Faerie Dust

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2020
P.S.: See, I didn't even think about text boxes. ;)
Thanks for the advice, I will post there once the game is more ironed out.
And I'm glad you the textbox wasn't in the way!

Really good concept, i can't wait to see the next update. I like a lot the music and the ambiance that you created. I understand that's a demo so there's just a bit of content but still good work!
Thanks a lot! I spent a lot of time searching for high quality CC music to give a nice ambience.
Looking forward to share the new version.

ZeroKonD

Aug 17, 2019
Are the three women on the cover picture related or something? They have very similar facial features if not the same.

Faerie Dust

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2020
Hello everyone, quick development update.
The initial release was well received and I got more positive feedback than I could've hoped for.

I'm pleased to announce your most requested suggestions have already been implemented in the code.
Aside from new content, this is what you can expect for v0.1.1:

- Standard Ren'Py text available as an alternative font in the settings
- Fixed an issue where the background moved along with the animation in the prologue
- 1 Gold coin will be worth 20 Silver coins (previously 10)
- Spam buying Nadia's products will no longer raise affection
- Optional combat tutorial explaining the basic mechanics
- Slightly more challenging to raise Polina's affection

P.S. Yes, the women share the same body type. It was a conscious decision to streamline art and that's not going to change in the near future. Let's pretend they are all cousins for now (not too far-fatched for a medieval setting, really).

Now I can go back to creating new content. The idea was to release a new version every 2 to 3 months, but there's no way I can wait for that long - once a month is more like it.

Thank you all for your great suggestions on improving the player experience,
Faerie Dust

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

Faerie Dust

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2020
Development update:
I'm working now on the second pose for some of the girls.
It's coming out pretty good and I will share a preview here once it's ready.

Give my hopeful bug back, most gracious and far wielding dev!

I want to be there for her through ill and high water ... She needs me! give her back to me!
Fear not, Nadia will still be happy if you buy her products - there's just a daily cap for balance.

Android ?
I can release v0.1.1 on Android for testing. I don't know if it will work properly but I'll give a try.

Hannibal700

Sep 23, 2018
Development update:
I'm working now on the second pose for some of the girls.
It's coming out pretty good and I will share a preview here once it's ready.

Fear not, Nadia will still be happy if you buy her products - there's just a daily cap for balance.

I can release v0.1.1 on Android for testing. I don't know if it will work properly but I'll give a try.
thanks.

Faerie Dust

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2020
This seems pretty promising according to the front page..
I'll be giving it a try and will update this post later on.
Thank you, appreciate all of you trying out the first release and giving me invaluable feedback.
The next update will come later this month to bring plenty of quality-of-life upgrades, new content such as brewing the first type of potion and a sexy scene.

Reactions: Skelletonike

Skelletonike

Feb 9, 2019
Thank you, appreciate all of you trying out the first release and giving me invaluable feedback.
The next update will come later this month to bring plenty of quality-of-life upgrades, new content such as brewing the first type of potion and a sexy scene.
After giving it a try, at around 20 in-game days. I'd say the game shows promise but at it needs a bit more in the way of guidance.
As mentioned in previous posts regarding the fight, other aspects are also pretty sudden and a short tutorial or something similar would be useful.

As soon as I got thrown into the woods I was confused regarding what I should doing next, I stayed a few days in the forest since I wasn't sure if I was missing something. Eating, resting, etc etc, each command should probably be introduced in a way, either by self narrative or another character for example.

Given that it's the first version the game does stand up pretty well, the writing is also pretty good which is uncommon. As previously mentioned though, the font is somewhat confusing at times.

Faerie Dust

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2020
Given that it's the first version the game does stand up pretty well, the writing is also pretty good which is uncommon. As previously mentioned though, the font is somewhat confusing at times.
Great insights. As a developer who created and is familiar with all the mechanics, it's easy to take them for granted and forget a new player's perspective when introducing the gameplay. Hopefully a lot of the issues mentioned should be solved with v0.1.1. I'm glad you enjoyed the level of writing and I look forward to share the progress.

Mohitdev

Jan 26, 2020
Hello friend

Please tell me how to play because first time I have play.

Please share the walkthrough

Faerie Dust

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2020
Hello friend

Please tell me how to play because first time I have play.

Please share the walkthrough
Hello, there is no walkthrough at the moment, but I try to make the game as intuitive as possible. I suggest waiting for the next release, which will come out in the next few days. It will have an in-game tutorial explaining the most common mechanics.

Mohitdev

Jan 26, 2020
Hello, there is no walkthrough at the moment, but I try to make the game as intuitive as possible. I suggest waiting for the next release, which will come out in the next few days. It will have an in-game tutorial explaining the most common mechanics.
Thanks for replying

Reactions: Faerie Dust

Faerie Dust

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2020
Version 0.1.1 is Out for Patrons!
All patrons (starting from $ 1) have 1 week early-access to new releases.

Changelog 0.1.1:
- Potion recipes are now available (1 brewable)
- New animated scene with Elena
- Improved Witchpedia
- New optional fonts
- Balance patch
- Minor fixes & additions

Version 0.1.1 will be published here next week!
Faerie Dust

Last edited:
Reactions: e-disfunction

Michael1957

Nov 8, 2019
The Ren'Py engine is commonly flagged as a false positive. You can search it online.
Don't worry, the game is 100% safe.
No, it's not. I've got a number of renpy games and none of it gets flagged.
False positives are possible. Nevertheless I'm not used to them. Thus I'm not convinced and I prefer to err on the side of safety.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes