ravenshare18

Jan 8, 2019
To get the the Love ending, you need to clear the ToU (this can also be done before starting the route) and qualify for the CMT finals (either by winning the qualifiers or being exempt from them). You may also need to work as a Personal Assistant so you see Viola's other sex scenes and/or Visit Elle a few times.
Yeah pretty sure I did all of that. Cleared pretty much all towers, visit Elle enough that it triggers the harem 2 ending, reload and cut back one visit and that put me in the normal ending for Viola. Personal assistant just let me have sex with Ruin and the monster girls, didn't help. Is there a specific time frame I have to do it? I don't remember any sex scence with viola when picking personal assistant though.

To get the Friend ending, you need to view a specific scene about Lazlocke and Viola's shared past that details how they worked together (and had sex) during the war before his disappearance. This scene is randomly triggered by working as a Personal Assistant.
Is this the scene where Celestine asked Ruin and she said Laz proposed and Viola turned him down, or the one Ruin appology to Laz how she put them in the same unit and caused the fall out? And if I trigger this scence does this override the Love ending? (I heard the friend ending doesn't need ToU clear, so if you clear ToU and see this scence, can you sitll get the love ending?

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Yeah pretty sure I did all of that. Cleared pretty much all towers, visit Elle enough that it triggers the harem 2 ending, reload and cut back one visit and that put me in the normal ending for Viola. Personal assistant just let me have sex with Ruin and the monster girls, didn't help. Is there a specific time frame I have to do it? I don't remember any sex scence with viola when picking personal assistant though.

Is this the scene where Celestine asked Ruin and she said Laz proposed and Viola turned him down, or the one Ruin appology to Laz how she put them in the same unit and caused the fall out? And if I trigger this scence does this override the Love ending? (I heard the friend ending doesn't need ToU clear, so if you clear ToU and see this scence, can you sitll get the love ending?
All sex scenes when working as a Personal Assistant are dependent on MMP and other conditions (number of times Celes has done certain activities and Rune being introduced). If you didn't see Viola's scenes wait for your MMP to regen and keep trying. The Past with Viola event is the one that has the doggy-style scene with Viola. The Love ending always takes priority over the Friend ending if you cleared conditions for both.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Then, focus an entire playthrough on Physical Training.
Personally, think the job Adventurer is better; gives all the weapon skill along with the much needed Physical Strength and Adventuring points. Though, you only really need unarmed or melee weapon (staff), -- Personally think unarmed is better, but barely played 3/4 rounds.
And, you may need to save scum a lot. There's also the watchman job.

Anyways, I notice that, though the battle is automatic, you can affect it, by changing the tactics. -- You should turn off skills you don't want to use, and pause/swap attack priority as needed.

Had a similar problems with this, remembered the below, thus I swapped between visiting Elle and Job: Personal Assistant, and the scene showed.
IIRC, I had trouble getting Adept because it went to Elle's route. When I played through it again, I kept visiting Elle first, before clearing the towers, then it worked.

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Little Update CG Gallery 86% added Slut ending (C'mon she just in her underwear T.T) & 2nd Harem ending.

Probable need Celes to be either into physical training or magic study to get the other sex event to trigger i suppose.

Edit to 91% Martail ending and Crelia ending

Last edited:
Reactions: S0me0therGuy

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
is there a meaning to that save counter in the save file that increases by 1 everytime i save?
Yeah the save with the highest number will be the one used for stat transfer. Maybe be wrong but
i made a fresh run doing nothing and the new game stat after that were prety small
Then load a better save and the stat carry were back to normal

Reactions: wyldstrykr

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
thanks and another question: i beat the game and 30% of my stats is transfered to my new game. lets say i have 1000 points in physical skills so i 300 points at the start right?? so what happens if i went to wizard and gets 1000 points, will i get 90 points in physical skills and 300 points in wizard skills?

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
thanks and another question: i beat the game and 30% of my stats is transfered to my new game. lets say i have 1000 points in physical skills so i 300 points at the start right?? so what happens if i went to wizard and gets 1000 points, will i get 90 points in physical skills and 300 points in wizard skills?
Nope you can go full 1 stat at a time the game will keep the highest each time

I made 2 full play on Physical and didn't loose any other stat. the carry get ups but after getting 12k points it's slow down.
Try out my save if you don't want to spend to much time at grinding stat.

Reactions: wyldstrykr

Gofp

Aug 1, 2018
People keep saying this game is too hard, but it's actually pretty easy... providing you cheat enough. All you need is cheat engine. SpoilerAL is not needed although clearly will also work.

As another poster pointed out, when shopping you can modify how much you are selling for to get pretty much infinite money. You can also modify how much you are buying things for so that they don't really cost anything. Now, equipment in this game isn't really good enough for you to be able to win easily with that alone, but that doesn't matter. Why? Because you can modify how many skill points you have available to use. Say you have 90 points in pyromancy. Search 90 points. You should have about 250 possible numbers show up. "Spend" 50 points on upgrading a pyromancy skill. Now search 40. You should have only one possible choice now. Undo the spending you just did on the skill and that number should pop back to 90 in cheat engine, but 90 is mostly useless so add a few zeros. Now you have enough to max out that skill. Rinse and repeat for all of the others and now you are completely OP.

I did this and was able to beat literally everything that I came across in my first play through. I was able to win the Queen's tournament the first time it popped up and every tower as soon as they were available as well. With cheat engine, the only hard part in the game is meeting the requirements to get the endings.

• Angry
Reactions: Yamemai

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
...I can't tell if you're actually being serious or not. Why would anyone judge a game by how easy it is to beat with cheats? Most of the difficulty of the game comes from not knowing things and figuring them out.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
People keep saying this game is too hard, but it's actually pretty easy... providing you cheat enough. All you need is cheat engine. SpoilerAL is not needed although clearly will also work.

As another poster pointed out, when shopping you can modify how much you are selling for to get pretty much infinite money. You can also modify how much you are buying things for so that they don't really cost anything. Now, equipment in this game isn't really good enough for you to be able to win easily with that alone, but that doesn't matter. Why? Because you can modify how many skill points you have available to use. Say you have 90 points in pyromancy. Search 90 points. You should have about 250 possible numbers show up. "Spend" 50 points on upgrading a pyromancy skill. Now search 40. You should have only one possible choice now. Undo the spending you just did on the skill and that number should pop back to 90 in cheat engine, but 90 is mostly useless so add a few zeros. Now you have enough to max out that skill. Rinse and repeat for all of the others and now you are completely OP.

I did this and was able to beat literally everything that I came across in my first play through. I was able to win the Queen's tournament the first time it popped up and every tower as soon as they were available as well. With cheat engine, the only hard part in the game is meeting the requirements to get the endings.
It's not that hard without cheating -- just tedious in places. I won the main tournament on my second playthrough. Just run the towers as frequently as possible until they offer no real rewards. Work as much as possible at seasonal jobs -- field hand is especially valuable.

Judicious talent purchase is expensive, but doable (Wizardry 15+, max defences (Defense, Reflexes, combat defenses, magic defense and some proofing), drain essence, heal, regeneration, a cheap summons (fire or air), a powerful summons (lightning or dark), a cheap/quick shot (aqua/flame), effusive light, and ice wall). Purchase a decent amount of mana capacity, constitution, speed, and mana recovery.

Turn off almost all powers in the combat list. I leave staff hit, flame hit, and flame snakes on "Use". Regeneration and Drain Essence on "Secret". When I want to clear a packed level fast, I swap effusive light for flame shot. When I need more healing than regen, I swap in Heal. When I need hard hitting summons instead of numbers, I swap in dark or static orb. When I'm fighting a large critter, I swap in Air Shot. Pretty much everything else stays permanently locked off. Note the swap. Give Celes no choices as to what to cast; choosing the style of combat chooses a specific spell to use.

Once you are clearing the towers and working almost all other time slots, cash stops being an issue. Collect 100K to open up the Tower of Towers. Then buy a great set of gear. Even without waiting for half-price deals, a weapon, armour, 3 charms is expensive, but not horrible.

Gofp

Aug 1, 2018
...I can't tell if you're actually being serious or not. Why would anyone judge a game by how easy it is to beat with cheats? Most of the difficulty of the game comes from not knowing things and figuring them out.
My point is more in relation to people here and elsewhere that I have seen complain about the 30% retention on NG+ who are saying that the game is simply way to difficult to get anywhere. If they use cheats this is no longer an issue. Don't like that you lose a bunch of your stats? Edit them so you get back whatever amount you think is "fair".

Ideally a game will be balanced well enough that they won't need to cheat. I'm not really sure that this game isn't, but I just have no patience for the grind myself, personally, so I can't say too much about that. This game doesn't really make it interesting enough in my opinion.

I also saw comments about cheat engine not working. Except it does. Quite well, actually. Just in a limited capacity.

I definitely agree though that most of the difficulty is in not knowing things like the different conditions needed to unlock different events or endings.

• Haha

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
well ANY GAME it actually pretty easy provided that you cheat enough

Gofp

Aug 1, 2018
well ANY GAME it actually pretty easy provided that you cheat enough
My opener there is mostly tongue-in-cheek. It just fell totally flat.

This is only true if the game actually allows you to cheat. If the game has good enough anti-cheat then you can't do anything. Cheat engine (or at least my use of it) doesn't work on everything. Well, unless someone actually talented with cheat engine comes along. Then they can do things for some games that I can't. My point was that you don't actually need to be good with it for this game even though it does have anti-cheat because they didn't apply it to everything.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone know all the special equipment, and where to find them? I just found a Devil Ring (+2 All Atk & Resist Dark) in one of the dungeons, and was wondering if there were others.... and if you can carry them over.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes