DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
A variable that went wrong it seems if did not play a new save and likely her loveliness habit from her past to have humans as her playthings all fawning over the Goddess of the Fappiians.

@ Yes this update is kind of short as mentioned in changelog and by ASLPRO later on, one scene they wrote and rendered had to be taken out of this update since something that had to be shown before that. It should be part of next update though if possible, with all earlier planned content for that episode. So next one might be pretty large if his health permits it.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Question: why is Syrina now calling me 'Slave'?
!!!! IMPORTANT !!!!

First of all, I am sorry!
I'm currently uploading the last part of the fix.... well.... it can't really be fixed.... I made a huge mistake while starting to program the game in ren'py and I had to fix it before it blows up so now I throw out an update to the latest release + some savegames with a specific route (more about that later) and for once the Walkthrough for everyone. The reason for that is, all savegames are useless now and I don't want to leave everyone hanging by telling you guys to play the whole game again. Of course that would be the "best" thing to do for everyone, but I thought providing some saves and the walkthrough would help everyone to decide for themselfs, if you want to play again or if you just want to use my savegames for now.
For this update and only for this one I did it so that whenever the MC's name is "Mike Preston" you'll get asked after loading a savegame if you want to change your name again.
The MC was always Mike Preston if you didn't type in anything at the start of the game, so if you don't do that when starting a new game you'll get asked everytime you load one of your savegames if you want to change the name. This will be removed in the coming version again.
I only did it that way because if you use my save game but want to have your own name you can still change it.

Now to the savegames, I saved at the start of each new chapter and I took the following routes (you can read up on them inside the Walkthrough that you can download later today):

Prologue: Romance Route
Chapter One: Lynara Medium Confidence Route
Chapter Two: Spend time with Mariam?
Chapter Three: Check on Daughter Route
Chapter Four Part One: Carina Happy (Sex choices: 3x Carina)

So if you want to change something specific, like let's say you want chapter three to be the, Don't check on Daughter route, then you can just load up the savegame which says: "Chapter Three" on the Screenshot.

Sorry again about all that but because of my mistake there's actually no other way than to play the whole game again or load one of my provided savegames....

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Agreed with Penfold Palanto, shit does happen, thanks for your work solving it though and giving those options. :)

By the way Syrina dithering between master/slave approach would make sense considering her past as more or less a Goddess. Up to ASLPRO how he wants to play it out, but her submitting fully to MC just after waking up and meeting MC does not seem in character for her. Even if she may be attracted to him and be her source of warmth, safety and comfort.:evilsmile:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Again there's no Auto-Forward function in the new update while the older parts all have it. This was the same when Chapter 4 Part 1 came out, it didn't have an Auto-Forward function while the older chapters in that build did, but could be skipped instead by holding Ctrl but we'd miss out on all the story. Looking forward to those 'many dirty things' we could do to Syrena when she's regular size again, she's by far the cutest thing ever :D

Personally don't like the stuck-up wife we got, wouldn't mind seeing her in some NTR content while we get it from the other girls. Besides would love to see some dirty things with crazy depraved Aunt Janice, I like how her background made her into what she is now ;)

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Again there's no Auto-Forward function in the new update while the older parts all have it. This was the same when Chapter 4 Part 1 came out, it didn't have an Auto-Forward function while the older chapters in that build did *snip*
And again I didn't change anything on that part of the game. It's build in ren'py stuff that I didn't play around with. Everyone except you seems to have the "Auto" button down below the textbox, and like the video I showed before I don't have the problem either X_x So I don't know what you do to the game but if you add any external script files or anything like that then that's probably one of the causes for this error. If you don't then I'm sorry, I don't know why it disappears on you in the last parts added to the game....

edit: Try changin the renderer or press H twice (one time to hide all interface/gui elements and again to show them again) if all that doesn't help then I don't know what it is X_x

Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
jTxo54Abc.jpg

Game Repairs, New Version & Restarts… (February 22, 2018)

Hello Everyone and thank you for taking the time to read this… got lots to go over here and some apologies to make!

First of all, WE ARE SORRY!!!

Thanks to a lot of your support and comments, Palanto and I discovered that we had massively made a mistake while Palanto began creating the new software of the game in Ren'Py and he had to fix it before it blew up which it had begun to do when Syrina wasn’t addressing your character properly as she should’ve been.

So now, we have a new update release that we will be sending to those who’ve already gotten the game this month, plus also some save games with specific route choices (more about that later) and also have made the Walkthrough available for everyone.

The reason for this is ALL previous save games are USELESS now (having the wrong variable “command strings”) and REALLY HATE having to tell everyone that you guys HAVE TO PLAY THE WHOLE GAME AGAIN!!

YOUR OLD SAVES WON’T WORK SO DON’T USE THEM!!!

Of course, for those of you that have a ton of patience and don’t mind playing the game AGAIN that would be the "BEST" thing to do for everyone…. Which you can do easily by using the provided WALKTHROUGH doing the QUICK SKIP to the game choices, make the choice you want and SKIP to the next batch of choices… till you get to the end of the current version AND create a NEW SAVE!

If you DON’T want to play again and just want to use one of Palanto’s save games for now, you can do it this way:

Palanto did it so that whenever the MC's name is "Mike Preston" you'll get asked, after loading a particular save game you want to start with, if you want to change your name again.

The MC was always Mike Preston if you didn't type in anything at the start of the game, so if you don't do that when starting a NEW GAME, so you'll get asked when you load one of the save games if you want to change the name.

It will stop asking you to input a name whenever you load a save and will be removed in the coming March version… and will remain as the name you’ve chosen for the MC.

Now to the save games: Palanto saved at the start of each new chapter and he took the following routes (you can read up on them inside the Walkthrough that we are providing you):

Prologue: Romance Route

Chapter One: Lynara Medium Confidence Route

Chapter Two: Spend time with Mariam?

Chapter Three: Check on Daughter Route

Chapter Four Part One: Carina Happy (Sex choices: 3x Carina)

So, if you want to change something specific, like let's say you want chapter three to be the “Don't check on Daughter route” then you can just download the save game zip file, extract the save game you want to use and place it in the “WickedChoices-pc/game/saves” folder and load that save after starting the game, name your character, make your choices and continue the game and choice making from that point till the end of this month’s release.

Honestly, while this helps, regretfully, the BEST ROUTE would be for you to play the whole game again from the start so that all of the choices you want made are those you make yourself so everything works in future releases…

AGAIN, we are SORRY about all this because of our mistake there's actually no other way other than to play the whole game again or by loading and using one of Palanto’s provided save game... so that you can be ready for the next release and keep all of the choice variables that we’ve been adding into the game.

Sorry for the trouble,
~ASLPro3D and Palanto Games

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
Appreciate the update. Do not know if I was lucky or my choices, but I did not have any problems with the name or slave/master issues mentioned in above posts. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: dav121 and DA22

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
Well you'll see how it turns out with chapter four part 3 I guess ;) Still in part 2 she's supposed to behave the part you put her into, either as a dominant or submissive one :p

p.S.: And yeah she is cuuuute in the latter version :heartcoveredeyes:
Yeah kudos on the Syrina model, shes def 1b to my 1a of Claire. Think will almost miss the pint size version of her hopefully we get some decent amount of content before she changes to full size. But yeah again kudos on the story as well first game in while where actually looking forward to the story progress as much as the naughty times. :winkytongue:

Reactions: DA22 and Palanto

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Appreciate the update. Do not know if I was lucky or my choices, but I did not have any problems with the name or slave/master issues mentioned in above posts. Keep up the good work.
Even if you decided to let Syrina treat you like her slave in chapter three, you need to restart the game or load one of my saves. All variables got deleted in your savegame, meaning the game could be loaded now and you got treated like you should have been but it was not because your savegame works but because the variable it asked for was set to False which would've also been the case if Syrina had treated you like her slave in chapter 3.... So no luck there, sorry.

p.S.: Yes the name was the only thing that still got saved (and some minor other things) but everything else is lost unfortunately

Reactions: DA22 and ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
yeah the "new content" is just a dull boring talk show and that was no sex but you may graciously watch as a woman undresses and that was it she showered ALONE :teary: to wash off the sperm of other men yay
Oh then you are really going to hate next month's release as well, as it will have more blah, blah, blah in it... but hey, at least the story is moving forward. ;)

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Oh then you are really going to hate next month's release as well, as it will have more blah, blah, blah in it... but hey, at least the story is moving forward. ;)

do not get me wrong the game looks klase also makes fun but I look even on TV no talkschows and ingame I need the most not hours of textskipping a little text is ok, but it also belongs to andlos text ?? as in the last update? why then make a game ?? because you can make a pdf and just text or maybe one or the other picture? ^^
and somehow that's a bit of a mess anyway I do not know at the beginning since I had a sex cene with the daughter where we were watched and filmed after that she was raped by her brother while the mother was? watched what has become of the storyline? I dont know

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This is a visual novel... and exactly that, a novel with visuals, that allow you to make certain decisions and progress down different avenues of the story.

For me, and a lot of the fans of this game, the story is more important than endless stream of monthly sex with no story or very little story.

Sometimes the updates will be things like the last update, where it is a bunch of talking and no real choices, just setting the characters, the situation and preparing players for future events... and, sometimes, it will be a full update of just sex and fun... but this visual novel fully revolves around the story.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Please uploading android nopu or google drive
I am sorry, I only use Mega, I don't use Nopy or Google Drive... if someone else wishes to add those, they are welcome to and I will host it on the OP, but I only use and will Mega myself.

Sorry.

Reactions: Palanto
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes