Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
To true, my time Japan taught me that many of the middle school students spoke better than I ever have(or will)

Reactions: Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
To true, my time Japan taught me that many of the middle school students spoke better than I ever have(or will)
It is my hope that one day I will get to go to Japan... as an anime Otaku, I plan to fully immerse myself in Akihabara! :D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Syrina01.png

Hello and Happy New Year’s Everyone!

Well, we made it… just barely… but we MADE IT!!

The first chapter of the New Year, “Wicked Choices: Chapter 4 – Part One”, should be finished being sent out to all of the $30 Patrons as you read this… we are still waiting on finish and the upload of the Android Version which is considerably larger than the PC/Mac version and I will ship out links for that as soon as that is complete to the $30 patrons as well.

That said, “Wicked Choices: Chapter 4 – Part One” came out to an astounding 22,000+ words and 168 new renders, bringing the current totals of the game to be an impressive 3,850 dialogue blocks, containing 89,597 words and 1,815 images!!

Seriously an insane amount of work and content in only 5 months of time!!

NOTE: Wicked Choices 0.4.1.0 will be released HERE on January 19th!! So get ready!!! :)

We’ve already begun work on February’s “Wicked Choices: Chapter Four – Part Two” which will be a bit smaller from our previously releases and much more manageable so as not to kill ourselves, screw up at our regular jobs (which I did this month *sigh*) and/or miss our deadline (which we sort of did by two days this month *sigh*).

We appreciate all of the responses we’ve received both publicly and privately about our recent Poll and appreciate all of you being concerned about over taxing ourselves. I assure you, if this made enough for it to be our only jobs, we’d welcome it and we’d enjoy just working on this game and this game only… maybe one-day things will change and more Patrons will join us so we can… but, until that time, we will be cutting these massive updates that we’ve been doing till now down some to keep everyone happy (including our employers).

So, before I get to the Character Profile here this month’s Changelog for you!!

Added Chapter Four Part One.

Changed the to be continued screen in the previous chapter to reflect that the game isn't over yet and that you can still go on. Since many players got confused by it, we decided to remove it from all previous chapters and replace it with a black screen telling the players to continue on to the next chapter.

Install Instructions:

Mac players please overwrite your folder with the one in the .zip file.

Windows and Linux players please extract the folder to a new location, go inside the WickedChoices-0.4.1.0-pc folder and copy or cut out everything in it, go into your previously installed wicked choices v0.3.0.1 (Chapter Three, patch one) folder and paste the copied/cut out files. Overwrite everything it asks for.

And now for the Character Profile!!!

*** WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS ***

After having been caught trying to find out what happened to her mother, Lilith and the other demonesses, Princess Syrina was captured by the angels and turned to stone.

If not for the help of a traitor within the angel faction, Princess Syrina would’ve eventually perished.

As fate or prophecy would have it, Princess Syrina in her statue form was put into the care of the Crawford family, who after generations of care, eventually found her way into the hands of you, the Antichrist.

Now free from her prison of stone, will you continue to follow her guidance and suggestions to free her captive mother and people… or will you choose to follow your own path… and will she let you?

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Profiling my favorite lil' Demon(othon) Yayness! O.K., the only demon we know, but she's such a cute lil' DAP (Demon Alien Princess). How can one not love her.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
There's one thing that keeps holding me back from trying this and that is the "female protagonist" tag. I know it also has the "male protagonist" tag, but am I right in thinking that it isn't a one or the other thing and instead a "you will be both" thing?

It does look really good and sounds like there's a decent story, but it's just that one thing that's been holding me back.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Profiling my favorite lil' Demon(othon) Yayness! O.K., the only demon we know, but she's such a cute lil' DAP (Demon Alien Princess). How can one not love her.
Yeah well :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know how one can not love her! :D

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
There's one thing that keeps holding me back from trying this and that is the "female protagonist" tag. I know it also has the "male protagonist" tag, but am I right in thinking that it isn't a one or the other thing and instead a "you will be both" thing?

It does look really good and sounds like there's a decent story, but it's just that one thing that's been holding me back.
Yes, it is more like a "you will be both" thing. ;) But the real protagonist is the male one, the female one is more like an introduction to the enemy's side. Both story's are linked to each other and will eventually combine, meaning you'll play the male one more often than the female one. But that's something @ASLPro3D can explain a lot better than me :)

p.S.: It's still worth a try :) If you don't like it you can still stop playing it ;) I don't like to play a female protagonist either but in this case I did (before working with @ASLPro3D on the game I was just a player of his game as well ;) ) and I wasn't disappointed with it else I wouldn't have joined him to work on this game :)

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Yes, it is more like a "you will be both" thing. ;) But the real protagonist is the male one, the female one is more like an introduction to the enemy's side. Both story's are linked to each other and will eventually combine, meaning you'll play the male one more often than the female one. But that's something @ASLPro3D can explain a lot better than me :)

p.S.: It's still worth a try :) If you don't like it you can still stop playing it ;) I don't like to play a female protagonist either but in this case I did (before working with @ASLPro3D on the game I was just a player of his game as well ;) ) and I wasn't disappointed with it else I wouldn't have joined him to work on this game :)
I'm sure it's just a matter of time before I do actually give it a try. I'm quickly running out of options after all :teary: I think I'll wait until the next update drops though.

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
ok, you caught me, I must have been using the imperial we(again). Much like fans discussion the footbal team(either sid e of the pond) and exclaim "We got screwed<or insert favorite team oriented action that only applies the field, but not stands>"
But she is still damned(ummm...) adorable.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Just think, if you called her "Female Alien Princess" she would just be FAP!! LOL x'D

But yes, she is turning out to be a cute, devious, devilish, little imp!! :relievedface:

Reactions: Wyrme and Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

Hello @spooge_nugget !

In answer to your question, it is like @Palanto Games said, it is a matter of playing both for storytelling purposes, to give the player background information and tell the story from a perspective outside of the Main Character (who is male and you).

Personally, I think it is well blended and provides players with a better in-depth story, as well as, provides them with an opportunity to corrupt a naïve princess who is unaccustomed to interacting with humans... I understand that there are some, like yourself that may not be interested in playing a female character, but in this story it is kind of unavoidable, as her responses (made by the players) will help to determine the game's outcome and is something that I won't be changing.

It is my hope that, should you play the game, you will see that it is unlike other female protagonists games out there, where the female is a bubbleheaded slut-machine with no dimension or value.

All I can say is give it a try... it costs you nothing but some time and if you don't like it, that is fine, we'll understand. ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
ok, you caught me, I must have been using the imperial we(again). Much like fans discussion the footbal team(either sid e of the pond) and exclaim "We got screwed<or insert favorite team oriented action that only applies the field, but not stands>"
But she is still damned(ummm...) adorable.
Wait till you see the new render of her on Friday... oh YUMMY!! :happyblush:heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Palanto

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Hello @spooge_nugget !

In answer to your question, it is like @Palanto Games said, it is a matter of playing both for storytelling purposes, to give the player background information and tell the story from a perspective outside of the Main Character (who is male and you).

Personally, I think it is well blended and provides players with a better in-depth story, as well as, provides them with an opportunity to corrupt a naïve princess who is unaccustomed to interacting with humans... I understand that there are some, like yourself that may not be interested in playing a female character, but in this story it is kind of unavoidable, as her responses (made by the players) will help to determine the game's outcome and is something that I won't be changing.

It is my hope that, should you play the game, you will see that it is unlike other female protagonists games out there, where the female is a bubbleheaded slut-machine with no dimension or value.

All I can say is give it a try... it costs you nothing but some time and if you don't like it, that is fine, we'll understand. ;)
I will play it. It's only a matter of time XD

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes