ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Thanks for the game. There is a great amount and quality of content. The story is developing and makes we want to see what happens. Congratulations.
Thanks @JJI for the kind words and support, it is great to know that our efforts are being enjoyed and appreciated! :)

Reactions: Palanto

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
I love the game. The story; renders are amazing.

However, like everyone else, I'm not into the monster/elf/fantasy half of the game. It's not bad, just not into it, but it's so well done that it's worth the look. I wonder if this is what the anti-NTR/incest people feel like?

This will be one of those games I'm going to put on watch, then check once a year so there will be enough content for the half I want to see.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I love the game. The story; renders are amazing.

However, like everyone else, I'm not into the monster/elf/fantasy half of the game. It's not bad, just not into it, but it's so well done that it's worth the look. I wonder if this is what the anti-NTR/incest people feel like?

This will be one of those games I'm going to put on watch, then check once a year so there will be enough content for the half I want to see.
Thank you so much for your thoughts and comments and I imagine, after a year, you may need several days to play the game at the rate that I keep writing! :D

Glad to see that there are elements of it that you enjoy and that will have you coming back to it! :)

Happy New Years!!!!!

Reactions: Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Happy-New-Year2018.jpg

New Year, Release Announcement and Update (December 31, 2017)

(As Posted on our Patron Page and edited to include here)

First of all, the wife, Palanto Games and myself would like to wish all of you a very SAFE and HAPPY New Years!!

Please be sure to keep your heads on a swivel, be mindful of the many drunks that will, likely, be on the road and for those who, like us, are in frigid cold areas, be sure to bundle up while you celebrate this eve with your friends and family!!

Now, about “Wicked Choices: Chapter Four – Part One”, as much as I hate to do this, we are unfortunately pushing the initial release date back two days to January 5, 2018 to be sure that the game has been fully integrated and tested to the $30 Patrons... and it will be released HERE on F95Zone on January 19th.

As Palanto and the wife can attest, as they had to put up with me, this month has been one of the busiest and most stressful months that I’ve ever encountered since starting this production, what with juggling my normal jobs, the holidays and working on the game.

When all was said and done, the new (partial) chapter has over 20,000 words, over 164 images and you are in charge of Lynara’s and Carina’s future together!!

Thankfully, because of the poll that we ran with our Patrons, many of them helped to decide how that we (me, in particular) would be able to better adjust things to reduce the workload and stress some, so I will continue to break the chapters up into more manageable and time saving sizes… I just have to learn not to try and render a half a novel (20,000+ words) each month.

We don’t want to keep it that way, because we REALLY, REALLY want to continue to entertain you as much as possible and have been discussing with each other ways that we could possibly do that in the New Year and one way that we can think of is, when we’ve generated enough income, to bring on and hire another graphic artist who can help with the renders.

Let’s hope that we will continue to see our patronage increase in the New Year so that we can pursue that!!

Also, in the next couple of releases we will be adding some other really nice features for our game that will further reward and help you become more aware of how your choices are affecting the outcome of the game… none of this would’ve been possible if not for the talent of @Palanto Games who continues to amaze us and dedicates his time to making this game better for all of you!!

So be sure to thank him some if you get the chance! *wink*

So, the “Wicked Choices: Chapter Four – Part One” game release will go out to the $30 Patrons this coming Friday (January 5, 2018), “Wicked Choices: Chapter Three” is currently going out to the $1 Patrons today and will replace the “Wicked Choices: Prologue” publicly on Friday as well.

Thank you all, so much for the help, support, thoughts and your patronage!! Thanks for helping to keep us on the right path and for giving us the opportunity to entertain you… and, most of all, have a SAFE and WONDERFUL 2018!!

Happy New Years!!

~ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Happy new year.

Best wishes and bla bla bla...., most of all Be safe and take care of your love ones. Pixels are fun but humans are the true game and choices matters.

In vino veritas and i learn my lessons every year ! BONNE ANNNEE 2018
Happy New Years to you as well, my friend!! Got to spend it mostly with the wife and watched "Bright" and "Godless" on Netflix as we rang it in! Hope it was a good one for you!!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I thought I saw that there was a tentacle scene in chapter 1? Did I miss it somehow?
Hey Blaster,

Yes there are tentacle scenes in Chapter's 1 and 3... in Chapter 1 it is a "bad route" ending.... while in Chapter 2 it is part of an introduction to hell when you meet Syrina's mother.

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
Is Bright worth watching? Haven't heard/read good things about it. Had to look up "Godless". Gonna put that on my to watch list. I like a good Western.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Is Bright worth watching? Haven't heard/read good things about it. Had to look up "Godless". Gonna put that on my to watch list. I like a good Western.
Bright was alright... much better than I thought it would be and wasn't completely filled with "segregation" material and commentary as I feared it would have... it was in there, but not heavy handed.

There wasn't a whole lot of serious character building, but with less than 2 hours... what character building there was primarily focused on the Orc partner and the Orc's tribal beliefs and structure.

It was sort of like a cross between "Alien Nation" and "Warcraft" and the character Tikka played by Lucy Fry is a cutie!

So, I'd say "Yeah" it is good entertainment... not super complex, not overly heavy handed and has some chuckle moments to it with dialogue and stuff. ;)

Now Star Wars: The Last Jedi *sad sigh* that is a whole different story... ugh.

PS: Godless was good! Would like to see a second one done... slow in some places, but character building and storytelling in it is solid and pokes a bit at "fake news" in it... The character of Roy Goode/Mr. Ward is a really likable character and Jeff Bridges plays a pretty darn good bad guy!

Reactions: constantine

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ok, since game is 1,5 GB and all I got was one sex scene with that girl which lives with MC, and than some short talking between two chicks in some "paralel universe"...and after that "coming soon"... Am I missing something or is it indeed all of content in this version?

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Ok, since game is 1,5 GB and all I got was one sex scene with that girl which lives with MC, and than some short talking between two chicks in some "paralel universe"...and after that "coming soon"... Am I missing something or is it indeed all of content in this version?
Erm... if that is all you got, then yeah, you missed a lot of stuff. At the end of each chapter it says "to be continued", before moving to the next chapter... so keep clicking till it takes you back to the main menu.

But yeah, if that is all you got, you missed quite a bit of content and story.

Reactions: Prokopije

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Jeff Daniels.
Nice show indeed, not amazing but quite likeable and great photography materials and Michelle Dockery...brit ice queen who i'd loved to get frostbite from.
Nope not "amazing" but certainly one of the best westerns I've seen in a while... and yeah, Michelle Dockery, oh man... I liked her in Downtown Abbey, but liked her more in this... maybe it is because of the barn scene with Roy Goode! LOL

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please put the spoiler in a spoiler ;)

Just continue playing :) It's just that the chapter ended there ;) Unless you get thrown back to the main menu you can play on :)

Reactions: Prokopije

Blaster

Aug 29, 2016
Hey Blaster,

Yes there are tentacle scenes in Chapter's 1 and 3... in Chapter 1 it is a "bad route" ending.... while in Chapter 2 it is part of an introduction to hell when you meet Syrina's mother.
Ahh, finally found it, thought I had tried every permutation.

I think I did notice one typo in the chapter 1 tentacle scene where you used molted, when I imagine you meant mottled based on the monster description. No biggie, just thought I would mention it.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Ahh, finally found it, thought I had tried every permutation.

I think I did notice one typo in the chapter 1 tentacle scene where you used molted, when I imagine you meant mottled based on the monster description. No biggie, just thought I would mention it.
Thanks for the head's up about that, Blaster!! I really wish I had paid more attention when in English class. *sigh*

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes