Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
That tiny succubus is just the cutest thing :')

PS: Did Dev just enable Auto-Forward function here or was it always there?
Auto-Forward in the scene where you meet the little one the first time? Yes, well it was supposed to be a "simple animation" so I changed it to that instead of the "wake up blinking" one ;) Didn't get feedback on if that was better or not yet. :) So did you like it that way? Or was the old one better? :)

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This just may, check that, HAS to become my wallpaper!
Damn, I love that lil' minx.

P.S. Looks like I slept through all the fun.
Yeah... she's a little firecracker, that's for sure! :D

as for the P.S. you didn't miss anything... was over before it began. ;)

Reactions: Palanto

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Personnally i am also not into gay male sex, but that is no reason to call people who are freaks or abnormal. So I would prefer it as well if I can skip the male gay parts like ASLPRO said we could without missing much of the story or at least that part of the story. So if we would prefer missing that path it will not close off a route with Claire for example. If this is not possible I hope the team will implement a possibillity to play it as the part with the dog, implied but not shown if you wish that as player.

For those who do enjoy that content though, I hope they will have fun with it and will be done well with great renders. Now for me, I dont feel like my mc would be into gay sex even to take revenge on a rapist. Hiring a group of gay men who might think that would be just rewards for such persons might be something he could consider though. :angel:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Personnally i am also not into gay male sex, but that is no reason to call people who are freaks or abnormal. So I would prefer it as well if I can skip the male gay parts like ASLPRO said we could without missing much of the story or at least that part of the story. So if we would prefer missing that path it will not close off a route with Claire for example. If this is not possible I hope the team will implement a possibillity to play it as the part with the dog, implied but not shown if you wish that as player.

For those who do enjoy that content though, I hope they will have fun with it and will be done well with great renders. Now for me, I dont feel like my mc would be into gay sex even to take revenge on a rapist. Hiring a group of gay men who might think that would be just rewards for such persons might be something he could consider though. :angel:
Story will be able to move forward and nothing will be missed if the MC decides to have some fun with their newly transformed into a woman nephew if they want... or any m/m content that is done... all points will lead to the same destination... how you get to that destination is up to you as the MC.

If people decide NOPE don't want to see "such-n-such" they won't lose the story, they just will lose that part of the story. ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Really enjoyed the concept, story and art. I am keeping a close eye on this as it progresses. Thank you for something refreshing. :biggrin:
No problem, @Nem98! Glad that you are enjoying the game and have an interest in seeing the story continue! :D

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Hey there. Just found this game. Question about the downloads on the OP. Do I need to download the Base Game and the Update, and the Full version? Can I just download the 4.1 Full version and have everything?

Thanks for the help!

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes