Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Ok since that cat is out of the bag (the rape scene).

When i got to this scene in the game (remember that you have a choice of viewing it from 3 different perspectives, tested all of them). I applaud the dev for having the courage to add this entire scene. Its a key moment in the game and important for the story from my pov at least. Its it not meant to be enjoyable, it should make you feel uncomfortable.

No matter which viewpoint i choose, i was filled with anger and decided that i will do whatever it takes to help Claire...It is a very strong and emotional scene that plays out on the screen! I think my feelings for Claire are now engraved in stone. She is a survivor and a strong person. My love and protection she will have. I am pretty sure that i will make sure that Clair's mother and brother will trade living quarters with Lillith, if you know what i mean. Im even going to let my dog join them in their new home, haha! :evilsmile: ;)
I like your thinking but me i'm even darker i guess i would peel layers of skin off little by little than rip off finger nails and after that send them to that place like you said. I only did Claire's perspective some day i may try the mothers.

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
It's probably getting really gigantic, that's because we're trying, or better said ASL is trying to create an immersive story with plenty of details but also has the general idea all planned out. We're already talking about a "novel sized" (meaning real life book sized) game textwise. So yeah it's really getting big and we aren't even finished with chapter 4. Planned were iirc 12 chapter for book one..... X_x Since we have a general idea and plan for everything we won't go over the top, but to implement eveything planned we'll need a lot of time, since we're just three people and sadly most of the work is on ASLPro3D it's getting a little crazy workload wise... So as you can see the last releases were all kinda small, many people complained about it but it was still a lot of work even though it was less content than the previous releases. But I forced them to slow it down a bit because they can't go on like this and keep this release sizes up. There are other things we have to do than just the game, like our real life jobs and then Jacks health issues.... + his sometimes up to 4 jobs at the same time....
If that weren't the case and if we could do it fulltime, which we would love to, we could probably pump out more but as it looks right now we're somewhere at the limit timewise.... a day just has 24 hours unfortunately....

So yes, to answer this question:

It varies, the first chapters were whole chapter releases.
Since chapter 4 isn't yet finished completely I can't tell you how big it will get but I can at least tell you the size it already has.

Prologue: 2986 lines
Chapter One: 2.771 lines
Chapter Two: 1.287 lines
Chapter Three: 2.176 lines
Chapter Four p1: 2.086 lines
Chapter Four p2: 541 lines
Chapter Four p3: 488 lines
Chapter Four total: 3.115 lines (not finished yet)
Whole Game so far: ~12.335 lines of code

Included is the text ASL sends for each chapter, the image definitions (Which I do manually because of preference reasons :) ) , function calls and variable changes.
Excluded are all functions, classes and stuff I did in the background. Which would probably add another ~600 lines of code. Also excluded are all gui changes and additional screens (which I have coded so far but didn't implement them yet because there's stuff missing for them :) )

I still think it is a huge amount of coding, noting that none of you are doing this as a full-time job. :)

One tends to think that its just a couple of rendered pics and some line of text when playing the game. How hard can it be to make a VN? Well, you guys answered that question, and im in awe. :eek:

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
I like your thinking but me i'm even darker i guess i would peel layers of skin off little by little than rip off finger nails and after that send them to that place like you said. I only did Claire's perspective some day i may try the mothers.
Haha! I did not want to go into details because i dont know what the devs will let us do to these persons. But yes, i do have some more darker thoughts about ways to punishing them. Hell, im supposed to be the Antichrist for gods sake! :closedeyesmile:;)

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
A submissive female is nothing more then a lifeless blow up doll. No thanks! Besides, im sure she will come around when she finds herself without the family fortune and the children. :)
Agreed just leave her and take everything from her i would even tell the kids she was a whore cheater and if you stay her or stay in contact with your mom you are not getting anything. No wonder this dude is the antichrist i can see why he is about to go insane but i think he is about to get Syrina, Carina, Lynara, Claire and his daughter among other females so he really does not need the cheating wife so like i said kick her out of his life and blackmail the kids and since he is now the head of the family wealth and he has powers and a demon with powers he is about to know she cheated so he could win custody of the kids and make it so she never sees the kids again. But anyway whatever options we get i'm sure it is gonna be satisfying.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Agreed just leave her and take everything from her i would even tell the kids she was a whore cheater and if you stay her or stay in contact with your mom you are not getting anything. No wonder this dude is the antichrist i can see why he is about to go insane but i think he is about to get Syrina, Carina, Lynara, Claire and his daughter among other females so he really does not need the cheating wife so like i said kick her out of his life and blackmail the kids and since he is now the head of the family wealth and he has powers and a demon with powers he is about to know she cheated so he could win custody of the kids and make it so she never sees the kids again. But anyway whatever options we get i'm sure it is gonna be satisfying.
With age comes wisdom and many ways to play the "evil card". ;)

We just have to wait and see how the story will continue. :)

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Hahaha you guys are awesome :D The discussion is nice ;) Well but I really feel like I should bring one thing on the table. Just because you're "labeled" as the "antichrist" doesn't mean you're the asshole :D You can be, sure, but if you check out the story so far you can see that the religious stuff is pretty distorted and turned upside down a little...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well just remember, it's all fiction and your choices will determine the outcome ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
It is interesting to read people's thoughts when it comes to seeing how they'd like to see individuals "punished" when it comes to what's been done to Claire, as well as, discovering the fact that the MC's wife has been having an affair... so many different responses and reactions!!

While my initial response would to see them flayed alive, as well, I can honestly say that even that would be too good of a "punishment" for their actions... too quick, precise... and, well, too good for them.

No... there are far, far worse things that can be done to such individuals that doesn't require soaking in one's blood and entrails... something that is far, far more devastating, lasting and will turn their lives into a constant "hell"... pain only last so long before the brain turns it off... no, pain isn't an answer, it is only a quick moment of satisfaction... no, their "punishment" needs to be long lasting... :evilsmile: ...and something they will never, ever, ever likely forget...

But, their time will come... the choice will be yours... and it will be something that none of them will ever likely forget. :evilupset:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah this game is not for the fainthearted or those that do not like a story. The game has some people that are way more evil, damaged or both depending on your view as a certain Eric. The world is not a very kind or forgiving place and other people act on their own desires, goals and wishes, without being very in love with MC or even caring about him at all or wishing for a relationship with him or much respect for other people either.

If you can look beyond this though, this game is quite the gem with solid coding (heads up to Palanto),a great story up till now, very good renders, a committed team and even some very fappable characters, little or not. :evilsmile: So unless you really can't live without a fairy-tale everything goes as you wish and only you count as MC world, I would say this game is well worth checking out and you may enjoy yourself a lot.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It is interesting to read people's thoughts when it comes to seeing how they'd like to see individuals "punished" when it comes to what's been done to Claire, as well as, discovering the fact that the MC's wife has been having an affair... so many different responses and reactions!!
Well to be honest my view on dear nephew and dear wive is somewhat different to be honest, though I can even feel a little sorry for the nephew since he is also a product of the training by his mother, he does need to be stopped though and could have made different choices. Revenge will be sweet in his case.

Considering the wive I do reserve judgement still, also based on the different answers based upon your answer to her. Yes she adulterated and might have betrayed MC, but people do fall in love and lust. Shit happens as they say and it does concern someone she has had feelings for even before meeting MC and she had been acting as a loyal and loving wive till she fell for him again. Now if that asshole (the other guy) did just seduce her because he knew I as MC would be inheriting. Then I will break him and destroy his world, so he would wish he could die if I get the chance. I do not like people using and abusing my loved ones. :evilupset:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Now for a maybe not very popular sentiment, if you play through Claire's mom view of the cat out of the bag scene, it seems she could well be very happy if you break her and make her submit to you completely and keep giving her the attention she craves.:evilsmile:

You could well win yourself that way a very loyal if twisted ally and servant. Just a question how you can do that and keep Claire happy and save as well, since she is absolutely a higher priority to me. :closedtongue:

Weird thing is this could well be the solution that would spread most happiness and would be most in your self interest as MC.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
A submissive female is nothing more then a lifeless blow up doll
I wouldn't say that. I've met with many types of sub women and they aren't all like that. At least half of them are not. Thank you Dark Gods, i love you, for giving us not just braindead fuckdolls! x'D
But seriously. Dominants can't do much with a lifeless blow up doll either. It sure annoys the hell out of me when i meet one and i leave them well enough alone with great haste. Honestly, this is more like a specific fetish. Some prefer braindead fuckdolls and trust me, some subs have the fetish to become one! Its alright this way :) But its not true that they are all like that. For example i like subs whom i can have a normal conversation, who initiate stuff their own. Like.. any normal person. Its totally lackluster otherwise having just a doll... I'm dominant but i love seeing sub females with personality in games too. I love turning a woman into a sub the most. Because i'm a corrupter. And this, to a degree, means exactly that the more complex, the deeper her personality is the more i'm tempted. If i would have to choose between a naive, saintly but very simple girl... and a headstrong, authoritive ceo type of woman with sharp intellect.. i'd choose the latter 9/10. And i'd expect her to retain her wits even when i made her my lewd lustpet!

But this is just me. Truth is, no dominant or submissive streaks are the same. We all love different things, different approaches. The problem almost always stem from that people instinctively prefer to generalize. So if they think a dom should be asshole they think all dom should be one, is one. If they think a sub is a braindead vegetable, they think all should be one, are one. The truth is, thankfully, that this is much more colourful and not just black and white like that.

We are getting way too serious here though :happyblush

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Agreed Ennoch, I might add as well that any non-abusive Sub-Dom relationship is based upon consent, even moreso as in normal relationships. A lifeless and witless doll cannot consent.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Agreed Ennoch, I might add as well that any non-abusive Sub-Dom relationship is based upon consent, even moreso as in normal relationships.
Which is called Master/Pet relation, its based on love where the dom is a loving and caring one. Yes indeed :) Exactly what i'm talking about. There are so many types, so many preferences ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
True, but do remember when we go to the non-consensual Sub-Dom relationships they are abusive and/or even rape, just like with any other relationship. Better keep those just a fantasy.:cool:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
As a Dominate, I tend to be a more Master/Pet relationship than Master/Servant… I prefer to rule with pleasure more than pain… I can shift to delivering some pain, but I am not very masochistic in the pain department, but enjoy causing discomfort and humiliation to those that prove troublesome.

Despite my deeply ingrained Dominate streak within me, the wife and I neither have that sort of relationship with one another… we really are a perfect balance for one another.

Anyway, the reason I mention my streak as I have is to give you a little better idea as to the level Dominance that you may be able to expect if a route like that one is chosen… it will involve spanks, crops, bondage and plenty of humiliation to the victim… no cutting and shit like that.

I have particular ideas of how relationships will go with specific characters, like Janice (Claire’s Mother), as well as, with Terri (the MC’s wife) and with William (Claire’s brother)…

The level of severity to their “punishment” by you the player will determine how quick they break or come around and/or how difficult your life (as the MC) is going to be… hence the reason we are putting in a lot of variables and will be focusing a lot on relationship points with each character… which will rise and fall accordingly.

Unlike most of the erotic games that throw people at you, ours have distinct personalities and reasons for those personalities…

Despite how some may feel about William (Claire’s brother) and what he’s done to Claire, @DA22 is very much correct that William is ALSO a victim in this screwed up family; pressured and programmed to do the things he’s done to Claire to such extent, he views her the way he does all because of his mother…

…and, in some ways, Janice’s feelings of regret, anger, frustration and need to manipulate things is a product of the life that she had lived with her husband before he died…

In this game, each person is the way they are by circumstances, some within their control, some not… how you meet out “punishment” for such things will be your decision, but make no mistake, each choice will come with consequences… some small and barely noticeable, some not… and some that won’t even show up until much later in the story, when it is already TOO LATE to go back and change things… so, as the Templar Knight stated in Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade… “Choose wisely”. ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Or choose wickedly and live with the consequences. :)

Though I suspect Janice might crave some of the harder SM stuff, that I would skirt in real life. Claire though considering her background and grooming by her father, might well be very happy in a Pet role as long as she feels protected and loved.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes