DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah those are ur main choices I suspect, somehow turning her in an asset or punishing her, but then you better make sure she will be insignificant and taken of the board as a pawn and hope you play it well enough you do not lose support you might need later. jack will decide though what our options will be and the consequences :biggrin:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You are that sure we have her family on our side already? You may be right, but I would think an oldest son might not be to happy if someone takes his place, power and money. Also remember it was MC that was more or less kept out of the family business, it nowhere says his wive was.:)

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah those are ur main choices I suspect, somehow turning her in an asset or punishing her, but then you better make sure she will be insignificant and taken of the board as a pawn and hope you play it well enough you do not lose support you might need later. jack will decide though what our options will be and the consequences :biggrin:
Here's my quarrel with the wife; yes, she was kind of forced to marry MC instead of the man she really loved, so I can understand her in that regard, BUT, she either should've just accepted her fate as the wife of the MC, OR, told MC the truth, file for divorce and THEN go for the EX of hers, that at least would've been the honorable and respectful way to handle things...but as it is, she's just a worthless cheating bitch and I'll make her suffer the way she made me suffer :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That is exactly the way jack feels about her I suspect from his remarks so you may well get your wish and yeah I agree with what you say, but divorce in those kind of families often has a price and her father might not really have left her that option. Remember he wanted MC to be part of the family for his reasons.

For myself without knowing all the facts i also have a strong urge to do what I proposed earlier. Use her paramour to break her and then turn her loose after having made sure she will be insignificant and no longer a pawn on the board. let her live on broken and lost everything she held dear.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Ok yes the wife is kinda useless at the moment however she could be useful for more then just sex with her and janice and Eidith on your side the family is yours. In a way we need the wife to be loyal or find a way to eliminate her as a threat even if she is useless she can still be used against the MC such as she is now.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
That is exactly the way jack feels about her I suspect from his remarks so you may well get your wish and yeah I agree with what you say, but divorce in those kind of families often has a price and her father might not really have left her that option. Remember he wanted MC to be part of the family for his reasons.
Yeah I know, so she really should've just accepted her fate, as harsh as it may sound.
Maybe discuss with MC about stuff, I mean, if people really sit down and talk about things, they just might find a way to patch things up and whatnot :p
I don't know, I'm just one of those people that does NOT approve cheating for ANY reason, cheating is betrayal and of the worst end at that. No, I'm not going to let that betrayal go unpunished. Hmm, well, I'm taking the kids with me and she'll never see them again (not that she seem to even care about them because they are kids she had with MC, and clearly she seem to resent MC, so the hell with that bitch, she's a bad wife and a bad mother), but I also need to do something else creative, hmm, lets see. Lets find out who her true love interest is, the ex, meet with him, and alter his mind such way that he don't know nor recognize MC's "dear wife" and will tell her to fuck off and never approach him again, that way she loses him too and she'll have nobody, she lost everything. And if I recall right, that guy is also married, so I need to punish him too for his own infidelity, haha XD

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well if my suspicions about her lover and his intentions are correct I will want to do way worse things to him than cuckold him with his wife and break him way further and deeper as the wife or William. remember MC does care about the wife or did and if someone plays those kind of games with someone I care about to get one over me I tend to turn truly evil and vengeful.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well if my suspicions about her lover and his intentions are correct I will want to do way worse things to him than cuckold him with his wife and break him way further and deeper as the wife or William. remember MC does care about the wife or did and if someone plays those kind of games with someone I care about to get one over me I tend to turn truly evil and vengeful.
Yeah me too, I'm a nice guy, but get on my bad side or hurt me like that, and I'll get back at ya, and I won't just get even, no I'll do worse :p

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Oh and what are your suspicions i admit i did not pay much attention to the wife and i may end up regretting that still im likely to break both her and her paramour whoever he may be

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ah, Karma. Such a beautiful bitch she is. :)
Haha, yes indeed, and when I saw her, I immediately started hoping that down the line we'd get a chance to go balls deep in her, haha, which would bea nice touch if you manage to remain on her good side, or at least not get on her bad side :p
Or maybe giving her a good pounding would work as a way gaining some pointers, maybe some favors or just overlook some of your mishaps :p

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Haha, yes indeed, and when I saw her, I immediately started hoping that down the line we'd get a chance to go balls deep in her, haha, which would bea nice touch if you manage to remain on her good side, or at least not get on her bad side :p
Or maybe giving her a good pounding would work as a way gaining some pointers, maybe some favors or just overlook some of your mishaps :p
She is a goddess but i do not think she is as strong as people are making her out to be if she was why need a guard she should have the power to eliminate the mc as he is now if he gains more power ups well that is a diffrent kind of beast

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
She is a goddess but i do not think she is as strong as people are making her out to be if she was why need a guard she should have the power to eliminate the mc as he is now if he gains more power ups well that is a diffrent kind of beast
Just because one is a God, or in this case Goddess and yet has guards, doesn't mean one is weak, it's more of a prestige thing than anything else :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
True though i do not think she is overpowered as people think still id rather not be on her bad side
Well, basically Karma is the all-powerful being, as you may have heard the phrase "every action has its opposite and equal reaction", that's how Karma works basically, except she tends to reward for good deeds rather than punch you in the face for opening a door to a lady XD So best gather all the good karma you can to avoid something you really don't want on to yourself :p

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Well, basically Karma is the all-powerful being, as you may have heard the phrase "every action has its opposite and equal reaction", that's how Karma works basically, except she tends to reward for good deeds rather than punch you in the phase for opening a door for a lady XD So best gather all the good karma you can to avoid something you really don't want on to yourself :p
Except your about to be in a war your going to have to do bad things just to survive there is a reason they say war is hell. Still if i understood right Karma is balance even though there is no real balance the angels pretty much rule if it was truly balance then both the angels and demons would be on equal footing. I suppose if the mc confines his actions to the family he will likely get away with it

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Except your about to be in a war your going to have to do bad things just to survive there is a reason they say war is hell. Still if i understood right Karma is balance even though there is no real balance the angels pretty much rule if it was truly balance then both the angels and demons would be on equal footing. I suppose if the mc confines his actions to the family he will likely get away with it
Just because you're in war, doesn't mean you can't strive to do some good in the process, hell, even strive to come up with a plan to cut the head of the serpent as soon as possible to minimize casualties rather than prolonging the war :p
Currently I would see that there is balance, neither the demons nor angels rule the humans, and both angels and demons still exist, if one of which would have their way, the other would be wiped out and humans be enslaved, which hasn't happened, yet, so there is that balance, but that's soon to be shaken and tested, and that's where MC and his crew comes in :p

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
I think we all know mind control isn't going to go far neither is corrupting everyone, Karma has seen to that. Push too far and she's going to step in and while the MC will be powerful she's a goddess. Even if the MC did beat her he'd have nothing left to fight a war with.

Easiest option, make your opponents desperate and let Karma deal with them when they go too far.

As far as the wife goes, i've got Syrina what do I need that slut for?

I think I saw some tentacles in the prison with her name on them.

I'll take the other option and get Lynara on side. When all is said and done and the war is over she can keep an eye on one side with her lover and the MC and Syrina can watch the other side.

I'm not risking corrupting Lynara and pissing off Rhianna and Karma but you do you.
But if Lynara gets to love him as syrina does, he doesn't have to worrie about rhianna and karma ;)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes