MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
According to the dev, your choice shouldn't matter that much
View attachment 2677652
Hmm...OK, thanks.

Though, I wonder if the magic classes will be separated by the type magic aspect? Or will MC's class have all the aspects in one class (girls), or will MC's aspect choices determine what girls he will be exposed to in his classes?

Also, I just wanted to know more about the vision and transformation aspect offered (usefulness to MC) as a magic skill (and maybe picking transformation...to avoid bestiality, and maybe giving legs to some centaur woman...or making fairies larger :unsure: ).

• Haha
Reactions: Chimba and darlic

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
WorldsOfWonders-0.2.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
this is one of those good games where first releases were good enough dev pick up a nice bunch of interest bcs welll [was good story]fantasy ,science fiction,etc.after 5o 6 updates he re do some story \lore and the game really stop to being interesting to being filled with too many unnecesary bs,......dude seArch for mom ,for pops for magic,for vamps ,for demons,for the future,robots,spaceshit,.....etc wtf is going on>?will be nice if dev just stop and put his
thoughts togheter

Reactions: Call of Booty

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Hmm...OK, thanks.

Though, I wonder if the magic classes will be separated by the type magic aspect? Or will MC's class have all the aspects in one class (girls), or will MC's aspect choices determine what girls he will be exposed to in his classes?

Also, I just wanted to know more about the vision and transformation aspect offered (usefulness to MC) as a magic skill (and maybe picking transformation...to avoid bestiality, and maybe giving legs to some centaur woman...or making fairies larger :unsure: ).

Given how many school's there are.
I figure it will likely be skipped over.
Reading a line of text showing you are going to class, then to just do a fade to black and explain what you learned.
To do each magic class, would be a lot of work.

I'm just taking a stab in the dark, the people you would meet would more likely be outside of class to practice/research or right after you left class/went to the prat.

I could easily see a compromise being made to help move plot.
Unless he just combined all the Magic classes but that would just make it seem odd.
I think trying to teach someone elemental magic next to transformation, would be hard to explain.

I'd rather see plot towards training magic , with moments in the classroom, with students and teachers.
Interactions with the prat you join with, a trimming of some of this outside of the school stuff.
The plot has been a little to jumpy to me and I'd like to see more go on with the school and people there.

Although dryads weren't in the kink :D
lol

I am willing to say, I can easily be wrong. :)
But given the structure so far.
I'm more than a bit worried, we will now jump to needing a vampire plot because each update seems to be a new thing.
Which I would like to see more vampire stuff in the distance but given there was a possible foreshadowing of events in this update.

I don't hold my breath for expecting the next update to still be around the school.

Reactions: MrBenny

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I'm glad we're finally back to the interesting place... and I'm keen to see how the aspect choice plays out - funnily enough Travel was my first choice before it was said to be forbidden, but transformation and vision should allow for some kink and pervy situations... that said, I do hope the hot vampire lady from the hotel shows up again soon, she's easily the best girl.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Worlds of Wonders [v0.2.18] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch & Unlocker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1.1Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Well it would be nice to know more details for each aspect (types of spells, and usefulness), as there are many to choose from. And MC can only choose two out of six choices. Maybe having a glossary of sorts to explain lore, etc. in more detail. :unsure:

View attachment 2677556
I went with some logic :
Vi can teach you water
Lily can teach you fire

Only 4 remaining, I was intrigued by transformation (would be less awkward for the centaur kink if you could turn into a centaur ^^) and Vision (could be usefull, not sure if it's like xray-vision or predictions of the future).

In the end it doesn't matter you can master all the 7 ^^

Reactions: MrBenny

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
It's Danny ...Is it a glitch that he went from gym training and Kenji saying he was going to drink him under the table to everyone knowing he's a wizard with just a mouse click?

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Finally got around to playing the update. I'm only at the MC's test in the deans office. I will freely admit - I want plushies of all the magic spirits doing the test. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
Actually, what I can never say, the rules about what you can write in caht or not, is not really understandable in English ,,, I have the new update game but I think he should stop throwing out snippets because I find the little update a bit annoying. He should just tell me how much money he needs and that's it

Jul 17, 2020
An incest patch that actually works:
is this really needed? sure the "patch" is an empty file but it does work cause the scripts in the game look for "patch.rpy" or "patch.rpyc" and set flags acordingly unless itsdanny changed something with the latest update?

edit
or is this to catch all hardcoded (left in the dialgoue landlady roomate that danny forgot to make patched mode replace)?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes