• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
what do you mean press keys during the scenes

they fuck and you need to press z>x>k? like that?
No. There's a fast forward button that speeds up a sex scene, so if you don't want to watch a scene, you need to press ctrl or mouse button key and wait ~4-6 seconds. You know, a bar fills up = ok (skip). Not sure what's the problem.
Or he's referring to sex training, but it's not relevant. There's a small mini-game to earn exp, that's all.

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2018
Knowing what visual bugs are would be helpful. :) I tested on 2 PC, med/low end and it worked well. Be more specific :)
Thanks for the quick response!

So, the bug is this weird...idk how to describe it, but essentially it screws up the sex animation. Maybe an image would be helpful?

1.png

Basically, this image keeps zooming past the display, changing its vertical position. It keeps going faster and faster as time passes.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Thanks for the quick response!

So, the bug is this weird...idk how to describe it, but essentially it screws up the sex animation. Maybe an image would be helpful?

View attachment 428272

Basically, this image keeps zooming past the display, changing its vertical position. It keeps going faster and faster as time passes.
What are your pc spec? Which os? System resolution? Try download B version and play it.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Bugs (?):
- some spelling/tense/punctuation errors, minimal amounts so far.
- For the quest "First Step": When the quest is completed, nothing triggered and the quest still shows as Active (see pics).

Questions:
- Are you planning on fleshing out the tutorial more? There is a lot of content that could be explained better.
- Will finishing quests gain you bonuses (such as stat/EXP gain) in the future besides the actual point of the quest (Fixing a wall -> Wall fixed).
- Since the scripted story sex scenes interact similarly to the Training sex scenes, any plans for the story sex scenes to also add exp/stats also?

Merseault

Feb 13, 2018
Press Enter to continue...
thx for that! i was already desperate and about to delete the game^^

(and i mean, why does only pressing enter work at that moment?! :unsure:)

if others may have the same problem, see screenshot for the scene, where you have to press enter to progress

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
So, what do you first?
I think update the training room to lvl 3 would be good at the beginning. Without it in my first try, the girls where not even trained in LVL D n.services till the opening.

Maybe the Master room to lvl 2 or 3, but I'm not sure, lvl 3 cost maybe little to much.

I'm not sure how to rest effectively.
Also about what the girls should study at the beginning. Beauty, Charm, Concentration,...

What I do not like so far:
I do not really understand why health is so much effected after few days training the MC gives. This makes for me not any sense. Same with the girls, they do not really much to loose health so fast.

The user interface could really need reducing the number of mouse clicks and waiting times
- Materials, food and ddrinks should be possible to get already in the overview screen automatically while upgrading the rooms. Why the micromanagment? And not calculate the costs automatically? If you have materials from other sources, if it happens(!), it could be incl. in the calculations.
- Why not a map where you can see the different locations instead of clicking first on locations or shops and than choose the location you want to enter?
- instead of clicking in the training room 'Call a Girl', show the girls there you may want to call.
- maybe offer to skip events of a day faster. I think I started already 3 or 4 times and do not really want to see them again in the moment to get to the point I want to proceed. Shift helps, but maybe skipping them completely would be a nice option.
Ever mouse click, every opening of text boxes, menues, whole pictures removes time from having fun. This may not be so bad if you do it only once or twice an hour, but if you do need to use it very often it uses up much time. Especially the material micromanagment is boring as hell.

An explanation how the training works would be nice. What does the appearing heart symbol do?

Should Kono Fudeyo not train the girls, too?

What are the stats of the girls doing like Beauty, Charm, Concentration,...? I wonder if they get also trained during Courtesan work or only while studying?

Why does the MC not bring the girls into his room in the evening for sex (education)? I mean it was what he said that he will do it.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Bugs (?):
- some spelling/tense/punctuation errors, minimal amounts so far.
- For the quest "First Step": When the quest is completed, nothing triggered and the quest still shows as Active (see pics).

Questions:
- Are you planning on fleshing out the tutorial more? There is a lot of content that could be explained better.
- Will finishing quests gain you bonuses (such as stat/EXP gain) in the future besides the actual point of the quest (Fixing a wall -> Wall fixed).
- Since the scripted story sex scenes interact similarly to the Training sex scenes, any plans for the story sex scenes to also add exp/stats also?
I already have a guy helping me out with fixing grammar. There's this tool translator++ which lets you open game files, make edits and send me one file so I can see what was changed, where and make grammar fixes. It's a good tool for that and easy to use. So, if anyone wants to contribute helping me out with this task, let me know :) It's a lot of text, the extra hand would be helpful.
I already fixed "First Step". On the next sex training, if conditions are met (Saka&Yura is D rank), quest notification will pop up. An event will play the next day if no story-based event plays on that day or it'll skip to the next day until requirements are met.

Are you planning on fleshing out the tutorial more?
Definitely. I've made a tutorial in a rush. I know I need to make it more informative with less text. Also, changes are made very often. For ex. now low maintenance instead of damaging your reputation after skipping the day will have an influence on bad events (buildings/rooms being shut down for several days, girls getting hurt etc.). It was confusing since no notification popped up when your reputation was going down. I think this way it's more informative and creative to inform a player that he needs to fix the place up (btw there's an improvement which stops maintenance gradual decrease called "Reinforced Wood".

Will finishing quests gain you bonuses (such as stat/EXP gain) in the future besides the actual point of the quest (Fixing a wall -> Wall fixed).
Fixing a wall should activate a small event where you gain items that you can sell to the general store for ~2k. Also, it affects some lines when Fudeyo visits your room. So, yeah, I try to give every quest some meaningful reward. Speaking of quest, later on I'm planning to add places of interest to visit, with quests and events waiting for you to activate.

Since the scripted story sex scenes interact similarly to the Training sex scenes, any plans for the story sex scenes to also add exp/stats also?
No. Scripted story sex scenes just follow the story. It's to be enjoyed, no mini-games, no exp. Just a story.

(and i mean, why does only pressing enter work at that moment?! :unsure:)
It's a bug. There's 3-4 occasions this happens. It'll be fixed in the next patch.

So, what do you first?
I think update the training room to lvl 3 would be good at the beginning. Without it in my first try, the girls where not even trained in LVL D n.services till the opening.

Maybe the Master room to lvl 2 or 3, but I'm not sure, lvl 3 cost maybe little to much.

I'm not sure how to rest effectively.
Also about what the girls should study at the beginning. Beauty, Charm, Concentration,...

What I do not like so far:
I do not really understand why health is so much effected after few days training the MC gives. This makes for me not any sense. Same with the girls, they do not really much to loose health so fast.

The user interface could really need reducing the number of mouse clicks and waiting times
- Materials, food and ddrinks should be possible to get already in the overview screen automatically while upgrading the rooms. Why the micromanagment? And not calculate the costs automatically? If you have materials from other sources, if it happens(!), it could be incl. in the calculations.
- Why not a map where you can see the different locations instead of clicking first on locations or shops and than choose the location you want to enter?
- instead of clicking in the training room 'Call a Girl', show the girls there you may want to call.
- maybe offer to skip events of a day faster. I think I started already 3 or 4 times and do not really want to see them again in the moment to get to the point I want to proceed. Shift helps, but maybe skipping them completely would be a nice option.
Ever mouse click, every opening of text boxes, menues, whole pictures removes time from having fun. This may not be so bad if you do it only once or twice an hour, but if you do need to use it very often it uses up much time. Especially the material micromanagment is boring as hell.

An explanation how the training works would be nice. What does the appearing heart symbol do?

Should Kono Fudeyo not train the girls, too?

What are the stats of the girls doing like Beauty, Charm, Concentration,...? I wonder if they get also trained during Courtesan work or only while studying?

Why does the MC not bring the girls into his room in the evening for sex (education)? I mean it was what he said that he will do it.
I already addressed some issues including faster exp gain for the first two options.
Currently, general skills have no influence over the game. They influence prostitution profits only as an overall bonus, but there's no difference which skill you train. They'll matter later on when I implement a request system where specific clients/or quest will request a girl to be charming, beautiful or both for example to meet his requirement.
Probably will make pictures to fade in/out faster and remove unnecessarily banter when giving commands to the girls reducing the time. Also, I'll add an option to rest automatically once her health hits a threshold of your choosing and return to the last activity once she's fully healed.

Why not a map where you can see the different locations instead of clicking first on locations or shops and than choose the location you want to enter?
Because I'm planning to add a lot of different locations for quests and stuff.

Thanks for the feedback. It's a complicated game and testing everything out takes a lot of time. Thanks for pointing out the flaws. It's helpful :)

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I reached day 14 and was sad it ended. Meaning it is neccessary to wait for new content, not really end of the game! :) And I expected that there is not much content, yet! I really enjoyed the events. Also liked the asian backround. I really need more of this, sadly I'm not a fan of most by japanese made hentai games. So games like that are rare jewels.

I don't remember how much money is needed at the end of the month.

Could be a random thing, but Saka had not any customers asking after her. Only her sister and Fudeyo made money.

Jul 9, 2018
it's nice that this game is trying smth different, and the writing doesn't make me want to kill myself, :geek:
however I suggest you go with Ren'Py, RPGM is rather tedious to navigate, and most ppl would prefer a more digestible engine, and honestly you'd have an easier time developing there. There isn't much content yet, so it's not too late.
Oh boy, here we go again with the Renpy vs RPGM dilemma.

"I suggest you go with Ren'Py, RPGM is rather tedious to navigate"
Purely your preference, not everyone agrees.

"More digestible" engine
RPGm CAN be tweaked to become digestible to a degree. Depends on the skill of the dev.

Your opinions are biased and favors Renpy altroughout, Without considering the other.

Ignore this dev and do your thing. Don't let people like this influence you. I know it took you a long time to decide between the two engines and have chosen one by your better judgement as to what you envision your game will be. Stick with it

Last edited:
Reactions: fidless

EliKane

Aug 2, 2018
Just a quick question, for the Mac version, both Version A and B are .rar files and I am unable to open the game in both versions. It simply says "File not found". Is there something I can do to fix this?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Just a quick question, for the Mac version, both Version A and B are .rar files and I am unable to open the game in both versions. It simply says "File not found". Is there something I can do to fix this?
In a few days, I'll release a fix with various additions (automatic rest&work system etc).
I used 7zip to zip the files and was told it doesn't work well with mac's. I'll to use WinRaR this time. Though I googled and found that mac can open 7zip files with some additional software, but since I don't own a mac, I can't be sure.

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Mac users might be better off downloading windows version and running through Wine. About to give that a try. If that doesn't work, this is unplayable.

Mitt Jones

Apr 3, 2018
Is there any way around the 14 day cap? I could also use a guide or complete save to unlock all the scenes, I can't get them

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Can't open Mac version (The application "Game" can't be opened)
Same. I downloaded the windows version and ran it through Wine. Works just fine. Almost skipped it because RPGM but this is the type of game that introduced me to the entire genre. A modernized version of Sim Brothel is too much to pass up. I recommend you run the working version in Wine. I haven't been playing long, and there is definitely more story than Sim Brothel and other early games of the type, but it is already hitting the right notes.

Reactions: Ferstrike
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes