Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I can play every other game on here perfectly, but in CH2 when MC and daughter pulls out the little statue, the game keeps freezing on me.
Hmmm that's odd, is it when they get her out of the box or is it when the MC puts the ring on his finger?

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Hmm, and you have no problem with other ren'py games?
Did you try the steps explained here:
? If it still doesn't work even if you change the renderer manually could you tell me what kind of hardware you use? And before I forget, which version do you use? Windows / Linux, MAC or Android?

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Hmm, and you have no problem with other ren'py games?
Did you try the steps explained here:
? If it still doesn't work even if you change the renderer manually could you tell me what kind of hardware you use? And before I forget, which version do you use? Windows / Linux, MAC or Android?
No offence to anyone, just a joke for @Palanto Games
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
here is a screenshot, this is the route where the MC bring Syrina to orgasm and then meet her mother

View attachment 70019

and here's the save attached.
That is reeeeaaaalllly strange! X_x all the variables reset to false / 0 X_x the only thing that's saved is your "name" and "surname". But all flags are gone X_x Wow, it's like you didn't play the game but are at the end of chapter four part one.... You probably don't have the old game folder from v0.4.1.1 with the savegame inside anymore do you?

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I think I found the problem, actually everyone should have the problem with a loaded savegame that they get called slave by Syrina even though they dominated her in chapter 3 right?

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Great, still it seems like it's a bug affecting everyone, need to clean up all the mess when I'm back home (currently at work) so it will probably be a version 0.4.2.2 release soon... well this time it's just a small "script" update (~10MB or so)
You won't have to play from the beginning again, but you'll have to wait for the patch to work with the old savegames.... if you overwrite them in the meantime it's all gone, the data can't be rescued anymore....
So please make sure if you "MUST" play the latest version before the patch that you at least have one save from before the patch that you can use to continue again.... else you'd have to start all over again....

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Glad that you were able to get things working @tsunku and were able to play!! Sorry I couldn't be more help, since @Palanto came on board... I have no clue how to fix things with the new awesome programming that he's done.

As for that scene... YES!!!! Someone noticed!!!

I am a HUGE otaku!! And, I am damn near a hikikomori... since I work from home, rarely go out and am self educated in all that I do. But I am a serious (American) otaku!

When I created Syrina, I spent a lot of time thinking of Disney's Tinker Bell and Yui from SAO (Sword Art Online for those who may be curious and want to check it out)... of course she can be a bit ツンデレ (tsundere), unlike Yui - from whom I paid close attention to how she moved and interacted with Kirito and Asuna... and tried to mimic some of those movements in my art.

Also, I'd like to think that my near 50 years of watching anime since Kimba the White Lion as a child, right up to today's Dagashi Kashi, Overlord, Record of Grancrest War and others, helped me to create expansive worlds and storytelling that weave science, religion, action and other elements to create a really unique storytelling experience that many Gensakusha do within their own works. ;)

It pleases me greatly that someone noticed that effort, you have my sincere thanks!!
heh glad to be of service, one thing i thought would be neat is some animated syrina, i dunno why but it would be hot. btw for anime, i prefer harem or ecchi shoujo, overlord rocks tho i'm a bit scared of albedo, i think ains is too haha she borders on yandere. btw if you haven't looked at it, look up yandere simulator hehehe

Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
heh glad to be of service, one thing i thought would be neat is some animated syrina, i dunno why but it would be hot. btw for anime, i prefer harem or ecchi shoujo, overlord rocks tho i'm a bit scared of albedo, i think ains is too haha she borders on yandere. btw if you haven't looked at it, look up yandere simulator hehehe
Yeah, Albedo, as hot as she is, scares the crap out of me too with as quick as she can be flirty and slutty and then the next minute jealous and arguing with the other girls like Shalltear!! Yeah, none of those girls seem quite right in the head! LOL

I will have to check that simulator out... just checked their website and it sounds interesting. :) Thanks for letting me know about it!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Yeah, Albedo, as hot as she is, scares the crap out of me too with as quick as she can be flirty and slutty and then the next minute jealous and arguing with the other girls like Shalltear!! Yeah, none of those girls seem quite right in the head! LOL

I will have to check that simulator out... just checked their website and it sounds interesting. :) Thanks for letting me know about it!
haha just be advised, yandere-chan is very yandere and no one will get her senpai!!

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
yeah the "new content" is just a dull boring talk show and that was no sex but you may graciously watch as a woman undresses and that was it she showered ALONE :teary: to wash off the sperm of other men yay

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
Ok so new problem now... I started a new play through because old saves were borked. Anyways after the prologue ends, the patron ads/credits come up i click/spacebar through them and it just goes back to menu not the next Chapter. I have 4.2.1 as it says in the "about" tab.

EDIT: Deleted game and re-installed from zip file and it worked so yeah nvm.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes