Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Wonderland Witches [v0.2.1] Faerie Dust

Original Size Win/Linux: 759 MB
Original Size Mac: 741 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 89 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 72 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Cernunnos5000

Feb 14, 2020
Sadly a dating sim with harem route doesn't make much sense when there is only 1 cosplay girl with 15 costumes (and only 1 facial expression and only 1 makeup) in the game. Esp. if you don't like that specific cosplay girl. Will give this game a pass for now.

twitblade

Oct 20, 2017
Overall I enjoyed the game, but some of the criticisms people have already mentioned I would agree with. I like the current amount of grind, but I think the game should make it more clear to the player what they need to do and what isn't implemented in the game yet so we don't waste our time for nothing. Travelling is pretty annoying (would be great if you could travel to anywhere from anywhere) and travelling through some of the zones is kinda fucked for me. Like when I was going through all the subzones in the citadel it was kinda awkward and I found myself frequently going to the wrong zone when trying to do it quickly. I guess this is a similar problem to travelling in the main map, where you can't immediately go to anywhere from anywhere.

The UI feels kinda awkward switching through 3 different menus to see player stats/inventory and then the menu with the relationship stats which also requires to cycle through all the girls. Don't know what a great solution would be, but maybe it can be improved.

Also the girls could use more variety if possible as they all look somewhat similar, but it's not too bad. Don't know if any of this criticism helps, but just wanted to share it because I thought it was a pretty good game with good potential. Great job overall.

Nov 13, 2017
I don't mean to pile on any criticism but dear god man, I thought I was going insane when every single one had the same face. Turns out that's just part of the game. I strongly recommend you go back and give each character new unique faces. Keep the current face on the mage alone.

Reactions: Zenon22 and Paapi

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The same faces are less of a problem than the constantly decreasing stats for no other reason just to keep the grind up, and the recent balance only partially helped the overall grind problem. After I put a good amount of time grinding shit in it, I finished at the latest content, but now I couldn't even able to progress with that (who knows the reason, I don't care anymore to be honest), and that was the last straw for me.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Can u remove the maximum limit (100) of energy, health, affection & maximum items can be carried (5) please ??? It is a headache

Faerie Dust

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2020
Thank you all for the constructive comments.

To clarify some things: it was my mistake to not get prior feedback from players before settling on the new characters. My motive was that it's better to have 6 attractive women than 1 attractive and 5 less attractive. But what I find attractive might not be so for other people. I should be aware of that but glossed over it at the time of creation.

Now, do I want to go back and redo all the characters again? Not really. I worked hundreds of hours while getting way less than a dollar an hour. In fact, support understandingly has been fairly low and I have more immediate priorities right now such as making enough money on my work to survive. Covid restrictions screwed me over.

For the gameplay aspect, I wanted to give an immersive experience of being in a large world. Traveling anywhere from anywhere, affection that never decreases, eating while in combat etc breaks the immersion for me. So I made it as "realistic" as possible. But perhaps gameplay > realism so I will look into what could be done to make player experience smoother without giving up my vision for the game.

When it comes to player direction, my initial idea is that you can do whatever you want exploring the world and finding content by chance. But I agree the quest section needs some work and players should definitely get hints on what to do, I just haven't figured out the best way to implement it yet. Finally, some players don't care at all about gameplay while for me it's the most rewarding process.

As my first project without any prior experience, I certainly commited some mistakes and did not understand this market. Nevertheless, it has been a very interesting experience as I learned some coding and finally got to know what it takes to actually build a game. And to be honest, I'm thinking if it's even worth to continue with this project or move on.

Last edited:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Thank you all for the constructive comments.

To clarify some things: it was my mistake to not get prior feedback from players before settling on the new characters. My motive was that it's better to have 6 attractive women than 1 attractive and 5 less attractive. But what I find attractive might not be so for other people. I should be aware of that but glossed over it at the time of creation.

Now, do I want to go back and redo all the characters again? Not really. I worked hundreds of hours while getting way less than a dollar an hour. In fact, support understandingly has been fairly low and I have more immediate priorities right now such as making enough money on my work to survive. Covid restrictions screwed me over.

For the gameplay aspect, I wanted to give an immersive experience of being in a large world. Traveling anywhere from anywhere, affection that never decreases, eating while in combat etc breaks the immersion for me. So I made it as "realistic" as possible. But perhaps gameplay > realism so I will look into what could be done to make player experience smoother without giving up my vision for the game.

When it comes to player direction, my initial idea is that you can do whatever you want exploring the world and finding content by chance. But I agree the quest section needs some work and players should definitely get hints on what to do, I just haven't figured out the best way to implement it yet. Finally, some players don't care at all about gameplay while for me it's the most rewarding process.

As my first project without any prior experience, I certainly commited some mistakes and did not understand this market. Nevertheless, it has been a very interesting experience as I learned some coding and finally got to know what it takes to actually build a game. And to be honest, I'm thinking if it's even worth to continue with this project or move on.
Automatic reduce of affection is a ......... idea!! Can't understand the need for it.
Coin in hands limit: 999. Why it is limited ?? (I know there is a bank)

Last edited:

Faerie Dust

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2020
Stuck, help please, how do i find the swamp? TIA
If you've been to Fairywood -> Ruins will be unlocked -> go to the Pumpkin field -> head to the Swamp.

Can u remove the maximum limit (100) of energy, health, affection & maximum items can be carried (5) please ??? It is a headache
I can definitely increase the item limit from 5 to 10 for bread, wine and roses. Changing the health and energy limit doesn't make sense and would break the game as they are used in combat and other places. I suppose I could create difficulty levels so there won't be affection reduction in easy mode. The 999 coin limit is there to not break the UI, though I doubt anybody would reach that in a normal game lol

Reactions: Paapi

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: jerope

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Some of these aspects aren't realistic at all though and ruins the immersion quite a lot. Health points constantly decreasing even if you're well fed (have enough stamina), and sleeping under a roof or not a totally hostile environment, makes no sense at all. It only serves to stall, make the combat chances harder, and make the player grind for witch herbs to make teas. Constantly decreasing relationships are in the same boat. I don't see someone for a few day and just because of that they think less of me? That sounds just stupid in general. Doesn't seem to serve anything else but the grind eventually.

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
A good game have a good balance of grind and sex scenes for me. This game isnt that. It's frustrating and not fun at all for me. I really dont understand why you would even do or play a game like this. It doesnt feel like a game but a job where I have to endlessley repeat the same thing over and over for very few gains. Hard pass for me.

Reactions: Trapezio

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
To cut a long story short:

too grindy

too difficult

too many random elements

not enough erotic content

not enough funny

female characters all look the same

In a few words: pretty annoying as fuck.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes