spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
As my friend and business partner, @Palanto Games has indicated, there will be Male/Male content in certain sections of the game that will be available to players and those routes will avoidable for those who are not interested in that sort of content as the story progresses.

While it is not my "kink", I have many personal friends who live that lifestyle, as well as, are also in a state of transitioning or have completed their transition in their lives to help make sure that the routes of M/M, Transformation (not the MC but another Male Character... i.e.: Claire's brother William) and Sissy Training are done correctly and remains consistent with the current storytelling that people have become familiar with from us.

These routes will be clearly marked, among others, that players can avoid if they want through the choice based system, it will only ask once and if selected to avoid, then all future choices of that nature will be "greyed out" and not selectable in future route options.

While this had been a route feature that was requested by many players, it was honestly planned while creating the story, so it wasn't a "cave in" on our part, but really a desire to create a game title that would support players of all "kinks" and walks of life and be inclusive.

While players and fans are free to express their desires and interests in seeing "unplanned" storyline and content, the truth is, we will only add that stuff in if we feel that it can be successfully injected within the game and storyline without being heavy handed or disruptive.

We know that this game is not going to be for everyone; already we've seen some complain as to such things as the religious aspect and explanations within the game that challenge today's religious beliefs and heavily utilizes the fact that the main MC in the game is the prophesized "Antichrist", as well as, such things as skimpily dressed fantasy characters and, although only mentioned and never shown, a daughter willing to explore her sexuality with the family pet.

Our main goal is to tell an interesting story that is inclusive to a multitude of people of various lifestyles and kinks and entertain them, while also making a name for ourselves as good storytellers and programmers and make a little money doing what we've always wanted to do... make a game, be entertaining, show off our abilities, to be different from other adult game creators and open a door for us to maybe do this for a living one day.

And... hopefully, we can succeed in that mission statement!! ;)
Hurrah for professional integrity :FuckYea:

While certain things don't fit my personal tastes (e.g. Male/Male, NTR towards the PC, gender transformation in most cases to name but a few), I have no problem with them existing in a game provided they are purely optional content and can be avoided (obviously if the whole premise of a game is one or more of those things, then asking for it to be optional content would be moronic. In that case I'd just move along, as it's not meant for me).

It's good to know that you only intend to add content if it fits in well with the existing and planned story rather than just throwing as much in as possible regardless of whether it fits or not, as some devs seem to do.

While not fitting my tastes it's also good to hear that you intend to do it well (and have people that you can turn to in order to help you achieve that), as there's nothing worse than a half-assed/half-hearted attempt (especially if you already have a good story going).

I'm sure that if you maintain the same level of professionalism/professional integrity (which I'm sure you will) then it's merely a matter of time before you're able to do this for a living *inserts a thumbs up emoji here*

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
The All-father of the Wicked Choices pantheon, @ASLPro3D , I believe had summarized this much earlier in the thread.
This is all my own paraphrasing: He would be willing to tinker(I am certain THAT was not the word used) with ideas (kinks etc), but the story is written, and the game play is decided. Therefore, it would be only in a icing(or whipping cream) on this grand dessert(of your taste) of pixels and text, for it is his game(or thiers now heheh). I am 100% that sentence never happened in any of his communications.

I did this, for I am certain I am not the only one that junps to a game, and skips to the last couple of pages here to see what others think of it before DL. Please, all go back and see how interactive ASL and @Palanto Games are ( in PG' s case) even before being a member(of the team) with us all. Passionate and dedicated to this vision of where and what we get to enjoy.

OK, time to run to the overlords to beg for my dollar :p

Have a good day all

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
"Does this game have gay male on male sex content?"

"Not yet, but it's planned since many people asked for it, it will be a choice later on in the game, and it won't be forced, so you can choose if you want that or not (there'll be some alternative routes then, at least that's what @ASLPro3D had planned for the future)"

"As my friend and business partner, @Palanto Games has indicated, there will be Male/Male content in certain sections of the game that will be available to players and those routes will avoidable for those who are not interested in that sort of content as the story progresses. "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good to know guys!
I'm not opposed to any content - as long as it is avoidable, and never forced on the player / user.

Personally I'll just avoid it (and thankfully I will be able to).
Wish more games / developers had this forethought!
Personally.... I HATE NTR - but it seems to be a "thing" lately.
I have no real problem with it being in a game (or any other kink, fetish, life choice, etc.) as long as the game developers allow us to make choices as to what we wish to be exposed to (or not)?!

So thanks for giving others more reasons to play, and allowing the rest to .... play as we were before.

Princess Syrina in “Human Form” …
68730_Syrina02.png
Great outfit, and love that body style. :heartcoveredeyes:
The shadows are well placed also!!!
Cheers Guys :eek:penedeyewink:

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
No it doesn't end after that pizekaze, it's just saying "To be continued" because that was previously the end of the prologue. Then there'll be some friendly notes to some friendly people who helped ASLPro3D to create the game and some notes to other games which ASLPro3D likes or where he's friends with the creator... If you don't get kicked back to the main menu from the game itself, just play on...

p.S.: This will be changed with the next version, so that it's clear the game continues after the thank you section of each chapter.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
"Does this game have gay male on male sex content?"

Good to know guys!
I'm not opposed to any content - as long as it is avoidable, and never forced on the player / user.

Personally I'll just avoid it (and thankfully I will be able to).
Wish more games / developers had this forethought!
Personally.... I HATE NTR - but it seems to be a "thing" lately.
I have no real problem with it being in a game (or any other kink, fetish, life choice, etc.) as long as the game developers allow us to make choices as to what we wish to be exposed to (or not)?!

So thanks for giving others more reasons to play, and allowing the rest to .... play as we were before.

Cheers Guys :eek:penedeyewink:
Personally, I am not a big fan of NTR... and really don't understand it to be honest.

I am just writing the story as I see it in my noggin and there will be scenes of cheating... heck the MC is married and just had sex with someone other than his wife, as well as, will be having sex with multiple partners, so I guess that at least counts as "cheating".

I know, depending on the route you choose in this month's game, I guess it could be considered as "reverse NTR" (because I think NTR is the MC forced to watch the person they love have sex?? Like I said not sure about the definition of what NTR really is)...

I guess in some cases, I am going to have to leave it to fans and members to tell me if we need to add a tag or not, because for some fetishes or situations and such, I am not doing it to appease anyone's kink... I am just writing a story that's in my head and adding situations that just help to move a story forward.

But yeah, the really big tagged items that we think that a majority of players will have trouble with (like M/M) will be able to be avoided and blocked from future events if they decide it. ;)

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Great job so far - the story telling is solid, rendering is good and the sporadic use of comic book framing is fresh an visually interesting.

While interactive novels are not my thing and this is clearly in early development, I'll be happy to sponsor you on Patreon for a few months.

-T-

P.s. Wrote down two typos:
- "it really were moments like thonight that just..."
"tonight" misspelled.

- "That was about to erupt form my..."
"from" misspelled.

U

User_10739

As my friend and business partner, @Palanto Games has indicated, there will be Male/Male content in certain sections of the game that will be available to players and those routes will avoidable for those who are not interested in that sort of content as the story progresses.

While it is not my "kink", I have many personal friends who live that lifestyle, as well as, are also in a state of transitioning or have completed their transition in their lives to help make sure that the routes of M/M, Transformation (not the MC but another Male Character... i.e.: Claire's brother William) and Sissy Training are done correctly and remains consistent with the current storytelling that people have become familiar with from us.

These routes will be clearly marked, among others, that players can avoid if they want through the choice based system, it will only ask once and if selected to avoid, then all future choices of that nature will be "greyed out" and not selectable in future route options.

While this had been a route feature that was requested by many players, it was honestly planned while creating the story, so it wasn't a "cave in" on our part, but really a desire to create a game title that would support players of all "kinks" and walks of life and be inclusive.

While players and fans are free to express their desires and interests in seeing "unplanned" storyline and content, the truth is, we will only add that stuff in if we feel that it can be successfully injected within the game and storyline without being heavy handed or disruptive.

We know that this game is not going to be for everyone; already we've seen some complain as to such things as the religious aspect and explanations within the game that challenge today's religious beliefs and heavily utilizes the fact that the main MC in the game is the prophesized "Antichrist", as well as, such things as skimpily dressed fantasy characters and, although only mentioned and never shown, a daughter willing to explore her sexuality with the family pet.

Our main goal is to tell an interesting story that is inclusive to a multitude of people of various lifestyles and kinks and entertain them, while also making a name for ourselves as good storytellers and programmers and make a little money doing what we've always wanted to do... make a game, be entertaining, show off our abilities, to be different from other adult game creators and open a door for us to maybe do this for a living one day.

And... hopefully, we can succeed in that mission statement!! ;)
Being the "bringer of the rain" from the last release I am going to continue on with this game without worrying about future shocks. While I am a pretty depraved individual myself there are still a few things that will send me into "wrath mode" [kids-bestiality-scat/puking-M/M-NTR/Cuck-cutting] other than that I'm all good. I accept that others dig those things and are welcome to them as long as they don't pop up on my screen unexpectedly.

Obviously I was able to play the last update with max depravity scores because of my kinks and was one of the few that got the "full monty" but I worry that if I turn off those switches will the awesome game I'm playing turn into Vanilla Extract?

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Great job so far - the story telling is solid, rendering is good and the sporadic use of comic book framing is fresh an visually interesting.

While interactive novels are not my thing and this is clearly in early development, I'll be happy to sponsor you on Patreon for a few months.

-T-

"tonight" misspelled.

"from" misspelled.
You have our most sincere thanks @Thora, for your interest in our game, for your willingness to support it and for your help in catching pesky grammatical errors!! I will let @Palanto Games know of these two, so he can correct them for February's release!

Glad you are enjoying the game and keep an eye out, January's release comes out here in a little bit! :)

Reactions: Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Being the "bringer of the rain" from the last release I am going to continue on with this game without worrying about future shocks. While I am a pretty depraved individual myself there are still a few things that will send me into "wrath mode" [kids-bestiality-scat/puking-M/M-NTR/Cuck-cutting] other than that I'm all good. I accept that others dig those things and are welcome to them as long as they don't pop up on my screen unexpectedly.

Obviously I was able to play the last update with max depravity scores because of my kinks and was one of the few that got the "full monty" but I worry that if I turn off those switches will the awesome game I'm playing turn into Vanilla Extract?
Well, the plan @Kasey is to only "self-censor" routes that are considered or deemed "extreme" by most people "Father/Daughter (or familial) incest", mentions of "Bestiality" and "Male/Male"... paths of those natures will be marked and an alternate route (including a vanilla one) will be provided for players... not much that I can do if people aren't happy with a vanilla path isn't their thing, we aren't a huge production company and have normal jobs that prevent us from working "full time" on the game... so we have a limited time to produce product (routes, renders and content) to keep our regular release schedule... so, until we have more time, some routes could end up being considered as "tame" to some players who have turned specific story content and routes off.

Like in life, characters within the story are going to have specific "kinks" and erotic "tastes" that are going to make their character who they are and help to define them. For example, we know that the MC's daughter "Michelle" has been "experimenting" sexually with the family dog... that has been "established" as canon... so there will be mention of that in some of her future routes, not all of the time, but there will be mention of it; it would be a failure on my part as a storyteller to ignore those facts or try to pretend it never happened... and it would reduce the effectiveness of the character as well.

Due to current time constraints, each monthly release will focus on trying to provide the player a couple of route to choose from, sometimes one route may be one that they are not interested in taking and must rely on another which may be a little tamer than they'd prefer... but that is just the way it is going to be, in the overall scheme of the game itself a few months later, there may be other routes that'd would be available to players in that same corridor...

Long story short, the story is set, the paths are pre-planned and those that play it monthly get treated to a couple of routes they may enjoy and be interested in choosing, while those that come along months later may have a more well rounded experience.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017

-T-

"tonight" misspelled.

"from" misspelled.
I'm happy to hear you like the game! :) Thanks for trying it and thank you so much for reporting those typos! :) I've fixed them right away. :D
So you "usually" don't like visual novels? But you like ours so much that you're willing to sponsor us? Wow, we must have done something right then! :D Thank you very much for your support! :)

Reactions: ASLPro3D and n0b0dy

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Lilith01.png

Wicked Choices 0.4.1.0 Now Available on the Front Page & Update (January 19, 2018)

As this post suggests, you can now download and play "Wicked Choices 0.4.1.0" if you go to the front page!!

In other news:

As I write this, I am nearing the end of the routes, story and renders for February’s “Wicked Choices 0.4.2.0” release and getting things ready to be handed over to Palanto Games to program.

While it is, indeed, smaller than our previous releases… it still has a good number of renders and has over 5,000 words of text… so we think it is still a value and doesn’t make us feel like we are taking advantage of our patrons or their support of us.

That said, in "Wicked Choices 0.4.2.0" you can expect to see Terri (the MC’s wife) making her FIRST appearance in the game and along with her appearance, depending on your replies, you get a good glimpse of how your relationship with her is and find a whole new set of problems that exist for you as the MC to deal with!

Additionally, little by little, we are approaching our second goal on Patreon, which sees @Palanto Games getting paid his worth monthly for the GREAT work that he’s been doing on the game!!

So, please, consider sponsoring us and/or talk with your friends about the game and mention it where you can so that we can achieve that goal… because, wow, he’s got a LOT of great extras, bonuses and mini-games planned for all of you in the coming months, so look forward to them!!

Aside from other things that we intend to do for our patrons, I need to keep those things fairly close to my chest right now, but the New Year is looking to be an awesome one for all of us, as we continue to work to be free from our regular jobs in order to give us more time to spend working on the game, as well as, increase features both inside of the game and OUTSIDE of the game to make people's pledges a REAL VALUE for their support of us.

So, STAY TUNED, STAY EXCITED and STICK AROUND… these next few months and year is going to be FUN, FUN, FUN and a hell of an interesting ride for everyone!!

So now... about Lilith...

*** WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!! ***

Known as the “Mother of Demons”, Lilith is the oldest amongst the Demonothans and, like the few surviving members of their species that is left, is being kept prisoner in Yomi-no-kuni… the World of Darkness.

The actual mother of Syrina the Demon Princess, Queen Lilith has been slowly biding her time awaiting the arrival of you, the prophesized Antichrist, to free her and the rest of the Demonothans who’ve been trapped in a world of torture and hell for several centuries now…

…but what is her plans for YOU once you’ve released them from their imprisonment?

Enjoy everyone!!
~Jack

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Does someone have a download link for v0.4 ? :)
Hello @Aratorn,

There isn't a v0.4... it goes from 0.3.0.1 to 0.4.1.0 which means Chapter Four part 1... there will be 4 parts to complete Chapter Four... this is just the first part. ;)

Hope that helps!

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Does someone have a download link for v0.4 ? :)
And you can find the download link in the first post :) If you didn't have 0.3.0.1 installed before, make sure to download it first since there're only "update" files for 0.4.1.0 :)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes