ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
haha that's so funny looking him laying there asleep and syrina looks like a figurine he's holding like a true otaku!
Glad that you were able to get things working @tsunku and were able to play!! Sorry I couldn't be more help, since @Palanto came on board... I have no clue how to fix things with the new awesome programming that he's done.

As for that scene... YES!!!! Someone noticed!!!

I am a HUGE otaku!! And, I am damn near a hikikomori... since I work from home, rarely go out and am self educated in all that I do. But I am a serious (American) otaku!

When I created Syrina, I spent a lot of time thinking of Disney's Tinker Bell and Yui from SAO (Sword Art Online for those who may be curious and want to check it out)... of course she can be a bit ツンデレ (tsundere), unlike Yui - from whom I paid close attention to how she moved and interacted with Kirito and Asuna... and tried to mimic some of those movements in my art.

Also, I'd like to think that my near 50 years of watching anime since Kimba the White Lion as a child, right up to today's Dagashi Kashi, Overlord, Record of Grancrest War and others, helped me to create expansive worlds and storytelling that weave science, religion, action and other elements to create a really unique storytelling experience that many Gensakusha do within their own works. ;)

It pleases me greatly that someone noticed that effort, you have my sincere thanks!!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I've thought about talking about it before, but haven't got quite there yet, until now.

A lot of people here (I mean the whole F95) seem to think that it's OK to "review" or criticize any games that they don't like for any reason they don't happen to like...
And they end up giving bad reviews and opinions to games, based not on the actual quality of the game, but the whole genre of the game. And they seem genuinely think that this is OK! They seem to think that this is how critics criticize movies and food and everything else.
I've seen here countless times that games are being called bad because a game:

~snipped to save space, but a GOOD post, scroll up to read it!~
I think a lot of it is reflective of today's society where everything must be a "movement" (interesting how the term of "movement" was a term that mean empting one's bowels while I was growing up) and has to be a banner waving, social "movement" (there's that term again).

Personally, I don't think much can be done to prevent it from occurring... and sadly, the complainers seem to be the most vocal and active when it comes to "reviewing" something... the only true way to combat it is if others took the time to rate the product (or in this case game) as well to counter the negative feedback of a product based on personal objections, rather than as an honest critique.

So, if people wish to take a moment and rate and review the game here, @Palanto and I would appreciate it!

And thanks for such a well written and conveyed message @Penfold Mole !!!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah no big. The story is actually quite good in this game so replaying it isn't as much of a chore as it is in most games.

Also a story question I have is in the last update after you unfreeze syrina after the scenes she calls the MC master but in this new update she says shes the Master and your her slave. Thinking thats maybe just her cocky attitude and not so much a story mistake?
I think somewhere a variable was altered a bit and things might've gotten switched around, I will have @Palanto Games check that out as well... but after the next chapter part, such variables of Dom/Sub won't longer be necessary... ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think somewhere a variable was altered a bit and things might've gotten switched around, I will have @Palanto Games check that out as well... but after the next chapter part, such variables of Dom/Sub won't longer be necessary... ;)
Now you make me wait impatiently for next update, you meanie.:)

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
:eek:

Hey!! It isn't my fault that the little FAP has other plans for all of you!!

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
All hail Syrina the little FAP and her mother of the powerful kisses, but that will not help you ASLPRO, whip has already been sent. Just tell your missus not to accept any express packages from strange DHL deliverers. :biggrin:

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
The save i have is from the last update, when Carina and Lynara get sent to the human lands or w/e. and pretty sure that save i started from the beginning of the story so no its not from any of the old versions of the game.

EDIT: Well i loaded up a save from last update and get the error again, so apparently it is a save from chapter 2 or earlier. Guess Ill have to start from the beginning again.
Hmmm, if it was a save from the last update then it should still work and if it doesn't it could only give you the error with the "Can't find place to rollback to" stuff, but not something about povname X_x

i have, WickedChoices-ChapterOne-1494962045, WickedChoices-ChapterTwo-1500133947, and WickedChoices-1489503809. heh so, lose your mind! hehe it was that chapter two one that gave me the trouble between it and the last one. but i was also mainly talking in general about all games. some games are nice and the dev has an update.rpy that updates the savegames so you don't have to start all over from scratch everytime. no idea how they do this but i do love it.
You can definitely delete "WickedChoices-ChapterOne-1494962045" and "WickedChoices-ChapterTwo-1500133947"
Since those are savegame folders of the old games. Those won't work anymore since version 0.3.0.0

I kinda do have the update.rpy except that it's in my functions.rpy
Your savegames get updated everytime you load them. It checks from which version the savegame is and then updates all new variables into it. If they don't work I'm doing something critically wrong and that's why I'd be grateful if you could get me a copy of the savegame.

yea it did the same with my last save
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 434, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
but the save before that works fine, weird, just the ending thing where she sends the two to the real world.
This was probably because of the renpy update that we did, it gave some of those errors. It could also be that the savegame was somewhere at a point in the game which I had to change a little.
Best way to go about it would be to load one of the last autosaves. To get there click on the "A" down in the page menu of the loading screen. Renpy autosaves with EACH menu (the one you can choose something from ;) ) and also at the end of each chapter (which I force it to do). So if one of your saves doesn't work anymore at least those should! ;)

wth now i can't go and see anymore?!? but this save had everything done that made it happen last time, now i only have refuse and go to bed available.
That's controlled by the syrina_pleasure variable, if syrina_pleasure < 4 you can only click "Refuse and just go to bed.", if it is exactly 4 you can choose both and if syrina_pleasure > 4 you can just click on "Go and see for yourself."

what variable will fix it back to where it was?
Like explained above :)

sigh i'm upset, my very last save had everything done right, i had seen the daughter with the dog etc, but the 2nd to last save somehow no longer will allow that, go and see for yourself is magically greyed out, the only available is refuse and just go to bed. this sucks, not that i care about some girl getting licked by the dog but i think it'll probably lead to something better later on. so now i'm stuck, unable to continue to where i was before cuz i dunno what variable has been changed to fuck me over like this, i did notice that oddly variables for things i've done are now suddenly false when they were true, weirdness..
Like I explained above, if you want to "cheat" it a little just set the variable syrina_pleasure = 4

Yeah no big. The story is actually quite good in this game so replaying it isn't as much of a chore as it is in most games.

Also a story question I have is in the last update after you unfreeze syrina after the scenes she calls the MC master but in this new update she says shes the Master and your her slave. Thinking thats maybe just her cocky attitude and not so much a story mistake?
Wait, you played so Syrina called you her master in chapter 3 but now in the latest update she's treating you like she is the master? X_x
That shouldn't really happen..... except if you stopped playing with her in chapter 3 before you got to the end.....
Because then she wouldn't call you her master anymore or anything like that...

"I am, yes... but I want more!"
is the last choice on that road and it would set a variable that makes sure you get treated the right way in chapter 4 part 2....

Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Hmmm, if it was a save from the last update then it should still work and if it doesn't it could only give you the error with the "Can't find place to rollback to" stuff, but not something about povname X_x

You can definitely delete "WickedChoices-ChapterOne-1494962045" and "WickedChoices-ChapterTwo-1500133947"
Since those are savegame folders of the old games. Those won't work anymore since version 0.3.0.0

I kinda do have the update.rpy except that it's in my functions.rpy
Your savegames get updated everytime you load them. It checks from which version the savegame is and then updates all new variables into it. If they don't work I'm doing something critically wrong and that's why I'd be grateful if you could get me a copy of the savegame.

This was probably because of the renpy update that we did, it gave some of those errors. It could also be that the savegame was somewhere at a point in the game which I had to change a little.
Best way to go about it would be to load one of the last autosaves. To get there click on the "A" down in the page menu of the loading screen. Renpy autosaves with EACH menu (the one you can choose something from ;) ) and also at the end of each chapter (which I force it to do). So if one of your saves doesn't work anymore at least those should! ;)

That's controlled by the syrina_pleasure variable, if syrina_pleasure < 4 you can only click "Refuse and just go to bed.", if it is exactly 4 you can choose both and if syrina_pleasure > 4 you can just click on "Go and see for yourself."

Like explained above :)

Like I explained above, if you want to "cheat" it a little just set the variable syrina_pleasure = 4

Wait, you played so Syrina called you her master in chapter 3 but now in the latest update she's treating you like she is the master? X_x
That shouldn't really happen..... except if you stopped playing with her in chapter 3 before you got to the end.....
Because then she wouldn't call you her master anymore or anything like that...

"I am, yes... but I want more!"
is the last choice on that road and it would set a variable that makes sure you get treated the right way in chapter 4 part 2....
that happened to me as well while playing an older save, i had the MC in the dominant route in one of my save but Syrina was treating him as his slave in the dialogue of the last version. Am i forced to start a new game?

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
that happened to me as well while playing an older save, i had the MC in the dominant route in one of my save but Syrina was treating him as his slave in the dialogue of the last version. Am i forced to start a new game?
No usually not, can you perhaps send me the savegame? :) Just add it to your next post or send it to palantogames @ gmail.com
And if possible could you give me a screenshot of the scene where she calls you her slave? Just pressing S creates a screenshot in the game folder.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
A lot of people here (I mean the whole F95) seem to think that it's OK to "review" or criticize any games that they don't like for any reason they don't happen to like...
Oh there's so many things going wrong on this forum, you can pick a fight every day on every threadn which i almost did quite lately...but what the hell it is not worth the effort...
Closer to your post, i would love to be explain how come that you got reviews, mostly from the same couple of members, after the first version/demo. Isn't it a bit premature to judge something?
If you can get your hand on some Rolling stones demos, you might find it quite shitty, and then after a half century of world touring and hundreds of millions records sales, they showed some progress, aren't they?

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
No usually not, can you perhaps send me the savegame? :) Just add it to your next post or send it to palantogames @ gmail.com
And if possible could you give me a screenshot of the scene where she calls you her slave? Just pressing S creates a screenshot in the game folder.
here is a screenshot, this is the route where the MC bring Syrina to orgasm and then meet her mother

WC.png

and here's the save attached.

Reactions: DA22 and ASLPro3D

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Oh there's so many things going wrong on this forum, you can pick a fight every day on every threadn which i almost did quite lately...but what the hell it is not worth the effort...
Closer to your post, i would love to be explained how come that you got reviews, mostly from the same couple of members, after the first version/demo. Isn't it a bit premature to judge something?
If you can get your hand on some Rolling stones demos, you might find it quite shitty, and then after a half century of world touring and hundreds of millions records sales, they showed some progress, aren't they?
So true, well it's always and everywhere the same, just look at the bad reviews on steam for games that are still in "EARLY ACCESS".... they get a bad rating because there are bugs and stuff like that....... and some even because the game isn't finished yet...... really? An Early Access game that isn't finished yet? Wow... that's horrible... who would have known... x'D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I would really like to take the time to thank @pavar who took the time to write a really good and fair review of our game!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, rate us and very glad that you are finding our game enjoyable!!

Reactions: Wyrme and Palanto

JonSnowKnows

Jun 29, 2017
I can play every other game on here perfectly, but in CH2 when MC and daughter pulls out the little statue, the game keeps freezing on me.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes