Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Must ponder the route that our intrepid (Anti) Hero before I could possibly guesstimate.
@DA22
To your second, another obvious choice of his WWE enterance theme(gawd my dad would be proud that I mentioned that psuedo sport :p) Highway to Hell(Ac/Dc) or the aforementioned Number of the beast. An off the beaten path song for must of us yanks though is Himmel oder Helle by E Nomine. Heaven or Hell seems fitting for the choices he is being presented, and E Nomine's tracks are very gothic in feeling to me. Which seems fitting as the beginnings of our lil world.
Sorry for the spelling of the last track, I only have US and Rus enabled on this keyboard, the e in Helle is supposed to be umlauted.

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Morning gang and Fappians, seems it has gotten a lot quieter with most questions answered and waiting for next update.

To not let little FAP loose interest on us, where do you all think MC is storming off to and what is the scene ASLPRO wanted us to see before he could get at some more steamy scenes in last episode?

I do remember there was also another daughter mentioned that I am not sure she was of right age? Twins maybe (though since their mentioned age, they should not be in game in a sexual way)? Does MC have a hot housekeeper or guest in the house besides Syrina?

Also if Kasey wont mind, what rock song do you think would fit MC best? Easy opener Rolling Stones: Sympathy for the Devil or Satisfaction :)
I think i would choose the song by Milck called Devil Devil. Its not heavy metal but it has an ominous feel. :)
(Think it might have appeared in the TV-show Lucifer in one of the episodes in season 1).

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Morning gang and Fappians, seems it has gotten a lot quieter with most questions answered and waiting for next update.

To not let little FAP loose interest on us, where do you all think MC is storming off to and what is the scene ASLPRO wanted us to see before he could get at some more steamy scenes in last episode?

I do remember there was also another daughter mentioned that I am not sure she was of right age? Twins maybe (though since their mentioned age, they should not be in game in a sexual way)? Does MC have a hot housekeeper or guest in the house besides Syrina?

Also if Kasey wont mind, what rock song do you think would fit MC best? Easy opener Rolling Stones: Sympathy for the Devil or Satisfaction :)
Devil's Plaything by Beseech (Danzig Cover)

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Must ponder the route that our intrepid (Anti) Hero before I could possibly guesstimate.
@DA22
To your second, another obvious choice of his WWE enterance theme(gawd my dad would be proud that I mentioned that psuedo sport :p) Highway to Hell(Ac/Dc) or the aforementioned Number of the beast. An off the beaten path song for must of us yanks though is Himmel oder Helle by E Nomine. Heaven or Hell seems fitting for the choices he is being presented, and E Nomine's tracks are very gothic in feeling to me. Which seems fitting as the beginnings of our lil world.
Sorry for the spelling of the last track, I only have US and Rus enabled on this keyboard, the e in Helle is supposed to be umlauted.
We usually use the normal letter + an e for that if we don't have the possibility to write it. So when I was living in ireland my lastname was changed and the ü replaced with "ue" in this case it would be: "oe" for "ö" :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Ahh... a bit of a correction for everyone... the FAP will not be present in this update, while I did complete the part for her in, there is a smidge that I left out and will add for the start of April's release before shifting right over to the Kitchen scene with our lovely little fairy... *get thwapped by Syrina* ...I mean... our lovely Demonothan Princess....

THAT HURT!!!

Anyhow... so April's game is going to open up with a really, really intense scene and BIG SITUATION, then it will shift to the kitchen scene... March's, however, will be released on schedule, as I was able to finish everything up with the Rhianna/Azera scene and slightly larger than last release... and while it may have some blah, blah, blah that some people HATE... there is a very BIG reveal in it!!!

So look forward to that!!

Also as an ADDED Bonus... you will be the FIRST to see a new upcoming character that will be making her appearance later in the game.... Please allow me to introduce you to...

christine03.png
Married and just a few years younger than you (the MC), Christine will be your lovely, next door neighbor, who will play a VERY important role in helping you get situated in your new job working for the family business... but what exactly kind of help will she be able to provide you and what kind of doors will it open for you with her in the future?

Well, you'll just have to wait and see... ;)

Well, I best get back to work, want to get as much done on April's stuff before any further doctor's visits... and for the record, I am kind of partial to Highway To Hell by AC/DC... though there is a great many of wonder music used in the Lucifer television show too! :D

~Jack

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hyped for March update now, BUT no Syrina in March???? :teary: You definitely are a cruel tease ASLPRO, though you do understand we will be hounding you now for the April update as soon as March is out and we played through it. :evilsmile: Hope those doctors are nice to you and they and the nurses are all good looking ladies.:)

Christine is looking good (well I am partial to brunettes and dark haired ladies overall:heartcoveredeyes:) and if she is nice MC is absolutely looking forward to getting to know her better.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Christine is looking good (well I am partial to brunettes and dark haired ladies overall:heartcoveredeyes:) and if she is nice MC is absolutely looking forward to getting to know her better.
Its.. its not that any of us would EVER try to do lewd things with a married woman! Like.. thats too immoral for us, virtuous folks! Even if she won't wear a bra.. and i'd keep staring at her boobs, wondering if she is wearing panties as well... it doesn't mean i'd try to get under her skirt and fuck her sensless! (i'm totally gonna...:coldsweat:)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah if that lady is wearing a bra, it is more miraculous as your average wonderbra. o_O

Also you forgot another important question Ennoch that will necessitate us to lift her skirt, is she wearing stockings with garter or those long panties. If last we will have to show her the wickedness of her faulty ways. :evilsmile::evilsmile:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
@Project: MeMe it definitely seems to be a ren'py problem and skipping through the game, because I just had the same issue, you always seem to have in our game, with another game :)
I still didn't get an answer from the ren'py team about that one, but at least now I know it's not because I did something wrong :D
Hey, I haven't yet posted those saves, but I presume you no longer need them then. Saves me the trouble of opening my triple passworded and hidden folders where my eroge treasury lurks :D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hyped for March update now, BUT no Syrina in March???? :teary: You definitely are a cruel tease ASLPRO, though you do understand we will be hounding you now for the April update as soon as March is out and we played through it. :evilsmile: Hope those doctors are nice to you and they and the nurses are all good looking ladies.:)

Well the nurses are... hmm... well I'd like them more if the didn't poke and prod me so much, but they've seen all that I've to show and still haven't had any takers so... I guess I've gotten a little too old. x'D

Oh Christine is so very, very, very lovely and really love how good she turned out... that black hair and pale blue eyes gets me every time! :heartcoveredeyes:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Its.. its not that any of us would EVER try to do lewd things with a married woman! Like.. thats too immoral for us, virtuous folks! Even if she won't wear a bra.. and i'd keep staring at her boobs, wondering if she is wearing panties as well... it doesn't mean i'd try to get under her skirt and fuck her sensless! (i'm totally gonna...:coldsweat:)
Oh, no, no, no... we'd never do anything as abhorrent as messing around with a beautiful, married woman... nope, not us... unless she wanted us to or we could maybe get away with it... and you never know, having someone other than her husband touching, teasing and pleasing her might be just what she wants...

...guess we'll just have to wait and see!! :cool:

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Hey, I haven't yet posted those saves, but I presume you no longer need them then. Saves me the trouble of opening my triple passworded and hidden folders where my eroge treasury lurks :D
Hehe yeah I don't need them anymore, but thanks :D Some other people seem to have the same problem so it's on renpytoms side now to look into it :)

Reactions: DA22 and ASLPro3D

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Here's a link to a video in which I explain how to update Wicked Choices on Windows (Same would be for Linux) and a little bit about the Automatic Savegames.

Password to play the video: aslpro3d

p.S.: I didn't "speak" english for more than 11 years, so pardon me for not pronouncing everything as it should be :)

p.p.S.: Sorry that was the wrong video before, changed the link to the right one now.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah if that lady is wearing a bra, it is more miraculous as your average wonderbra. o_O

Also you forgot another important question Ennoch that will necessitate us to lift her skirt, is she wearing stockings with garter or those long panties. If last we will have to show her the wickedness of her faulty ways. :evilsmile::evilsmile:
Nope, she's just wearing a body-stocking... so her large breasts (38DD) are a little gravity affected and the body-stocking snaps at the crotch for easier access with the assistance of raising the skirt... no garters this time around, but her legs do look good in stockings and high heeled pumps! ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Nope, she's just wearing a body-stocking... so her large breasts (38DD) are a little gravity affected and the body-stocking snaps at the crotch for easier access with the assistance of raising the skirt... no garters this time around, but her legs do look good in stockings and high heeled pumps! ;)
Well I guess that leaves us no choice but to check whether it unsnaps easily and maybe a few encouraging spanks for her to wear some short tight skirts with stockings and garters in the near future. :angel: Oh and of course those stiletto high heels.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hehe yeah I don't need them anymore, but thanks :D Some other people seem to have the same problem so it's on renpytoms side now to look into it :)
it seems like a problem with screens drawn above others
might be an issue with the implementation of zorder
screens like skip_indicator or quick_menu are affected
also self created overlay screens disappear sometimes

Reactions: Palanto and DA22

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Ahh... a bit of a correction for everyone... the FAP will not be present in this update, while I did complete the part for her in, there is a smidge that I left out and will add for the start of April's release before shifting right over to the Kitchen scene with our lovely little fairy... *get thwapped by Syrina* ...I mean... our lovely Demonothan Princess....

THAT HURT!!!

Anyhow... so April's game is going to open up with a really, really intense scene and BIG SITUATION, then it will shift to the kitchen scene... March's, however, will be released on schedule, as I was able to finish everything up with the Rhianna/Azera scene and slightly larger than last release... and while it may have some blah, blah, blah that some people HATE... there is a very BIG reveal in it!!!

So look forward to that!!

Also as an ADDED Bonus... you will be the FIRST to see a new upcoming character that will be making her appearance later in the game.... Please allow me to introduce you to...

View attachment 73392
Married and just a few years younger than you (the MC), Christine will be your lovely, next door neighbor, who will play a VERY important role in helping you get situated in your new job working for the family business... but what exactly kind of help will she be able to provide you and what kind of doors will it open for you with her in the future?

Well, you'll just have to wait and see... ;)

Well, I best get back to work, want to get as much done on April's stuff before any further doctor's visits... and for the record, I am kind of partial to Highway To Hell by AC/DC... though there is a great many of wonder music used in the Lucifer television show too! :D

~Jack
Fuuuuuck! (Am i allowed to say that btw?) This is some serious good news. :extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy:

The new character looks sexy as hell. Love the blue stockings. Bit different then the normal black ones, one usually see in games. :p (Looks helluva better then the MC´s daughter. There, i said it out loud). :angel:

Really looking forward to continue the story and see what you guys have in store for us. Looks like Christmas will be coming in March and April this year. :D

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes