tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
sigh i'm upset, my very last save had everything done right, i had seen the daughter with the dog etc, but the 2nd to last save somehow no longer will allow that, go and see for yourself is magically greyed out, the only available is refuse and just go to bed. this sucks, not that i care about some girl getting licked by the dog but i think it'll probably lead to something better later on. so now i'm stuck, unable to continue to where i was before cuz i dunno what variable has been changed to fuck me over like this, i did notice that oddly variables for things i've done are now suddenly false when they were true, weirdness..

Reactions: Palanto

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, older saves do give that problem, but a fast rerun with skip set on is only a few minutes. This will allow you to set them right again, but you do need to play a new game. I had the same thing.

Reactions: Wyrme and Palanto

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Yeah, older saves do give that problem, but a fast rerun with skip set on is only a few minutes. This will allow you to set them right again, but you do need to play a new game. I had the same thing.
ugh guess i'll just forget it then, don't want to go thru all that again.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Trust me it really is fast on a skip run, but might be better to do it on next update or ask someone for a save where you last were in the game.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Agreed, she is very cute in that scene, at one hand what she calls him and on other hand seeking mc's warmth and comfort.
he should dig a hole and then take his wife out there, cap her in the head and bury her. never could stand ppl who break promises/vows/oaths, they are traitors to the oath they took and must be dealt with as all traitors are! that's what i learned from my old boss who was sicilian.

Prodigy1189

Feb 4, 2018
I can neither confirm, nor deny, the accuracy of this statement, for if I do so a little FAP may do irreparable harm either to myself or a member of my precious anatomy... sorry. ;)

I am nearing the blurred vision stage of my first of many "All-Nighters" that I will be pulling this week to insure a timely release for March and our $30 Patrons.

The health and the multitude of tests being currently ran on me to see if the rather disturbing amount of blood that I am passing in my urine (looks like Hawaiian Punch in color) is either the result of my enlarged prostate (that can be treated in most cases with medication or surgery) or the result of prostate cancer (which is a whole slew of "oh dear god, no" treatments that I don't want to think about right now)...

...suffice to say, that right now, I am behind in my scheduled desired release schedule and I am doing everything I can to try and get me back onto it, so as not to disappoint anyone, including myself.

Ideally, the scene that I yanked out from this current release (0.4.2.1) will be in the next release (0.4.3.0) and slightly expanded on, along with two other scenes... one that takes place before the scene that was ripped out and one after it... as of right now, I am just going to keep my head down and working on it!! :D
take care of yourself, man. health comes first. we can wait.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ah well your old boss might have been in some other business then as well.:)

Do remember though about the wive that she was interested in that person a long time ago. I suspect it will be quite a surprise who he will be (or not if your following the story) and is quite possible that person was interested in her again, since he did know about the coming inheritance of the MC.

I would not be surprised if this will turn out to be a very tangled knot considering the kind of family the MC married into.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I've thought about talking about it before, but haven't got quite there yet, until now.

A lot of people here (I mean the whole F95) seem to think that it's OK to "review" or criticize any games that they don't like for any reason they don't happen to like...
And they end up giving bad reviews and opinions to games, based not on the actual quality of the game, but the whole genre of the game. And they seem genuinely think that this is OK! They seem to think that this is how critics criticize movies and food and everything else.
I've seen here countless times that games are being called bad because a game:
  • contains voyeur scenes about some people having sex - and the reviewer happens to hate all scenes where there is some other guy involved besides MC (Some call it NTR immediately, even if there is no relationship between the MC and the people involved in th scene)
  • contains demons, demon cults, witchcraft, etc - and the reviewer happens to hate all this "demonic shit"
  • now we have here a game that contains "elves, aliens and demons" - and it seems that the "critic" here doesn't like the game because of that.
  • contains something else that the reviewer personally hates not because of the scenes involved, but the whole genre or fetish involved.
Now imagine a scene:
A redneck kicks open a door of a sushi bar, looks around and tries this and that and when he's finished, he writes a short "review" into the guest book: "There is no way I'm ever coming back here and I'll tell everyone I know that this place is a total shithole. All the food here is crap and inedible - there's raw uncooked fish in every fucking dish! Who the fuck made this shit?"

Is this an adequate food review or is there something wrong about it? Do food critics write bad reviews on pizza bars when they hate pizza or sea food restaurants when they hate all the sea food?

Think
about it the next time when you're thinking about giving a bad review to a game that you don't happen to like. Is it really the game that you don't like or is it the whole genre of games or a fetish involved? If it is a genre and not a specific game, then you probably aren't the right person to write an objective review to this game and you end up making a redneck idiot of yourself in a sushi bar, rambling about the raw fish that you hate.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Ah well your old boss might have been in some other business then as well.:)

I would not be surprised if this will turn out to be a very tangled knot considering the kind of family the MC married into.
it will eventually turn that he is dun dun duh, actually her brother that her parents never told her about! he was kept away and made to think he was someone else's kid! cuz her dad wanted them to get together and have incest babies to continue the family line cuz his wife is actually !!! his sister!! for thousands of years they have had incest in the family for generations! all the way back to when the demons first came to earth and 1 had sex with a human who bore a female child and the oracle said from this union eventually the antichrist will arise so you must keep your bloodline pure! hahaha oh and it also turns out that he's also related to syrina! haha god i can go crazy...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Somehow my bet is that MC is also related to Lyrana in an upcoming twist, now that would be something Queen Elmo the fiery might want to keep secret though. (Both versions of them, in game one and the out of game version. :biggrin: )

Reactions: Wyrme and ASLPro3D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
@

Basically the introduction of your wive and some interactions with delightful Syrina.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
Yeah sounds like something unfortunately got borked with your save @Jayjayj and I am sorry for the trouble. @Palanto Games is the programmer and handles the technical better than I can ever, so will let him answer you, but I am sorry for the trouble.
Yeah no big. The story is actually quite good in this game so replaying it isn't as much of a chore as it is in most games.

Also a story question I have is in the last update after you unfreeze syrina after the scenes she calls the MC master but in this new update she says shes the Master and your her slave. Thinking thats maybe just her cocky attitude and not so much a story mistake?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Only ASLPRO can answer that question ofc, but I think it has mainly to do with the relation between Demonathans and humans from the past before Syrina was frozen. She is most likely not very used to thinking of a human as her equal instead of as a plaything. :)

Let alone as of him being her master, I think the MC will be in for quite a lot of surprises if he tries to be her full on master before he has gotten way more powerful and won her over first.:evilsmile:

Edit: that is part of why I think that scene is so cute, on one hand her natural thoughts about MC, but at same time seeking his warmth, comfort and safety.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The game is still in its startup phase qua characters and background world. It has quite a lot of content considering that.

Game has very good renders and great writing overall, so I would say it is definitely worth checking out.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
You are forgiven ASLPRO, I am pretty sure I do not wish to anger a certain little FAP or her mother too much until way more powerful.

Considering being a bit behind, remember to take care of your health foremost though. I want to see the whole story and game even if bit slower. Don't think you get off the hook of delivering that so easily. :closedtongue:
Trust me on this... if this turns out to be the dreaded "Big C", I am still going to (at least) finish this game... I don't like living things half finished or my stories half told... even if I have to hire people with the money that I've been fortunate to be making from awesome supporters (like yourself) this story and game WILL get finished. ;)

I am just too damn ugly and stubborn to die or give up! x'D

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes