Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Here i go again...(not referring to the song by Whitesnake)...Testing a game, and it turns out to be good and addictive. :)

Must say that i love what the developer have done with the mythology. The story is good, and i laughed my ass off at the "little fairy" joke. Dont want to give away any spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
XDXDXD

Anyway, great job so far and thank you for creating a cool game. :cool::)
Thank you for the praise and for trying the game :) Glad you like it ;) There's still a long way to go though :) So check up on it from time to time ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Here i go again...(not referring to the song by Whitesnake)...Testing a game, and it turns out to be good and addictive. :)

Must say that i love what the developer have done with the mythology. The story is good, and i laughed my ass off at the "little fairy" joke. Dont want to give away any spoilers.
XDXDXD

Anyway, great job so far and thank you for creating a cool game. :cool::)
Let me echo @Palanto Games in thanking you for playing our game and for letting us know how much you enjoyed it!!

Again, thank you for becoming a fan of ours and look forward to entertaining you for a good long time! :)

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I've just finished the prologue and I have to say that i'm already a fan of your game/VN. Visually pleasing and with a really captivating story which is well written in perfect English. I will definitely keep watching this thread around...
Keep up the good work @ASLPro3D.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I've just finished the prologue and I have to say that i'm already a fan of your game/VN. Visually pleasing and with a really captivating story which is well written in perfect English. I will definitely keep watching this thread around...
Keep up the good work @ASLPro3D.
Really glad to hear that you are enjoying it, @DimS40 !!!

@Palanto Games and I are trying really hard to break the mold of most Indie Eroge Games and it is nice to hear that people are enjoying those efforts; believe me, the story is only going to get better and much more involved for the players as things move forward!!

Thanks again and... Live Long and Prosper!

Reactions: Palanto and DA22

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Let me echo @Palanto Games in thanking you for playing our game and for letting us know how much you enjoyed it!!

Again, thank you for becoming a fan of ours and look forward to entertaining you for a good long time! :)
The game starts very well, introducing the characters and the back story. When it turns very dark at one point, i got pissed. Not on you guys, but at a certain character. (You probably know whom i have in mind). Then later also adding humor. All this combined got me as a player hooked. :heartcoveredeyes:

I know i´m new to the forum, and my words don't have any weight because i know very little about developing and making games. I do have one thing to "critic" about one of the characters, but it depends on how the story will evolve and continue. So i don't see any point in sharing it openly on the forum.

Keep up the good work and don't rush. So far this game is on my top 5 list of must play games. (There are currently only 4 games on my list). :)

screenshot0001 (2).jpg

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The game starts very well, introducing the characters and the back story. When it turns very dark at one point, i got pissed. Not on you guys, but at a certain character. (You probably know whom i have in mind). Then later also adding humor. All this combined got me as a player hooked. :heartcoveredeyes:

I know i´m new to the forum, and my words don't have any weight because i know very little about developing and making games. I do have one thing to "critic" about one of the characters, but it depends on how the story will evolve and continue. So i don't see any point in sharing it openly on the forum.

Keep up the good work and don't rush. So far this game is on my top 5 list of must play games. (There are currently only 4 games on my list). :)
Glad that we have made the list, @Footfan with you and that you are enjoying the game.

Stay tuned, things are going to get FUN!! :D

asclafit

Apr 26, 2017
Please, can anyone give link for the last waltrough to download outside mega?
I've reached mega download cuota for today... thanks :)

Reactions: ASLPro3D

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Glad that we have made the list, @Footfan with you and that you are enjoying the game.

Stay tuned, things are going to get FUN!! :D
Haha! Well, im checking in here every day. :)

I'm very curious about how the story will progress, and the forced or optional choices for the MC. I am not going anywhere until i have reached the end of your game. You guys are kind of stuck with me now. ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Morning gang and Fappians, seems it has gotten a lot quieter with most questions answered and waiting for next update.

To not let little FAP loose interest on us, where do you all think MC is storming off to and what is the scene ASLPRO wanted us to see before he could get at some more steamy scenes in last episode?

I do remember there was also another daughter mentioned that I am not sure she was of right age? Twins maybe (though since their mentioned age, they should not be in game in a sexual way)? Does MC have a hot housekeeper or guest in the house besides Syrina?

Also if Kasey wont mind, what rock song do you think would fit MC best? Easy opener Rolling Stones: Sympathy for the Devil or Satisfaction :)

Prodigy1189

Feb 4, 2018
Morning gang and Fappians, seems it has gotten a lot quieter with most questions answered and waiting for next update.

To not let little FAP loose interest on us, where do you all think MC is storming off to and what is the scene ASLPRO wanted us to see before he could get at some more steamy scenes in last episode?

I do remember there was also another daughter mentioned that I am not sure she was of right age? Twins maybe (though since their mentioned age, they should not be in game in a sexual way)? Does MC have a hot housekeeper or guest in the house besides Syrina?

Also if Kasey wont mind, what rock song do you think would fit MC best? Easy opener Rolling Stones: Sympathy for the Devil or Satisfaction :)
not right now, but TNT by ACDC might be good for when he realizes the full extent of his powers/who he is. lol.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes