ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Please uploaded NOPU!
If you are asking for a NOPY link, I am sorry, I only do Mega... I already have enough things to do on my plate than to provide different link engine locations too... but if someone wants to do them and post them in the thread here, I will add them to the OP... but yeah, for now, only Mega.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
I wasn't ready for the father to not make some noise or knock on his daughter's door instead of letting her fuck a dog. The fuck kind of person is he? Noped right out of this game. The tentacles had already killed my boner anyway.

Also, this game needs an editor. They ramble like fucking George RR Martin describing dinner.

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
I liked the beginning of the game, untill that weird twist with fantasy element came in...
Then i ended up skipping all the text, just wanted to play mike, make my story...
did not happen.. wanted to learn more about claire, resque her, forgive her.
Take the fight up against that bi**

but.. elves, aliens, demons..

Reactions: Zippity

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I liked the beginning of the game, untill that weird twist with fantasy element came in...
Then i ended up skipping all the text, just wanted to play mike, make my story...
did not happen.. wanted to learn more about claire, resque her, forgive her.
Take the fight up against that bi**

but.. elves, aliens, demons..
Did you read the overview? Or at least saw the pictures? Sometimes is very useful to avoid disappointments.

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
I liked the beginning of the game, until that weird twist with fantasy element came in... elves, aliens, demons..
Funny the Dallas intrigue nearly made me drop the game :D.

Did you read the overview? Or at least saw the pictures? Sometimes is very useful to avoid disappointments.
Your wisdom matches your avatar's naughtiness. I was asking myself if i had downloaded the wrong game, when i didn't see all those demons and stuff.

However, i see a valid point of criticism here: We have a lot of plot lines flowing around and if i had to do a quest list for every character i'd say we have book worth of stuff to do, depending on the many choices we made, even in a classic 'catch them all' approach we have to juggle two dynasties of inter-dimensional trouble, 3 families (for now) fighting over a ton of macguffins and half a dozen love-rivalries(-triangles). If this guy has to go to work, date his secretary, fix his family, pay the mortage and walk the dog he needs a replacement by version 5. Oh and he probably needs to save the world or at least the known universe... and the prom is tommorrow.^^

TL-DR There is enough quest for more than one MC.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
First of all, appreciate everyone taking the time to play our game... this game isn't going to be for everyone and not everyone is always going to be happy with it or enjoy it.

That's cool, there are hundreds of other games on here that you can play to find the kink you want to play... heck, there are many that I play.

You don't like it, that's OK... I am not hurt, the world doesn't end and hey, guess what, it cost you NOTHING but time to play it... it's all good.

What I won't do.

I won't change the story to suit anyone but myself and my patrons (you know, the people that actually pay for the game). I won't take offense if you never decide to play our game again, as I said, the world for me won't end because you didn't like it. It is what it is.

I listen and read comments, I find value in doing so and appreciate the people who actually take the time to constructively post their thoughts and opinions in a manner that isn't a flame and doesn't irritate me.

Some things I might employ, some I won't, but the story is what it is.

As for the shortness, again... as @Palanto Games mentioned there was supposed to be more, but as we were scripting it into the game, I had him take it out because there was some things that I wanted to add to have more clarity in the story...

...additionally, the last two months have been really hectic for me as I am currently undergoing a shitload of tests and being checked for prostate cancer... so my mind and time has been a little more preoccupied lately than normal... but the bottom line is this...

This is posted here for free... it costs you NOTHING but time to play, it costs ME and PALANTO and our Patrons far more. But the game and the release is what it is and the ONLY people I really care to please out of this is my Patrons, myself and Palanto... if you do too, GREAT!! If not... I am sorry, there are other games out there for you.

Thanks!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Update was a bit short and not much really happened.
Was hoping for more daughter content tbh.
What I can absolutely praise in this game though is the amount of cute short haired girls.
Yeah sorry about that, there was to be more, as explained above... but ran out of time.

As for the daughter content, there will be more in regard to Michelle, but it will be a little bit before we get back to her... there is stuff that needs to happen before then and the MC (you) will have to decide how to address the issue that you witnessed when that time comes. ;)

Reactions: DA22 and Palanto

Hobo

Mar 3, 2017
Yeah sorry about that, there was to be more, as explained above... but ran out of time.

As for the daughter content, there will be more in regard to Michelle, but it will be a little bit before we get back to her... there is stuff that needs to happen before then and the MC (you) will have to decide how to address the issue that you witnessed when that time comes. ;)
Oh don't apologize.
As I read you had fairly good reasons for keeping this update a bit shorter. Your own health always should come first.
And I am totally on board when there are story and plot reasons you have planned out for something to happen.
The daughter just has the best model in the game (imo), so reading this made me quite excited for future updates.
Thanks for your aweosme work.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Oh don't apologize.
As I read you had fairly good reasons for keeping this update a bit shorter. Your own health always should come first.
And I am totally on board when there are story and plot reasons you have planned out for something to happen.
The daughter just has the best model in the game (imo), so reading this made me quite excited for future updates.
Thanks for your aweosme work.
No problem @Hobo and while I have some cause of concern for my health (well the wife more than me really, I am trying not to focus on it much... outta sight, outta mind), I still want to produce work and get something out every month for people... may not be a lot, but still want to give them something. ;)

As for Michelle, yeah, I had a lot of fun creating her model... and think she turned out wonderful, the gothic/punk look suits her perfectly. But, yes, when the time comes back to the MC and his daughter, you will have a variety of ways in which to try and make her yours... they can choose romance, or blackmail... or choose to use their new powers to try something a little different... but your time with Michelle will come! :D

Hobo

Mar 3, 2017
No problem @Hobo and while I have some cause of concern for my health (well the wife more than me really, I am trying not to focus on it much... outta sight, outta mind), I still want to produce work and get something out every month for people... may not be a lot, but still want to give them something. ;)
Well listen to your wife, she just means well. :)
THough I wish half the creators here had this much dedication to their games.

As for Michelle, yeah, I had a lot of fun creating her model... and think she turned out wonderful, the gothic/punk look suits her perfectly. But, yes, when the time comes back to the MC and his daughter, you will have a variety of ways in which to try and make her yours... they can choose romance, or blackmail... or choose to use their new powers to try something a little different... but your time with Michelle will come! :D
OMG, yes !

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
You're such teaser, you know it, don't you?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes