DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
true or in close confines more by their daggers, since those work better for close-in fighting as a heavy cumbersome Greatsword :evilsmile: Playing will unfortunately be tomorrow, have been a few long and hard days.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Never seen "Hero" will have to check it out... but the Jedi... BAH!! Man, I hate the Jedi, self-righteous, pompous airbags... I loved killing them in PvP in Star Wars Galaxies (I was a BH) and in SWTOR (as an Agent)... bunch of freaking hypocrites, I am a BIG supporter of Order 66!! :D
Exactly, the Jedi and the entire Republic are nothing but bunch of self-righteous hypocrites, pretending to be the force of good but in the end they are doing the same crap the Empire is doing, the difference is that Empire isn't hiding behind a mask, they're exactly what they seem to be and they don't pretend to be anything but, haha :p
Didn't know you play(ed) SWTOR, I also play that, and while I love the Agent story, I'm all about Sith Warrior and Sith Inquisitor, one being the Emperor's Wrath, the other rises from slavery to the Dark Council and beyond XD

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Yeah, I a

Exactly, the Jedi and the entire Republic are nothing but bunch of self-righteous hypocrites, pretending to be the force of good but in the end they are doing the same crap the Empire is doing, the difference is that Empire isn't hiding behind a mask, they're exactly what they seem to be and they don't pretend to be anything but, haha :p
Didn't know you play(ed) SWTOR, I also play that, and while I love the Agent story, I'm all about Sith Warrior and Sith Inquisitor, one being the Emperor's Wrath, the other rises from slavery to the Dark Council and beyond XD
Sparkly fingers FTW

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
It might be but giving an abused person power over there abuser is never going to end well
The thought for any woman to be able to punish her abuser should be a nice side story all by it's own.
You can take control yourself, by turning him in a woman, or a futa, but, giving Claire the chance to get her revenge might just make Claire love MC even more so...
And I think she deserves the right to do so, because, willing or not, she DID the seduction what made MC rhe Antichrist..
So I see this as a test for any player. what would you do when abused and given this power over the abuser...
I think 'Burning in hell' would be the abusers least painful choice here.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
The thought for any woman to be able to punish her abuser should be a nice side story all by it's own.
You can take control yourself, by turning him in a woman, or a futa, but, giving Claire the chance to get her revenge might just make Claire love MC even more so...
And I think she deserves the right to do so, because, willing or not, she DID the seduction what made MC rhe Antichrist..
So I see this as a test for any player. what would you do when abused and given this power over the abuser...
I think 'Burning in hell' would be the abusers least painful choice here.
You might have a point but the MC will need allies who he can trust claire already trusts him to an extent but william does not. Yes you could turn him into a woman or use your mind altering powers if that is an option to make her more loyal or you could break Billie,Janice and Claire all to assure yourself they are loyal and obidient. However knowing Claire has gone through four years of hell i would not trust her with power over william.

Fall55

Oct 16, 2018
Regardless i'm new to these New Genre of games that i found out accidentally while searching for
( Choices based games ) Like TellTale Games.
this is the second one i tried today .... I don't Like fantasy games specially those about ( demons an Angels ), Always skips them
But I think this One will definitely change my MIND .. Good story .. good images.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
You might have a point but the MC will need allies who he can trust claire already trusts him to an extent but william does not. Yes you could turn him into a woman or use your mind altering powers if that is an option to make her more loyal or you could break Billie,Janice and Claire all to assure yourself they are loyal and obidient. However knowing Claire has gone through four years of hell i would not trust her with power over william.
That's your choice to make isn't it...
Who do you think is more loyal, the one that volantairy (out of love) trusts you, or the one that's forced into that position....
As the GODLADY explained, she wouldn't let get harm to any humans.
the act he does now, either of the 3 choices you have will be good in her opion, and in my idea, because he doesn't really harm him. Now that problem is solved by letting Clair take charge...

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
That's your choice to make isn't it...
Who do you think is more loyal, the one that volantairy (out of love) trusts you, or the one that's forced into that position....
As the GODLADY explained, she wouldn't let get harm to any humans.
the act he does now, either of the 3 choices you have will be good in her opion, and in my idea, because he doesn't really harm him. Now that problem is solved by letting Clair take charge...
And if Claire harms him she is a major abuse victim if she has power over her brother she will likely abuse it to torment him whatever choice you make. Now im not saying she is a bad person because she isn't and of the three she is likely the one to be really loyal. The mother is loyal to an extent due to the blackmail the mc holds over her. The son/new daughter Billie isn't loyal at all so either the mc or claire needs to bend her if not break her to make her loyal. Honestly i do not know what choices i will make untill i see my options mayby we have the option to break all three turning them into the mc's sex pets mayby we don't the only one who knows is the creators

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just to offer up two counter points to earlier messages and to be a meanie as well and not let Jack have all the honor and fun. :biggrin:

Jedi do not hate the Sith, since any Jedi that hates or has any strong emotions will turn into a Sith himself according to the established StarWars storyline. This makes Jedi kinda one dimensional and inhuman yeah. Sith though tend to be megolomanic mass killers so if any good comes from their evil, the price paid for that by those living in their era is extremely high. :evilsmile:

My by far two favorite Star war games ever were Kotor and Kotor 2 and then especially Kotor 2 from obsidian. It might have been a bug ridden mess and near unplayable without the restoration mod, but it has by far the deepest and darkest story of all Star Wars games and for that reason has been declared non-canon by Disney though it was canon before Disney bought the rights. I can advise every star wars fan that loves a RPG and great story to play that one though as you can pick it up cheap at sites like GOG. It also has a way deeper exploration of Sith and conflicted Jedi as most Star Wars titles.

The other is Claire punishing her brother, remember what and how she will treat him will also change who Claire is and who she becomes and she will likely have a role to play in the war in book III if she survives till then. Now you want definitely a strong and confident Clair at your side, but do you want one over-confident, abusive and with other possible negative traits she might earn while getting her pound of flesh. Remember the game is called Wicked Choices for a reason, how you will make a character act should have an influence on who she becomes according to Jack. It might also affect the allegiance of other characters that might like you less if go very extreme.;)

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Just to offer up two counter points to earlier messages and to be a meanie as well and not let Jack have all the honor and fun. :biggrin:

Jedi do not hate the Sith, since any Jedi that hates or has any strong emotions will turn into a Sith himself according to the established StarWars storyline. This makes Jedi kinda one dimensional and inhuman yeah. Sith though tend to be megolomanic mass killers so if any good comes from their evil, the price paid for that by those living in their era is extremely high. :evilsmile:

My by far two favorite Star war games ever were Kotor and Kotor 2 and then especially Kotor 2 from obsidian. It might have been a bug ridden mess and near unplayable without the restoration mod, but it has by far the deepest and darkest story of all Star Wars games and for that reason has been declared non-canon by Disney. I can advise every star wars fan that loves a RPG and great story to play that one though as you can pick it up cheap at sites like GOG.

The other is Claire punishing her brother, remember what and how she will treat him will also change who Claire is and who she becomes and she will likely have a role to play in the war in book III if she survives till then. Now you want definitely a strong and confident Clair at your side, but do you want one over-confident, abusive and with other possible negative traits she might earn while getting her pound of flesh. Remember the game is called Wicked Choices for a reason, how you will make a character act should have an influence on who she becomes according to Jack. It might also affect the allegiance of other characters that might like you less if go very extreme.;)
Considering what she went thrue id say let her rain hell if she wants to...

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018

My by far two favorite Star war games ever were Kotor and Kotor 2 and then especially Kotor 2 from obsidian. It might have been a bug ridden mess and near unplayable without the restoration mod, but it has by far the deepest and darkest story of all Star Wars games and for that reason has been declared non-canon by Disney. I can advise every star wars fan that loves a RPG and great story to play that one though as you can pick it up cheap at sites like GOG.

That is very true A strong and confidant Claire would be a large boon to the MC however id rather her be loyal and like i said before giving an abuse victim power over there abuser is almost never going to end well. We also need to keep in mind the other family members reactions if we go to extreme. Though in all honesty i do not know what i will do until i know my options. Plus i will likely do multiple runthrough's of the game to see what route will best fit my own personal morals

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Are you prepared to pay the price and face the consequences though, even if it may mean it makes you lose the war?
(Disclaimer I do not know the consequences of every choice, only Jack and Palanto may know but sometimes playing advocate of the Devil is fun:evilsmile:)

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Are you prepared to pay the price and face the consequences though, even if it may mean it makes you lose the war?
Yes every choice has a consequence that is life for example take janice she tried to blackmail the MC the direct consequence on that action is her enslavement to the man she tried to blackmail. Yes it is entirely possible that we could make the wrong choices and lose the war it is also possible those same choices lead to victory.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
True and maybe making Janice your personal slave is the path that gives her the biggest happiness even more than if it would be possible to let her win in her blackmailing of you :eek:penedeyewink: Remember she has quite special needs as well.:) While Claire may not be that happy that you have her mother as your personal slut instead of herself. I somehow doubt Jack will not let us pay for our choices and some may have surprising consequences even if not illogical.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
True and maybe making Janice your personal slave is the path that gives her the biggest happiness even more than if it would be possible to let her win in her blackmailing of you :eek:penedeyewink: Remember she has quite special needs as well.:) While Claire may not be that happy that you have her mother as your personal slut instead of herself. I somehow doubt Jack will not let us pay for our choices and some may have surprising consequences even if not illogical.
That is very true then again it is possible to obtain all three of them then again i have a feeling Claire will be happy if we let her take her revenge against her brother. The only issue i can see is we cannot realisticly expect all three to be happy and loyal not without mind altering abilities. We also need to keep in mind Karma she is the wildcard here she could either be a big help or a large hinderance

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
There are more wild cards in the game, do not forget for example Edith, Syrina the most lovable FAP or Lynara and her mothers/father and we will likely meet a few others as well. Getting them all in your harem and/or happy may need a lot more finessing and playing your cards absolutely right as just a bit of mind control.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
There are more wild cards in the game, do not forget for example Edith, Syrina the most lovable FAP or Lynara and her mothers/father and we will likely meet a few others as well. Getting them all in your harem and/or happy may need a lot more finessing and playing your cards absolutely right as just a bit of mind control.
Edith is not really a wild card she is loyal to the Mc as the antichrist and the family as a whole i think as long as we keep the family safe she will continue her support she is obviusly not afraid to sacrifice the family to him judging by her actions in giving him the willing niece. Syrina herself is not really a wild card she will support the MC as long as he tries to save her race which he will if for no other reason then self preservation. Lynara is a wild card untill the mc can corrupt her her handmaiden however will be the troublesome one

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think we all know mind control isn't going to go far neither is corrupting everyone, Karma has seen to that. Push too far and she's going to step in and while the MC will be powerful she's a goddess. Even if the MC did beat her he'd have nothing left to fight a war with.

Easiest option, make your opponents desperate and let Karma deal with them when they go too far.

As far as the wife goes, i've got Syrina what do I need that slut for?

I think I saw some tentacles in the prison with her name on them.

Lynara is a wild card untill the mc can corrupt her her handmaiden however will be the troublesome one
I'll take the other option and get Lynara on side. When all is said and done and the war is over she can keep an eye on one side with her lover and the MC and Syrina can watch the other side.

I'm not risking corrupting Lynara and pissing off Rhianna and Karma but you do you.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes