AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
guys i say this with respect not be insulting. but its great to know how to trigger what endings but im approaching lke 7th playthrough and still on novice so what i need is either save or a month by month guide of skills and or jobs to do to get my skills up. on castle i beat the first make it to about 18 on both magic and blessings. forgot cmt most ive made it is two stage one.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Later in the game, Hawkeye Necklaces for accuracy are more useful than raw speed from Cheetah Necklaces. You really don't want to miss Drain Essence or mass AoEs.

The ultimate end-game build is 10 Drain Essence, 10 Dark Despair, 10 Effusive Light, all on Secret with 99 Mana Recovery. Put enough points into Action Speed so you can keep up and max Elocution. Level up Wizardry and Mana Capacity as high as possible with leftover points. This setup auto-clears most dungeons.

For duels, max the entire Water tree except Wailing Well and set Aqua Shot as Priority. Alternatively, go unarmed and get God Blow with Mud Bind.

Support-wise, Heal and Regeneration are all you need (Ice Wall is also amazing for distracting enemies, but you maxed the Water tree, right?). Nullify and Aegis are extra. Max Defense, Reflexes, Weapon Defense/Steadfast, and Magic Defense.

Finally, consider either basic wind or lightning element spells. I personally get both (along with Flight and Tailwind).

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
guys i say this with respect not be insulting. but its great to know how to trigger what endings but im approaching lke 7th playthrough and still on novice so what i need is either save or a month by month guide of skills and or jobs to do to get my skills up. on castle i beat the first make it to about 18 on both magic and blessings. forgot cmt most ive made it is two stage one.
First, go into extras and clear the quiz. Then, focus an entire playthrough on Physical Training. Then, start NG+ and study Aeromancy to max Air Chaser with at least 10+ Wizardry/Mana Recovery/Mana Capacity and 20+ Action Speed/Constitution investment. You should be able to clear the three towers needed for Adept (you don't need to win QMT, just participate). Remember you can retreat and keep trying to clear towers after refilling HP/MP. You keep some progress. Once you can do that, winning QMT is a matter of studying Hydromancy and max Aqua Shot + Ice Wall.

Side note: the best way to grind stats overall is to participate in QMT to unlock Tower of Certification, then repeatedly run that. Works even with super basic builds as long as you have summons and enough sustain (HP/MP regen).

Last edited:
Reactions: Yamemai

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
this is what have as a save for starting a 4th run i guess look around and if at least somone can tell me what to do with points i have i guess i can try from there

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
ive tried beating the quiz i get few answers right here and thee but questions always change and since my cc galery is like only 30 perfect i dont have the 80 percent completed recomended to beat quiz. ive tried looking for cheat sheet but never found one.

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
ive tried beating the quiz i get few answers right here and thee but questions always change and since my cc galery is like only 30 perfect i dont have the 80 percent completed recomended to beat quiz. ive tried looking for cheat sheet but never found one.
It's right there:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
lol so close so dam close i beat some of the dungeons skilled a lot even unlocked the celes wife ending but still not elite ugh lol i beat trials and magicx tower couldnt beat blessings and for somereason didnt unlock ellie this run lol.

1Musashi

Dec 15, 2018
If anyone has having trouble to use cheat engine.

Search the values, lock them and do something, it will store the new value.

I did this to money and worked.

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
whoaa, bunny black developer?
any game that looks like bunny black or kamidori will be welcomed

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
You can edit your own health and mana in combat with cheat engine, it's just kinda finnicky.

Once you search for your current health/mana values a few times, you'll be left with about 11 results.
Copy all of them into the adress book, lock all of them, select all of them, right click -> set value.
Once you do that the numbers will start to go crazy for a bit, but they will eventually settle. Once most of them have turned into what you set them to, unpause and after a few combat actions your in-game values should change.

Mana seems to update to your set value after you spend it, health doesen't.

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
Thats the reason i complained about the database format, the cheats and names in english within the SpoilerAL(the cheats like for Venus Blood or Sengoku Rance) are codes i was able to get acess to the file and translate or at least get a general idea of what the code can do, but in the format it is, i don't know/have acess to the info/point of the database the info is, so, i can't translate the name of each code at all(or descriptions). I could try searching in the database again some other time to see if i can get the right file as kanji and re-name the stuff some other time

EDIT:
Ok, after being able to open the right file while using Notepad++ and right configuration, i was able to MTL and translated the definitions of each code...
Re-place the file on the path(extracting obvious): SpoilerAL -> SSG -> Redcat -> (Here).
Then go through the same process as the other post and the result will be something like this:
View attachment 1029781
Have fun cheating then. Note that both Anti Cheat Killers should be active or the game will keep returning value to the old one...
After installing the local emulator into my Window 10, it works. Thx for the tip

Reactions: alieneew

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
Fiddling around with cheatengine and figured out how to edit money.
Go to the shop.
Check off something to sell.
Use cheatengine to find and alter the sale value.
I sold a pair of 25g gloves for 75000 gold.

Now only there was a way to figure out the combat system. I have been pumping points into unarmed and speed and still getting trashed by the human sparring partners.

Anyone find a way to increase physical damage yet?
The better the weapon, the better the damage. AND dont forget to equip them! XD
Another way to level up the damage is to upgrade the skill related to the kind of attack you are using.
If you have a sword, for example, you need to upgrade the skill "swing sword" (or something like this)
After you upgrade it a few times, a new "slash" skill will appear.
Dont upgrade the slash yet, keep on mastering the basic one and you should unlock two other skills.
The last move gives 500 damage (minus defense and other variables)
Then upgrade the skills you wish and seal/unlock them on the strategy to ensure your girl use the right move.
Other weapons don't necessarily follow the same rule.
Google translate this site to see which unlocks what:

1Musashi

Dec 15, 2018
Is this game tends to "oblige" you to NG+ if you want to beat it?

First, go into extras and clear the quiz. Then, focus an entire playthrough on Physical Training. Then, start NG+ and study Aeromancy to max Air Chaser with at least 10+ Wizardry/Mana Recovery/Mana Capacity and 20+ Action Speed/Constitution investment. You should be able to clear the three towers needed for Adept (you don't need to win QMT, just participate). Remember you can retreat and keep trying to clear towers after refilling HP/MP. You keep some progress. Once you can do that, winning QMT is a matter of studying Hydromancy and max Aqua Shot + Ice Wall.

Side note: the best way to grind stats overall is to participate in QMT to unlock Tower of Certification, then repeatedly run that. Works even with super basic builds as long as you have summons and enough sustain (HP/MP regen).
I was looking for something like this, the trainning seems not enough. What about Tower of Blessings?

Reactions: Yamemai
Apr 7, 2017
Is this game tends to "oblige" you to NG+ if you want to beat it?
Some content literally doesn't even unlock until you've NG+ed.

guys i say this with respect not be insulting. but its great to know how to trigger what endings but im approaching lke 7th playthrough and still on novice
Being totally honest, I've got to assume this means you haven't read like, any of the advice in this thread. Even super minor advice like "focus on different things in different playthroughs, you'll benefit from both" should get you past novice.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Is there any reference for the skills/spells trees? In general, it'd be nice to know what skills are dependent on levels in other skills since they don't appear in the lists until available and the manual is no help.

Specifically, I see references to Regeneration. What is necessary to acquire it?

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Is there any reference for the skills/spells trees? In general, it'd be nice to know what skills are dependent on levels in other skills since they don't appear in the lists until available and the manual is no help.

Specifically, I see references to Regeneration. What is necessary to acquire it?
Google Translate . Regeneration is unlocked by Heal Lv10 in Geomancy. For reference, all the basics are unlocked by Action Speed Lv10, Defense Lv5, Wizardry Lv15, and Mana Capacity Lv10.

salking

Mar 24, 2018

There is also a variant in the water tab that seems to work of a % of max HP rather than a static number

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes