ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Huh... well apparently someone deleted the old links... so now I have to repost them... (sigh)

Reactions: Twistty

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Sorry guys, the "Version: 0.3.0.1" tag gets changed soon (ASLPro3D forgot that one :) ) Under "Download(s)" you'll find the links to the v0.4.1.0 update.... it seems like someone deleted the spoiler tab for v0.3.0.1 we'll get it back soon. :)

Reactions: Twistty

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Alright, the OP is reverted back to how it was before someone deleted 0.3.0.1 ;) Now you guys can go and download to your hearts content ;)

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
All Links leading to version 0.3?
Where's the latest version? That link redirects to the older version (0.3)
Thank you for the interest... please read the first page... the links to 0.3.0.1 is right there on the front page and the update for 0.4.1.0 is under the install instructions (also on the front page)... which takes you to the Mega site that provides a file that says WickedChoices-update-v0.3.0.1-to-v0.4.1.0

Reactions: Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Okay... I don't care if this makes me look like a dick or not, but if people can't bother to read, I can't be bothered to help... I can only say the same thing maybe 3 times before I get too frustrated and start wanting to club people in the head...

The explanation of how to download and install the game is plainly stated on the front page; if you still need help maybe one of the other members can help you, but me... I have work to do, I have next month's release to finish, two other real jobs and Patron's to help if they need it...

...if your question is about the game, gameplay, complaints or something OTHER THAN "where's the download", I will be more than happy to help ya. :)

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Huh... well apparently someone deleted the old links... so now I have to repost them... (sigh)
Sorry guys, the "Version: 0.3.0.1" tag gets changed soon (ASLPro3D forgot that one :) ) Under "Download(s)" you'll find the links to the v0.4.1.0 update.... it seems like someone deleted the spoiler tab for v0.3.0.1 we'll get it back soon. :)
Alright, the OP is reverted back to how it was before someone deleted 0.3.0.1 ;) Now you guys can go and download to your hearts content ;)
Nope, not crazy, but the links are up again!

Thanks for fixing that for us @Pepé Le Pew
Thank you for the interest... please read the first page... the links to 0.3.0.1 is right there on the front page and the update for 0.4.1.0 is under the install instructions (also on the front page)... which takes you to the Mega site that provides a file that says WickedChoices-update-v0.3.0.1-to-v0.4.1.0
Okay... I don't care if this makes me look like a dick or not, but if people can't bother to read, I can't be bothered to help... I can only say the same thing maybe 3 times before I get too frustrated and start wanting to club people in the head...

The explanation of how to download and install the game is plainly stated on the front page; if you still need help maybe one of the other members can help you, but me... I have work to do, I have next month's release to finish, two other real jobs and Patron's to help if they need it...

...if your question is about the game, gameplay, complaints or something OTHER THAN "where's the download", I will be more than happy to help ya. :)
Ya the OP needs some love - to avoid confusion.
I'm working on making the required update links - will add them in a bit.
And hopefully make the the OP look "nicer" as well. :eek:penedeyewink:

Like I said - will be a bit for all the .....etc.

Cheers

Edit - Sent a PM to @Palanto Games and @ASLPro3D

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
The OP could benefit from instructions how to install the game.
  • After following the instruction (download 3.0.1, place extracted update) the game starts with the prologue. But no prologue pictures are present, so after clicking ignore a couple of times I gave up.
  • Second attempt. Since I have all previous chapters I extracted them all to the same folder in order of release. Starting the executable WickedChoices.exe starts the game, but jumps straight into Chapter 2. To add to my confusion, there's a seperate executable for chapter 2.

So yeah, how are we supposed to install the game?

Reactions: Palanto

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
The OP could benefit from instructions how to install the game.
  • After following the instruction (download 3.0.1, place extracted update) the game starts with the prologue. But no prologue pictures are present, so after clicking ignore a couple of times I gave up.
  • Second attempt. Since I have all previous chapters I extracted them all to the same folder in order of release. Starting the executable WickedChoices.exe starts the game, but jumps straight into Chapter 2. To add to my confusion, there's a seperate executable for chapter 2.

So yeah, how are we supposed to install the game?
The first 3 chapters were separate creatures, and at the bottom of the OP, it is suggested that 4.1 be extracted to a new location and then cut/paste over 3.0.1 as it is actually an upgrade patch to start us on the path of a single exe game:)

Hopefully, my verbage is clean enough to help.
P.S. If I totally missed what you meant then the two brain of this operation slap me about and redirect you in a much more professional manor.
Good luck and have fun.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes