ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
awesome game very very different ty for the great art the story is also excellent , great imagination. this is the type of game I would like too see more developers make! very smooth bang right from start too strange too wow ty for this game you have a big fan here 9 out of 10 for this game keep it up !!!!!!! plz :D
be carful though lol might start a cult :eek:
Thank you so much for the kind words, @Sasquatch, I am glad you are enjoying it (as does the wife and I am sure @Palanto Games too)!! :happyblush

With comments like these, it certainly helps to tell us that we are on the right path of what we are looking to accomplish and share with people, as well as, motivates us for the future work that we want to do once "Wicked Choices" is completed.

Though... *chuckles to himself*.. I'd never thought about creating my own cult out of my game or its strange message... however, I wouldn't be adverse to me and my religious generals of having our own harem! XD:eek:penedeyewink: Not sure how the wife would take it... but maybe I can convince her too if she can surround herself with a bunch of hot buff guys! x'D

Again, thanks for the compliment and for trying out our game!! It is greatly appreciated and the next part gets released to everyone tomorrow! :)

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Thank you so much for the kind words, @Sasquatch, I am glad you are enjoying it (as does the wife and I am sure @Palanto Games too)!!
I say it again, the fact that you do NOT use recent 3d models as in other games, sets his work apart and the retro feel is a valid artistic choice IMO. But if you ever run a harem corruption game, count me intrigued, FAPs, angels and naughty nieces included.

But as a good french man i blame others, in that case the Germans,... ...first time in Munich, they spoke to me with such a perfect English that i was pissed, hahaha.
Well count yourself lucky. Their 'german' is worse than hindu-english. Yes some words sound familiar but could you spit out that 'schweinshaxe' before answering? thanks... Then again who speak proper british-english these days?

And yes, blame the 'eastern franks', some local dialects are that perverse that 'german' should qualify as mandatory foreign language. But hey i am sure provoncial or aquitaine is closer to catalan than french, right? Even Australian sounds like english.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
@ I am one of the more Westerly Franks that are regularly invaded by the Germans every summer and yeah thank god most Germans speak English nowadays.:evilsmile: Or make that thank Syrina or should that be Lilith as her mother? :biggrin:

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
however, I wouldn't be adverse to me and my religious generals of having our own harem! XD:eek:penedeyewink: Not sure how the wife would take it... but maybe I can convince her too if she can surround herself with a bunch of hot buff guys! x'D
A harem of harems, that will be a genre in the near future.

Careful ASLPRO, your wive might end up with her harem and you might end up having to fight for her affection.:)
The combinations, imagine the week long special of Family Feud. On this side Head of house and his 3rd waifu, 7th son, 13th daughter, and (the obligatory) 4th waifu's somewhat challenged bother. On the other Wife #1, 2nd stud muffin, 3rd Son, (the other obligatory) mother-in-law that WILL say something inappropriate, and the cousin(ringer) that knows way to much about to many unimportant statistics.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That almost sounds like you would like a game about the average Egyptian Royal family Wyrme and especially with the Ptolemy branch you could throw incest into the mix as well.:extremelyhappy: History, intrigue, incest and the lifestyle of the rich and famous, what more could you want for except Wicked Choices:cool:.

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Or make that thank Syrina or should that be Lilith as her mother?:cool:.
All of it! Demon Moms, Witch In-laws, Scientist Step-sisters, FAP neighbours, Divine high school teachers and...

That almost sounds like you would like a game about the average Egyptian Royal family... ...what more could you want for except Wicked Choices:cool:.
Call me burgoise and decadent but a harem simulator which does not allow me to include characters from the game in my 'Harem of Harems' is not a harem simulator.
So yeah, my 'Egyptian' Mother-SisterInLaw-Wife, who is also my FAP-BestFriend-HighSchoolsweetheart can totally hang out with my 'Nubian' Brother-BrotherInLaw-Uncle, who also is my DemonBuddy-ExBoyFriend. And we all live in a love-triangle-rivalry. At least we know why the egyptians murdered each other...

*whispers* ...hey......... guys...... tomorrow is monday :biggrin:
And now back to topic: I cannot wait what plotline we will ride down further. Mc-daughter and FAP-mom are my most anticipated. And yeah, throwing in some Syrina always helps, doesn't it? *tic-toc-tic-toc*

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The_Wedding.png

First of all, I want to thank everyone that has taken the time to send me well wishes, both publicly and privately, both here and on Patreon, about the current situation that I am going through in regard to my health (for those who are curious it is posted on my Patreon Page).

It is greatly appreciated and we are doing our best over here to manage all of the tests that the doctor wants to run on me (I have been inspected, injected, scanned with and without contrast and feel like I have been lit up inside like a Roman Candle and Christmas tree!!).

I have also been working my tail off to try and get caught back up in all of my work here at home that has been piling up while trying to put everything in order here at home in the event that we receive bad news and with all of the hoops that the doctor has been having me jump through.

As such, I am working my butt off to try and be sure that I am not late in delivering to you Wicked Choices 0.4.3.0, believe me!!

Also, as mentioned, Wicked Choices 0.4.2.1 is currently posted on the front page by the time you read this.

Well, that about covers this update for you… sorry so short, but really need to get back to rendering so that I am not late… got lots to do for the next part of Chapter 4!!

Enjoy and thanks for being such great and supportive friends and our Patrons!!

Now about the image of Terri - Your wife....

*** WARNING – MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!! ***

You’ve been married to your wife Terri for a little over 24 years now and have four wonderful children with her.

Despite being married into a family with a lot of money, the both of you have worked hard for everything you have and have worked solidly as a team to get it.

However, all of that began to change a little over a year ago…

These days, it seems, that you can’t ever do anything right in her eyes; a fact supported by the frequent arguments that you’ve both been having and the air of coldness that seems to hang and drift over from her side of the bed.

The long periods of silence; the many late nights spent at work; the endless, unending arguments… you hope it is the result of the stress of Terri losing her father and nothing more.

Perhaps it was slow implosion of your marriage, the lack of love and affection that allowed you to be tempted by Claire…

…or, perhaps, there was something more… either way, you hope

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
Looking fwd to playing it....just a clarification, the link on the first page is for the entire game, i remember reading when the last update was released that, once u download the base chapter (1-3), we could download the subsequent releases as standalone and copy it into the existing game folder......Please Clarify.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
My apologies if this was asked a bazillion times before but would someone be so kind as to enlighten me if the multiply protagonist thing means i have to play through male and female main character or that i can choose and stick to one?

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Looking fwd to playing it....just a clarification, the link on the first page is for the entire game, i remember reading when the last update was released that, once u download the base chapter (1-3), we could download the subsequent releases as standalone and copy it into the existing game folder......Please Clarify.
There was some technical issues that had to be worked around as they went to the update style. I do not know if this is the reason for 1 link full load, or if there is just a delay in getting it all linked up and going. I will let the experts handle that, but yes it appears to be the whole game in the win DL.

My apologies if this was asked a bazillion times before but would someone be so kind as to enlighten me if the multiply protagonist thing means i have to play through male and female main character or that i can choose and stick to one?
As the story gets further along the male will be more prominent, but as we learn our history and set our style we will be bouncing back and forth. Here's a response from @Palanto Games from awhile ago:
Yes, it is more like a "you will be both" thing. ;) But the real protagonist is the male one, the female one is more like an introduction to the enemy's side. Both story's are linked to each other and will eventually combine, meaning you'll play the male one more often than the female one. But that's something @ASLPro3D can explain a lot better than me :)

Have fun!

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Not really worth the download (just for the update), all you get is the male MC being pathetic and getting chewed out by his wife. 2 minutes of content, basically, if you have an old save. Sure, I can see why the creator of it hasn't made huge progress but even so, I'd pass this by and wait for more.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
True, usually it would be just a small update but actually there were some problems with updating the game that's why we're already on 0.4.2.1 instead of 0.4.2.0, that was actually the reason we decided to get out the latest version as a full download instead of an update... sorry about that. We're trying to prevent something like this from happening again.

So, chapter 4 part 2 is "just" the talk with your wife or did I miss something?

€: I should just read ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes sorry that it's this short this time, we had too much full time job work to do last month and ASLPro3D accidentally did a scene he couldn't add yet because he forgot that he had to show something else before that. So he pushed that scene into the next update where he'll show the stuff he wanted to show before and then the scene he did last time but had to cut out.....

Not really worth the download (just for the update), all you get is the male MC being pathetic and getting chewed out by his wife. 2 minutes of content, basically, if you have an old save. Sure, I can see why the creator of it hasn't made huge progress but even so, I'd pass this by and wait for more.
True, if you just start the game now it would be worth the big download, else you should probably wait for next months update ;) Because the size of the download doesn't match the size of the "new" content. Sorry about that.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yes, I can understand the frustration of having to download the full-sized game again, but @Palanto Games and I discovered that there was a major fault in many of people's save files that were looking for extensions that were no longer available, so it was borking people's save games... this will be the FULL VERSION that people will need to apply the updates to from now on or their saves will no longer work and some images will keep from appearing.

Yes, it is frustrating that it is attached to such a "small" update (which still has over 5,000 words and over 200 images, counting the NEW menu animation) but better it was done with a small update than a larger one... *shrugs*

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
During the course of the story, you will swap between the two protagonists... the Male MC (which is the true main character) and the Female Protagonist (Lynara) who's lives, as someone mentioned, will intersect... but right now, following and playing both, helps to tell the full story.

Hope that helps!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
So, chapter 4 part 2 is "just" the talk with your wife or did I miss something?

€: I should just read ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, this part was a bit short, due to work constraints and medical appointments... next release will be a little bit larger though. ;)

Reactions: Palanto
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes