Oct 17, 2017
idk why but neither on bunny black series or in this one full screen option doesnt work for me its always on windowed mode ,does anyone know why?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Apparently, the tower of heroes can add +20%, maximum. But you need to clear 300 floors to reach that.

Reactions: Yamemai

Ceres82

Oct 28, 2017
Check this post.
Did you visit Elle 5 times before the other conditions? Did you win the QMT?
I have been checking that post. And what I do in order is visit Elle 5 times, do the 3 towers then participate in the QMT. Do I have to win it? Every time I won it on previous runs I would always get put on Elle's route even if I had visited her a bunch beforehand.

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
I have been checking that post. And what I do in order is visit Elle 5 times, do the 3 towers then participate in the QMT. Do I have to win it? Every time I won it on previous runs I would always get put on Elle's route even if I had visited her a bunch beforehand.
Yes, win it. Viola route is an extension of Elle route. You'll see the Viola scene right after first Elle scene ends if you've done it right.

Reactions: Yamemai and Ceres82

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Only about 80% CG Gallery But 100% stat carry with every mode unlocked
Let's see if it work you should get those stats at a new game

Last edited:
Reactions: Yamemai

ravenshare18

Jan 8, 2019
Can you
All mode unlock conditions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ending conditions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can you explain more on how to get Viola's love and friend ending. I can trigger her route just fine (first H-scene with Viola), but I keep getting her default (leisure) ending.

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
Can someone teach me how to cheat this game?
You probably want SpoilerAl [1] and SSG [2] table and probably Locale Emulator [3]. SpoilerAl is normally in Japanese and runs best under JP language with LE [3]. The table I found is Korean. The table works at least partly if you can figure it out. The game is 1.10. I had to create the top ssg file so attached it in 7z. I dont read either JP or KR and not going to try to translate. I cannot explain how to use SpoilerAl or this table and not going to try.

[1]
[2]
[3]

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Can you explain more on how to get Viola's love and friend ending. I can trigger her route just fine (first H-scene with Viola), but I keep getting her default (leisure) ending.
To get the the Love ending, you need to clear the ToU (this can also be done before starting the route) and qualify for the CMT finals (either by winning the qualifiers or being exempt from them). You may also need to work as a Personal Assistant so you see Viola's other sex scenes and/or Visit Elle a few times.

To get the Friend ending, you need to view a specific scene about Lazlocke and Viola's shared past that details how they worked together (and had sex) during the war before his disappearance. This scene is randomly triggered by working as a Personal Assistant.

Reactions: RFAWESOME
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes