ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I like the game it's for the MC part, but i hope the 2 storylines will quickly merge , because i don't like the princess part for now , and two storylines = less content for Mc part.

But gg it's realy great.

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
What do you mean with "not enough MC"? MC usually means Main Character but that doesn't really fit here :) So I'm a bit confused :D
The uncle/male succubus for me is the MC, the rest is side character, although i understand the need to flesh out side characters to improve the quality of the game, sometime i just want to corrupt everything :D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yes, the Male/Uncle/Antichrist is the true MC of the story, Princess Lynara is the secondary MC to help tell the story from the "other side" perspective, along with letting you know who your "enemy" is... and Princess Lynara also allows gamers who like to slowly corrupt female protagonists someone to toy with and break. ;)

Also, as a writer, it is important for me to tell the whole story... lol .. last thing I want is to create a game where the Male MC is running around banging everything and everyone without much story or plot to him doing so. :D

But don't worry, we'll be getting back to the Male MC/Antichrist soon... and right now, Princess Lynara is on her way to see him (you)...

Happy Holidays!

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah(sp?), Happy Kwanza, Yule tiding, and happy Festivus. Any others I may have missed, Happy Holy Days. May you all have warm and fuzzy season. I have no choice, as my 4 legged children deem this time of year perfect to pile on dad whenever he isn't moving:eek:.

Noname

Aug 7, 2016
Just managed to find time to play the complete chapter 3 version, all i have to say is Bah! Humbug...your game is a torture to play.....

By torture i meant of cos that i love your game because of the story and man...its like watching an interesting TV show where every episode ends with a cliffhanger and you curse every time the episode ends and you count each day till the show is due the following week hoping the week ends quickly...well you can imagine how antsy i get waiting for a month LOL...Torture...absolute T-O-R-T-U-R-E i say!

Oh and Merry Chrismas by the way x'Dx'Dx'D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah(sp?), Happy Kwanza, Yule tiding, and happy Festivus. Any others I may have missed, Happy Holy Days. May you all have warm and fuzzy season. I have no choice, as my 4 legged children deem this time of year perfect to pile on dad whenever he isn't moving:eek:.
Or as Melchet said in Blackadder's Christmas Carol... Greetings of the season to you, may the Yule log slip from your fire and burn your house down! :D

A warm blanket of fuzzy animals sounds good, but not for me... still working on the next chapter! LOL Tis the season to work, work, work!! ;)

As a special gift, here is a sneak peek of one of the possible outcomes... Happy Holidays Everyone!!

cpt04_090_Cb.png

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Just managed to find time to play the complete chapter 3 version, all i have to say is Bah! Humbug...your game is a torture to play.....

By torture i meant of cos that i love your game because of the story and man...its like watching an interesting TV show where every episode ends with a cliffhanger and you curse every time the episode ends and you count each day till the show is due the following week hoping the week ends quickly...well you can imagine how antsy i get waiting for a month LOL...Torture...absolute T-O-R-T-U-R-E i say!

Oh and Merry Chrismas by the way x'Dx'Dx'D
LOL... Yeah, I certainly get what you mean! I am like that with a lot of my own shows as well!!! :D

Glad that you are enjoying it though! Keeping people interested means we are doing something right, which according to my wife would be a first! x'D

Reactions: Palanto

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Or as Melchet said in Blackadder's Christmas Carol... Greetings of the season to you, may the Yule log slip from your fire and burn your house down! :D

A warm blanket of fuzzy animals sounds good, but not for me... still working on the next chapter! LOL Tis the season to work, work, work!! ;)

As a special gift, here is a sneak peek of one of the possible outcomes... Happy Holidays Everyone!!

View attachment 51844
Happy Holidays to you despite you're choosing to work. Thank you for the sneak peek! Looks awesome (as always).

Oh, and I like Blackadder. Except for the first season. I still can't say why but I don't like the first season at all. The rest and the specials are brilliant.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Happy Holidays to you despite you're choosing to work. Thank you for the sneak peek! Looks awesome (as always).

Oh, and I like Blackadder. Except for the first season. I still can't say why but I don't like the first season at all. The rest and the specials are brilliant.
Yeah, the first season was a bit... rough, had some edges but some good moments, but once they really got into the skits and characters it picked up and was pretty fun!!

Happy Holidays bud, you crazy Roman, you!! :D

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
@ASLPro3D could you make sure that the OP gets these lines added somewhere visible (preferably not in a spoiler)

Code:
[B][U]VERY IMPORTANT![/U]
Please install the game into a NEW directory! Don't overwrite any old release you got from here or anywhere with the new release!
All releases after 0.3.0.0 can be copied into the SAME folder! Every release BEFORE that can be deleted and can't be overwritten with the new releases![/B]
Because all yet reported bugs where no bugs in the new version but conflicting files of the old versions in which some people copied the new version into :)

That's what happens when I write a changelog that gets too long to read ;D

Reactions: Wyrme

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Happy Holidays bud, you crazy Roman, you!!
Lil' Boots wasn't crazy, bent(abit) sure, and a touch unconcerned with appearances. Now, Agrippa or Nero I might just agree :p
I cannot remember where but there was a show that speculated that he staged many of his "stunts" just to rile/embarrass(em bare ass) the senate, and other anecdotes we have heard were lil more than vilefing (sp?) of him when they finally got rid of him. Thus our friends name sake was/is a very interesting creature from the past.

Though the movie with Malcolm McDowell was to say the least an interesting piece of film. Any who have not seen it, do not bother unless you find the uneditted, for it is not the greatest cinematic display you will ever see, and without the parts that big brother would rather not have you see it is a dreary slog.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@ASLPro3D could you make sure that the OP gets these lines added somewhere visible (preferably not in a spoiler)
*snip*

Because all yet reported bugs where no bugs in the new version but conflicting files of the old versions in which some people copied the new version into :)

That's what happens when I write a changelog that gets too long to read ;D
Done and done! :)

Reactions: Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Lil' Boots wasn't crazy, bent(abit) sure, and a touch unconcerned with appearances. Now, Agrippa or Nero I might just agree :p
I cannot remember where but there was a show that speculated that he staged many of his "stunts" just to rile/embarrass(em bare ass) the senate, and other anecdotes we have heard were lil more than vilefing (sp?) of him when they finally got rid of him. Thus our friends name sake was/is a very interesting creature from the past.

Though the movie with Malcolm McDowell was to say the least an interesting piece of film. Any who have not seen it, do not bother unless you find the uneditted, for it is not the greatest cinematic display you will ever see, and without the parts that big brother would rather not have you see it is a dreary slog.
Yeah... the movie... erm... it was, even uncut... was, well, only slightly better than Zardoz... and that is because the former had sex in it, while the latter only had a floating statue head and Sean Connery wearing spandex... :D

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Hi, really enjoyed your VN and i totally dig the 'retro' models look.
Just one question: the 'peek at daughter scene' before MC hits the pillows in chapter 3 is intentionally cut short? So there is no extended premium-familyandfriends version floating around somewhere? Not that i miss the content, just being a completionist.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hi, really enjoyed your VN and i totally dig the 'retro' models look.
Just one question: the 'peek at daughter scene' before MC hits the pillows in chapter 3 is intentionally cut short? So there is no extended premium-familyandfriends version floating around somewhere? Not that i miss the content, just being a completionist.
Hey @Quaszog55, thank you for the kind words and interest in our game!

With all of the games out there currently using the same 'character' meshes, textures and morphs, we felt that using unique characters created from the older V4 figure and the fact that I am an old school Poser user would add a look and feel to the game that matched the storyline... glad to see my hopes and intent have been noticed and appreciated.

As for the scene with Michelle, there are no added scenes or patch out there for it.

While we had flirted, toyed and discussed the possibility of doing so, we ultimately left it as it was originally written where it was intentionally cut short as it was to really drive home to the player the jarring impact that the MC felt (story-wise) upon witnessing the scene.

Having stumbled upon a babysitter doing the same thing with our dog when I was much younger (who, unlike Charlie in the story wasn't as experienced and was very much confused by what our babysitter was having him do), I tried to evoke and "parentally emote" (think I just came up with a new term there) what I felt from an experience that happened a little over 40 years ago... oddly, looking at and reading it now, it almost has a "Murtaugh" (from the Lethal Weapon movie) sort of feel to it... now when I read it, I can't but see Danny Glover sitting on the edge of the bed mumbling to himself:

"I have a crazy, little, faerie elf chick for a partner and... and... goddamn daughter is fucking the dog... I'm... I'm too old for this shit.." :D

But, yeah, the scene is the way that it is and was meant to be, with no added content floating around somewhere. ;)

Thanks again for the kind words about the game and hope you have a wonderful New Years!

Last edited:

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for the game. There is a great amount and quality of content. The story is developing and makes we want to see what happens. Congratulations.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes