Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
version 5.1 doesn't start.... game still states 4.5.0.
And couldn't find rpc start file
if you did unren the game you will have to open the chapter_five_part01.rpy file and fix it yourself. here's the necessary changes:
1. search for 'label chapter_five_part01' and replace it with 'label chapter_five_part01_start'.
2. go through all the lines including a 'label' or 'jump' commands, check if the name of the command includes a '.' character, like in 'chapter_five_part01.edithsMansion', if so replace the '.' with a '_', so changing it to 'chapter_five_part01_edithsMansion'.
after you're done with tha the game will work.
the "." are correct they way they are, it's not helping you if you replace them with _ on the contrary.
These are local labels inside the global chapter_five_part01 label. (which btw. is a fucking bad idea to change to _start, since it's getting called without _start at the end of chapter 4 part 5...)
So changing it to _ doesn't even change anything at all for you as the player, just for me as a programmer. But yeah good luck with a broken game once I ask if chapter_five_part01_start.edithsMansion has been seen :p

So to anyone trying to fix the code him/herself and to anyone ripping the game apart in the first place, without knowing what they're doing. Don't even consider to ask for help from us, I've got other things to do then to fix some morons self made problems.

But if you DID rip the game apart, and deleted all the .rpa files, well your problem mate, you should've done what intelligent people do, backing up the files you're tempering with.
So best thing would be to reinstall the game, since I'm constantly changing stuff in i.e. the shared.rpa which holds images and other files for all chapters combined, so if I change something there and remove images or move some, you would've to do the same with the extracted images... well whatever, at least go into the folder and just delete all .rpyc and .rpy files, download patch v0.5.1.1 (really small) and extract it over your game folder to replace the scripts.rpa which you deleted or whose .rpyc files you overwrote with your rpy files... After that you should be good to go for now, I don't care about image problems you might get later on though.
... seriously... having those old rpy files inside your game folder in an extracted manner is the most stupid thing you could do... since .rpy files ALWAYS create .RPYC files at game start, which overwrites the fresh downloaded "PATCHED" .rpyc files............ !!!!!!!!!!!

p.S.: I don't mind you guys ripping the game apart and tempering with the code at all! But if you do, do it in a way you don't steal my precious time. Like COPY the original game folder to somewhere else and extract all the shit in the copied one... Thanks!

Reactions: Wyrme

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Why would you allow any child abuser a decent happy live?
Because the majority of child abusers were abused as a child and their moral standards are therefore FLAWED to non-existent. Killing someone for not having YOUR moral standards (because he was indoctrinated into an insane cult of morally deviant lunatics) puts you (and them) on the same levels as regular good ol' nazis. "Because mass murder against 'favourite-subhuman' is okay. They are Evil!".
The reason they didn't kill everyone at Nurmberg was because there wasn't enough time AND after signing 50 death warrants a day (plus giving reasons for fatal judgements) judges graded them down to life-long imprisonment (they couldn't take it anymore).
Additionally, there are stark differences between a 'non-happy' life for 'your-favourite-subhumans' and 'permanent-death'. You put rapist and adulterers at the same shooting range? Didn't the middle-ages like, end?

If a rapist, steals your child and teaches it to rape your wife to the point, at which it considers it a mandatory duty to 'your-favourite-phantasm' and you pull the trigger keep a second bullet for yourself because you will never stop triggering otherwise.
The entire idea here is that these people do or did not consider their acts evil. Nobody joins the 'Brotherhood of Evil Insane Rapists'. How were they supposed to dissent anyway? Run away from your parents (the cult)? Try it some time, there are entire organizations called 'states' (or zealots and lunatics) that keep you put. By the time they might be smart enough to see the error of their ways (and find a way out) you would have sentenced them to death anyway, so why bother unmount the tiger, if it eats you?
Every group or society acts just and good to their own standards. The entire justice system is based on the idea that you know and understand societies values, people who do not, are sent to an asylum for treatment or permanent lock-up. This entire family qualifies as a 'mass-phenominal-nut-case' (with the small exception that there insanity is real, of course and magic exists).

So again reeducation through hard physical labour in a secure and open harem environment, lead by yours truly 'MC Antichrist in da house', might just be the more humane treatment.
Think about all the value that would be lost. Melting the ice queen, beat up your shithead of a nephew, train your sister in-law to wash the dishes herself. Get the pakistani meat trader a decent job and permanent state hood. Unlimited potential for good I say!

Wait you mean that:

click... ....Is not a good fully thinking and inspirational sex scene? damn there's more than a dozen devs to warn...hehe
No way, each of these was an animated 12 seconds Master-copy-paste. That ought to be enough!?

"Speichern Sie Ihr Spiel jetzt Sie faul Französisch Mann, sagte ich jetzt, streikte wieder oder was?" ...

...coz i aint any troubles at all ! and ofc i saw the saving message thingy :)
Me, too! Wo ist mein Eisenkreuz?

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Because the majority of child abusers were abused as a child and their moral standards are therefore FLAWED to non-existent. Killing someone for not having YOUR moral standards (because he was indoctrinated into an insane cult of morally deviant lunatics) puts you (and them) on the same levels as regular good ol' nazis. "Because mass murder against 'favourite-subhuman' is okay. They are Evil!".
The reason they didn't kill everyone at Nurmberg was because there wasn't enough time AND after signing 50 death warrants a day (plus giving reasons for fatal judgements) judges graded them down to life-long imprisonment (they couldn't take it anymore).
Additionally, there are stark differences between a 'non-happy' life for 'your-favourite-subhumans' and 'permanent-death'. You put rapist and adulterers at the same shooting range? Didn't the middle-ages like, end?

If a rapist, steals your child and teaches it to rape your wife to the point, at which it considers it a mandatory duty to 'your-favourite-phantasm' and you pull the trigger keep a second bullet for yourself because you will never stop triggering otherwise.
The entire idea here is that these people do or did not consider their acts evil. Nobody joins the 'Brotherhood of Evil Insane Rapists'. How were they supposed to dissent anyway? Run away from your parents (the cult)? Try it some time, there are entire organizations called 'states' (or zealots and lunatics) that keep you put. By the time they might be smart enough to see the error of their ways (and find a way out) you would have sentenced them to death anyway, so why bother unmount the tiger, if it eats you?
Every group or society acts just and good to their own standards. The entire justice system is based on the idea that you know and understand societies values, people who do not, are sent to an asylum for treatment or permanent lock-up. This entire family qualifies as a 'mass-phenominal-nut-case' (with the small exception that there insanity is real, of course and magic exists).

So again reeducation through hard physical labour in a secure and open harem environment, lead by yours truly 'MC Antichrist in da house', might just be the more humane treatment.
Think about all the value that would be lost. Melting the ice queen, beat up your shithead of a nephew, train your sister in-law to wash the dishes herself. Get the pakistani meat trader a decent job and permanent state hood. Unlimited potential for good I say!
giphy.gif
Well done!! :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I have one question mc is going to have harem ?
It will be possible for a harem ending, but it will take a bit of juggling on the MC's part to make it happen... in order for it to happen, the MC is going to have to find a way in which to be very convincing to have a bunch of women interested in sharing him... how you accomplish that will depend on your morals and playing your cards right. ;)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
It will be possible for a harem ending, but it will take a bit of juggling on the MC's part to make it happen... in order for it to happen, the MC is going to have to find a way in which to be very convincing to have a bunch of women interested in sharing him... how you accomplish that will depend on your morals and playing your cards right. ;)
hmm, and i thought, all depends on my massive dick size o_O

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Wo ist mein Eisenkreuz?
Lost in the limbo of history, because of the false and perverted visions of individuals who have darkened a period of our era, and who tarnished certain symbols / objects by association....
NB: way too serious response. und ein Thema zu ernst für dieses Forum, Respekt, mein Freund (tks google trad to compensate my rusty knowledge)

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
What Middle Ages Dude? We are still in the Dark Ages with psycho One God religions are still slaughtering thousands globally. Hardly week goes by without one of the One God Cults in particular being named in the sexual, physical or mental abuse of children. Oh and with Corporate Fascists basically controlling the World in which we live now, it makes me wonder about the sacrifice of a World War against that very evil. We are still in the Dark Ages!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Wonderful! Although, other routes are worth it as well. I always try harem-ending first. Just gluttony, is all.
I am the same way as well.... but in our case, it is going to be really, really hard to get that route unlocked... women in real life are difficult to deal with, so too will be the women in our game...

...your first hurdle will be getting Syrina, our lovely FAP, to not be jealous of Lynara when you come across the princess... expect Syrina to be more annoying than usual. LOL

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
What Middle Ages Dude? We are still in the Dark Ages with psycho One God religions are still slaughtering thousands globally. Hardly week goes by without one of the One God Cults in particular being named in the sexual, physical or mental abuse of children. Oh and with Corporate Fascists basically controlling the World in which we live now, it makes me wonder about the sacrifice of a World War against that very evil. We are still in the Dark Ages!
Yeah, the wife and I were just talking about this... even in today's society a family would have to be extra, extra careful not to reveal their practice of worshiping a 'false god', as today's society is even more judgmental and nosey fucktards than they were in the classic middle ages...

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Yeah, the wife and I were just talking about this... even in today's society a family would have to be extra, extra careful not to reveal their practice of worshiping a 'false god', as today's society is even more judgmental and nosey fucktards than they were in the classic middle ages...
And with the speed of electricity, all will know just how depraved and corrupt you are(probably before you know they know). Instant inofrmation and sanctimonious judgement a marriage made in... well pick your ethereal plane.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
And with the speed of electricity, all will know just how depraved and corrupt you are(probably before you know they know). Instant inofrmation and sanctimonious judgement a marriage made in... well pick your ethereal plane.
Yeah, exactly... I mean, cross the wrong family and your shit is all over the world for people to judge... right or wrong, just ask Allison Mack...

tumblr_lbkag6gFw31qcvfsco1_500.gif

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
This event happened not so far from where I live man. You can check up on the alleged Orkney Satanic Cult Child Abuse scandal on wiki. I remember the hysteria in the Press and Media of the time. It was one of the things that really put me off the MSM and just one of those things that made me deeply suspicious of the State. You cant blame most parents for being just a little paranoid.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
...women in real life are difficult to deal with, so too will be the women in our game... ...your first hurdle will be getting Syrina, our lovely FAP, to not be jealous of Lynara...

Oh no, is this one of these 'realistic' games, in which playing the game is more difficult than trying real life? Does MC need to find a job now? Will he need a toilet, too? How many life points do i need?

Wait these TWO are going to share the same frame? 'I take it all back... This is not the Antichrist you are looking for. Can i go home to my wife now? Please?!'

What Middle Ages Dude? We are still in the Dark Ages with psycho One God religions are still slaughtering thousands globally.
Yeah it will be a long time until F95Zone will be a coffee house franchise where people can just hang out and be pervs with family and friends.

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Now, to be fair. The biggest difference between current 'dark age' and the middle ages is the rite(right?) of survival. In those days the vast majority were working very hard just to see tomorrow. Where as now even someone without the ability supply for their own needs(let alone surplus for other needs) can and does survive. If that had been true a scant few centuries ago, I am positive that human nature would have driven them to gossip and destroy all they could reach. It is that basic tenant of 'My way is right, therefore, yours must be evil'. Which is a corollary of 'If I can't climb, then all else must fall'. So, I must say current vindictiveness is a release, instead of a growth(regression).

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This event happened not so far from where I live man. You can check up on the alleged Orkney Satanic Cult Child Abuse scandal on wiki. I remember the hysteria in the Press and Media of the time. It was one of the things that really put me off the MSM and just one of those things that made me deeply suspicious of the State. You cant blame most parents for being just a little paranoid.
I barely remembered that situation, but once I read up on it again, remembered it... the social worker was worse than anything that was supposed to have taken place.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Now, to be fair. The biggest difference between current 'dark age' and the middle ages is the rite(right?) of survival. In those days the vast majority were working very hard just to see tomorrow. Where as now even someone without the ability supply for their own needs(let alone surplus for other needs) can and does survive. If that had been true a scant few centuries ago, I am positive that human nature would have driven them to gossip and destroy all they could reach. It is that basic tenant of 'My way is right, therefore, yours must be evil'. Which is a corollary of 'If I can't climb, then all else must fall'. So, I must say current vindictiveness is a release, instead of a growth(regression).
I think that a good example of a 'witch hunt' and judgement before found guilty of something can be clearly demonstrated by today's "MeToo" movement.

Let me be clear, I fully believe in the movement and know that there are women out there who have been victims of abuse, more often than naught, but I am equally sure that there are some that are using the movement as a way to "get back" at people that they have a thing against...

...add to the fact the rapid public response of Zero Tolerance by television and movie networks, some of these individuals are being punished before anything has been corroborated and proven... reputations smashed and damage done.

This is the power of social networks and individuals who will use any platform in which to grind whatever axe they have to grind and knee jerk reactions to keep from being someone else's target as well.

The sad thing is, that those that use the current movement as a means to 'get back' at someone and to cause trouble for a person, actually harms the validity of the movement to the point where the movement loses all meaning and everything becomes suspect.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes