DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I suspect things will be way more complicated as that and corrupting or breaking the wrong people might make you lose those allies or have them be unfit to be the allies that you might need most in your war. As Avaron already stated MC is not the only power player in this game and maybe he will not even be the strongest of them all. Playing advocate of the Devil is fun :evilsmile:

Edit: An uncaring ruthless MC may well and up with differentalles and enemies as a more caring and good MC, though bot could win or lose the war I suspect. :)

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I suspect things will be way more complicated as that and corrupting or breaking the wrong people might make you lose those allies or have them be unfit to be the allies that you might need most in your war. As Avaron already started MC is not the only power player in this game and maybe he will not even be the strongest of them all.
That is very true and he may not need to corrupt anyone it is obvious Syrina has some mind reading ability using her ability to gather secrets it is possible to simply blackmail people into helping true that is not a way to gurrentee true loyalty but its a start. However there are people who you will need to corrupt and or break in order to get there help for example the wife to get her help one of two things needs to happen you either break her mind so she is loyal only to you or some how get rid of her paramore. As for Karma as far as i know she represents the balance i suspect you will be able to get away with corrupting your family but not much more same with helping people.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
What if you use her paramour to break your wive by showing her he only used and abused her in a power play and then let her go free with nothing, no house, no money, no kids? There are way crueler things you can do to a person as just mind controlling them.

Edit: Also it is way better if people follow you cause they want to and still have their full capabilities when you go into a war, whether they follow you cause they believe in you or your goals further their self interest does often not mke a big difference. Them following you against their will does often matter in performance though.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
What if you use her paramour to break your wive by showing her he only used and abused her in a power play and then let her go free with nothing, no house, no money, no kids? There are way crueler things you can do to a person as just mind controlling them
Gotta say, i like the way you think there m8... :evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile:

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
What if you use her paramour to break your wive by showing her he only used and abused her in a power play and then let her go free with nothing, no house, no money, no kids? There are way crueler things you can do to a person as just mind controlling them
That is very true but that might come back to bite you in the ass after all a person is never more dangerous then when they have nothing left to lose. I do love that idea though

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That is why I would say use her paramour, you would either direct her anger and hate at him while looking innocent and wronged party to all others or make sure she will have no significance after.:evilsmile:

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
That is why I would say use her paramour, you would either direct her anger and hate at him while looking innocent and wronged party to all others or make sure she will have no significance after.:evilsmile:
I think directing her anger and hate and fustration at her paramour is a wise idea once that is done i would suggest using her emotions to bend her firmly untill she is completely yours.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Of course if you are the hopelessly romantic kind you could also be her friend and help and support her in the hour that her world falls apart.:) Whether that would lead to an happy ever after is another story though.o_O

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I think we all know mind control isn't going to go far neither is corrupting everyone, Karma has seen to that. Push too far and she's going to step in and while the MC will be powerful she's a goddess. Even if the MC did beat her he'd have nothing left to fight a war with.

Easiest option, make your opponents desperate and let Karma deal with them when they go too far.

As far as the wife goes, i've got Syrina what do I need that slut for?

I think I saw some tentacles in the prison with her name on them.

I'll take the other option and get Lynara on side. When all is said and done and the war is over she can keep an eye on one side with her lover and the MC and Syrina can watch the other side.

I'm not risking corrupting Lynara and pissing off Rhianna and Karma but you do you.
She is already corrupted to some extent though i do understand how you feel her and corrina do make a cute couple

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Of course if you are the hopelessly romantic kind you could also be her friend and help and support her in the hour that her world falls apart.:) Whether that would lead to an happy ever after is another story though.o_O
Lol somehow i don't think happily ever after is in her future

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It might make your kids happiest though and assuming MC cares about them they are serious weapons that could be used against you if you play your cards wrong with the wifey situation. Ah the cute Lynara, well I would make very very sure she would in no way become my enemy, she is not the second pov in the game for no reason I would think.:)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Does the wife have some hidden power or is she a highly trained super soldier?

If not then why would you waste time and resources keeping her around when she's going to be useless?

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
It might make your kids happiest though and assuming MC cares about them they are serious weapons that could be used against you if you play your cards wrong with the wifey situation. Ah the cute Lynara, well I would make very very sure she would in no way become my enemy, she is not the second pov in the game for no reason I would think.:)
I am not sure the kids care about her at all i think we need more background info before making a choice like that unless you corrupt the kids as well which is possible. As for lynara well i wouldn't want her as an enemy either

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018

If not then why would you waste time and resources keeping her around when she's going to be useless?
To keep the kids happy and mayby edith as well she is her daughter and we need her support

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
To keep the kids happy and mayby edith as well she is her daughter and we need her support
That's a plus for not murdering her or sticking her in a tentacle rape situation but I see no need to include her in the group. She can't fight, she has no power and all she's shown me is she can spread her legs.

She has great attributes for working in a brothel not so much use in a war though. Same with the daughter at the moment. Unless i'm missing something they would be best left alone.

If it was a harem game then sure, I could see the appeal but I don't really want dead weight around when it comes to war, especially dead weight with an attitude problem. Chances are she'll be one of the first killed.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

Personally I'm going to see a fitting punishment (I'll choose from the options I'll be given) for the "dear wife" for the betrayal and humiliation of her infidelity, but other than that I'm not gonna pay much mind to her, she's insignificant, she matters not in the grand scale of things. Maybe to a degree we should even thank her, if it wasn't for her infidelity and the lack of sex, MC may have not been pushed to actions that eventually lead to self discovery that he's the Antichrist, and not just some depressed dweeb :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Also having the wife support another claimant to the family seat might make any such fight way more bitter and tear a potential ally apart, making them much weaker when you need them at full power. Her ripping a potential rival apart for you for her own reasons might well be a nice solution to such a problem. Assuming she does not have some power base in such a family would be a very dangerous assumption and underestimating her. She is her fathers daughter after all.

Wars are not just won on the battlefield but also in the economic arena. I somehow doubt MC will really have the time to run the family business himself in detail while waging a war, so he will need some people who can do that for him and that know enough and are capable of doing so.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
That's a plus for not murdering her or sticking her in a tentacle rape situation but I see no need to include her in the group. She can't fight, she has no power and all she's shown me is she can spread her legs.

She has great attributes for working in a brothel not so much use in a war though. Same with the daughter at the moment. Unless i'm missing something they would be best left alone.

If it was a harem game then sure, I could see the appeal but I don't really want dead weight around when it comes to war, especially dead weight with an attitude problem. Chances are she'll be one of the first killed.
Prehaps you are right still i do not like the idea of throwing away a potential asset she may prove useful martial skill is not all that is needed in a war.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Also having the wife support another claimant to the family seat might make any such fight way more bitter and tear a potential ally apart, making them much weaker when you need them at full power. Her ripping a potential rival apart for you for her own reasons might well be a nice solution to such a problem. Assuming she does not have some power base in such a family would be a very dangerous assumption and underestimating her. She is her fathers daughter after all.

Wars are not just won on the battlefield but also in the economic arena. I somehow doubt MC will really have the time to run the family business himself in detail while waging a war, so he will need some people who can do that for him and that know enough and are capable of doing so.
True enough but there is Edith she is a proven ally so im not sure we would really need the wife apart from making the children happy

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

Wars are not just won on the battlefield but also in the economic arena.
Honestly, I don't think the wife is useful for anything, I don't see her as a potential ally either, at least not one of any use. Even a gnat is more useful than she is, honestly, haha, and as far as I know, she has no power on the family assets and she isn't that high in no hierarchy either, and we already have her family on our side, so what the hell we need the wife for? Let her rot in that torture place until she withers away XD

MC has Syrina, Lynara (well, that's still a work in process, gotta convince her first) and his own powers (which he is yet to discover), the family, and who knows who else as allies. One slut wife won't make a difference, haha :p

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes