Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Just think, if you called her "Female Alien Princess" she would just be FAP!! LOL x'D
Dammit, Don't do that to a man fighting an upper respitory infection... The laughing leads to coughing hehe *ouch*

Wait till you see the new render of her on Friday... oh YUMMY!! t:happyblush:heartcoveredeyes:
That is just an evil teaser. Wait, as in this friday? I am working through my weekend so kind of saw friday as waaayyy over there, not tomorrow. all appendages crossed for tomorrow.:biggrin:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Dammit, Don't do that to a man fighting an upper respitory infection... The laughing leads to coughing hehe *ouch*

That is just an evil teaser. Wait, as in this friday? I am working through my weekend so kind of saw friday as waaayyy over there, not tomorrow. all appendages crossed for tomorrow.:biggrin:
Sorry to hear of your infection, @Wyrme be sure to take your antibiotics and use your inhaler if you got one. We want to keep you around a while!! :)

Well its Almost Friday!!! :eek:penedeyewink:
Yes, almost time to be posting the update on how things are going with the game... the Chapter Four, Part One of Wicked Choices will be available here on the 19th, but oh the news and image of Syrina for status of things... oh she is so yummy!!

Stay tuned!! ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Syrina02.png

(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Another week has seemed to flown past in this New Year and we all have been hard at work… with myself and the wife working on February’s Wicked Choices 0.4.2.0 and Palanto working overtime on making the software better and with me to add new features and benefits that you will be able to take advantage of in the coming months.
With the first noticeable thing being a Wicked Choices Walkthrough Guide that is now available for our $10 and up Patrons that will provide you a path and guide to get the most out of our new point’s system and provide you with all of the available paths existing in the game so that you can see all of the artwork and sexual situations existing in the game.

Also, next month (February) we will open a Discord reward server for ALL of our Patrons to come in, chat with one another and with us about the game and also get some added bonuses as we continue with the game and story!

As our membership continues to grow throughout the year, we will be offering a lot of other great stuff and gifts to our Patrons to further expand our game and the Community of friends that we’ve made with all of you; our goal is to continue to feed the hard earned money that you’ve been spending back into our project to expand the game and provide better assets, gifts and bonuses for the money that you spend supporting us in both the game and other things to thank you for all of the support you’ve been showing us!!

So, stay tuned and keep an eye on us… I assure you, we plan to do things quite a bit differently than a lot of others do and will make the money we earn here work for all of us during this New Year!

As always, thank you for the support, the faith you’ve show in us and for your friendship, none of this would be possible if not for your support, so thank you!

Now about the image of Princess Syrina in “Human Form” …

*** WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS ***

As you progress in the story and you gain power, unlike the current form of Syrina where only YOU (the Antichrist) can see and interact with the Demon Princess, she will be able to take the form of a normal human girl that others will be able to see and interact with as well.

She looks forward to this opportunity, as this means that she will have the ability to, not only walk amongst humans again, but also gain more power for the both of you while doing so because of the neckless and ring you both wear acting as a power conduit that will grant you “god-like” powers!

However, as the Antichrist, you may need to try and keep tabs on the Demon Princess, as her antics could sometimes put you… and herself… in some very awkward situations!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Enjoyed playing the first three chapters of your game, thanks for the great work of you all. Love the pic, she looks yummy.

Now would it not be fun if that little princess actually would be blood related to you so her having her wicked ways with you would improve her powers as well? I suspect the Antichrist would be in big trouble in that case:).

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Funny you should mention it and kind of caught some of that... you aren't too far off, to be honest... but not completely right either... but more shall be revealed soon! *insert evil laugh here* ;)
I will have the last laugh though when I play your game and ravage that little FAP, while she has her wicked ways with mc.:eek:penedeyewink:

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
does this game have gay male on male sex content?
Not yet, but it's planned since many people asked for it, it will be a choice later on in the game, and it won't be forced, so you can choose if you want that or not (there'll be some alternative routes then, at least that's what @ASLPro3D had planned for the future)

Reactions: ASLPro3D

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Not yet, but it's planned since many people asked for it, it will be a choice later on in the game, and it won't be forced, so you can choose if you want that or not (there'll be some alternative routes then, at least that's what @ASLPro3D had planned for the future)
When I started reading your post, my initial reaction was "What? NO!!!", but then I continued reading and saw the words "choice" and "not forced" and my reaction changed to "*phew* well that's ok then".

The only thing I will say is that often times when a dev/writer tries to add kinks/material that they themselves aren't really into (I don't know if any of the team is into that sort of thing) then it can often fall flat, due to lack of motivation/true understanding, so just be mindful of that.
Also, it may sound weird, but be careful when giving the people what they want, as people are greedy and will often want/demand more.
Just make sure to try to stay true to the game/story that you guys have envisioned, as it will generally turn out better that way.

From a guy who hasn't even played the game yet :coldsweat: I'm waiting for the next update, but it's getting harder due to having all but run out of decent options (for me at least).

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Well I'm not personally into it, but it's easily implementable into the gameflow and if the scenario is well written it shouldn't be a problem. And I'm certain that if someone can make it a well written one then it's @ASLPro3D even if he doesn't like the kink himself. If not, I'll get help from my sisters best friend, who's gay ;) He might come up with something that won't disappoint people who are into it ;) And to be honest, as a professional it doesn't matter what kinks "I" like it's more important to feed the people with the kinks "they" like :) Doesn't mean that we'd change a story just for some kinks, it's just that in this case it was a thing that would fit into the story (at least in that specific parts which I won't spoiler yet :p ) .... And if by some very small chance it doesn't work like that then we'll have to say sorry to those who've waited for that and remove the plan from our list. :p Because it's better to not deliver something than delivering something that just disappoints everyone big time. But like I said, I've read a small part of a fast written scene and I'm 100% certain that @ASLPro3D can do it if he wants to do it! ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
As my friend and business partner, @Palanto Games has indicated, there will be Male/Male content in certain sections of the game that will be available to players and those routes will avoidable for those who are not interested in that sort of content as the story progresses.

While it is not my "kink", I have many personal friends who live that lifestyle, as well as, are also in a state of transitioning or have completed their transition in their lives to help make sure that the routes of M/M, Transformation (not the MC but another Male Character... i.e.: Claire's brother William) and Sissy Training are done correctly and remains consistent with the current storytelling that people have become familiar with from us.

These routes will be clearly marked, among others, that players can avoid if they want through the choice based system, it will only ask once and if selected to avoid, then all future choices of that nature will be "greyed out" and not selectable in future route options.

While this had been a route feature that was requested by many players, it was honestly planned while creating the story, so it wasn't a "cave in" on our part, but really a desire to create a game title that would support players of all "kinks" and walks of life and be inclusive.

While players and fans are free to express their desires and interests in seeing "unplanned" storyline and content, the truth is, we will only add that stuff in if we feel that it can be successfully injected within the game and storyline without being heavy handed or disruptive.

We know that this game is not going to be for everyone; already we've seen some complain as to such things as the religious aspect and explanations within the game that challenge today's religious beliefs and heavily utilizes the fact that the main MC in the game is the prophesized "Antichrist", as well as, such things as skimpily dressed fantasy characters and, although only mentioned and never shown, a daughter willing to explore her sexuality with the family pet.

Our main goal is to tell an interesting story that is inclusive to a multitude of people of various lifestyles and kinks and entertain them, while also making a name for ourselves as good storytellers and programmers and make a little money doing what we've always wanted to do... make a game, be entertaining, show off our abilities, to be different from other adult game creators and open a door for us to maybe do this for a living one day.

And... hopefully, we can succeed in that mission statement!! ;)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes