SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Like you, I spent time in the military (8 years) and my motto has always been: "Observe, Adapt and Overcome" and all of my writing and this game will be employing that philosophy giving players little hints of what could happen, or might happen, as well as, the opportunity to work your way out situations that arise.

That little choice you made, today, may not have a consequence to it for a couple of chapters later... so yeah... you never know when that decision might pay off, or come back to bite you in the butt right away. Makes it more interesting and much more realistic in my opinion. ;)
Now this sounds awesome. I would love if things like that could be implemented in the game. In most of the other games choices like that has no meaning to the story or affect the game. Its just pure cosmetics to satisfy the players own lust. (Not such a bad thing in general). :closedeyesmile:

A salute for a warrior!

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Tried searching, but nothing was very clear :p
I saw the Cheating tag and curious if its the good or bad kind of cheating. good being where you can do something about it or the bad kind where it just happens and you cant do anything about it?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
This is more a story game till now, where it happened with one character or two depending of your views about it before you can change it or even knew about it.

In the future you will be able to do something about it if you wish or take revenge for it, but those choices will have consequences. This is not an Eric game or a game based upon NTR, but about people who do good and bad things in a not very normal world. Yeah cheating is one of those things, not the worst by far though. :evilsmile:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Now this sounds awesome. I would love if things like that could be implemented in the game. In most of the other games choices like that has no meaning to the story or affect the game. Its just pure cosmetics to satisfy the players own lust. (Not such a bad thing in general). :closedeyesmile:

A salute for a warrior!
Things kind of are already set for it... variable wise, thanks to @Palanto Games, one will occur in the next couple of months from a choice you may've or may not have already made (not telling what, hehehe) but yeah, the ramifications of that particular choice is going to change the game for many. ;)

And, thank you for the salute! :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Tried searching, but nothing was very clear :p
I saw the Cheating tag and curious if its the good or bad kind of cheating. good being where you can do something about it or the bad kind where it just happens and you cant do anything about it?
Depends entirely on your point of view... as the male MC you are married and will be having sex with those other than your wife... your wife, as just recently been revealed (spoiler) has ALREADY been cheating on you... can you do something about her (your wife) cheating on you, you will be as the story progresses, if you decide to... or not, it will be up to you. ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This is more a story game till now, where it happened with one character or two depending of your views about it before you can change it or even knew about it.

In the future you will be able to do something about it if you wish or take revenge for it, but those choices will have consequences. This is not an Eric game or a game based upon NTR, but about people who do good and bad things in a not very normal world. Yeah cheating is one of those things, not the worst by far though. :evilsmile:
Yeah thank GOD it isn't... no offense to Dark Silver, but yeah... this isn't THAT kind of story.

Suffice to say, that doesn't mean that there may or may not be NTR in the game, after all, the MC is cheating on the wife, the wife is cheating on the MC and eventually, somewhere along the story, each are going to find out about the other's indiscretions... how that plays out, you'll have to wait and see and will also determine on your choices... but yeah, this isn't like the other game with no name... ;)

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
*Double Standard* The main character can cheat all he wants, but if one of his women cheats ... well lets cut her limbs off and pull out her teeth and cover her in honey beside a huge fire ant hill ... :evilsmile:

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
*Double Standard* The main character can cheat all he wants, but if one of his women cheats ... well lets cut her limbs off and pull out her teeth and cover her in honey beside a huge fire ant hill ... :evilsmile:
or change her lover's gender and put him on the street to make a quick buck(or just to see her reaction) :p

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Things kind of are already set for it... variable wise, thanks to @Palanto Games, one will occur in the next couple of months from a choice you may've or may not have already made (not telling what, hehehe) but yeah, the ramifications of that particular choice is going to change the game for many. ;)

And, thank you for the salute! :)
Fuck, now you are just teasing us like naughty teens do on a summers beach. Yeah, i get approached & teased a lot when fishing by the lake or the river with the rod in my hand. ;):closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
or change her lover's gender and put him on the street to make a quick buck(or just to see her reaction) :p
Whoa Wyrme, you have quite the mean streak, could be interesting, might be even worse to take her lover in female form yourself in front of her eyes though and make sure her lover enjoys it. You could also turn him into a dog for someone else to enjoy while wifey gets to watch. o_O:evilsmile::angel:

Edit: For players that are into that you also could just keep him male, unable to get hard again, take him in front of your wife and make sure he enjoys it. (Might be slightly to evil though. :angel:)

Edit2: @Footfan Yeah our ASLPRO is one mean tease, I guess he just loves being houded to bring out next update asap :biggrin:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Something like that :D All this fairness thingy won't be my moral compass as Prince charming (of hell)! :cool:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Ahhh.... it is so refreshing to be amongst those who are as devious as I in their desire to be vindicated. :evilsmile: It feels like home here!

I will say, that there will be punishment aplenty for those who've wronged you (or the MC) in clever, unique ways... the first being Janice and William... but I shall not go too much into detail, you will just have to wait and decide their fate when the time comes... as for your wife's partner... yes, punishment and judgement shall also be released upon them... however, that time won't come till just before the end of the First Book (or current game)... and will be the launching point for the Book Two... but getting way ahead of myself here.

I mean, I am not sure that people are going to want such an expansive story and stick with it beyond the first one... people get bored quickly these days and may not be interested in a sequel game or whatnot... just going to have to see as the game and story progresses... if it looks like people are bailing, I will just do a "capped" story ending and end the game.

We'll see.

Got to get the first Book of Wicked Choices done first and there is still much story to tell before we think about anything beyond that. ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
will say, that there will be punishment aplenty for those who've wronged you (or the MC) in clever, unique ways... the first being Janice and William... but I shall not go too much into detail, you will just have to wait and decide their fate when the time comes... as for your wife's partner... yes, punishment and judgement shall also be released upon them... however, that time won't come till just before the end of the First Book (or current game)... and will be the launching point for the Book Two... but getting way ahead of myself here.
As said before, still reserving judgement on the wive, but if the one that seduced her did so, just because he wanted an ace in the hole for the coming power struggle, I will definitely enjoy doing some very Wicked things to or with him. :evilsmile: On other hand if it is real love and lust for each other, I might well let them just walk away and be happy together after having had good discussion with her on why she kept me stringing along that long. :) I guess Lynara, Syrina, Christine, Claire and possibly Lillith and Michelle and a few others will be able to mend my broken heart.o_O

Well as far as things go at this moment would not mind seeing a part two, on other hand you meanly hinting at the way better stories you had also makes a person curious. Maybe we should hound you into making two games at same time. :evilsmile: (Well maybe if patronage grows big enough you could afford a bigger team to help you and that might be a realistic possibility:) )

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I mean, I am not sure that people are going to want such an expansive story and stick with it beyond the first one... people get bored quickly these days and may not be interested in a sequel game or whatnot... just going to have to see as the game and story progresses... if it looks like people are bailing, I will just do a "capped" story ending and end the game.
i don't think you have to worry about people getting bored
keep up that intriguing story and you have to worry about being able to release new chapters as fast as people want it

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
*snip* I guess Lynara, Syrina, Christine, Claire and possibly Lillith and Michelle and a few others will be able to mend my broken heart.o_O

Well as far as things go at this moment would not mind seeing a part two, on other hand you meanly hinting at the way better stories you had also makes a person curious. Maybe we should hound you into making two games at same time. :evilsmile: (Well maybe if patronage grows big enough you could afford a bigger team to help you and that might be a realistic possibility:) )
Hehe yeah they'd be enough for me too :D

Yeah that all depends on so many factors :) But yes, if we had a bigger team and ASLPro3D just needs to write the story then it would be a possibility (He only wants to write, so if he reaches that goal it will be much faster for us to work on releases).
BUT and that's a big BUT, only if neither of the games would suffer because of it. But let's just focus on Wicked Choices - Book One for now, until we have a big enough fan base we can discuss stuff like that with all of you again :)

i don't think you have to worry about people getting bored
keep up that intriguing story and you have to worry about being able to release new chapters as fast as people want it
Oh it's already at that point.... we're already pretty worried about getting the stuff released as fast and good as possible :) We're also worried about the size of the releases, since they're kinda small atm because of multiple reasons and it looks like it will stay like that for a while :-\ It would be so much easier if the 1 at the front of the patreon $/month amount would be a 4 or 5 :) ASLPro3D could do all the stuff full time then and get an artist for the renders :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
As @Palanto Games has indicated, and think I've mentioned before, that if we could get the support that we see other... ahem *cough* 'creators' *cough* get then our goal is to expand the business, not line our pockets... including hiring staff from the game company that I freelance with to build another game (Unity or Havok based) while continuing to work on Wicked Choices... and if profits permit, hire an artist for "Wicked Choices: Book Two" so that I can shift to just the writing job.

As I said before, Wicked Choices was just a castaway story with not a lot of development time... a means to test if there would be interest in my storytelling abilities (certainly not my art or programming abilities, lol)... seems there is and Palanto has already had the pleasure of reading my novel that would be one of the "universes" that we'd be introducing to gamers in the future.

Right now, the main focus is getting each release of Wicked Choices pumped out on time for players, get my health situated a bit more stable to increase workflow again and increase our Patreon Support to expand our games... and to do that, we need to prove to people we are serious about what we want to do, to earn the money we need to make to expand the company of ASLPro3D... and the best way we can do that is stay focused and keep working on Wicked Choices. :)

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
*snip*
seems there is and Palanto has already had the pleasure of reading my novel that would be one of the "universes" that we'd be introducing to gamers in the future.
*snip*
Yes I had the pleasure and can only recommend it to anyone who likes some supernatural creature dark fantasy stories :) I actually had to rush into discord in the middle of the night just to complain about how he ended the first novel because I wanted to read on but there is no sequel released yet! :p

VG27

Oct 10, 2017
ASLPro3D

Strangely Enough, I have never posted, I have simply been lurking and leeching here for about 6 months (to be honest) this is simply the best adult game I have played, I am interested in the characters, the writing is fantastic, and realistic, the renders are great quality.. And simply put, you now have another supporter on your Paetron.

Great Game,

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes