DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
personally the tiny princess is hotter..........
That is why it is so important mc gets quality time with both of them together, so he can lay that question of whom is hotter mum or daughter to rest forever till the next time they have some wicked ideas. :)

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
That is why it is so important mc gets quality time with both of them together, so he can lay that question of whom is hotter mum or daughter to rest forever till the next time they have some wicked ideas. :)
i expect to see a perverted scene of the tiny princess rubbing on his cock and licking the tip....
saw something similar somewhere else with a fairy, it was hot.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's true, that's also the reason why I joined @ASLPro3D I'm personally not into most of the kinks in our game but I love his writing and I love the main story! :)
Yes it feels like reading a good book with some nice pictures to help fantasizing a bit ;)
And yes @Philly_Games Depraved Awakening is a title I played myself and I like what I saw so far :) It's different from all those: "Look at that nice ass!" *Pulls down his pants and jerks off* games.... ;)

personally the tiny princess is hotter..........
I absolutely agree!!! :heartcoveredeyes:

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
i expect to see a perverted scene of the tiny princess rubbing on his cock and licking the tip....
saw something similar somewhere else with a fairy, it was hot.
Haha yeah, Long live the Princess from @Belle is really one of my favorites :) I love the humor and the ingame "Belle" just makes me laugh tears all the time I play it.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Was that not in Long Live the Princess? But eventually this little girl will grow up, at least part of the time if we may belief ASLPRO's earlier update. Agreed though she is both cute and hot in her little form.:)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That's true, that's also the reason why I joined @ASLPro3D I'm personally not into most of the kinks in our game but I love his writing and I love the main story! :)
Yes it feels like reading a good book with some nice pictures to help fantasizing a bit ;)
And yes @Philly_Games Depraved Awakening is a title I played myself and I like what I saw so far :) It's different from all those: "Look at that nice ass!" *Pulls down his pants and jerks off* games.... ;)

I absolutely agree!!! :heartcoveredeyes:
That is also why I decided to support this game and all the team. I agree with Palanto, Depraved Awakenings is one of the better games I have seen. At the moment also looking at Love and Submission by veqvil. Game is stil in its setup of characters fase, but his ambitions are interesting and game till now quite nice.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
@El bacca Del Chew and @Palanto Games Ahhh shucks! Thanks guys!
You're welcome :) It is a great game you're creating so you earned every praise for it ;)

That is also why I decided to support this game and all the team. I agree with Palanto, Depraved Awakenings is one of the better games I have seen. At the moment also looking at Love and Submission by veqvil. Game is stil in its setup of characters fase, but his ambitions are interesting and game till now quite nice.
I'm not sure I've played Love and Submission yet :) Going to try that one then if you say it's going to be good :)

Reactions: ASLPro3D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
At least he is ambitious for his game and a dev that seems to enjoy to interact with his followers of this site, if he can pull it off only time will tell.

edit: I do like the fact he is willing to give the player great freedom in which relations he wishes to pursue. Whether you go for a relation with your mom, sister or ex or let them date and be happy with someone else and you can ecourage them in that.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Ok, so I've finally downloaded and started playing the game (I just finished chapter 2).

The start of chapter 2 made me sad and angry. I don't really like that kind of thing.
So far in the dialogues I've noticed a few cases of incorrect word usage and misplaced commas, but that's really something I expect will be dealt with in the polishing stage towards the end of development (and being my first play through I didn't really want to stop and note down each instance). One that I do remember off the top of my head is the use of "teenaged" when it should be "teenage".

So far there's been good and bad (mainly from a personal preference stand-point).
The coin toss of what direction to go in, in chapter 1 was a bit frustrating (or would have been without rollback).

The story so far is good (I like a good story in these games, especially when it's supposed to be a VN), apart from that part in chapter 1 that I dislike, which is a personal preference thing

Time to continue.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
be warned! never ever ever look at veqvil's drawings or paintings, the horror will scar you for life! haha

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Ok, so I've finally downloaded and started playing the game (I just finished chapter 2).

The start of chapter 2 made me sad and angry. I don't really like that kind of thing.
So far in the dialogues I've noticed a few cases of incorrect word usage and misplaced commas, but that's really something I expect will be dealt with in the polishing stage towards the end of development (and being my first play through I didn't really want to stop and note down each instance).

So far there's been good and bad (mainly from a personal preference stand-point).
The coin toss of what direction to go in, in chapter 1 was a bit frustrating (or would have been without rollback).

The story so far is good (I like a good story in these games, especially when it's supposed to be a VN), apart from that part in chapter 1 that I dislike, which is a personal preference thing

Time to continue.
it has to be there, so he can save her.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
it has to be there, so he can save her.
Likely it is also there to give you a bit more insight into what kinda family you married into and the kind of machinations and evil you may expect from them now you are head of that family. Also likely it has to explain why Claire will possibly betray her family for you if you are good to her, but only ASLPRO and his team know that for sure.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
First of all, thanks for finally trying it! :D
Yes there might be some typos left. I tried finding them and erasing them all but well I'm just one person and not even a native english speaking one! ;) Thanks for telling us though, I'm going to spellcheck everything all over again when I've got the time to do so :)

I can absolutely relate to that... I got angry in that scene too ;) And yes it was intentional, I don't like to see stuff like this either, but since it's an important part of the story it had to be shown... :)

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Oh god, how I wish I had the time to actually produce the chapter sizes that I was doing before... there is so much that will be happening in Chapter 4 that it was just impossible to not have to break it up... if it was done in novel format I could probably do it in a week... but since we have to do programing (well Palanto does), and we have to create the scenes, pose and render everything... god, even on my super computer it takes an obscene amount of time.

I am really just glad that everyone is enjoying the story thus far and finding themselves absorbed in it!!

I can't tell you just how happy it makes me to hear when people like the story and characters that I create... I've gotten more feedback on my work here than I have ever gotten while sitting in a book stores or comic conventions signing autographs!

Our goal, with everyone's support, is to remain faithful to the story and keep producing product on time for our patrons... but yeah, we certainly have a good size story to tell and look forward to sharing it with everyone! :)

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
@botc76 it seems like the second savegame you had there is corrupted (well not really the save itself). It looks like I changed something in that part of the script which it tries to load but can't find since it got changed. I made sure that old savegames are compatible meaning the save close to the end of the latest chapter (in v0.3.0.1 it would be just at the end of chapter 3, where it also creates an autosave) It's possible but unlikely that because of some typo fix I made in chapter 1 it can't load that particular savegame anymore. Sorry for that, the first one you gave me works just fine though.
I'm going to look further into it so that stuff like this doesn't happen in the future anymore.

For everyone else who has savegame issues, please check the LAST autosave file (Loading screen "A" Button down in the bar and there upper left savegame)
Try if that works, if that also doesn't work please upload the traceback.txt or at least post the contents of it (Make sure there is no username visible in the file, i.e. if your game is saved under C:\Users\Palanto\Desktop\WickedChoices\ make sure to remove the "Palanto" part if you don't want people to see your windows username ;)

Thanks

Reactions: botc76 and ASLPro3D

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
In chapter 4 part 1 I was a little disappointed that

Overall it's an interesting story and I look forward to seeing how it will develop and eventually end.

I personally find the religious aspect interesting. I considered going deeper into it and why it appeals to me, but thought better of it, as it could ultimately lead to a discussion/debate on religion, and those often devolve into shouting matches and/or preaching without listening to opposing views (from both sides). In other words, nothing constructive.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Thank you, I'll fix that right away! :)

In chapter 4 part 1 I was a little disappointed that

Overall it's an interesting story and I look forward to seeing how it will develop and eventually end.

I personally find the religious aspect interesting. I considered going deeper into it and why it appeals to me, but thought better of it, as it could ultimately lead to a discussion/debate on religion, and those often devolve into shouting matches and/or preaching without listening to opposing views (from both sides). In other words, nothing constructive.
Well you could always play it differently and check if that's true or not ;)

Well, I guess we can still talk about the religion in game and why you like it ;) It's a work of fiction... so if anyone wants to complain about that in here... well they can but we don't really care :) It's not like we're saying: "Hey this is the new bible, everything you know isn't real, it's aliens controlling us.... so if you believe something else, go get burned at the stake!" ;)

Reactions: Wyrme and ASLPro3D
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes