Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
As i've mentioned before, i'm a corrupter myself which, in my case at least, means that i care little about physical punishment and bondage in general. Yes, i'm one of those rare types who is a dominant but not into bondage. Its heresy, i know :D I'm much more interested seeing a personality changed, bent to suit my desire and when i have the option in a game to make the mc a dominant one and turn others around him into subs for his desires i'd definitely go that route.

In my previous posts i already expressed how i find it unfortunate that this can often be achieved only if the mc becomes a major asshole as well.. which i personally don't like but overlook and enjoy the lewd scenes and the changes in the woman instead. I'm not attracted to the slave route that much either, especially not in the literal sense. And i'm not into master/pet either. Yeah, my taste is kinda peculiar, albeit not standalone as a matter of fact. There are games to my likings though (i mean regarding domination) and i have high hopes for this one too especially in the long run :) Probably i'm going to be fine with any dominant route, or more like.. any route that offers the chance to make women into subs in this vn. No, not mindless sexdolls :D More like addicts to the pleasure the mc delivers which makes them submissive not just in the bedroom but outside of it as well.

On an entirelly different note. I think its worth to mention that not everyone of us cares about whether somone is a major jerk due to reasons :) I understand that lots of people find it hard to simply accept the fact that somebody is a jerk and will try to find a reason for that. I for example am rarely looking for reasons. For example i care not why somebody became a huge butthurt. What i'm trying to say here is that i don't think that anyone has to be victim underneath the surface of being a perpetrator and to be honest.. i'm a type who doesn't give a damn that he or she was. Some people are just natural born bastards. And thats just one side of the coin. The other is that some of us players are not white knights in shiny armour either :) I love it most when i can play in the grey area. When i can be selfish, manipulative.. and get away with it. More often than not though the "goodness" is forced upon the players. Like he'll reach a bad end otherwise. Being punished for being a badguy no matter what kindofa guy i really was in the game. Oftentimes these things are too black-and-white for my taste in games. So now that i can be the antichrist i'm hoping to get away being a sinning sinner :D Within reason. My personal taste is to be a dictator but not a tyrant.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ah @Ennoch considering your second point, some people are born twisted or maybe all of us are to a greater or lesser degree, but most people become who they are through circumstances and/or choices. In the end though it is the same as with a rabid dog, you may regret the necessity to put them down, but if someone becomes too twisted it has to be done to protect others or yourself.

As my first sentence already implied very few of us are white knights either, though our motivations may be different, nor complete devils. :biggrin:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
For me... I don't bother very much into the reasons of why a person is the way they are... I primarily judge them on first contact and my opinion of them is set, I care little for the reasons, other than my impression of them is what it is and I act accordingly...

...that said, this being a game/novel of considerable inner workings, I understand that there are many out there who like to explore an individual's psyche and find out what makes them "tick" and I develop my characters enough for people to be able to do so, in order for them to make "informed" decisions if they want.

As for the endings of the game, I don't really see there being a "bad" ending... there may be some endings that people will care not to get, but the term "bad" is merely conjecture, assigned a status term by a social group of individuals personal preferences...

For example... incest is "BAD" because the current social group that outnumbers the other who view it differently has determined it to be "BAD", so it has become the current opinion.

"Normal" is a relative term designed by a populace outnumbering others to determine the current trend of what is acceptably "normal"... if 1.5 billion people suddenly woke up tomorrow and said that it was "normal" to wear pants on your head, those of us who didn't comply with the absurdity of it would be labeled as "rejects" and be considered "bad" by the whole.

So, the endings of Wicked Choices are going to be subjective to the individual who is playing it... allowing them to determine if the ending is "bad" or "undesirable" or not... I will present the endings and players will have to determine if it was an acceptable outcome for their actions or not...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So, the endings of Wicked Choices are going to be subjective to the individual who is playing it... allowing them to determine if the ending is "bad" or "undesirable" or not... I will present the endings and players will have to determine if it was an acceptable outcome for their actions or not...
Thats sounds good enough for me :)

...that said, this being a game/novel of considerable inner workings, I understand that there are many out there who like to explore an individual's psyche and find out what makes them "tick" and I develop my characters enough for people to be able to do so, in order for them to make "informed" decisions if they want.
Something i support fully. What i meant is that not all bad guys need a reason as of why they are bad guys, thats it :) That he NPCs have a detailed, explorable, inner workins is an entirelly different matter altogether. You know this better than i do for sure but even i realize the importance of a well-built character and its developement through the story. All stories are about this in the end. About characters and how they cope with situations. Story is just a catalyst for these things. I definitely love to see the inner workings of npc's, especially if this can be used to manipulate them, wether thats good or bad. To help them, to seduce them, charm them, deceive them. Make them subby pets, perhaps? :D:eazyHype:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I definitely love to see the inner workings of npc's, especially if this can be used to manipulate them, wether thats good or bad. To help them, to seduce them, charm them, deceive them. Make them subby pets, perhaps? :D:eazyHype:
The best way in which to manipulate someone, you must first understand them... know their strengths, their weaknesses and slowly apply pressure in the areas they will most easily crack... ;)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The best way in which to manipulate someone, you must first understand them... know their strengths, their weaknesses and slowly apply pressure in the areas they will most easily crack... ;)
You really should be advertising this! So it would reach all the Devs out there! All of them! Convert them to these views! Proselytize the one true way of the Dark Gods so that- ..*COUGH* Yes.. i.. i got carried away for a moment :coldsweat:

But seriously. This should be made mandatory in all games that deal with corruption at any level or rate. Really. The chance to actually learn about the characters that the mc is about to corrupt. To gain a better understanding and use that to his or her adventage! Not just always the blackmail... which is fine but for someone like me, all the mindplay this allows is the best. Games tend to be too simplistic when it comes to this.:'( Of course the grind.. now that i can see thrown in in throves!

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Hahaha you guys are awesome :D The discussion is nice ;) Well but I really feel like I should bring one thing on the table. Just because you're "labeled" as the "antichrist" doesn't mean you're the asshole :D You can be, sure, but if you check out the story so far you can see that the religious stuff is pretty distorted and turned upside down a little...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well just remember, it's all fiction and your choices will determine the outcome ;)
Yeah, the discussion got a bit carried away and off topic. :angel:

I for one don't want to turn my character into an asshole. I rather do good deeds then bad, even if i have to step on someones toes in the process. As you say, it is all just fiction. The speculations are probably just a side effect from wanting to continue the story while we wait for the release of the next chapter. Probably a natural occurrence when dealing with a good game and its captive story. :)

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
I wouldn't say that. I've met with many types of sub women and they aren't all like that. At least half of them are not. Thank you Dark Gods, i love you, for giving us not just braindead fuckdolls! x'D
But seriously. Dominants can't do much with a lifeless blow up doll either. It sure annoys the hell out of me when i meet one and i leave them well enough alone with great haste. Honestly, this is more like a specific fetish. Some prefer braindead fuckdolls and trust me, some subs have the fetish to become one! Its alright this way :) But its not true that they are all like that. For example i like subs whom i can have a normal conversation, who initiate stuff their own. Like.. any normal person. Its totally lackluster otherwise having just a doll... I'm dominant but i love seeing sub females with personality in games too. I love turning a woman into a sub the most. Because i'm a corrupter. And this, to a degree, means exactly that the more complex, the deeper her personality is the more i'm tempted. If i would have to choose between a naive, saintly but very simple girl... and a headstrong, authoritive ceo type of woman with sharp intellect.. i'd choose the latter 9/10. And i'd expect her to retain her wits even when i made her my lewd lustpet!

But this is just me. Truth is, no dominant or submissive streaks are the same. We all love different things, different approaches. The problem almost always stem from that people instinctively prefer to generalize. So if they think a dom should be asshole they think all dom should be one, is one. If they think a sub is a braindead vegetable, they think all should be one, are one. The truth is, thankfully, that this is much more colourful and not just black and white like that.

We are getting way too serious here though :happyblush
By my nick you probably can tell what my fetish is. haha! :closedeyesmile:

Honestly i don't know very much about submissive sex stuff. Mostly because its not my thing. I don't judge what other ppl get off on as long as it is accepted between two (or more) adults involved. :)

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
I for one is happy that we have such a wise dev in ALSPro3D. (Think my lips are starting to turn more brown). ;)

I very much enjoy the fact that you are really creating a deeper personality for all these characters. Maybe this will be looked upon as a "Tom Clancy" novel but about sex, instead of politics, espionage and warfare. Like some of the other members here, I'm am also more interested in the psychological part of corruption then the physical.

One thing that pisses me off is ppl who cant think on their own and just follow the river downstream. During my time in the armed forces, we were constantly reminded of thinking on our own. "Never stop thinking", is a motto i still live by.

I believe this motto applies to Wicked Choices from what i have understood from ASLPro3D. This will not just be a simple point & click game just to get to the next sex scene. For ex; The choice of cumming inside Clair or not will probable affect how the story will move forward or end. I'm not sure if exactly this choice will affect the game, but i believe that "small" things like this will play a role if i have understood correctly how you want this game to be.

Now i just need to find a cool WC-signature to add, and i will be a happy camper! :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Look at OP, some signatures were added there. Not sure if some others were added later by other players or that those were also all added to OP.

@ Also last remark considering Sub-Dom, since it is only a part of the game. When you take away the BDSM subculture that is often associated with it, we all fall somewhere in the spectrum between fully Sub or fully Dom, so it is a part of all our relations. Especially with significant others, so just relegating it to that specific subculture, might make you miss out on some interesting dynamics in relationships. ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I for one is happy that we have such a wise dev in ALSPro3D. (Think my lips are starting to turn more brown). ;)

I very much enjoy the fact that you are really creating a deeper personality for all these characters. Maybe this will be looked upon as a "Tom Clancy" novel but about sex, instead of politics, espionage and warfare. Like some of the other members here, I'm am also more interested in the psychological part of corruption then the physical.

One thing that pisses me off is ppl who cant think on their own and just follow the river downstream. During my time in the armed forces, we were constantly reminded of thinking on our own. "Never stop thinking", is a motto i still live by.

I believe this motto applies to Wicked Choices from what i have understood from ASLPro3D. This will not just be a simple point & click game just to get to the next sex scene. For ex; The choice of cumming inside Clair or not will probable affect how the story will move forward or end. I'm not sure if exactly this choice will affect the game, but i believe that "small" things like this will play a role if i have understood correctly how you want this game to be.

Now i just need to find a cool WC-signature to add, and i will be a happy camper! :)
Like you, I spent time in the military (8 years) and my motto has always been: "Observe, Adapt and Overcome" and all of my writing and this game will be employing that philosophy giving players little hints of what could happen, or might happen, as well as, the opportunity to work your way out situations that arise.

That little choice you made, today, may not have a consequence to it for a couple of chapters later... so yeah... you never know when that decision might pay off, or come back to bite you in the butt right away. Makes it more interesting and much more realistic in my opinion. ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well just played the newest version :heartcoveredeyes: that ASLPRO and Palanto were so nice to allow me to play together with the USD 30 patrons as a FP95 patron. My that is quite a nice big reveal in the story, will not spoiler it for you all, but me and ASLPRO did touch upon it before in this thread. :biggrin:

Now it is high time to start hounding ASLPRO for the April update and the reveal of Christina and the wickedness of little Fap. :evilsmile::angel:

Oh I played game with new save and found no bugs in the path I chose and update with patch went flawlessly. :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well just played the newest version :heartcoveredeyes: that ASLPRO and Palanto were so nice to allow me to play together with the USD 30 patrons as a FP95 patron. My that is quite a nice big reveal in the story, will not spoiler it for you all, but me and ASLPRO did touch upon it before in this thread. :biggrin:

Now it is high time to start hounding ASLPRO for the April update and the reveal of Christina and the wickedness of little Fap. :evilsmile::angel:

Oh I played game with new save and found no bugs in the path I chose and update with patch went flawlessly. :)
Glad you enjoyed it @DA22 and to hear that there were no troubles with the saves and the update patch (that is AWESOME NEWS), looking forward to hearing from @planetmorpheus , @El bacca Del Chew , @Wyrme and the other F95 patrons that choose to support us both here and on Patreon and who we shipped the game out to already... see if they enjoyed the reveal as well!

Most of the story is already written for next month (got a little expanding to do on it, to make it a little fuller of a release), just waiting to get my computer back from the shop so I can begin rendering... but May's issue... woooo going to be so erotic and HOT!!! YUMMY!!!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You know that dirty joke about a hunter and a bear? I guess you really like to be hounded as well. :evilsmile:

Hope your revised and updated computer will be even better as you hope.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Glad you enjoyed it @DA22 and to hear that there were no troubles with the saves and the update patch (that is AWESOME NEWS), looking forward to hearing from @planetmorpheus , @El bacca Del Chew , @Wyrme
I will as soon as i get home :)
Thanks my friend and my modest support is well deserved and earned.
My regards to the wife and as always my best wishes for you. And ofc i don't forget the great value/talent added by @Palanto Games

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Guys, you are just teasing us poor pirates now :p Thats so Eeevil!:cool:
:D Yeah you'll get the release soon enough, don't worry :D But we have to make sure the paying customers get the game first ;) Would be unfair for them otherwise :p (Even though you already get it pretty soon each month, together with the $5 patrons instead of the $1 :) )
Aaaand as you probably already put together, people from f95 who start pledging get the version together with the $30 patreons even if they don't pledge $30 ;)

p.S.: Keep teasing the pirates! :D It's their punishment for not spending their treasure on our treasure x'D

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
Looks like you somehow got some duplicate files in the \renpy\ folder. Find and delete "C:\Users\U\Downloads\WickedChoices-pc\renpy\common\000atl(1).rpyc". If that was the only duplicate file, the game should load fine. If not, there may be other duplicates. Easiest thing to do would be to just delete the game folder and re-extract it (your saves will not be deleted).
thanks bud

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Look at OP, some signatures were added there. Not sure if some others were added later by other players or that those were also all added to OP.

@ Also last remark considering Sub-Dom, since it is only a part of the game. When you take away the BDSM subculture that is often associated with it, we all fall somewhere in the spectrum between fully Sub or fully Dom, so it is a part of all our relations. Especially with significant others, so just relegating it to that specific subculture, might make you miss out on some interesting dynamics in relationships. ;)
I got a bit of insight these last few days about Sub & Dom play. So i get what you mean, and also why women often go for a dominant Alpha male (bad boys). BDSM has nothing to do with it, as i thought in my uneducated little world. :)

Managed to find a sig to add, was not that hard.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes