ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I can see that! There are few things nicer to witness in life than a talented artist/group of artists who really try to excel as much as possible and are making something out of love for the arts even if that means not taking the easy way. I can tell from your game and the way you respond on this forum you have a real passion for your game and it warms my heart especially since many developers in the adult genre do not go their own way but merely copy what has already been proven successful.
Thank you! :happyblush And not just for the game, but for our fans, like yourself, and for our patrons! We just are looking to do things differently than most adult game creators, by offering to everyone the things that we'd desire the most ourselves.

We may not always hit the mark, but it sure won't be from a lack of trying! :closedeyesmile:

But I do not want to unlock a path that fits with my brand of morals, I want a path were the characters act all mean and stuff and have no regard for each others well-being :confounded:
All kidding aside it is understandable some fetishes are not for everybody and a game like this is the most enjoyable if you can pick a path with fetishes you are into so kudos to you for doing that. For me the more twisted fetishes are the most appealing so I am very happy to see those in your game.

Thank you for your response and all your hard work and Happy Hollidays to you also :)
2018 will be interesting for the game, now that a lot of the backstory is pretty much told, but there will be more surprises and fetishes in story in the New Year!!

Again, thank you, for the support and for the well wishes!!

Reactions: n0b0dy and UncleVT

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I tried both Nopy and Mega, both gave me the same 1 Renpy game with an exe. Both games end with me having sex with Claire and something weird happening to a fairy.
Sounds like you get to the end of the Prologue and when it says: "To Be Continued" that you think that is the end... But such is not the case... it was previously when each game was a separate download, but they are all together now, so when it says "To Be Continued..." don't stop, keep going and keep reading and hitting enter!!

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
Sounds like you get to the end of the Prologue and when it says: "To Be Continued" that you think that is the end... But such is not the case... it was previously when each game was a separate download, but they are all together now, so when it says "To Be Continued..." don't stop, keep going and keep reading and hitting enter!!
Last screen I see is THANK YOU and it throws me into the menu.

I guess I have to pledge to get Chapter 3?

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
@ComicBookGuy could you do me a favor? Could you post a screenshot from the WickedChoices/game/ folder?
Or could you tell me which files are in there? It should look like this:

WC-Win.jpg

Or if you play it on mac it should look like this (WickedChoices.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game/ ):

WC-Mac.jpg

Which system are you playing on? Linux? Windows? Mac? :)

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
Finally got a chance to play the update to completion. I must say, the title of the game being "Wicked Choices" certainly influences how I play the game. Had this game been called "Virtuous Choices" I would do things differently. But instead I find myself wanting to go down a darker path, which I normally don't prefer (I usually try to do the "right" thing). Which is why things that would normally turn me off in other games, I can tolerate in this. It's such a twisted fantasy setting anyways that normally unsavoury things is gonna be more acceptable in such a world, so I'm willing to adjust to it.

The war between angels and demons is intriguing in how it's explained in the game, but it's a lot to digest at once. It comes across as too expository for me. I wished a saw a flashback or something showing me some of what happened instead of being explained through dialogue. I could picture an epic image of them engaging in eternal war, but I suppose that would require more work and time, so I understand why it didn't happen. Gonna continue following the thread, and look forward to see what's next.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@ComicBookGuy could you do me a favor? Could you post a screenshot from the WickedChoices/game/ folder?
Or could you tell me which files are in there? It should look like this:
*snip, snip, snip*
Yay!! It is so nice to have a programmer to help with Tech Support!! Thanks @Palanto Games for taking care of @ComicBookGuy for us!! :happyblush Palanto was the best holiday gift that anyone could ever ask for!! XD

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Finally got a chance to play the update to completion. I must say, the title of the game being "Wicked Choices" certainly influences how I play the game. Had this game been called "Virtuous Choices" I would do things differently. But instead I find myself wanting to go down a darker path, which I normally don't prefer (I usually try to do the "right" thing). Which is why things that would normally turn me off in other games, I can tolerate in this. It's such a twisted fantasy setting anyways that normally unsavoury things is gonna be more acceptable in such a world, so I'm willing to adjust to it.

The war between angels and demons is intriguing in how it's explained in the game, but it's a lot to digest at once. It comes across as too expository for me. I wished a saw a flashback or something showing me some of what happened instead of being explained through dialogue. I could picture an epic image of them engaging in eternal war, but I suppose that would require more work and time, so I understand why it didn't happen. Gonna continue following the thread, and look forward to see what's next.
@constantine those choices you make will become increasingly difficult in the coming months as you will be provided with multiple choices based on the morals you want to have for your character... with each one providing a unique or different outcome. ;)

As for the war between the Angelions and Demonathons, yeah, I really wanted to do a flashback style images (even went out and bought space ship assets) but really ran out of time... that chapter took me a month and a half to do and time was quickly expiring...

I may do a flashback sequence in the future (after all, I don't want the money I spent to go to waste)... but that depends on time and really don't want to slow the momentum of the story to focus too much on backstory... but yes, would've been nice, because I had sexy space outfits for each of the races, cool looking spaceships and really needed to try and find backgrounds and settings... ugh... would've been a cross between Heavy Metal and Barbarella. :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
You're welcome @ASLPro3D ;) Since I'm the one programming the game I'm also the one responsible for bugs/errors and this makes me responsible to do the tech support! :p Oh I can think of much better holiday gifts! ;)
Not me! LOL... thanks to you, we actually have a game now, not just a kinetic visual novel!! :D

Harlequin1229

Jun 6, 2017
@constantine those choices you make will become increasingly difficult in the coming months as you will be provided with multiple choices based on the morals you want to have for your character... with each one providing a unique or different outcome. ;)

As for the war between the Angelions and Demonathons, yeah, I really wanted to do a flashback style images (even went out and bought space ship assets) but really ran out of time... that chapter took me a month and a half to do and time was quickly expiring...

I may do a flashback sequence in the future (after all, I don't want the money I spent to go to waste)... but that depends on time and really don't want to slow the momentum of the story to focus too much on backstory... but yes, would've been nice, because I had sexy space outfits for each of the races, cool looking spaceships and really needed to try and find backgrounds and settings... ugh... would've been a cross between Heavy Metal and Barbarella. :)

I would really like to see that. There would be no hurry as well, as it could be started with a found book or a conversation with an elder Demonathon.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
happy-holidays-greeting-14470407458Ey.jpg

It is our sincere wish that all of you have a very SAFE and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

It is the eve before Christmas Eve and it is our hope that you are all with your families or spending time with your loved ones, someplace warm and safe; perhaps enjoying a mug of hot chocolate, sitting beside a nice fire, watching movies or finishing wrapping gifts… but doing something that you enjoy during this holiday season.

While the wife has been baking cookies and @Palanto Games has been spending time with the family and friends, I’ve been hard at work for most of the day trying to finish up the renders for January’s release.

I am so thankful that many of you have expressed understanding in our need to slow down on overdoing things here with the game, as this month has been perhaps the most stressful month I have had since initially releasing the game and am SO THANKFUL for each and every one of you!!

If I was to be granted any wish, this holiday season, it would be that all of you find all of the happiness you could ever hope to find! For that is the same gift that you’ve all have given to us, so THANK YOU… thank you for being our friends, our patrons and a part of our family, you all have given us the greatest gift that anyone could hope for!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, our friends and family!!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Go and get some rest already my friend :) We're going to finish up the chapter between christmas and new year ;)
Merry christmas to you, your wife, your families and friends :) And of course to all the people here on f95zone too :)
Nope, almost done with it, almost done, going to see this through!! :D

Merry Christmas to you my friend, to the family, GF and kids!! :happyblush

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
You're incorrigible ;) Seriously if I wasn't living halfway around the world from you I'd get over there and unplug your PC myself :p
I am not incorrigible or stubborn... I'm OBSTINATE!! :closedtongue:

And I own an assault rifle. :rolleyes: But, I'd never use it on anyone... unless they unplugged my system without letting me shut it down first. :angel: Not even the wife is crazy enough to try that with me!!! x'D

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
What do you mean with "not enough MC"? MC usually means Main Character but that doesn't really fit here :) So I'm a bit confused :D

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes