and tell them to do their job?

Never encountered any problem or error, save for Rhianna's picture popping up nearly everywhere—during & after chapter IV, part I. Also, I don't have those files; they should be .rpa files? Did you extract, move, merge, copy and replace them properly? I.e. 0.4.5.0 >>> 0.4.4.1 | then 0.5.1.0 >>> 0.4.5.0
Rhianna's picture popping up nearly everywhere? What? :D Can I get a screenshot of that? :)

Thanks @the66, he found the problem and I'm going to fix it tonight, everyone who encountered a problem with 0.5.1.0 will need to download it :) (Better everyone though ;) )

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
They are literally committing human sacrifice to a sex goddess to gain magic powers. Maybe they are just the by product of their niche (counter-)society? Don't forget none of them ever choose freely so holding them entirely responsible makes no sense either.
All i am trying to point out is: There are far humane practices than putting them in body bags. Re-education and correction measures in my personal harem for example. Don't waste such good students.
They are smart enough to be rich and smart enough to keep power for hundreds of years then they are smart enough to know they are raping and torturing kids!
You would keep child rapist alive just for the sake of having a harem and having sex with them? IMO that is insane screw a harem it is not worth it if you have to look at the faces of child abusers and rapist that border on pedo's and yes pedo since they started training the step Niece for the now died grandfather and she just turned 18 so when did they start training her? when she was under age and they also drug people for sex the family is well aware of what they are doing and they just don't care no harem is worth having child abusers.
You can have other's in your harem and in fact the other woman in this game are better looking than your old grandma, wife and step sister.
Why would you allow any child abuser a decent happy live? or why would you add crazy insane woman who like i said are average looking to be in your Harem? they are insane and at any moment could ruin your harem screw that i'm killing this crazy family not risking them destroying my harem or raping my future kids.

I respect your opinion if this comment was legit but for those reasons is why i love this game, i hate two second sex scenes since it takes me more than one stroke to cum and i love stories with this game having a freaking great story. Now if you would have said for the bad scene or even for the dark story and how some characters you like may die then that would be a legit reason to not play it.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
i love this game i hate two second sex scenes since it takes me more than one stroke to cum and i love stories with this game having a freaking great story
Wait you mean that:

click- get on your knees hoe
click-oh you so big !
click- choke on it biatch
click- mmmmmm
click- i gonna cover your face slut
click- ohhh that's so much
click- the end

Is not a good fully thinking and inspirational sex scene? damn there's more than a dozen devs to warn...hehe

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I appreciate you taking the time to try the game @ut1stgear and for leaving a review (wish more people took the time to do so)... while I don't agree with your opinion, I DO appreciate the time that you took to share it.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
You're a liar you're a cheater now you turned me into a killer!
You are bagging me to stop but all i'm hearing is the demon in my head!
The screams of agony as i slowly make you bleed now the room is turning red!

I laughed when she said
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was a good scene with Syrina and the mother in law.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Alright here it is, I hope it helps... if not... lynch me :D

Update from v0.5.1.0 to v0.5.1.1 (Links will be replaced once @ASLPro3D has the time to copy them to his own mega.nz folder)

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Hmm never saw it....i was waiting for this "Speichern Sie Ihr Spiel jetzt Sie faul Französisch Mann, sagte ich jetzt, streikte wieder oder was?"
Never did, haha

Ps: seriously you really want my savegame? coz i aint any troubles at all ! and ofc i saw the saving message thingy :)
HAHAHAHAHA :D Nice! ;D Yeah this message will show up in the translated version :D

Yep I'd like your savegame just to doublecheck no old variables were deleted accidentaly somehow :D

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Well the info is not necessary for finding the bugs or anything but it's good to know nevertheless :D

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes