Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
thanks for ur reply but was wondering if any walkthrough was needed. dont wanna miss good things
Well, I wanted to say you wouldn't really "NEED" a walkthrough but just as I was writing that I thought of the different outcomes you can get/create in each chapter and redid this post.....

There is a walkthrough, but it's not available here on f95zone....

So all I can really say, until ASLPro3D decides if he wants to share it here, is that you probably best save at the beginning of each chapter and that you try to find the differences inside the chapters...

For now it is "still" possible to get every outcome in every chapter whatever you chose in the previous ones... this is going to change slowly and there are "some" slight differences already in chapter 4 depending on something you did in chapter 1 ;) So yeah... it starts to get complicated lol :D

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
Well, I wanted to say you wouldn't really "NEED" a walkthrough but just as I was writing that I thought of the different outcomes you can get/create in each chapter and redid this post.....

There is a walkthrough, but it's not available here on f95zone....

So all I can really say, until ASLPro3D decides if he wants to share it here, is that you probably best save at the beginning of each chapter and that you try to find the differences inside the chapters...

For now it is "still" possible to get every outcome in every chapter whatever you chose in the previous ones... this is going to change slowly and there are "some" slight differences already in chapter 4 depending on something you did in chapter 1 ;) So yeah... it starts to get complicated lol :D
thanks

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Sorry can't be more specific now :) Probably the other players can help you a little better. But for now I would just play it like you want to play it without thinking of missing something. And when you're done just play it differently, if you found the first playthrough good enough to play the game again that is ;)

It won't be possible to see everything in one go anyways ;) At least not in the future :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@Alascato as of right now there's no plan to share the walkthrough we've done for the game... and don't think it is really necessary for one just yet. As @Palanto Games said, just play it like how you'd like to play it, answer the questions the way that you would if it was you and then save and try other options if you want. ;)

Reactions: Palanto

Harlequin1229

Jun 6, 2017
@Alascato as of right now there's no plan to share the walkthrough we've done for the game... and don't think it is really necessary for one just yet. As @Palanto Games said, just play it like how you'd like to play it, answer the questions the way that you would if it was you and then save and try other options if you want. ;)

I play straight thru first, then look for interesting bits I missed, but I'm afraid my evil self tends to answer the questions.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Sorry can't be more specific now :) Probably the other players can help you a little better. But for now I would just play it like you want to play it without thinking of missing something.
In fact that way made you miss what you don't want to see :) even better ! That way i didn't see Rin tin tin...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Wow, i have never seen Devs reply so quickly to peoples posts 5* That alone has me downloading this game and looking forward to giving it a try.
Now if i get this straight, you can take 3 different routes, Good, Bad, Or in between. If that is the case then kudos on making this a repeatable game to try out different out comes. Nice.
Just seeing the models with normal boobs has me. Unlike some of these games were every woman looks like they can crush a building with there boobs let alone squeeze a piece of coal with there big'ol arses and make diamonds. Though i would be a hypocrite if i said that i don't play those games ;p

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Wow, i have never seen Devs reply so quickly to peoples posts 5* That alone has me downloading this game and looking forward to giving it a try.
Now if i get this straight, you can take 3 different routes, Good, Bad, Or in between. If that is the case then kudos on making this a repeatable game to try out different out comes. Nice.
Just seeing the models with normal boobs has me. Unlike some of these games were every woman looks like they can crush a building with there boobs let alone squeeze a piece of coal with there big'ol arses and make diamonds. Though i would be a hypocrite if i said that i don't play those games :heartcoveredeyes:
Just between you and me, @kxjoh32.... I kinda play those games too. ;)

Thank you for deciding to give our game a try and we hope that you'll like it. It is our hope that it will be a memorable one! :)

Reactions: Palanto

Astro55

Nov 17, 2017
I've got to say that this has quickly become one of my favorite games. The artwork is top notch, and the story is fantastic, I am looking forward to how it will turn out. Also, I must say this last revision truly showed the talent of the designers. Well done is all I can say!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I remember Rin Tin Tin very well. That & Sky King were my favorite Sat morning shows.
God, Sky King, now that is a show that I haven't thought of in... damn, nearly 40 years or more!! Loved me that, Rin Tin Tin and yeah, even Lassie... but nothing still tugs this ol' heart of mine like Ol' Yeller... ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I've got to say that this has quickly become one of my favorite games. The artwork is top notch, and the story is fantastic, I am looking forward to how it will turn out. Also, I must say this last revision truly showed the talent of the designers. Well done is all I can say!
Thank you very much @Astro55, we're trying and things have gotten a lot easier for us with @Palanto Games coming on board and helping to make it more of a game like we always envisioned it to be. When all is said and done, we hope that it will be a game that has a storyline that people will long remember and features that other creators adopt in their own. ;)

Reactions: Wyrme and Palanto
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes